Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Greek themes in the Sims 4. Go!

AzukiMochiAzukiMochi Posts: 118 Member
edited June 2021 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I know I missed some stuff. Sorry. >.< I guess just out of these options. :tongue:
giphy.gif
I be obsessed with faeries. As well as mermaids.

Greek themes in the Sims 4. Go! 29 votes

Gods/Goddesses/Demigods/Demigoddesses
17%
GamingTweetySERVERFRALquinntemporalgodAzukiMochi 5 votes
Gorgons
0%
Hydra
0%
Land of Olympus
6%
lisamwittEnkiSchmidt 2 votes
Land of Hades/Other Underworlds
3%
Babykittyjade 1 vote
Modern or Ancient Greek City (Athens, Santorini, etc.)
41%
crocobauraIsb917Sindocatannaliese39lifeofdaydreamsSimmerGeorgeEllupelluelluM1ss_PlumbumCangwenCassieb95carpe_diemHauk150 12 votes
Tombs/Temples to Explore with Archeology
6%
kappowanZiafar 2 votes
Minotaurs
3%
MasonGamer 1 vote
Pegasus
0%
Ancient Greek Themed CAS and build/buy mode
20%
PlayerSinger2010Amapola76SimmingalMyriadSimsMak27Trin_611 6 votes

Comments

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,875 Member
    Haha :smiley: This was harder :D

Mythology (Gods and Goddesses ) would of been my second option :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • AzukiMochiAzukiMochi Posts: 118 Member
    edited June 2021
    @Ellupelluellu Other way around for me. xD But a Greek liveable city is a clooooose second. I'm starting to think I should have categorized the options and not give hyper specific options as there are way too many. >.< I think I tend to do before I think even though I'm thinking now about thinking the way I think... shut up, Azuki. xD
    giphy.gif
    I be obsessed with faeries. As well as mermaids.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Minotaurs
    All of it tho, hah, But I would love mythological creatures, and having sims be them Minotaurs, Hydra, Satyrs, Gorgons.
    With only Spell casters and Vampires, I wish there were more Magical/Mythological creatures and artifacts to interact with.

I don't think the Gods should be a present as Sims, rather we could have intractable objects of theirs, to play with

I would like a Ancient Greek City, restored, not so much modern (although it could be) But more as it would have been if they completed building, and it was built with our technology,
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I could go either way with this. TS4 is very modern so I would lean to Athens and Santorini (knowing that both were obviously ancient).

If they do a historic spin-off, I would have interest. I'd have that in a separate save. For a historic theme, I think you'd need to blend the myths and legends with the democracy-building. It could be combined with Rome and anything else in the classical timeframe.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    All the above, Honestly I want to recreate Hercules and Hades gets a Bad Rep, People Hades is not Satan, he only does one bad thing and that involves his wife, he not a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 like his brother Poseidon or a cheater like his brother Zeus, or a petty 🐸🐸🐸🐸 like Hera, he doesn't even turn people into monsters like Athena (Medusa ) and Athena again (Arachne).
  • lifeofdaydreamslifeofdaydreams Posts: 44 Member
    The idea of a modern greek world in the game is actually so cool! It's something I don't think we've ever had before. I can picture it being so beautiful!
    We should also have Centaurs, Satyrs and Cyclops, Leela was pretty hot for a Cyclops and I'm totally fine with Death by Snu Snu, besides I have a thing for Giants.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,948 Member
    Ancient Greek Themed CAS and build/buy mode
    How about uh all of it? I'm sure you'd need some ancient greek cas and b/b for it :sweat_smile:

I do steer more ancient not so much modern though

and i would love some mythological beings

but i can't quite decide if the world should be mythological though

maybe because its just so hard to fit in one world perfectly
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    1. Hercules, Xena, Aphrodite, Aries, Hades, Mother Nature & Medusa.
    2. Ancient Greek World with Ancient Greek Build Modes.
    3. Pegasus, Hydras & Centaurs.
    4. Olympus & Underworld.
  • Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    I voted Ancient or Modern Greek city.

I would also love temples to explore but taking into consideration the boring temples in Jungle Adventures I wouldn't like that. :/ If they put the same effort as in TS3 WA that would be awesome!
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Land of Olympus
    All of this (but leaning more towards the mythological than the modern elements).
  • CangwenCangwen Posts: 220 Member
    A Greek city would be a good addition.
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    edited June 2021
    I mean, c'mon wouldn't it be HILARIOUS if they gave us a Greek island world and had all the pre-mades be Greek gods and godesses all with their personality from mythology?

Aphrodite would be the promiscuous one living with her toddler Eros by the seashore.
    Zeus would be the cheating husband and Hera the stereotypical housewife and they would live together on the mountains.
    Apollo would be the musician, charismatic one living with his twin sister artemis (which would introduce the new archery skill and harp as musical intrument).
    Ares would be super aggressive and always up for a fight.
    They could even add Hades as the gloomy, unlucky, emo teenager with a big graveyard in his back garden with all deaths caused by accidents around his house.

I would love it if they could give us a comedic, goofy, Sims 4-ish type of Greek mythological representation.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    God's and such would be super OP, but in certain situations I can see this being fun. What I am thinking of is a system to build super Sims. We can kind of do that already with the magic systems and cheats, but what I would eventually like to see is a Sims environment where EA would just design us tools and systems where we could create Sim worlds of our own creation.
    edited June 2021
    With this I can turn Sims 4 in God of War "Ares I will have your Head!",

if you don't know GOW's story it's about a demigod spartan who shares a bunch of similarities with Hercules who then goes on a revenge spree against the gods themselves after making a deal with the devil (Ares).

However Centaur Sims would pretty nice, have you guys seen my picture of Bella Goth yet?

8bb3652268cb2b9bcc64994a969c5b7a.png
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I think Bella would make a very pretty Hind.
    also add a gladiator coliseum.