Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are you looking forward to most in The Sims 4: Cottage Living?

Comments

• BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Caring for the animals, knitting stuff for them.
    Town Square events.
    The world (I'm also adding farms to the world that came with pets and the upper area of Strangerville.)
    Mrs. Crumplebottom and other premades.
    Grocery deliveries/stall.
    Then everything else.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    So far everything I have seen makes me excited, but ridiculous as it may sound, I am looking forward to the bunnies most.
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    All the new animals. I love the new bunnies and birds with their own little houses we can place on our home lots. New recipes that go with the new plants, canning what our Sims grow, families cooking together, the picnic basket, llamas can be sheared then the fleece can be used for knitting, chickens and eggs, new skills for the kiddos, food delivered to homes or you can purchase food at a food stall, the new world. This EP has many features I have been waiting for. I'm even more excited about this EP than I was for IL and EL mainly because it has features I will use for a long time, in many different settings. The cross-pack game play will help the game feel more connected, if that makes sense. I can see how I will be able incorporate the features in this EP into my current saves without needing to create a new save in order to enjoy everything in CL. It feels fresh and a bit unexpected, with a dash of what we had in Sims3. And that new pond tool in the update? Gosh, I've been wanting that since the terrain tools were released.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    picnic basket
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    edited June 2021
    Living in a countryside, farming new crops, cute animals and families doing things together. I love relaxing, stress free and slow gameplay and this pack seems like it's just my kind of pack. :)
  • WispyeWispye Posts: 141 Member
    the animals canning and the decore OH and the bunnies are adorable
  • favrielfavriel Posts: 72 Member
    As someone who doesn't use CC, this fisherman beanie! I can't live without these irl.

FTHvzu0.jpg
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    -Group cooking- I always look forward to anything my sims can actually do together
    -canning
    -new ingredient challenge
    -groceries
  • Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    All the new farm animals. <3
  • K_PlaysK_Plays Posts: 102 Member
    Llamas!!

I spin, knit, dye, and weave in real life, so anything related to fibre crafts is a definite perk for me! I was really hoping for sheep and/or goats with the variety of breeds we got in Cats and Dogs, but I also acknowledge that not everyone likes to learn about the benefits of different breeds of fibre animals. It's interesting that they chose llamas for wool as llama fibre is coarse in comparison to alpacas, but it also fits the brand's history, so I won't get too nit-picky!

Second on my list is ponds, especially because we'll be able to stock them with fish. I'm looking forward to it for my off-the-grid loner Sim in particular.
  • YautjagirlYautjagirl Posts: 351 Member
    edited June 2021
    I am looking forward to the animals, group cooking and gardening with the oversized crops. I don't know I just overally look forward to everything :)
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Everything.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    - the world : I like the look of the world, getting a new 64x64 lot and the water we can swim in
    - cooking with multiple sims, even children
    - a grocery system
    - chickencoops
    - new giant plants
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    edited June 2021
    Honestly, I'm looking forward to finally being able to recreate my first Stardew Valley save in the sims. XD
    Though for real, I am looking forward to all the animals, especially the bunnies.
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    edited June 2021
    I'm looking forward to the cows and chickens! I don't really care that children can help with cooking, cross stitching, etc. I've only had like 4 or 5 kids in my game since I purchased the game in 2014. I don't really like kids that much. lol
    Post edited by ironknight35 on
    He/Him
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,879 Member
    World <3

And Bob the Llama.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,110 Member
    I am seriously excited for pretty much all of it, but the animals are definitley what made me fall in love. Release day can't come soon enough!
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    animals, cas, and build stuff. Those rooves killed me man.
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,183 Member
    I am looking most for chickens.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    edited June 2021
    I’m looking forward to my sims being able to make a living off of raising and selling chickens, eggs, milk, and harvestables.

A new world

The lot challenge

The new helping with cooking, and gardening by children

Using meat in recipe’s,

The canning skill

The bunnies that are like pets, but without taking up a spot..

embroidery

And of course farm animals and ponds.
    Post edited by SheriSim57 on
  • LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    Bunnies with sweaters and bare bunny tails
  • LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    I'm looking forward to ponds so we can put alligators,ducks and other stuff in them. Sadly sims can't swim in them but they can wade.

In real life I believe that alligators attack people who wade in the water... do you think maybe...?
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Alligators? I've seen that mentioned several times now. Is this really in the game or is it a mod?
  • SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,768 Member
    edited June 2021
    No bias, but...bunnies! : P
    they/them or she/her
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    Isharell wrote: »
    Alligators? I've seen that mentioned several times now. Is this really in the game or is it a mod?

I have heard it is really going to be in the game. But, I think you have a choice to put them in your ponds if you want to.