Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ’œ Quick Creativity CAS Challenge πŸ’œ GLovelysQCC

Comments

• NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    edited June 2021
    I know the deadline's passed, and that I don't even know if this is the entry @GLovely1 picked, but I have some extras for Gina > Sandwiches?

Teens Gina and "Tiny" Tino kiss after officially becoming girlfriend and boyfriend.
    fBtM7tZ.png

After Gina is forced to break up with Tino, his mom tries to cheer him up with grilled cheese sandwiches. She has no idea what she's started.
    uC5p6Ut.png

Years later, Tino and Gina reunite.
    dNnhWw4.png

Tino's dream after reuniting with Gina. Will it come true?
    7ZZcx5G.png
    What Tino doesn't know is that Gina has 500,000 simoleans in the bank now that her late husband's estate has been settled. He wouldn't care anyway. He still just loves Gina...and sandwiches. πŸ˜‰

I would've loved to do similar extras for my other entry, but I couldn't figure out how to do it.

Everyone has created such spectacular entries! Whether you're able to join us on the stream or not, you should know that! πŸ’› ::applauds::

Edit: One of the images was the wrong one. I fixed it and a typo.
    Post edited by NeoFelis22 on
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    WOW πŸ’₯ No wonder why you all repeatedly impress me! Thank you for being so inspired by this current QCC theme πŸ’œ I have completely enjoyed myself as I read through all the extras here! It's very easy to see why Maxis decided to select THREE entries to fav this round πŸŽ‰

[img][/img]sTBJjxv.gif

Congratulations everyone for allowing your impressive imaginations carry you away on this sim book themed creative adventure! Results will be announced during stream today beginning at 11am EST on my Twitch channel. I hope you can make it! πŸ’œ

Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

edited September 2021
    πŸ’œ 35TH WEEK PRIDE CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

The Sims is celebrating Pride month with a fast as lighting SoS Block Party so we're gonna jump on that bandwagon a bit right now. ;) In keeping with the party theme, let's kick up the summer heat and take our Pride pool side! πŸ˜‰

Creative Direction & Rules:

Let's keep things simple, casual and positively pride as we bring our sims pool side! Dress them in the most colorfully fun, flirtatiously fabulous summer gear guaranteed to gather all the party goers near!

Your Challenge:

Sims from far and wide are invited to this pool side block party full of Pride! Think about what Pride means to the sim(s) you create and share their voice in your description for this special date. Answer questions like: Who are they? Why are they attending? What does Pride mean to them? Who are they hoping to see? Maybe even Trixie?! ALSO ~ Since this is a block party it's customary to bring something to share. What would pair well at our pool side Pride block party? Pretend your sims will carry with them something to add more pizzazz to the party. What is that item? Food, drink, cooler, boombox, flag, etc. Have fun getting creative as you connect your item with your ready to party Pride! πŸ’œ

πŸŽ‰βœ¨ PRIZE ROUND πŸŽ‰βœ¨

** Winner's choice of Sims 4 EP, GP, SP or Kit for 1st place. 2nd wins choice of Sims 4 GP, SP or Kit. 3rd place receives their choice of Sims 4 SP or Kit **

Please include the hashtag #GLovelysQCC when you share your entry to the gallery.

ALSO ~ Feel free to include the official sims hashtag #SoSBlockParty going on now!

ENDS ~ SATURDAY 6/26 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some households full of aweSIM creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create 1-4 sims in your pool side Pride block party household. Pets ok.
    2. In your description, please answer one or more of the questions above. Be sure to include the item your sims are bringing to the party.
    3. Style ALL of your sims fashions in Pride party fabulousness.
    4. Make sure your sims 1st outfits, which show in the gallery photo, are hooked up with sizzling summery pool side Pride fashions.
    5. NoCC and no defaults (defaults replace the original Maxis skin/eyes but are not officially tagged as CC).
    6. For fairness, please only use Maxis poses. Custom posed entries are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Posed entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, posed entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.
    7. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.
    8. Have a blast creating for our forum and gallery friends!

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

🎊 Get ready to party it up during our Pride Pool Party Stream ~ Sunday 6/27 at 11:00 am EST 🎊

πŸ’œ As always, thank you so much for your thoughtfully fun energy you give to these QCC's! Happy CAS creating! πŸ’œ
    Post edited by GLovely1 on
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• MinraedMinraed Posts: 1,159 Member
    I am scrambling to finish up a pride project for my Simmed Up Magazine thing that I do. I really hope I can pull this off too. I will definitely join the party though. If you need a non-entry entertainer I do have a special drag artist sim I just put out there.
    [img][/img] Visit Simaginarium
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    My entry to this week's QCC: Summer & Sims

Bio: This colourful group of friends are bringing the LIFE to the Pride party of the summer! Caroline is lesbian, Summer is a transgender woman, Andy is nonbinary, as well as asexual and Destiny is bisexual. They are all hoping to make some new friends at the party or perhaps something more...

