Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    edited June 2021
    June 17
    99rVXCV.png

Bryons Diary
    kPMR2v6.png
    (Because Bryon is now a Global Superstar, he earned his very own Celebrity Tile. Later today he’ll have a Celebrity Tile Placement Ceremony, but first…)

0DICbqL.png
    (Bryon) “Are you ready for this?!”
    (Audrey) “I’m ready to bite that guy’s finger off!!”
    (Hana) “Oh no, you don’t have to bite fingers off! Just scaring him away with your looks will be enough!”

wWbC73T.png
    (Audrey) “Am I scary?”
    (Bryon) “I don’t think you’re scary at all, but you can be REALLY scary if you want to, just for today!”
    (Audrey) “Yippeee!!”
    (Hana) “Shouldn’t we.. Wake Alex too?”
    (Bryon) “Audrey can already make a head start. We’ll make sure Alex joins the scene. Go for it, Audrey!!”

qxp2HJf.png
    (Darsh) “Whoa!! Audrey, is that you?”
    (Audrey, in a super creepy alien voice) “Yes… It’s me…”

tDOc2AP.png
    (Darsh) “Are you… Okay…?”
    (Audrey) “Yes… I’ve never felt better…”

1rwX0eW.png
    (Alex, also in a creepy voice) “Hello… Darsh…”

8NFWvPT.png
    (Alex) “You don’t mind… Me doing this… Right…?”
    (Darsh) “What is wrong with the two of you?? Stop it already! You’re behaving really bad right now!”
    (Audrey) “Oh… But this is just who we are… Darsh…”

P8SDoNY.png
    (Darsh) “I’m getting out of here. Those kids are taken over by aliens or something!!”
    (Alex) “You’re.. Going the wrong way… Darsh…”
    (Audrey) “The door… Is to the other side…”

bFKkKCO.png
    (Darsh)” I DON’T WANT TO BE TAKEN OVER TOO!!”

HQEgDiA.png
    (Darsh) “GOD, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!”

O1Ka3KC.png
    (Hana) “You guys really are scary when you use that voice.”
    (Audrey) “Oh, for real??”

ybNfRgj.png
    (Bryon) “You did so good! I’m a super proud daddy.”
    (Hana) “Also, Alex, please stop making a mess now. I’m the one who has to clean this up.”

nIZfNHq.png
    We threw the kids in the air because we were so proud of what they did, but then it was time for me to head out to my celebrity tile placement ceremony.

KsbUlKG.png
    Fans gathered around me, and from out of nowhere some kind of border came flying through the air.

yjlnKKV.png
    (Bryon) “This is it… Let’s place… My very own tile…”

5Jb3Cot.png
    The fans sheered for me as I put the tile into place.

(Bryon) “It’s so unreal, seeing my name here on the floor. But this is really happening.”

oWEM50Q.png
    (Fan) “Can I… Have a picture with you???”
    (Bryon) “Sure thing.”

SOLGZN8.png
    The fan took her phone out, but didn’t get to take the picture because she fainted from excitement.

(Bryon) “Ehm. Everything okay?”

Bl6eSnd.png
    (Fan) “Oh, she’ll be okay. Can I have a picture instead??”
    (Bryon) “Eh… Yeah, sure.”

nD98HL1.png
    These pictures are getting a little out of hand.

qhEHckb.png
    And now fans start crushing on me too? Aren’t they forgetting something essential here? Like - me being gay?

MToHAfD.png
    I'm done with all this attention for a while, so I decided to go somewhere else.. But then I bumped into some kind of.. Paparazzi..?

(Bryon) “Oh no, I’m not feeling like this today!! Please leave me alone right away!!”
    (Paparazzi) “Ehh… Ehhh… Sure thing!!”

And gone she was.

JsrqeIs.png
    I walked inside, but there was even more paparazzi. I can’t start making a fuss here… So I guess I’ll have to deal with it today.

pnNj5Wy.png
    (Octavia) “Don’t let those paparazzi-guys get to see your bad side, because they will use it in the papers. Just a little hint.”
    (Bryon) “Yeah… Thanks. I guess I should head home… I’m getting a headache…”

cf3ywTj.pngOEkW7fP.png

yzlotFo.pngetUALmf.png
    (This is also when Bryon didn’t get one, but two new quirks! And let me tell you, there’s nothing good about these two, lol)

---

Also - Aspiration update (milestone three):
    0WqtqLK.png
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    June 18
    Lws54TR.png

Bryons Diary
    C0IqRda.png
    Naoki had a free day today, but he got up early to take a shower together with me. A steamy one, we have to say.

