Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• L00NYL0V3L00NYL0V3 Posts: 66 Member
    Vlad and Verosika are as obsessed with each other as ever, and the Dracula-inspired ambience doesn't hurt!
    0pmai2x.png
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    edited June 2021
    GirafHuntr wrote: »
    @Busufu Which lot is that? I thought there was supposed to be a lot at the peak but I don't see it. There is an empty residential lot full of trees over to the right side of the Mt. Is that the one?

Exactly, on the peak there is a lot on which you can build once you completed the mountain excursion. :)
    Busufu wrote: »
    23.06.21_00-02-04tikzz.jpg

Wedding on the top of Mt. Komorebi. :)

@Busufu so you're telling me these two risked their lives climbing Mt. Komorebi to get married on the top of the mountain?? that is pretty cool!

Yes! :D
    The woman actually fell down the walls countless times and had a moodlet "badly injured". :D But it all turned out well, as can be seen. :)

22.06.21_23-59-07onjj3.jpg
    23.06.21_14-37-35jmkpo.jpg

23.06.21_14-44-32bqkx1.jpg

:D
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Shenanigans in the waterfall! :D

7yg3zxw.png
  • kristenleighwhitekristenleighwhite Posts: 226 Member
    51268418339_ea5344314b_k.jpg
    Nora is consoled by her boyfriend after the death of her father.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Busufu What a great idea having your couple get married on the top of Mt. Komorebi. My challenge Sim Essa's boyfriend proposed to her on the mountain during their second trip up there. Never thought about having them get married there too! Genius! Congrats to your couple! <3

Not my last screenshot, but I love Essa and Josh's pool. Here's Essa doing a swan dive. :)

wR88sbI.png
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    06-23-21-8-16-45-PM.png
    Snow falls on the Imperial Palace which has stood over the beautiful nation of Mt. Komorebi since it's construction finished in 1860. It is said by older folks in Senbamachi that snow is the spirits of the departed coming to visit, so every year, all of the residents in Senbamachi leave offerings in the town square.
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @DanmanNefarius I think the only person hurting Siobhan in this save is herself by her choice of sticking with Sergio. The signs are obviously there that Sergio may not fancy her as much as she believes (he literally comes out of the closet in their club LOL) and he spent the party chasing my sim Shae not the other way aound - Shae has their eye on someone else.

Apparently, it was formal night at the Sulani bonfire. Townies are at least stealing "respectable" cc LOL
    ymXqPwq.png
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited June 2021
    Becka28 wrote: »
    @DanmanNefarius I think the only person hurting Siobhan in this save is herself by her choice of sticking with Sergio. The signs are obviously there that Sergio may not fancy her as much as she believes (he literally comes out of the closet in their club LOL) and he spent the party chasing my sim Shae not the other way aound - Shae has their eye on someone else.

Apparently, it was formal night at the Sulani bonfire. Townies are at least stealing "respectable" cc LOL
    ymXqPwq.png

yeah he clearly just uses her to get ahead in life (she has rich parents after all plus she runs the most popular club in town) hence why my sims tend to dislike him since my sims are usually good friends with Luna, Sofia and Siobhan and he makes a habit of cheating on her (in my saves he prefers Judith Ward, Nancy Landgraab and sometimes he goes after Clara Bjergsen... seriously! what is his obsession with cougars?? though ofc they are rich! and Nancy and Clara aren't even that bad in the looks department either)

ugh don't even get me started on the "fashionable"random townies... :anguished:
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,457 Member
    Caught the moment! He blamed her for it and she said, "Not me." Or at least that's what it sounded like. LOL

XFqYhFL.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    @Becka28 I love townie fashion :D

Patchy probably wonders why Blaze is chilling in the kiddie pool in the middle of a night next to a plasma tree when there's not a lick of vampirism in him.
    FP73ioR.jpg
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,862 Member
    tNO24hD.png
    Body is 4 characters too short.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Farrah is having a rough time starting this new hobby

ipml8JV.jpg?1
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

With the kids at school, Jakob and Johnny went to Sixam to spend some alone time together.
    oaza37d.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    There's a free trial of Eco Lifestyle out right now, so I decided to give it a go ;)

ooFV50H.png

Bonus:
    :D:D
    S7ZKnM4.png

"Well, that's definitely the grossest place we've ever done it, but I can't say I regret it."
    fzvd87m.png

"Hmm, I wonder what was so fun in there that had my moms giggling like that..."
    ElcV0ti.png

"Let's have a peek..."
    nmtaY17.png

"Yeah, I don't get it...."
    atNf2B1.png
  • kristenleighwhitekristenleighwhite Posts: 226 Member
    51269932266_7734a0b38a_k.jpg
    Wish the day wasn't so cloudy, but it's better than the thunderstorms going on in other worlds. This is all of generation 3 from my Blagsby Legacy.
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    When your sweet beloved teen Sim with the "good" trait has her heart set on the boy named Danger who has the "evil" trait, and there's nothing you can do but let love bloom and see how it unfolds.

BVaPetA.png
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    edited June 2021
    This Stray cat wants love and a home, so we gonna adopt her to our home <3

51272035184_0c8e423f3d_o.png
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    q7pDPMe.png
    Pure happiness
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    I wanted to play with a sim living in Mt. Komorebi, so I made Kim Tanaka. She's a freelance writer who also loves the outdoors. Here she is hiking on the trail near her house.
    ecHcPok.png
  • LehmanLegacyLehmanLegacy Posts: 176 Member
    Someone is just a little worked up and has decided to take it out on their siblings school project...

RPStKty.png
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    Eliza Pancakes tried starting up a convo with Evelyn Evilly---it didn't go so well....

NHxePaW.png
    This might be a strange sight for some, but in one of my games, it's just a typical day at the club

KOB69kK.png
    I sent Evelyn to the waterfall in Brindleton Bay, where she immediately felt the need to break out into maniacal laughter...

JTkDslz.png
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited June 2021
    Photos of family, friends and significant others around Carlie's apartment just helps with gameplay immersion.
    Future-Bride-3.jpg
    Future-Bride-2.jpg

She's newly engaged.
    Future-Bride.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
    Now this is very odd. When I last left Valentina, she was at the bar in Sulani---when I joined her tonight, she was at a lot not far from there that I thought was unplayable. In world view, you can't click on it or travel there, and I thought it was just a prop

4CSOcBd.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top