QUa2hmg.jpg

Caroline is lesbian and hopes to find the woman of her dreams at the party.

rrR27hV.jpg

Summer is transgender and hopes to meet other transgender people she can relate to.

SKUjEPo.jpg

Andy is nonbinary and asexual. They are hoping to make some new friends at the party and have a great time.

nF05Rre.jpg

Destiny is single, bisexual and ready to mingle!
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Jessicasimmer99Jessicasimmer99 Posts: 11 New Member
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/4FxG7Uo.png[/img]

Leona, Kian and Beatrice have been roomates for 5 years and recently they were invited to the best pride block party of the decade! Pride is very important to all of them since they are all lgbt+.
    Leona grew up in a loving family, that accepted her when she came out as assexual.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/9Vu4h7M.png[/img]

Kian had a bit of problems being accepted by his family for being gay but they finally came to their senses and accept him now.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/rAJfohv.png[/img]

Beatrice had a rough past, when her parents found out she was bi they kicked her out and she hasn't talked with them ever since.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/VCaqXhL.png[/img]

They are all huge fans of Trixie so they can't wait to see her. Leona thinks every party needs some good food so she will bring a few boxes of the best pizza in the city. Kian is worried
    that there won't be any vegetarian options so he will take a few vegetarian appetizers. Beatrice loves to drink so she will take a few bottles of her favourite vodka and tequila. They will all also carry lgbt+ flags with them.
    This is my first time entering and i can't figure out how to post the pics, im so sorry!!! You can see them on my twitter @jessicasimmer99 untill i figure it out. My origin and gallery id is jessicam1999
  • ZebSimsZebSims Posts: 67 Member
    4FxG7Uo.png

Leona, Kian and Beatrice have been roomates for 5 years and recently they were invited to the best pride block party of the decade! Pride is very important to all of them since they are all lgbt+.
    Leona grew up in a loving family, that accepted her when she came out as assexual.

9Vu4h7M.png

Kian had a bit of problems being accepted by his family for being gay but they finally came to their senses and accept him now.

rAJfohv.png

Beatrice had a rough past, when her parents found out she was bi they kicked her out and she hasn't talked with them ever since.

VCaqXhL.png

They are all huge fans of Trixie so they can't wait to see her. Leona thinks every party needs some good food so she will bring a few boxes of the best pizza in the city. Kian is worried
    that there won't be any vegetarian options so he will take a few vegetarian appetizers. Beatrice loves to drink so she will take a few bottles of her favourite vodka and tequila. They will all also carry lgbt+ flags with them.

Quoting so the pics will show (pics don't show for brand-new members on the forum).
    > @ZebSims said:
    > Quoting so the pics will show (pics don't show for brand-new members on the forum).

Thank you so much!!!
    edited June 2021
    I finally got my entry up. πŸ™‚ I won't have a chance to look at everyone else's on the gallery tonight, though from past experience and what I see here, I'm sure they'll be awesome! πŸ’› I'd like to get some sort of extras up here, but I'm not up to even thinking what I could do right now.

Anyway, here's a link to the Coleman Siblings.

Edit: Forgot a space.
    Wonderful entries so far everyone! Thanks for proudly celebrating your Pride pool side with me ;) Also, thanks so much @ZebSims for helping @Jessicasimmer99 get her images shown here! πŸ’œ Jessica, once you go from "new member" to "member" on the forum, you'll be able to post on any forum thread Jessica πŸ‘

πŸŽ‰ I hope you guys will be able to come to the stream party this Sunday at 11am EST πŸŽ‰

[img][/img]9bu6xEg.png

[img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• ZebSimsZebSims Posts: 67 Member
    My entry to this week's QCC is Koa, a gay merman. He'll be sure to make a splash (sorry for the bad pun!) at the Pride pool party.

rxv0Pd8.png

s6fxURs.png

The description from the gallery:

Expect Koa to strut into the pool party in heels, ready to celebrate Pride with excited squeals. To the party, he’s bringing bottles of juice; count on him to get wild and shake his caboose. Koa isn't at the party to find a man, but if he sees a fish-tailed hottie, he will stan. Pride to him is the right to love and be loved: this world feels cold without a beloved. Koa just wants to be himself, rainbow tail and allβ€”to be able to say "I'm gay" in his southern drawl.
    This is my first time entering and i can't figure out how to post the pics, im so sorry!!! You can see them on my twitter @jessicasimmer99 untill i figure it out. My origin and gallery id is jessicam1999

Just a heads up to you and @GLovely1 that you left a letter out of #GLovelysQCC. I've done it myself, so I leave it up to you what to do (I ended up reuploading the time I did it.) @GLovely1 will still find your sims if you choose not to do that; never fear! Welcome to the forum and the QCC! πŸ’›
    I've looked at all the entries that are up so far and I was right: they're awesome! πŸ’›πŸ’› I wish I could express myself in as few words as most of you do. I feel like I need twice the space that we get!

