Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nifty Knitting and Club Gathering Issue

I have my Sim created a KNITTERS CLUB so all the members will gather to knit clothing and objects. Unfortunately, to my dismay the only activity I require them is to knit but none of the members except the leader or the one who created the club is knitting as I order her to knit the rest are doing some other things like watching tv or swimming. I went in to play each of those members and purchase each one of them the knitter's bag but even if I did that they aren't still knitting. What is wrong? Does it have something to do with the mods in my folder?

Comments

• Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    I think it's simply a missed opportunity in game design, as nifty knitting and clubs come from different packs. However, at my knitting club's meeting several members did knit, but I had to see them do other things for a couple hours first. Try to go to a location with fewer distractions, have them sit together, chat together, maybe some of them will start knitting. I wish they were aware of the club gathering, but I guess they are not.

PS: Your wording made it sound like you see the club's green activities as your directions, but I think it works the other way around - IF they knit, the club will earn more club points. You could always add tv-watching to that list of please-do-activities. If they all get seated watching tv, it could be a good place to start knitting...
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg