Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• sassytxbratsassytxbrat Posts: 225 Member
    Mia Patina
    June 24
    Week 8 Friday

2021-06-13-09_55_17-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

~Teresa~
    My Sims 4 Gallery // EA ID: TSmetana
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited June 2021
    June 19 - Del Sol Valley - It's Alive!

cover-robot-activaton.png
    It was Tuesday, and Sakura worked from 10am - 3pm, and Wolfgang worked from 11am - 6pm. And Sakura got her royalties for the day. Woot!
    royalties-sakura-tues.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

While Sakura is at work, Wolfgang works on some Winterfest gifts at the woodworking table. He also works on the last of the mechanisms he needs to start servo.

wolfgang-working-on-some-winterfest-gifts.png

Wolfgang takes time to make a call to plan a very special gift for Sakura. I wonder what it could be?

wolfgang-talking-to-his-mom-on-tues.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sakura also gets an opportunity from her agency to make a fishing video. So, after work, since Wolfgang had to go to university (yes, again), they decided to go fishing at Britechester, and Sakura grabbed the drone. (Note: I don't know if there are any fishing spots in Del Sol Valley, but she was on a deadline to do this, and I didn't want it to expire.)
    fishing-video.png

recording-fishing-video.png

When Sakura got home to edit the fishing video, the media station was broken! Gah! Luckily Wolfgang has maxed the handiness skill, and repairs it.

tues-wolf-fixing-the-video-machine.png

wolf-upgraded-while-sakura-recorded-another-song.png

Wolfgang also does an up-grade, while Sakura records another song for Maxis Music.
    fishing-video-results.png

Then she is finally able to edit the video and send it off and her agency is rather pleased.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wolfgang continues to work on servo. Since Sakura has already mastered her cooking and gourmet cooking skills, she starts working on her baking skill. And, she makes a nice apple pie.

sakura-works-on-her-baking-skill.png

We should be seeing Wolfgang any minute now...because the guy just loves to eat. But no....Wolfgang is hard at work trying to finish servo.

servo-is-looking-good.png

working-on-the-robot.png

wolfgang-builds-the-robot.png

Inside, Sakura is working on a painting, and wanted to capture how that grilled cheese sandwich looked in space. Suddenly, Wolfgang came inside.

Wolfgang: "Sakura, I did it! Servo is finished! I am so excited, but I want you to be there when I activate it."

Sakura: "Oh gosh, Wolfgang! This is an exciting moment for you. We should live stream it. I'll get the drone."

come-on-out-and-i-will-show-you.png

Sakura grabs the drone and together they head into Wolfgang's workspace.

Sakura: "It's not going to short circuit or anything and go haywire on us, is it?"

Wolfgang: "No...I would never allow that. So...are you ready? Here goes!" he said as he pulled a big handle.

Sparks emitted from the unit....and suddenly...

activating-servo.png
    servo-moodlet-activation.png

servo-activated-noticed-weds.png

streaming-activating-servo.png

Sakura: "Welcome to the simworld Servo..."

Wolfgang: "Actually I kind of named Servo already. Sakura meet Rosie."

Rosie: "Sul.Sul.I.am.Rosie."

wolfs-reaction-to-servo.png

Sakura: "Rosie? She's a fembot?"

Wolfgang: "Yes...isn't she cute?" he asked looking at the robot in amazement.

Rosie: "Creator.you.are.cute.too."

omg-i-did-it-sakura.png

Sakura: "Um....I've watched that Austin Powers movie...and um...what exactly is Rosie the fembot programmed for?"

Wolfgang laughed, "Oh Sakura...you are too funny. I certainly didn't program her for THAT! I programmed her to help around the house, and ...um...to help with the children..."

Sakura: "The children? We don't have any children..."

Wolfgang: "Well, I was forward-thinking on that one...Rosie still needs a RoboNanny Behavior Module for that...I just...I just wanted to be ready...for um...when that happened..."

Wolfgang did a few adjustments on Rosie, "She also has a built-in security system, so you never have to worry about your safety if you're home alone."

Rosie: "What.is.my.purpose?" she asked.

wolf-the-proud-creator.png

Wolfgang: "Her vocabulary is limited right now, but with more enhancements, she will get better. She has the capacity to learn more. In fact, I need to fully recharge her and complete her first enhancement. I will power her down so that those can be done."

Wolfgang: "Rosie, recharge."