3p5q7Jy.png
    (Naoki) “You’re going to do great today. I just know it.”
    (Bryon) “It’s a romantic scene we’re talking about… I feel a little nervous.”
    (Naoki) “You don’t have to be nervous. At least, it’s just an act, right? And you already prove that you’re a good actor!”

prJzzkM.png
    I asked Naoki if I could rehearse my part one last time with him. We went to the living room, since there's no place for that in the bathroom.

(Bryon) “Okay, time to get in my zone…”
    (Naoki) “I can do that too!!”

xtvy5eK.png
    I caught Naoki by surprise.

(Naoki, trying to play 'George', but not really succeeding) “Since when are you so strong?!”
    (Bryon, in his role of 'Harry') “Oh, George. I don’t think I can hide my love for you anymore. I know it’s a sin in our families, but I just…”

ElMMJmN.png
    (Bryon) “… Want you to feel my love.”
    (Roo) “Meow.”

8K2qlt2.png
    (Hana) “Whoa, that was so good, Bryon!! If you’re going to play it like that today, you’ll win an award for sure!!”
    (Naoki) “My husband is the best actor in the world!!!”

io5PyW3.png
    (Naoki) “I’ll cheer for you. You’re going to do great.”
    (Bryon) “Thank you, Naoki. Remember I love you!”

SfbsgOO.png
    (Hana) “Yeah, that's enough love for my teenage brain.”

h50nqZy.png
    One last kiss, and off I go!

---

fCIHQjy.png
    (Hair-woman) “Tada! Your hair is done for the movie. What do you think?”
    (Bryon) “It’s so… Orange?”
    (Hair-woman) “Great!! Exactly how I wanted it to be! Please go to the next room for your outfit.”

UDZMOGK.png
    There I bumped into…

(Bryon) “Hey, aren’t you the person I talked to before?”
    (Woman) “Ah, hello Bryon. I am indeed.”
    (Bryon) “Sooo… You’re not an actor?”
    (Woman) “I am sort of an actor, but mostly I’m just the stylist here.”

so9dPus.png
    (Stylist) “Let me see…”

35x9yd2.png
    (Bryon) “Duane, is that you?”

LNll5vT.png
    (Duane) “Bryon?! Oh my, I almost didn’t recognise you.”
    (Bryon) “I know, right?!”

sd3dto9.png
    (Duane) “You actually look pretty 'dope' with that orange hair. Is that your real hair?”
    (Bryon) “Yeah, but it’s washable. No worries, I won’t stay orange forever. Are you wearing a wig?”
    (Duane) “I am, yes. I don’t know how the hair-woman did it, but all of my curls are under here.”
    (Bryon) “She’s good, isn’t she?!”

(*Dope: "Saying something is cool". I'm not talking about ehh, other dope things? :D)

ufbkUWa.png
    Duane took a paper out of his pocket with his lines on it, and I thought this would be a perfect shot for on Simstagram.

(Bryon) “Don’t move! This is the perfect shot!”

ZnCroF6.png
    Some time later, it was time for us to shine. We first did a lot of separate shots, other actors came in and such… It was a long, but beautiful day.

Fe9brjX.png
    And then… It was time for the last scene. The romance scene.

vmMHq4Q.png
    (Bryon, in the role of 'Harry') “You got something on your cheek…”
    (Duane, in the role of 'George') “What is it?”
    (Bryon) “A pink blush. You’re blushing.”

DfyWpHE.png
    (Duane) “Oh, Harry. You know we shouldn’t be doing this, and certainly not here.”
    (Bryon) “I can’t help it. You’re just… Too cute.”

S3tlr8e.png
    And then, the moment of truth.

(Bryon) “Oh, George. I don’t think I can hide my love for you anymore. I know it’s a sin in our families, but I just…”

Lws54TR.png
    (Bryon) “… Want you to feel my love.”

