Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Other Games Do You Play?

Comments

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    A follow-up to the Conan Exiles, Zath religion. Found an alter to Zath, the Spider God the other day on the Isle of Siptah. But still haven't found out how my exile can learn that religion yet.
  • FraTacFraTac Posts: 854 Member
    I played WoW until a few months ago but now I think I'm over it (finally!!) because I really don't like the direction the game has gone and Blizzard is so out of touch with the playerbase, it's tragic. Right now I only play The Sims.
    xWGF2yb.png
    Simmin' since 2000
  • lifeofdaydreamslifeofdaydreams Posts: 44 Member
    I mostly play The Sims. Other games I've played recently are Civilization VI, Cities: Skylines, and Skyrim. I've also played through Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments and enjoyed it a lot.
  • telltalehearttelltaleheart Posts: 17 Member
    I love a good visual novel and a detective game... Ace Attorney probably wins as my favorite game series. I've got like 400 hours in Fallout 4 too. Not actually playing any games right now as life gets in the way :p
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Burnout Paradise. I miss this game.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
    edited June 2021
    Arkane wrote: »
    I loved the Burnout franchise. In fact, I'm pretty sure that I still have a copy of Burnout Paradise somewhere.
    Another driving game that I loved to play a lot is Midtown Madness. I use to love causing all kinds of havoc on the city streets in that game. In Midtown Madness, I caused a massive car pile-up in a Paris tunnel. So much so that I had to find an alternate route around that massive car pile-up just to get away from the cops that were chasing me around Paris. :)
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    I loved the Burnout franchise. In fact, I'm pretty sure that I still have a copy of Burnout Paradise somewhere.
    Another driving game that I loved to play a lot is Midtown Madness. I use to love causing all kinds of havoc on the city streets in that game. In Midtown Madness, I caused a massive car pile-up in a Paris tunnel. So much so that I had to find an alternate route around that massive car pile-up just to get away from the cops that were chasing me around Paris. :)

Oh dont get me started on Burnout! I never heard of it until about a few years ago and every playthrough I do of it is just so so soooo satisfying. I have it downloaded so I might play some later since the thought is in my head.
    And speaking of racing games (albeit this one is far less destructive) Ive been playing alot of Forza Horizon 4 lately. And Im super excited that Horizon 5 was announced! I was beginning to worry that the series would stop at 4.
  • Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Back to playing a moderately modded survival version of Fallout 4. This game looks so much better with light tweaking mods in my opinion :)

Photo2.png
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    Kelvin wrote: »
    Back to playing a moderately modded survival version of Fallout 4. This game looks so much better with light tweaking mods in my opinion :)

Photo2.png
    The last time that I had played Fallout 4 was last March, still a great game to play. :)

It still holds up as a racing game. I find myself going back to it a lot as of late.

I'd never thought I'd need a game like this, but I do, and I am glad I bought it. It''s really cool and a lot of fun.

oZSnsCd.jpg

GRchoEP.jpg
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png

It still holds up as a racing game. I find myself going back to it a lot as of late.

I'd never thought I'd need a game like this, but I do, and I am glad I bought it. It''s really cool and a lot of fun.

oZSnsCd.jpg

GRchoEP.jpg
    How's about a game called Iron Bread or something like that? I just saw someone playing a demo of this game. The object to this game was to get a piece of bread into a toaster. In the demo , the player was moving a piece of bread around in a bathroom. Moving it across the bathroom sink, across the cabinet, and over towards the toilet. Now where the toaster was in this demo, I have no idea. This has to be the weirdest video game that I ever saw. I'll say, there seems to be no lack of imagination of video game concept today.
  • CalicoShoesCalicoShoes Posts: 6 New Member
    I play dnd (in person and online), Animal Crossing, CK3, and a lot of text interactive novels (Choice of Games is a fave). I can't wait for Little Sim World and Baldur's Gate 3 to be finished! I like playing Jackbox with family, too. Games I bought but haven't played yet are Death and Taxes and Don't Starve/Don't Starve Together. Looking forward to those.
  • CalicoShoesCalicoShoes Posts: 6 New Member
    Oh I almost forgot--I also play Hogwarts Mystery on mobile almost every day.
  • jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 450 Member
    Currently, the only other games I play are Dead by Daylight, Little Nightmares, and a mobile game called Covet Fashion. I quit playing GTA V a while ago because I'm a noob, but I might try again later on.

And sometimes I still play old games like Mystery Case Files series, Diner Dash games lol
  • StartUpGeniusStartUpGenius Posts: 135 Member
    Pokemon...
    Breathedge

HO06dCG.jpg
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • susannesimssusannesims Posts: 128 Member
    Minecraft and sudoku :P
    I saw something for Resident Evil: Vil.l.age that I thought was fun while I was pre-ordering Cottage Living at the Playstation store earlier today. It was a small statue of a red Raccoon standing on a red base with raccoon in big white letters on the base it's self. The raccoon had on what looked to be blue overalls and had on what looked to be black boxing gloves. The raccoon was standing up-right on the red base and posed like a boxer with his hands down and out to the side. Or in the raccoon's case, his front paws where in that position.
  • Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,075 Member
    All games are the latest version... C&C Generals, Sim City, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Civilization, Minecraft, Postal, Plague, Jello Shot Monopoly and Oily Twister. :P
    The last two are questionable.
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • WhaleWatcherWhaleWatcher Posts: 55 Member
    gacha club
    wildcraft 3D
    crossy road
    pixil tap
    pixil art
    gacha life
    minecraft

I can't play minecraft anymore, though. I'M SO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    The games that I play are:
    The Sims 4
    Stardew Valley
    Two Point Hospital
    Slime Rancher
    Minecraft
    Plague Inc Evolved
  • crimsonnclover324crimsonnclover324 Posts: 73 Member
    PC: SimCity, Cities Skylines, Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville, Zuma's Revenge, Unravel & Unravel 2
    Android: Township, Wordscapes
    Console: Lego Dimensions, Need for Speed: Carbon, JackBox
    OriginID: crimsonclover324
    YachD4h.png
  • Simcity_TrainsSimcity_Trains Posts: 107 Member
    Roblox, Fallout 76, Simpsons hit and run, GTA 4,