Rosie: "Yes.creator.Nite.Nite." and with that, Rosie looked like she had fallen asleep standing up.

wolfgang-you-did-it.png

Sakura looked at Rosie and then at Wolfgang, "Wolfgang, you are so amazing....I love you..." she said as she kissed him, "Rosie is pretty amazing, too. How long will it take her to recharge?"

Wolfgang: "A few hours. I am going to do some additional programming on her so that she will autonomously learn and explore on her own, just in the yard and house. But that will be tomorrow. I am pretty tired right now...and um...would really like to just relax in the sauna..."

Sakura: "Oh, that sounds nice..."

Wolfgang: "Well, actually, I was hoping that you would like to join me...to um...you know...relax..." he said seductively as he pulled Sakura into his arms and kissed her.

how-is-this-possible-autonomous-woohoo-after-he-builds-the-robot.png

Sakura looked surprised: "I thought you said you were tired..."

Wolfgang winked at her, "Not THAT tired..." he said as they headed into the sauna together.

and-so-it-begins-weds-sauna-woohoo.png

Sakura undressed and wrapped a towel around herself and noticed Wolfgang still had his robo-arm on, "Wolfgang, you still have your robo-arm on..."

Wolfgang: "I know...it's supposed to enhance my skills..."

Sakura: "Oh Wolfgang!"

i-love-you-sakura-so-very-very-much-sauna-weds.png

Yep! It's getting rather steamy in here again. Just hope that robo-arm doesn't rust. And so, we will bid these two good night and see them tomorrow.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

Rosie the Robot is from the cartoon, the Jetsons. I actually never watched this cartoon, I just googled female robot names. I thought this would be the type of robot that Wolfgang would want to help around the house. Afterall, he did want to build a robot to bring him snacks...so, yep, Rosie it is.

I know they have already had a sauna woohoo, but apparently Wolfgang had other ideas. Immediately after he activated the servo, he went into the sauna and Sakura followed him. I was like, what? And then I looked at Wolfgang's whims, and of course he wants to woohoo with Sakura and Sakura has a whim to woohoo with Wolfgang. And he still had his robo arm on. lol And, you know, I do want to keep my sims happy, especially these two. So, yeah, steamy times again.

The movie that Sakura is talking about is Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery, 1997. The fembots depicted in this comedy are so irresistible that any man can't resist them. Well, any man that is, except Austin Powers, who short circuits them with his "mojo". They are female "sexy" robots. Austin Powers Fembot Dance
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    edited June 2021
    I just wanted to announce that I officially graduated from my Bachelor Degree, with honors :) Also that I'll be on a little vacation with my boyfriend, to celebrate both our graduations. I probably won't be able to play Bryon until Monday, but you all know me - I can play 9 updates in 2 days lol.

Hope you all are having a nice time! I surely have! <3
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    edited June 2021
    @Skeilah - Congratulations on getting your Bachelor degree with Honors! And to your boyfriend as well for getting his! A much deserved vacation! Woot! Woot! Party time!

and-they-have-graduated.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,775 Member

@permanentrose ,
    Haha thanks, yes I loved that face of his :p
    yes Essa and Nikolas have 4, Jules and Caleb have 3 , all have teens now :) I need to indeed do the tour :) Problem is I have to do it with Melody, as especially both vampire households, I cannot load them. Jules is no more a bartender or Caleb a waiter :) So, I have to just wish all the family are home, or at least teens and kids :) Jules has a new hair and outfit too, btw :)
    I don't think Essa's outfit is CC,as I tried to take away almost all CC :) i need to check tho. Melody's is either paranormal or DHD .. from some newest pack anyway.. I have to look, but not CC :)
    ETA: Melody's dress is DHD. Essa: Boots DHD, Pants that free BD patch, skirt DHD .. so yes, most DHD :(
    -- It must be nice to be back at OS again. Selvadorada is lovely place, and I love the jungle part, but yes, trying to get all asap will be repetitive, why I will be mixing Granite Falls (what is let of it) , Batuu and Selvadorada, by sending them every now and then to have a small holiday :) But great that she managed to complete that aspiration so soon. Haha, Emmett indeed reminds me of Malcolm in that pic :p

@Karababy52 ,
    Honestly I was in tiny panic when Essa started to run to him, I know she did not, but when she turned away and went to stand still in front of him, I was like "Maaan, no, wrong game!! Please do not make me break marriages here!!" :D
    I'm not sure do all hosts look bored, but some, Jasper was not when he was once a host. Judith was not either, she was just too busy throwing confetti that she forgot to actually host!
    -- Essa looks great in that medieval outfit, and I like the set of the movie a lot :) Great captions, heh thanks for the definition-spoiler :smiley: Great job, finishing the aspiration! :smiley: And of course the woohoo in the end :p

@SoulGal7 ,
    -- Haha :D I wonder how good steamy sauna will do to that robot arm :joy:

@Skeilah , Congrats to you and your boyfriend!!!! Have a fun vacation!! :sunglasses:

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    Melody Connors, and the blonde one.