Also, I see I left out what Pride means to my sims. Now that I've read all the wonderful things everyone else has written, I don't know that I wouldn't subconsciously use someone else's words if I added on to my description in the comments. It's a quandary for me as I did mean to include that. πŸ™
    > @NeoFelis22 said:
    > Just a heads up to you and @GLovely1 that you left a letter out of #GLovelysQCC. I've done it myself, so I leave it up to you what to do (I ended up reuploading the time I did it.) @GLovely1 will still find your sims if you choose not to do that; never fear! Welcome to the forum and the QCC! πŸ’›

Thank you so much!!! I reuploaded it!!!
  • pagounispagounis Posts: 369 Member
    Hi everyone :)
    My entry for this week's QCC is Alecia and her dog Maya. She goes by the androgynous style and look. Some of her outfit categories have 2 extra outfits. Sorry if I'm late posting it on the thread, but the entry was submitted to gallery a few days ago. Yesterday I was struggling with my slow laptop and I couldn't find time.

Title: Party-Ready Duo
    Origin ID: mikrolactaki3
    Gallery Link: https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/6734EFA4D4E211EB8159C0B26CC30691

unknown.png

Joanne | 22 | Greece. Informatics student. I'm mikrolactaki3 on the gallery. Using 2 computers! My Blog: mikrolactaki3.tumblr.com
  • MinraedMinraed Posts: 1,159 Member
    These are all so fabulous and I am looking forward to the party stream today. I got this done just in the nick of time and I didn't have enough time to get to them all because there were so many submissions but please don't feel left out.

I wanted to share this as a big thank you because most of my community circles are builders and not so much in the CAS realm so discovering this was such a great boost of inspiration to me. I look forward to getting to know more of you as these continue. So here is my thank you to all of you.

glovely-parade-float-group.png?w=618

You can see the slideshow HERE on my blog
    https://simaginarium.com/2021/06/27/sim-pride-2021/
    [img][/img] Visit Simaginarium
    edited September 2021
    πŸ’œ 36TH WEEK CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

Songs have been written ... movies have been made ... there's just something about this place no matter it's sun or it's shade πŸ˜‰ For this new theme, @ErenSparkles and I are teaming up to encourage you to embody the Cali "Valley" scene.

Creative Direction & Rules:

You know we all "like" "totally" love the Sims and when anyone tries to say it's just "totally" "grody" "like" "gag me with a spoon" bad we get all "like" "whatevvverr" "as if!" You know The Sims will forever be "totally tubular!"

That was your hint πŸ˜‚ Those of you who hung out with me on stream yesterday know exactly what I mean. It's Valley Girl or Guy time! This iconic style is so easy to capture by merging the 80's trends with a beachy Cali feeling. If you're not yet pickin' up what I'm puttin' down, take a look at these links to see what we're all gonna share around!

β†’ 80's Slang Article ←

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XdX7R4bZLk

You can also Google search things like Valley girl or guy fashion (guy fashion is underrepresented so try skater or surfer 80's fashion too).

Your Challenge:

Create a sim household of 1 to 8 teen, young adult or adult sims who are totally immersed in the iconic fad of the Cali Valley lifestyle. We're talkin' looks, style, speech, dialog and even location. Put as much of this concept into your wonderful creations. Use as many Valley words as you can to make up a dialog between all of your sims. Your sims can discuss things like where they are, what they're doing, who they see, etc. If you only create one sim, pretend he or she is speaking in first person, talking to themselves like inner thoughts or talking to us in the gallery community. If you'd like to talk of a specific location then imagine your sims hanging out at the most popular indoor mall. They can hang at the food court, scope out the hotties in the arcade or just shop till they drop. ;)

Please include the hashtag #GLovelysQCC when you share your entry to the gallery.

ENDS ~ WEDNESDAY 7/14/21 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some households full of aweSIM creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create 1-8 teen, young adult or adult sims in your Cali Valley household.
    2. In your description, have fun using as many Valley slang terms and words as possible. The more the better in this case as over-exaggeration reigns in Valley lingo.
    3. Style ALL of your sims fashions in Valley Girl or Guy style. Think beachy, surfer, skater, and like so totally 80's!
    4. Make sure your sims 1st outfits, which show in the gallery photo, are totally hooked up with this iconic Valley style.
    5. NoCC and no defaults (defaults replace the original Maxis skin/eyes but are not officially tagged as CC).
    6. For fairness, please only use Maxis poses. Custom posed entries are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Posed entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, posed entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.
    7. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.
    8. Have a blast creating for our forum and gallery friends!