(Director) “It’s a wrap!!!! Bravoooo!!!”
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited June 2021
    June - Day 18: "Melodies of the City"

NUsOBgo.png

Notes
    cKkVNfA.png
    Melody and Malcom have moved into the Pinnacles, they're next door neighbors to Essa and Josh. They haven't had a chance to visit them yet, but I think Melody may have stopped by to say Hi. Unfortunately, we do not have doorbells, so since Essa and Josh were upstairs in her office, they didn't hear her knock. If, she stopped by. She could've just been walking around, I see Adam doing that all the time.

XmTeKHP.png
    At least she had the good sense not to walk around or visit during a thunderstorm that developed a little while later.

pHvDLMA.png
    The same can't be said for Adam. I saw him walking around, totally happy being outside in a thunderstorm in an outfit I did NOT give him. I watched him walk toward his house, hoping he'd make it inside without getting hit by lightening.

HYc0CBp.png
    But, he didn't make it!

ZPBmBDf.png
    Aww, man, poor guy. First has to suffer the indignity of that horrendous outfit, then gets hit by lightening on top of it. But, I guess it's his own fault he got hit.

zt2bcVy.png
    This is what these two were doing; Josh trolling teh forums for the Mischief skill and Essa practicing her Singing. Josh reached Level 10 in Pipe Organ and even though I wasn't going to let him raise this skill, it's all he has left to achieve with skills! He is Level 10 in everything else. He's mastered most of the aspirations too, but there are still a few he hasn't done yet. Still plenty for Josh to do.

JTWR5kV.png
    Later that morning Essa left for her next gig. When she arrived, she had a new wardrobe stylist. He doesn't look too happy does he? Lots of the studio crew were grumpy today because of the thunderstorm. Essa was taking a photo to add to Simstagram as one of her tasks. I think she looks kind of cute with that hair and dress.

OAyg00Y.png
    She practiced a scene with her co-star, another new guy, told the Director she was ready and then it was time to hit her mark.

78xTdTu.png
    Act one was a risky flirt. *Note - those are supposed to be tap shoes she's wearing according to the movie description.

k37t8Na.png
    Followed by a risky kiss! At least this guy didn't have that pointy beard.

1adZXtZ.png
    Risky dance...

wibIVWo.png
    Then it was time to sing. She sounded great in my opinion! Not surprising, she'd made it to Level 9 with the singing skill before it was time to leave for the gig.

mF2otM8.png
    After the song, she started laughing. I think she was relieved that it went so well. Her co-star watched her with a smile.

7M4aU4b.png
    The last scene was a risky hug with yet another new guy! In fact almost everyone on the set was new today.

yj75hB9.png
    The Director was thrilled! Maybe this time Essa will get nominated for an award? Nope. I'll send her to the Gala anyway, just in case.

Z45u8mf.png
    This new girl asked Essa for an autograph earlier, but she was eating and autonomously told her no. I felt bad about that, the same thing happened one other time and the fan was thrilled when Essa gave him one later. Not this girl. She refused to take it. What!?

xM95ah5.png
    Look at Essa's face. She was shocked. I kind of get it why the girl refused. She was probably thinking, 'Hey, you wouldn't give me one before, now I don't want one. Keep it!'

a3KwRBX.png
    One of Essa's co-stars ran up to her and screamed in her face. He was terrified of the thunderstorm. Her other co-star did the same thing and they got negative friendship for it, so it was time for Essa to go home. No sense in staying if everyone is going to be so scared and tense.

3JCKug9.png
    She was still hungry, but luckily Josh was grilling fruit when Essa arrived back home. She took a serving, but before she sat down to eat it, Essa autonomously gave Josh a kiss on the cheek. Aww....

GpO6Xor.png
    The look of adoration and love Josh is giving Essa just makes me so dang happy! He's still smitten with her. I thought sentiments ran out over time, but this one seems to be a very long term one.

sMG5KOO.png
    In addition to working on the Mischief skill, Josh also knitted one of these Yarny statues. I love these things and the Yarny toys Sims can knit. Josh will knit more and put them all over the house.