Day 15 , June.

9FUWppW.png
    Nancy: "Melody, wow, your belly is already that big, mine was not when I was expecting Malcolm, but he was so skinny.."
    Malcolm: "MOM!!"

DQ1OB3W.png
    qCOk0S8.png
    JOJnC2s.png
    s8Sxbj8.png
    Their house needed some more space.

oRrpqQ5.png
    BGSALWS.png
    Spice fest, I let them go in hopes to jump in some of the newest teens in this save, but naah.. only those SV townies showed up, I may have to delete them too :)
    RPbWfGN.png
    "Boring.."
    Watcher agrees, lets go to another festival, then!

VEhle5q.png
    So lets go to fest of light!
    WHAT!? They travel all the way and only sims here are his parents!
    Malcolm: "Torture!"
    Y1Pnwcw.png
    They made a wish, anyway.
    aAm72n2.png
    Sages seemed to favor this fest, Simeon was there too but left pretty fast.
    9FUWppW.png
    Nancy: "Melody, wow, your belly is already that big, mine was not when I was expecting Malcolm, but he was so skinny.."
    Malcolm: "MOM!!"
    4qEPBo7.png
    Nancy: "Awwww!!! there is my granson or daughter.."
    orta7n0.png
    Nancy: "AWWW!! Do you hear me little one, I'm your granmother.."
    Malcolm: "Mom, please.. not that loud! Others are looking!"
    O0Zrq3u.png
    Geoffrey: "It's GREAT to become a grandfather!!!"
    IA1OrTB.png
    Malcolm: "MOM! DAD! Could you PLEASE act like.. like adults??"

iryEYdm.png
    Malcolm: "Sorry about my parents, they a weird."
    Melody: "No, they are totally normal, just happy to be grand parents. I could start talking about weird parents ."
    Uh3OHTh.png
    Malcolm: "I think they are normal too, on their own way."

0DzExWF.png

@Ellupelluellu -
    Funny comment from Nancy about Melody's stomach. Geez! Maybe Melody will have twins...or....bite my tongue...triplets. :) I really like that pack with all the different colors. Nice up-date on the house. So, Spice Festival, Festival of Lights...Malcolm and Melody get around. No wonder they were exhausted when they got home! lol

@SoulGal7 , To my surprise, Malcolm was more tired than Melody :D

Melody Connors, and the blonde one.

Day 16 , June.

LgZmceN.png
    lBtFtYu.png
    pjcHcXh.png
    Morning stuff.
    a0TcITH.png
    Malcolm: "You want anything with it? Like chocolade?"
    Melody: "Honey, why? This is salty pie, why would I like any chocolate in it??"
    Malcolm: "Okay, just a moment, I'll get you honey..."
    Melody: "But..."

xC4Slpk.png
    LBtHTXl.png
    Lots of weeds, but as it was Saturday morning, so their gardener was not working. But Melody was fast in this.
    cfSnbQk.png
    Malcolm needed to finish one more book to complete second level of the aspiraltion.
    BZqRbTL.png
    Melody painted while he did that.

mr6TW0o.png
    Great, at third level, he had to publish 10 more books, and naturally none earlier did not count! Melody had to play an instrument for 75 hours, gladly her earlier hours did count, so 25 left.
    QM2E1k8.png
    Finally Lily is exited! Jasper, looks like you, as skilled you are, have no idea about violin..

After short break at home, food, shower and a nap.. back to lounge.. indeed it is much more lively place when it is evening :)
    eWxQmAR.png
    Host , Josh, looking kindly, even so her play is horrible :D
    IUdb84U.png
    l12FCXD.png
    Totally different vibe than what it was earlier!
    jDz11jz.png
    VpxbVpa.png
    That made me giggle :D
    dVBPhjL.png
    She left home almost right away, I only noticed that when I was taking the main pic :)
    bSIVVqC.png
    Sandra finally showed up! She is Josh's wife in this save.
    7NYFYlG.png
    Josh: "My jokes that bad, huh?"
    Sandra: "No, its the piano player behind you!!"
    yEa6X0F.png
    WHAT? He just got to level 2!! :joy:

I am actually slowly starting the showing how your sims are doing now stuff..

I need to add sims in certain jobs, with those lots I can load without their loosing their NPC role :)

So here is Anne Ellison, a teen now.
    pJlhtuL.png

And Aaron Ellison, also a teen now. (heh Melody's old house in backround)
    GmaYWHF.png

Kids of Sakura @SoulGal7 and Bryon @Skeilah :)
    Both spellcasters :)

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    * Notice - I have a question for everyone. What would you think about playing your Sims as Adults for two months longer and only have our Sims age to Elder the last month of the challenge?

OR

Perhaps extending our Sims as Young Adults for another month and age them up to Adults in August so each lifespan would be four months for Young Adult and Adult with Elder being only the last month? What's your opinions on that? I personally don't enjoy playing Elders very much since they aren't treated very well in the game for their animations and body style. I love the elders otherwise, I just think they aren't depicted very well and not that fun to play as a result. :|
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited June 2021
    So I took some time to make an aspiration chart/check list for Jules (which I know is of more interest to me than anyone else haha) but I thought I'd still share. I'll put a copy of it on my first post of this challenge and update it when necessary.

Edit: Decided to put it in a spoiler since it's kind of big :)
    I was able to get her to finish off the Mansion Baron aspiration by adding a few expensive paintings and switching out some of their electronics and workout equipment for higher value items. I'm glad I did it with this house, because in the last stage of this aspiration, your sim has to buy 20 columns, and this house already has more than 20 columns so it was nice not to add them just for the sake of the aspiration :) Jules also did finish the second JA aspiration but that will come up in an update in a few days, since I've been trying to get ahead and stay ahead on updates so I can keep posting hopefully when I start school :) I also don't know if I'll do the mischief aspirations with Jules, they just feel a bit too out of character, but we'll see over time if I can work them into her life somehow.

6FAhfBM.png

---

And now for some comments :)

@Karababy52
    I can tell you had so much fun with that medieval movie dialogue! Very impressive to use Middle English too :) The set was a lot of fun to see in screenshots too, definitely love Essa's hair and costume! Are all the hair and costumes available in regular CAS mode or are they only special for this career? Also are the items from the set available in BB mode or even under debug? I just suddenly found myself curious about all that, your answers might tempt me to buy this pack one day haha. Great work finishing that aspiration! It was very fun to watch you do it :) Glad your two lovebirds got to celebrate too. And you still have another aspiration from this pack for the end of this month, right?

Since Jules is now doing the culinary aspirations, I think I'll have her invite your sims over for a party or something since both those aspirations require mixing drinks or cooking during an event. I'm trying to fit a handful of things into the end of this month, but I don't have a real plan though. Only real plan is for the baby to be born before July 1st so Jules can age up haha. And really, besides making sure the baby is born for that reason, there's really nothing else I *have* to complete by the end of the month so that takes some pressure off if I don't get around to some things I have planned just yet.

Makes sense about your wedding too, you want to do it when it's not stressful or too busy. You'll find that perfect time <3

Thanks for your feedback about the scientist career too. I don't have a great plan to fit it into Jules' story yet, but I'll think of something even if it's totally lame haha. Yeah, bowling is a drag to wait through, like many things in the sims that have their cool moments but are mostly just sims taking forever to actually complete the action, like playing darts, water balloon and snowball fights, etc. But still something that might be fun for the family to do eventually.

@SoulGal7
    Oh so cool, you got your servo! I totally want to make one at some point, whether it's in this challenge or another save. Wolfgang looks super cool with his Robo arm too! Nice shot fishing in Britechester, always easier than finding a spot in a world you're not as familiar with and Wolfgang had to be there anyway so that's convenient. And so lovely of him to fix the media station for her too! Jules is actually much higher in handiness than Emmett lol, so she does most of the repairing. Poor Emmett really is lacking in many skills since I focus way more on Jules and Ruby. The baking skill is one I've ignored a lot too since I don't think you need it for any aspirations, but there's a lot of fun things sims can bake, especially if you get that cupcake station too. Good idea to live stream them booting up the servo too! Aw, Rosie is a cute name. Like that she greeted them in simlish too :) She'll make a good Robo Nanny one day too I'm sure. Hahaha, I was gonna say that Wolfgang's robo arm was gonna break in the steam of the sauna, but that line was totally worth is haha ;) Enhance his skills indeed, what a lucky girl LOL

