Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    @Wolfium nice multitasking there :D

• Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

In my NSB save, Gen 2 heiress, Rosalie Sixam-Zest, aged up. She looks so much like her father.
    fYN4Hgt.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Jenna playing with Esme
    U1cwbGi.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,922 Member
    edited June 2021
    @permanentrose , thanks :) Your twins look cute there playing in the beach :)

70piAeF.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    kristenleighwhitekristenleighwhite Posts: 226 Member
    51264008788_7723ee3242_k.jpg
    These new parents enjoyed a beautiful day in Sulani for a relationship refresh.
  • Options
    DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    npiG1Ne.png
    u0d3Q7p.png
    ever so rarely the game does spawn a good sim...and boy is this one a stunner!! immediately saved this lovely lady to my bin ofcourse!
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,565 Member
    My Teen Global Superstar, his girl, and his older brother rooting them on at the Talent Showcase:

vgf6kSy.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    @GalacticGal I love that dress! Did that come with a pack or is that CC?
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    That pretty dress is in the Base. It came out with the free Day of the Dead contents.
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Grant gets some time, between freelancing and parenting, and made his way up to the Séance table to hone his spirit perceptions.

kodqMOf.png
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    GirafHuntr wrote: »
    @GalacticGal I love that dress! Did that come with a pack or is that CC?

It's base game. It came out with the rest of the Day of the Dead themed stuff.
  • Options
    My Sim, Star (right), became best friends with her coworker Yumiko early in their careers and they are now lifelong friends. In this screenshot they are catching up at work and gossiping. I love their friendship.

olc8zyR.png
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

Nothing like that good old smoggy air.
    Port-Promise-2.jpg
    My interior decorator, Carlie, came all the way to this smoggy city for a Kid Room Renovation Gig and everyone one in the household hated it. :#Port-Promise.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options

🛸 Meet the Sixam-Zest Family 👽
    wTBSedx.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Jenna finally graduated and is pregnant with baby #2. She gave birth to a baby girl shortly after the graduation ceremony was over and named her Genevieve
    lwErklq.png
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Siobhan let Sergio out for the night and he went to a pool party and spent the evning flirting with my nonbinary sim Shae (in the brown hat).
    EvBKrIr.png
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Benji was quite literally on fire at the bowling alley :D

FnuZtGP.png
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    edited June 2021
    23.06.21_00-02-04tikzz.jpg

Wedding on the top of Mt. Komorebi. :)
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    @Busufu Which lot is that? I thought there was supposed to be a lot at the peak but I don't see it. There is an empty residential lot full of trees over to the right side of the Mt. Is that the one?
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Busufu wrote: »
    23.06.21_00-02-04tikzz.jpg

Wedding on the top of Mt. Komorebi. :)

@Busufu so you're telling me these two risked their lives climbing Mt. Komorebi to get married on the top of the mountain?? that is pretty cool!
  • Options
    Becka28 wrote: »
    Siobhan let Sergio out for the night and he went to a pool party and spent the evning flirting with my nonbinary sim Shae (in the brown hat).
    EvBKrIr.png

i swear..what is it with people wanting to hurt Siobhan??? poor girl.... what did she do to deserve this treatment i wonder!
  • Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    06-23-21-7-39-33-PM.png
    Empress Consort Akarui Taiyō of Mount Komorebi relaxing in the Imperial Hot Spring, which has soothed, meditated, and revitalized members of the Imperial Taiyō dynasty since 1860. Known nationwide as the Fountain of Eternal Human Bliss, this Hot Spring is rumored ot give a person eternal luck, health, and wealth.
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    My sim visited the jungle and received the Blessing of the Bones :)

bJJ9AoK.jpg
  • Options

Jakob visiting his home planet.
    UwtJ5BR.png
    pw0213q.png?1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top