Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♂️ [Content] Man lifestyle for The Sims

LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,176 Member
edited February 25 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Hi,

Here some ideas
Build mode item … urinal (TS3 basegame)

Gameplay … Shaving beard, Barber shop

CAS item … Body hair (TS3 basegame)

header10.jpg
Men Stuff... Build a handyman's lair.
(The Handiness skill really need more decorative objects)

They could also add the Mechanic career and Quad/Motocross hobbies.

fh10se10.jpg
wall-g10.jpg
I add a Motorsports TV channel

hdtv-h10.jpg
Mechanic, Carpenter, Airplane pilot and Sailor careers are still missing.

featur11.jpg

Next step : Construction Manager/Architect

screen16.png
Another hobby that the men like : Build a model

hobbie10.jpg

It could come with the model train and ship in a bottle

ftren110.png
c52f4110.jpg

Post edited by LeGardePourpre on

Comments

• LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,176 Member
    edited June 2021
    • Drawing / Making comics
    • Playing squash
    • Collecting :
      • Car
      • Comic
      • Sneaker
      • Watch

b6460610.png
    psc_ny10.jpg
    sddefa10.jpg
    41124610.jpg
    maxres21.jpg
    watch-10.jpg
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    edited June 2021
    We need motorbikes that male sims and cool chicks sims can tinker with and ride on. Cars would be nice too, but motorbikes would be a nice start. My neighbourhoods need a bikers' club with cool bikes and leather jackets. We also need one of those bikes with an attachment on the side for a second rider, and cool biker glasses.
  • SimtaniumSimtanium Posts: 256 Member
    edited June 2021
    Anything "masculine" seems a bit too toxic for the devs...
    Post edited by Simtanium on
    Yes, I would also love if Mr. Cahill could work on and fix his plane up. He could take off from his lot, do some loops, fly a banner or offer sight seeing rides for money.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I support this. My men want to be very menly😏
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    I like the building models and a handyman’s lair the best 😎.
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    A pack like this would be great I'm in desperate need for hobbies for my male Sims not much to choose from now and a barber shop would be amazing seeing as we are lucky to get a beard in a pack ever.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
    edited August 2021
    Some hobbies :
    • Watchmaking
    • Origami
    • Sculpture
    • Rebuilding motorcycles
    • Ceramics
    • Archery
    • Tattooing
    • Paintball
    • Skateboarding and BMX
    • Billiards
    • Golfing
    • Surfing
    • Skydiving
    • Parkour

archer10.png
    hobby_11.jpg
    mar30_10.jpg
    edited August 2021
    The female sims can also prefer these activities instead of laundry day or bust the dust :p .

The female sims can also prefer these activities instead of laundry day or bust the dust :p .

Some people make a hobby out of cleaning, but for most people it's an everyday necessity.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Functional toolbox and drills. I just realized how much I love drills and electric screwdrivers.
    I love drilling holes in the wall. I love unscrewing screws with my drill, and driving the screw back in again. I love that feeling when a piece of furniture is wobbly because of a loose screw and tightening that screw with my electric screwdriver so that said piece of furniture isn’t wobbly anymore. It feels like victory.

Therefore we should get a Tool Kit. It includes a functional toolbox with hand drill. Whenever a sim uses it handiness skills gets a ++++ boost. Manly male sims get extremely happy and inspired when they use a drill. Female sims not so much.
    But that was a joke.

Sims would also be able to use it at the woodworking bench and build bigger items such as functional birdhouses and doll houses and carts for kids and…clocks or…boats, chicken coops, bee boxes. The unlocking of some items depends on which other packs you have installed.

It should also include a Geo Drill. A sim could drill water wells (great for off the grid) or drill portals to a different dimension and meet a gentle race of Monopods OR cause tremors and awaken the deadly Graboid. We should get a Graboid lot challenge with that.
  • Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    Comics should've been in university. That's where they were for TS3.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited August 2021
    I fully support this. Men/manly Sims need more everything in Sims 4.
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Functional toolbox and drills. I just realized how much I love drills and electric screwdrivers.
    I love drilling holes in the wall. I love unscrewing screws with my drill, and driving the screw back in again. I love that feeling when a piece of furniture is wobbly because of a loose screw and tightening that screw with my electric screwdriver so that said piece of furniture isn’t wobbly anymore. It feels like victory.