Also thanks for explaining about the Grim Reaper and grilled cheese - definitely not a moment you would want to overshadow their engagement, but I'm also glad you shared that moment now because it was super entertaining. Love that Grimmie sang karaoke for them on their engagement night :D

@Ellupelluellu
    Dang, I need to get the DHD decorator pack just for the clothes apparently haha. Thanks for letting me know where they were from :) I'm gonna do Granite Falls hopefully more casually and get those aspirations done over the rest of this challenge. I'm all vacationed out though and Jules is about to get super pregnant, so I think I'll wait until next month to start any camping trips haha.

Totally love Nancy's reaction to Melody's pregnancy :D But then she did redeem herself later on by being all goofy and cute about being a grandma with Geoffrey. Love that Malcolm was embarrassed haha, that was cute and funny.

The house is looking great. I really love this kit and am glad I used it this month too. Fun time at the spice festival too, I'm definitely looking forward to going to those when Jules lives in SM. And double festival day! Love that romantic moment by the lanterns at the end of your update too, such a great spot for screenshots like that.

Lol, I love their dialogue over food in your last few updates, and how Malcolm was like, well she wanted honey on her meat, now she probably wants chocolate on this, but then she actually calls him Honey and he mistakes it for her wanting honey, so funny and clever :D

Good work the fame stuff, Essa is looking gorgeous as usual. And is that Sandra the same little tot you were posting about when I first starting talking to you on the forums, who is also Veera's daughter???

Bryon and Sakura's kids look great! And Aaron literally looks so much like his dad haha
    Post edited by permanentrose on
    edited June 2021
    @Karababy52 Sorry just saw your post right after I commented. I like the idea of doing a shorter elder stage for the reasons you stated too. I kind of like the idea of doing one more month now as a YA and then another one as an adult later on, but I'm open to doing two extra adult months too if everyone else is ready to age up their sims at the end of this month!
    @Karababy52 , Yes one last moth as elder would be better :) I personally do not mind if they are YA or adults, I may keep them as adults longer , as that it is in irl :)

edited June 2021
    @permanentrose ,
    Haha thanks for noticing the honey stuff, I hoped someone will :D Yes Melody will go when festifals as she will otherwise never go in that world :)
    And is that Sandra the same little tot you were posting about when I first starting talking to you on the forums, who is also Veera's daughter???
    No, that was Anna, Sandra is her little sister :) Yes daughter of Veera, just not in this save.

Yes you did mean Sandra, after all :D

• DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    Well, of course when I start a "photo/sim gameplay-a-day" style challenge, life will happen. I ended up getting sick (allergies turned sinus infection), and as soon as I started getting better, my daughter ended up sick with it and while she was sick my brother has been put under heavy sedation in ICU with liver and kidney failure (oh, and we decided to rearrange three rooms in my house, room swap my office and my daughters room... right on the cusp of recovering from my sinus infection... so, yeah, I like to complicate things... :| )

@SoulGal7 - SueZee is my simself (as a teen, which I am not, but I just aged her down), so I don't have her on the gallery. Sorry :(

Today's the first time I'm getting to play in about a week. I am even further behind than that on my tumblr.
    @DivieOwl , that thing.. what they call life.. sometimes I forget it is there.. but..it might.

Seriously, now :) IRL always first, games are for fun :) I hope you will have fun today when finally playing :)<3

• sassytxbratsassytxbrat Posts: 225 Member
    @Karababy52 I am already planning on playing YA for 4 months, Adult for 4 months, and Elder for 2 months. With the 1 month I spent Mia as a toddler/child and "1 month" as a teen, that gives me the 12 months total. I dislike teens more than the elders but not by much.
    ~Teresa~
    My Sims 4 Gallery // EA ID: TSmetana
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    * Notice - I have a question for everyone. What would you think about playing your Sims as Adults for two months longer and only have our Sims age to Elder the last month of the challenge?