Og3mTJa.png
    I wonder how long this one will stay there and where it will turn up next! :)

Essa's next gig is Sunday, another movie called, Captain Sigma: Olympus Landing. One more chance to get nominated for an award before the Gala that night. Cross your fingers she wins something!
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @IllusoryThrall
    Way to go to Jaz for standing up for themselves! That's really hard to do to a parent and just any adult as a kid, but I'm glad they feeling confident in themselves, and something inside Bennie was sympathetic, thank goodness. Hopefully he'll come around and really appreciate Jaz for who they are <3

And then your interlude all comes together...the robbery was the Goths house! Should have seen that coming since you already had them target a wealthy, pre-made family. The Goths are deleted from my main save so I honestly wouldn't have recognized their house even if I was meant to haha. Benji and his crew must be super skilled as disabling alarms. I like seeing the story from both sides - as Benji and his gang making their living and giving the kids a proper Winterfest with that stolen money, but then from distraught Bella's side. And uh, oh, Marnie would have probably been better off not saying anything about the suspicions she had about her son, it looks like Bella isn't going to be sympathetic and let this slide. I was kind of hoping they would stay friends despite being worlds apart with their wealth and status, but it looks like Bella has decided to dump Marnie. You got some really good facial expressions during that conversation too. I laughed a little too with that last line about Bella being parked haphazardly in the handicap spot. Such a typical rich person and their first world problems (not that a burglary isn't bad, definitely stressful) but things could be a lot worse for Bella but she's only able to think of herself and her belongings at this point, to the point where she doesn't have any regard for anyone else or their feelings.

@Karababy52
    I think it's just the angle of the picture for the distortion of Jules' hand, or maybe just something weird with that animation. I think he hand is normal otherwise haha. I guess the only I can equate the acting career to without having it an active career, though it does seem very different. Maybe more like that dream home decorator job. I think I might want that pack eventually. I do enjoy active jobs for my sims.

@sassytxbrat
    The Batuu pack does look like it could be a lot of fun, just to do something different. How far is she on her aspirations, and how many Batuu aspirations are there?

@SoulGal7
    Wolfgang's autonomous romantic interactions never disappoint. It is so cute that he's so in love with her. Nice work with getting Sakura to put the plans into place for her wedding and getting everyone invited. What season will it be by the time you have your wedding? I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it! I was tempted to do the big, planned wedding with Jules, just since I have some experience and good CC for it, but for all the reasons you said, eloping just seems more enticing right now haha. Plus, I feel like Jules fussing over a wedding just isn't that in character for her. I'm sure I'll have many more weddings in other saves that I will go all out for again. Funny that we both are doing the opposite of what we usually do for our weddings though. I do feel like Sakura has made so many meaningful connections with other sims in your story that it will be so nice for her to have everyone there.

Nice work with Sakura starting to lay some of the foundations for fame. I feel like she'll definitely get famous for music related things. I don't know how that pack really works, but I assume that's an option haha. I really love Sakura's outfit too in the Orchid A Go Go scenes too! Wish I had that in my game actually haha. You're doing a great job including the pre-mades from this pack already too, I do always love how you integrate them into your story so well each month.

@Skeilah
    Lol, I love that Alex sensed the dumpster diving fan with his alien powers. So cute. I like how they seem like more mature toddlers these days too, like they're slowly growing up. And that makes sense since they are both fully skilled up too. Kids are so much easier than toddler too since they can do so much on their own. I'm excited to see them aged up soon!

Hahahaha love that the nanny finally showed up. Pretty excited to see Audrey and Alex scare him away in the next update HAHA.

First of all, great daily pic! Like I said on discord, it really is so cool! And the twins scaring him away was so funny. They are both so smart and mature, and I love them and can't wait to see them grow up over the rest of this challenge. All these fans fainting is just too funny too.

