Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

3 WORLDS: AN INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW

Comments

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Happy Birthday, Turner! :smiley:
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Happy Birthday, Turner! :smiley:

Thanks Alleen!
  • Emusimmer32Emusimmer32 Posts: 257 Member
    Happy birthday o:)
    hi is this still happening
    Yes! Sorry. Haven't been able to log in for weeks. didn't know I needed to reset my password 🙄

Busy month anyway so it was a nice break. I'll try to work on this show asap
    Alright, if this does start up again and I'm inactive my apologies, I'll try to keep checking in but apart from this I have no reason to really check back here
    Yeah, that's completely fair.

How does everyone else feel? Would you like to continue on, or has it been too long?
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    edited May 2021
    It's been some time now :thinking: I feel a bit of pacing back into this game could do some wonders :smiley: It's been quiet on shows recently and I feel like having something to play would be great :)
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Well, I'm currently ordered to stay in bed because of a foot injury, so frankly I'm happy with any sort of distraction 😂
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Okay, well, lemme finish the episode and then we can go from there haha
    Sorry again everyone. I got logged out for a month and just sorta procrastinated
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Not to worry Turner, I've found myself increasingly distracted this last month or so. :D

Just to echo what the others have said, it'd be great to have something considering how quiet it's gotten on the reality show front lately but it's all good either way. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    Sorry again everyone. I got logged out for a month and just sorta procrastinated

Haha, it looks like if everyone is procrast.... what's the word? :blush: My show is finished but I still have to do the episodes...
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I think it's just been that kind of year. It seems to be flying by. I blink And it's been a week I swear xD been so weiiiird.
    Agreed - I had to kick myself into gear a few times to get some things of my own done XD
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    I think it's just been that kind of year. It seems to be flying by. I blink And it's been a week I swear xD been so weiiiird.

Honestly how it feels 😂
    i came here to see the reviews on the latest gamepack, good to see this may be continuing, I'll make sure to check in, exams are all done now which is good
    i came here to see the reviews on the latest gamepack, good to see this may be continuing, I'll make sure to check in, exams are all done now which is good

From what I've heard on the latest gamepack: it's taking the idea of not thinking and fleshing something out well to a new level, with a side dish of bug fest salsa.

Nothing beats the relieved feeling of finishing the exams XD Congrats! :smiley:

Fingers crossed the episode will be out soon :o
    Banner.png
    Update: episode is halfway done! Gimme a few more days and we rollin again
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Ooh I can't wait, been missing the shenanigans of the contestants xD
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    A new episode! Finally :o

https://3worldsgameshow.blogspot.com/2021/06/episode-5.html

We say goodbye to another Villager 😢