OR

Perhaps extending our Sims as Young Adults for another month and age them up to Adults in August so each lifespan would be four months for Young Adult and Adult with Elder being only the last month? What's your opinions on that? I personally don't enjoy playing Elders very much since they aren't treated very well in the game for their animations and body style. I love the elders otherwise, I just think they aren't depicted very well and not that fun to play as a result. :|

@Karababy52 - I am for going another month in YA status for Evergreen Harbor. I feel that they just graduated uni, just started in their careers, so, yes, another month as a YA would be great. I also agree that maybe Elders for 1 month only. I am waiting on the new pack with the farming, and I might decide to switch that to the end one - not sure what it all entails, will have to wait and see.
    edited June 2021
    @SoulGal7
    I am waiting on the new pack with the farming, and I might decide to switch that to the end one - not sure what it all entails, will have to wait and see.

I agree with this. I want to buy this new pack more than getting ones I don't have the more I think about it, and retiring to the country side in a little cottage sounds like a lovely way to end this challenge with some cute little elders. Then we can do Sulani while they are still more in their youthful prime and look super hot in their bathing suits ;) But yes, before making that decision for sure, I'd also like to make sure I'll actually buy the new pack and see what kind of aspirations and tasks are included in it, but that's just my two cents about maybe switching world months with this new pack too :)
    edited June 2021
    June - Day 24: "First Date!"

vtGFvPc.png

Notes
    5uVEzMC.png
    Essa had a Meet and Greet set up by Goldie at the Orchid A GoGo and when she arrived, I noticed Ridge and Jon glaring at Damon with him scowling right back at them. I wonder why? Just because he's a vamp? Pretty cool like father like son bouncer action going on in this save.

jtWPibX.png
    Goldie advised Essa to strike a pose for pictures during the Meet & Greet. She felt silly doing it since most everyone there were her friends. I see Carter and Kira joining Ridge from Eight is Enough, Caroline Albright, Essa's former Glimmerbrook Real Estate agent , her mail carrier way back by the tree, and last but not least, I spy...

ycuvQlm.png
    Jules! Where are you going? Aren't you going to stop and say Hi? But she walked away even though she was invited.

NHb89xE.png
    Erwin was invited too, but he's a loner and paranoid, so didn't stay long. He took off like an alien was after him.
    "What!? Where? Did you say an alien is after me? AHHHHHHH!"

ZUzObkH.png
    Essa went inside the lounge to jam for the fans and both Erwin and Jules came back to watch and cheer. I see Astrid has joined the party. After the Meet and Greet, Josh went home. He and Joel had made plans to play Party Frenzy online. Essa wasn't done with promotional events Goldie had set-up for her though. She traveled to Studio PBP.

zjgBCRW.png
    "Damon! I'm so glad to see you. I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to you at my Meet and Greet."
    "It's okay, thanks for inviting me anyway."
    "Did you guys move here?"
    "Nah, I'm just filling in for Dad. He had something else important to do."

wNRtceN.png
    One of the aspiration goals is to 'deal' with paparazzi three times. By 'deal' it meant being mean to them. Not in Essa's character at all, but she had to do it anyway. Here she is paying off Fred to go away. The look on her face makes me sad since Fred is really one of her biggest fans.

RlyzuO4.png
    Essa traveled next to the museum where she met up with Adam Lambert. They shared a hug and Adam offered to go to the other side of the museum so fans would give her the attention she deserved. What a nice guy!

After standing around posing and waiting for fans to ask for a selfie, then doing some 'incite cheers,' Essa walked away to see if Adam was still around to thank him again.

zIKbg3y.png
    She saw him smiling at and chatting with Seth Masters, Damon and Molly's son. She left the two alone and when Adam looked up, she gave him a wave and gestured she'd call him. He smiled, nodded and turned his attention back to Seth chattering away. Adam looked like he was enjoying the little boy's non-stop questions about being a famous singer/songwriter.

Getting these last milestone goals for the aspiration was incredibly time-consuming and annoying. I dislike the 'incite cheers' animation SO much. The hardest part though was getting three fans to autonomously ask for a selfie. It took forever. All they seemed to want was hugs! Finally, that goal was accomplished along with the 25 positive reactions to 'incite cheers.' The only thing left was to get one more fan to want an autograph. Essa traveled back to Studio PBP after leaving the museum.

3HkNolr.png
    The aspiration was finally complete with the autograph given to one of my own Sims, Brooks Stern. Brooks is a great Sim. He was the husband of my Not So Berry founder in another save.

Essa went home afterward to spend some time with Josh. He'd been left mostly on his own for three days He was so happy to see her and she him. The two decided to go on their first date!

I sent them to a very romantic Italian restaurant called, 'Le Brunch' in Newcrest.

PcBg1mQ.png
    As soon as they were seated, Melody and Malcom walked inside along with fans and paparazzi. It quickly turned into mass chaos.

kJBNuDe.png
    However, Josh and Essa had eyes for only each other. He blew her a kiss since he was feeling very flirty. Josh is ALWAYS flirty around Essa. He's still Smitten with her.

WtnXfE7.png
    "Does what's going on behind us bother you? We can leave if it does, and find another place more quiet."
    "It is a bit distracting, but so far they're not here for me. They're here for Melody and Malcom. Let's stay, I like this place."

YscbN9R.png
    "You look very handsome tonight Babe. I love how you asked me on a date after all this time. You're so sweet."
    "You are ravishing, Beautiful. I've wanted to ask you for a long time, but things happened and it just never seemed the right time. I just wanted to take you somewhere special. You deserve it."

o6SvKnz.png
    The waiter took their orders and the couple spent a wonderful time enjoying their meal and just talking about everything. They never ran out of things to say to each other and could just talk for hours.

Hm7UeQV.png
    Josh spontaneously broke out in song serenading Essa. A young fan unfortunately didn't understand the couple wanted to be left alone. She asked Essa for an autograph right in the middle of Josh's song.

"Not right now dear, I am busy. I hope you understand." Normally Essa would happily sign an autograph, but not tonight.

I see Damon and Molly are here too!

rwtIOlV.png
    It seemed Josh's plans for a romantic evening were not to be. At least not at the moment. A paparazzi started yelling at Essa to look his way and began snapping pictures. Josh stopped singing. The waiter looked a bit sad for the couple.

J3O68DS.png
    The waiter stood by respectfully as the couple ordered dessert. The obnoxious paparazzi continued to yell and snap pictures.

JaZx4BO.png
    "Would you like me to take care of him for you?"
    "No, it's okay. It comes with the fame. I have to get used to it I guess. He's just doing his job."
    "Well, alright, but just say the word and he's gone." Josh glared at the man who seemed to take the hint and left.

Finished with dessert, Essa and Josh waited for the tab, but their meal had been paid in full by the restaurant due to Essa's fame. Both were a little surprised since they could afford to pay very easily. Josh left the waiter a very generous tip as they got up from their chairs to leave.

"Wait, I have something for you." Josh said, lightly touching Essa's arm.

ZKqX62C.png
    "For you, Beautiful. It can't compare to your beauty, but I thought you might like it."
    "Have you been hiding that in your jacket all night? Aww Josh, you didn't have to do that."
    "I know, I wanted to. It's a special night."

cgv5jaW.png
    "It is? Oh, because it's our first ever date?"

"Well, yes, but I wanted to ask you something which could make tonight extra special too, if you agree."

oBeiImx.png
    "Remember my dream?"

pSOxG2y.png
    "Ohhh, I see."
    "I think it's time, I'd like to try, tonight...if you want to?"
    "Oh Josh, really? Yes! I do, very much."
    "Gawd, you're so amazing, I love you Beautiful."
    "I love you too Babe...let's go."

ISjrIlF.png
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    edited June 2021
    June 23
    eHKugP7.png

Bryons Diary
    I wasn’t feeling like working today. Instead, I was found on the edge of our new pool, thinking about life.

VVq3JD6.png
    (Naoki) “Hey, can I join you?”
    (Bryon) “Yeah, of course.”
    (Naoki) “What’s up?”
    (Bryon) “I’m thinking about doing a celebrity cleanse. I want to quit the spotlights after my last gig.”
    (Naoki) “Why?”
    (Bryon) “Just because.. I feel like I’m losing myself. I don’t like it at all, Naoki...”
    (Naoki) “I didn’t knew you felt this way...”

DjTzfXa.png
    (Bryon) “I only started feeling this way recently. I did like the acting and recording, but all the rest... I want to go back to being a boring computer geek. One that nobody faints for.”
    (Naoki) “I get what you’re saying. I also feel like I’m losing myself in my job. I like being a scientist, but it’s getting a lot.”
    (Bryon) “Hm... So we’re both done with this busy life?”
    (Naoki) “You can say that again...”