Therefore we should get a Tool Kit. It includes a functional toolbox with hand drill. Whenever a sim uses it handiness skills gets a ++++ boost. Manly male sims get extremely happy and inspired when they use a drill. Female sims not so much.
    But that was a joke.

Sims would also be able to use it at the woodworking bench and build bigger items such as functional birdhouses and doll houses and carts for kids and…clocks or…boats, chicken coops, bee boxes. The unlocking of some items depends on which other packs you have installed.

It should also include a Geo Drill. A sim could drill water wells (great for off the grid) or drill portals to a different dimension and meet a gentle race of Monopods OR cause tremors and awaken the deadly Graboid. We should get a Graboid lot challenge with that.

Oh my, Graboids sneaking out from underground to snatch a sim! How deliciously creepy. They'll never give us real Graboids, but we did have the Sixam Beast (or whatever it was called) in Sims Medieval, and we've had hints of it in this one.
    drilling holes in the wall.

In San Myshuno apartment ??? I know some neighbors will appreciate the noise :p

• superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Musical Theatre
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Isharell wrote: »

But that was a joke.

Oh my, Graboids sneaking out from underground to snatch a sim! How deliciously creepy. They'll never give us real Graboids, but we did have the Sixam Beast (or whatever it was called) in Sims Medieval, and we've had hints of it in this one.
    Some hobbies :
    • Watchmaking
    • Origami
    • Sculpture
    • Rebuilding motorcycles
    • Ceramics
    • Archery
    • Tattooing
    • Paintball
    • Skateboarding and BMX
    • Billiards
    • Golfing
    • Surfing
    • Skydiving
    • Parkour

archer10.png
    hobby_11.jpg
    mar30_10.jpg

You forgot jewelry making. It can be something that men can do as well as women. I would love for there to be origami, ceramics, paintball, skateboarding too in the game. I am not crazy about golf, in my opinion it’s just too slow and not fun for me to watch. The other ideas are okay, but I am not fond of tattoos because of the way they look.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited August 2021
    I've been playing urbz lately and man can we have some gasoline row and central station back in the game

for this i would need:
    • Motorcycles
    •Motorcycle Racing
    •Building,Tuning,Repairing Motorcycles at motorcycle bench and it being career as well
    •arm wrestling table
    •fight cage
    • interactions. just tough sims being toughies without having to be mean but also while being mean
    •Tattoo chair and better tattoos for the whole body in less fluffy designs
    • more styles of piercings
    (maybe we could also have sims getting pierced in gameplay but idk if they think thats too much)
    •more styles of beards
    • those dang clothes I want to dress my sims like they in motorcycle gang or a very strange band bring on the studs and leather
    •spikey punk hairstyles. severely lacking in the game
    •not sure if its in game but that headscarf thing kinda vibes latest?cb=20100418195429
    • Rock Radio Station
    •Punk Radio Station
    •just.... flames? for everything ever?
    fire? for everything ever?
    let it burn... let it burn...
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Diversity usually exclude Men.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    I've been saying for ages we need a Male Sim focused pack. I'd love to see male grooming: electric shavers and/or shaving cream, disposable shavers, ability to go to barbers for steam towel treatments and straight razor shaves, etc. Male CAS. male grooming, body hair, 'manscaping'...there's so much potential for a male focused Sims pack, and it's about time male Sims got their fair share. B)
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,431 Member
    I would buy this type of pack (or packs even, if they had to split it up into many packs). I've always, always, always felt like the male sims in TS4 are wussies. They wear pants that go above their ankles, they manscape so they look like they're 11 years old with no hair on their arms, legs, back, chest, etc. They cross their legs and flirt like a female with their hand gestures.

My played male sims are rough! They're tough! They are crude and rude, they have callused hands from working doing "manly things". They have dirt under their nails, they have hair up their nose, they generally have messy hair with no gel or styling products. They are not millennial men. They clean up nicely and smell amazing when they do, but 95% of the time they are just natural and earthy smelling, and "normal".