And then your next update! What a daily shot, wowza! But first, a little shower woohoo with Naoki. Glad that they got to get in on all this fun woohooing action that so many of us are including in our updates these days haha. And I actually think Bryon makes a nice red head! It suits him. And too funny about Duane's hair fitting under that wig :D Duane actually looks super cute with that hairstyle and in that outfit. I love that this a gay period tv show. I would totally watch that in real life LOL.
  • sassytxbratsassytxbrat Posts: 225 Member
    @permanentrose There are 4 aspirations and 2 collections. I have played pretty far ahead but with what was posted today she has completed 1 aspiration and is starting on the 2nd. That one is a fast one so she will be on the 3rd with tomorrow's post. I am far enough ahead that I will be playing July posts tomorrow. She just moved to her next world in the game, so there is a lot to come for June.
    I am hedging against work blowing up, which I am expecting for the next two months as we are migrating to a new financial system and one of the accountants for a sister company just gave her notice (which means I get my company and her company, the regular work and the migration for both).
    ~Teresa~
    My Sims 4 Gallery // EA ID: TSmetana
  • IllusoryThrallIllusoryThrall Posts: 1,335 Member
    Oasis Springs: Day Eighteen - You-Know-What Hits the Fan
    06-18-21_7-10-05-pm.jpg
    (Trigger warning: I don't really know how to classify this one, but yeah, it's a strange post. Also: this post could be better seen on blog, as the picture spam is slightly reduced with tiled galleries... I worked so darn hard to get those photos, it was hard to remove even the ones I did!!)
    The day started out like any other day in the Malone house. Twins being fed, the three children getting ready and rushing off to school.. and Marnie starting her daily cleaning spree. Bennie had decided to sleep in, and didn’t actually wake up until mid afternoon. After school, the kids discovered that Marnie hadn’t bothered to make lunch for them – so they resorted to the downstairs popcorn popper.
    06-18-21_7-10-31-pm.jpg
    However, Phoenix discovered that there must be a trick to it, because his kettle corn certainly didn’t taste quite right…
    06-18-21_6-52-01-pm.jpg
    Jaz ignored their brothers discussing the ins and outs of popcorn popping heatedly, and finished her homework. Feeling overwhelmed by the whole hullabaloo of the Malone family, Jaz retired to their room, and decided it was past time to call for some mental and emotional support.
    06-18-21_6-54-17-pm.jpg
    Gemma answered on the first ring, and, upon hearing Jaz’s voice, was immediately concerned. Jaz took a deep breath and tried to explain.
    06-18-21_6-54-33-pm.jpg
    Jaz told Gemma all about the aborted attempt at coming out to their family, and Gemma was appropriately incensed by the fact that Jaz’s parents and brothers had not only refused to let them change pronouns, but had actually gone so far as to LAUGH at them. Jaz immediately felt better, having someone support that it was OKAY to be mad at their family for what they did was a balm to Jaz’s hurting soul.

“Gemma, I’m afraid that’s not all.” Jaz finally confessed. “I found Bennie practicing a comedy sketch that he was writing about my trying to come out.”

Gemma was quiet for a moment, and Jaz immediately worried that maybe they shouldn’t have told Gemma that.

“He… what??” Gemma said, finally.

“Yeah. I yelled at him to stop, and made him promise not to use it.. but I don’t know if he’ll keep his promise. He’s never kept any other promises he’s made.. although he doesn’t make them very often. I just don’t know what to say to him to make him understand.” Jaz replied miserably.
    06-18-21_6-54-45-pm.jpg
    Gemma, again, paused. Then sighed deeply. “Some people may just never understand. No matter how much you try to explain, or how good you are at explaining, sometimes it’s not enough. I’m so very sorry this happened to you. I had high hopes that things would work out better for you.”

“Yeah. It’s okay, though, as long as Bennie keeps his promise. I chickened out on telling my friends that I’m non-binary because of this whole mess, though.” Jaz confessed.

“I think, under the circumstances – you did exactly the right thing. Would you like me to try to speak to your Dad? I could try talking to your mother, too, but I don’t think she’s going to listen to me – not after her reaction to our initial meeting.” Gemma said softly.

“Let me think about it, Gemma.” Jaz replied after a moment. The only thing that was running through their mind was the way their parents had reacted to the school calling. What would they do if Gemma called?? Jaz didn’t want Gemma to be laughed at and treated badly – and Jaz was sure that, with their parent’s attitudes, Gemma’s talking to them would not be taken well. Protecting their friend was more important to Jaz than getting their situation improved. “I’ll let you know.”

“Okay, sweetie. We’ll see you on Tuesday, okay? Call me before then if you need ANYTHING.” Gemma emphasized.

Smiling broadly, Jaz said “Okay!” and said their goodbyes. Pulling out their homework, Jaz happily started work on their Extra credit work, despite the fact there was certainly no need for them to improve their already top-notch grades.
    06-18-21_6-54-59-pm.jpg
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    In a neighboring town, Benji was scoping out a café as a possible target when he noticed something he really didn’t want to see. There was a policeman walking around talking to people with a notepad. Hoping that he hadn’t been spotted, Benji decided this café was a “bust”, and headed back to the bus stop.
    06-17-21_8-42-02-pm.jpg
    “Excuse me!” the officer called, stopping Benji in his tracks.