S2ffFje.png
    (Bryon) “I need to do some more work for my gig tomorrow, but I think I have something in mind that’ll get the both of us happy.”
    (Naoki) “Oh, what?”

kDmUzKw.png
    (Bryon) “I still have to talk to someone before I can give you more details.”

vTAS2hy.png
    (Naoki) “I’m already looking forward to your plan! Now, go work for your gig! It'll be your last one at least, so at least make it your best one too!”
    (Bryon) “Hahaha, I will!”

Aspiration Updates
    ev26nqZ.png
    Bryon maxed the acting skill. He only has to finish his last gig for tomorrow and then the master actor aspiration will be done!

9SogU0r.png
    Bryon also completed the Mansion Baron aspiration. The entire field behind Bryon’s house was unused and I thought it would look good to make something that blends in with the world, that also has high value so that Bryon could finish this aspiration. Yay!

RR6zIGv.png
    I now started working on maxing Bryons Charisma skill, since he’s already addicted to the mirror, haha! He’ll soon have the Friend of the world-aspiration completed too!

So, now I'll leave you all waiting for the next updates until I get back home from my vacation ;p Be prepared, and see you all soon again!

EDIT: thank you all for the congratulations!! <3
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    Update 174 - Happy Harvestfest!

2oM4AtC.jpg
    It was Harvestfest, and Ruby started off the morning by making a stink drink she was planning to give to her cousin, Abel.
    JIKjgcr.jpg

Meanwhile Jules was busily preparing food up in the kitchen for their dinner later that evening.
    IWZHait.png

When the family arrived, Ruby was quick to gift Abel her creation. "Try some of this new 'lemonade' I invented. I promise you'll love it."
    iwctAGi.jpg

Not wanting to be rude, Abel drank her creation but then had to immediately excuse himself to the bathroom, leaving Ruby in a fit of giggles.
    omnW3IE.jpg

Then, it was time to eat, and everyone took the time to be thankful as they enjoyed the meal.
    kDmcpNx.jpg

I know I've used this animation a lot, but I think it's a cute one so I wanted Dell to get to interact a bit with her future nephew <3
    dCeBj86.jpg

Ruby challenged Abel to a game of foosball and ended up winning 5-2. It's just not poor Abel's day haha.
    FCbDM6I.jpg

And they ended the night with Jules practicing her mixology skills and making some tasty drinks for all the adults :)
    UNvQTPA.jpg
    edited June 2021
    @DivieOwl - So sorry you had health issues and glad that you are back with us. Looking forward to reading more of your story with SuZee. :)

@Ellupelluellu - Oh my gosh! Look at Sakura and Bryon's kids! lol Aaron looks like a mini-me of Bryon, and Anne is so cute. I love how you put the sparkles around her eyes :) Ahhh....so sweet to see these two in your game. We just have to get Sakura busy moving along to that track...but the wedding is very soon...
    edited June 2021
    @Skeilah Enjoy your vacation and again, congrats on graduating 🥰 It makes sense for Bryon to want to leave the spotlight and for both of them to want to work less too, curious to see your plans! Also great work on those aspirations!! You’ve been working hard!

@DivieOwl and @miss_eulenauge Glad to see you both back and having time to post!

@IllusoryThrall I noticed you haven’t posted in a few days - hope you’re doing okay ❤️
    *Updated my June 24th post above! I have to apologize once again for no comments yet. I was fighting with Imgur again for hours. It would upload one screenshot, then the next wouldn't, back and forth, upload, fail, fail, upload, fail, fail, fail, upload. GAH! Finally got them all uploaded and now it's way past time for me to get some sleep. I'll have comments first thing when I get up later, weather permitting.

Before I go though, about the Notice, it looks like the consensus is having the Elder stage happen for just the last month of the challenge is a good idea. Plus, perhaps extending the YA lifestage by one month too. However, I think we'll make that part optional. If you'd like to extend, you can, if you'd rather play Adult longer, go for it. However you would like to handle your lifestages for YA, Adult and Elder is fine with me.

I personally will be extending the YA lifestage by one month with Adult starting in August going through November, Elder in December. Plus, I am also waiting to see what Cottage Living is like, if Henford-on-Bagley would be a good retirement world instead of Sulani. Not sure where I would put Sulani if I did that though. Maybe Sulani in October, Brindleton Bay in November and Cottage Living in December. We shall see...

Lastly, we have a ton of rain and thunderstorms today and tomorrow, forecasted for all of next week actually, so I might lose power at some point. Just a heads-up in case you don't see me here and I miss posting an update. I hope that doesn't happen, but it could. o.O

Hope y'all have a great day/night, hopefully be back later! <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top