Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Babys need more things to do!

FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
edited June 2021 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Babys shouldn‘t be objects. Besides the option to leave the crib, you should bring back objects that made baby gameplay more fun!

Babyphone
Thumbnail_688x336.jpg
You can place babyphone next to the crib and place them around the house (or have it in a Sim pocket). Once the baby cries the Sim will automatically care for the baby, even if they’re in a different room.

Diaper-changing table
Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

Play mat
MTS_Gwenke33-998144-Largepic-01.jpg

a256aFi.gif

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I agree
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    No thanks. I like not having to worry that someone's going to leave the baby outside during a blizzard.
  • Aeriexo11Aeriexo11 Posts: 646 Member
    So as a mom, especially to 2 under 2, I think we just need a lifestage between toddler and baby. Because the tiny babies in a crib just lay there. Thats it. They dont play in the things you posted above. They dont have the motor function yet. But once a baby reaches 6 months old, they can do those things and enjoy them. They can sit up, pull themselves up, my 5 month old is trying to lift her hips up right now.

Tiny babies in a crib are just tiny newborns.

So Newborn > Infant > Toddler is what it should be, in my opinion. And thats if they decide to do playable babies.

I do think I should have the option to move a newborn to a swing, or pack n play. And we defintely need better looking cribs and not just a bassinet.

Sorry for any typos, my keyboard needs new batteries.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    I'd like babies that can crawl about and sit/stand in their beds. I loved the babies that escaped their beds in TS2. They were so cute and naughty.