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

🎊 Mark your calendar for our Valley Scene Stream ~ Saturday 7/17/21 at 12:00 PM EST on my Twitch channel 🎊

Check out our most recent Pool Side Pride Party stream here ~

πŸ’œ As always, thank you so much for your thoughtfully fun energy you give to these QCC's! Happy CAS creating! πŸ’œ
    Post edited by GLovely1 on
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ZqpVlwt.png[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/lCxnsPJ.png[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/QxDDFFH.png[/img]

(N)- OMG Tilly! A new store opened over there and it's like totally awesome! (T)- Whatever, you know i don't care about that. (N)- Like i totally forget we are twins sometimes you are like totally different. (T)- Good! Are you like done with your smothie? The Robin Sparkles concert is staring soon. (N)- Whatever, you can go without me, that skater boy is totally checking me out and like i need to talk with him. (T)- Ugh you are like such a valley girl! (walks away) (N)- As if!

Gallery link: https://www.ea.com/pt-pt/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/7483E2EBD86111EB895FADE44B91FD6A
  • ChristineRose5ChristineRose5 Posts: 37 Member

I'll be fully honest - the moment Lisa mentioned the valley girl theme on her Twitch stream I ran into CAS. Had way too much fun cheesing it up for this challenge!

If you told Veronica she was a valley girl, she'd look at you with a blank expression and go "But, like, I don't live in a valley, silly!" Her favorite past time is clothes shopping at the mall with her friends and scoping out the hotties- including totally tubular surfer boy Tommy (He's, like, so totally dreamy, right?!) However, when she's paired up for a school project with known bad boy Randy, she finds herself falling for his charm faster than she can say "Like, as IF!"

5h2zdL1.png

yoTqdWO.png

Zof1TXJ.png

Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/C7807E9ED88511EB810AADE44B91FD6A
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Wait? Did I miss the last challenge? I've thought that it's going to be ended next week! :s
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • RoseusAmorRoseusAmor Posts: 14 New Member
    @GLovely1 @ErenSparkles This is my first time trying a challenge! I always watched others over the years in admiration but my roommate encouraged me to try so here is my entry for the Valley Girl Challenge! Also, I never tried posting a image nor video so I hope it shows..

<iframe src="https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NvFub6s5n_jQB5k5QF0zYAhgMqP9sIq-/preview" width="640" height="480" allow="autoplay"></iframe>

If the video does not show, I made a link as backup to view it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NvFub6s5n_jQB5k5QF0zYAhgMqP9sIq-/preview

Also, here is the link to her on the gallery. By the way, I didn't know you could view the gallery online this whole time! I thought it was only in the game.

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/5FE3A7F4D95411EB813F486C5771AD1E
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited June 2021
    My entry to the latest challenge: The Valley O'Malleys

These girls are like, totally triplets, but you'd like, never say it! Ally is like, the popular girl who all the guys like, totally drool over,

QviWL6q.jpg

Sally is like, the nerdy girl who only cares about like, boring nerdy stuff,

GRjI4yv.jpg

and Kally is like, the weird chick who always wears black and hangs out with the bad boys. Like, how can you share a womb and be like, complete opposites? Like, I totally don't get it!

8xwcRFZ.jpg
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    My entry: Some Kinda Valley Story

My friend Phoebe Dupree is the ultimate Valley girl; blonde, pretty and preppy...
    79dRdsW.png
    Phoebe Dupree, Cash Sterling, Will hart and Becky Smith

Dreamy Cash Sterling, (he is like So TOTALLY dreamy) and her dweeby childhood friend Will Hart both, like, want to date her.
    YqniBxi.png
    Phoebe and Cash Sterling at the Rubik's Neon Nightclub .

DjUMzq9.png
    Will and Phoebe have been friends forever - but Will lives in the wrong part of town.

And the girl with the sad perm & tragic fashion - that's me -Becky the generic best friend (and totally crushing on Cash - but when does the best friend character like ever get the hot guy - thats not even gonna happen ! But like, its the Sims - so???). Helping everyone with their problems and like, not even getting the main part in the story.
    0Y8oAwU.png?1z9lnx7z.png?1
    Everyone tells Becky whats happening and she's there to crack jokes and give out hugs. (and crush on Cash LOL)

Like a totally rad Del Sol Valley Story!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top