Trying to hide his nerves, Benji turned and smiled at the man. “Can I help you?”

“Sure thing. I’m looking for a young man by the name of Benji Malone.” the officer said, then continued, “I’ve been told he was planning on visiting this café this morning. Have you seen him? He’s probably about your age.”
    06-17-21_8-42-09-pm.jpg
    “Oh, Sure. He was in my class at school.” Benji fibbed, trying to hide the gut-level ball of cold worry that had come over him the instant he heard his name. He pointed behind himself, and continued, “I think he went across the street after seeing how long the line was for coffee.”

“Oh? Really?” The officer was looking at him shrewdly. “Can I see your identification, sir?”

Resisting the urge to nervously giggle at being called a “sir”, Benji smiled and said, “Oh, dear, I actually left that in my other pants…. ” then pretended to pat his back pockets as if he’d lost something. “And I really must be going. I have a job interview in Newcrest this afternoon, and I have to ride the bus to get there…”
    06-17-21_8-42-26-pm.jpg
    Turning to leave, he hoped the bus was going to be on time, and he could just walk away and hop on the bus… but the officer was apparently more aware than Benji thought he was.

“Stop!” the officer called, grabbing him by the arm as he tried to walk away. “Please take that wallet out of your pocket, young man. Then hand it to me.”

Sighing miserably, Benji pulled out the obvious wallet and handed it to the officer. He watched closely, hoping for an opening to turn and run, but the man took one look at the ID inside the wallet and reached immediately for his handcuffs.
    06-17-21_8-42-38-pm.jpg
    “Benjamin Malone, Junior, you’re under arrest under suspicion of multiple grand larcenies.” The officer said, jingling the handcuffs and quickly taking control of the situation. Before Benji could react, he was cuffed and in the back of a police car, headed to the local police station.

Back at the station, Benji obediently followed the officer to the booking area.
    06-17-21_8-46-24-pm.jpg
    06-17-21_8-46-37-pm.jpg
    06-17-21_8-46-44-pm.jpg
    His picture was taken, then they instructed him to face the wall, put his hands on it, and spread his legs for search.
    06-17-21_8-48-19-pm.jpg
    06-17-21_8-48-30-pm.jpg
    06-17-21_8-48-33-pm.jpg
    06-17-21_8-48-51-pm.jpg
    06-17-21_8-48-45-pm.jpg
    06-17-21_8-48-48-pm.jpg
    After finding some unusual things in Benji’s pocket, the officer indicated the fingerprint machine.
    06-17-21_8-47-40-pm.jpg
    06-17-21_8-47-43-pm.jpg
    06-17-21_8-47-46-pm.jpg
    06-17-21_8-47-20-pm.jpg
    06-17-21_8-46-24-pm.jpg
    After an almost unsuccessful fingerprinting, Benji was led away towards the holding cells. The officer still hadn’t said a whole lot, and Benji was too upset to say anything. Somewhere in his brain, he had already realized that talking was probably the worst thing he could do, anyway.
    06-17-21_8-45-36-pm.jpg
    06-17-21_8-45-22-pm.jpg
    06-17-21_8-44-26-pm.jpg
    06-17-21_8-43-37-pm.jpg
    06-17-21_8-43-21-pm-1.jpg
    06-17-21_8-43-30-pm-1.jpg
    The officer led him to the holding cells, and locked him in. Benji, suddenly realizing the finality of the clanging bars… yelled out, “Wait! I thought I got a phone call!”

He tried again, but the officer seemed to be ignoring him. Walking around the cell, Benji sighed and tried to swallow the lump in his throat. Looking in the cell mirror, he wondered idly who had given him up. The plan had been foolproof. This wasn’t supposed to happen!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Back at the Malone house, Bennie was on his way out the door to go to work, humming softly to himself, when his phone rang.
    06-18-21_6-56-05-pm.jpg
    “Hello?” he asked, then paused to listen.
    06-18-21_6-56-41-pm.jpg
    “Will you accept a call from Benjamin Malone, Junior, from the Police Department in Willow Creek?” a tinny voice asked, and Bennie closed his eyes and sighed.

“Fine. Yes. Put him on.” Bennie said unhappily.
    06-18-21_6-56-48-pm.jpg
    On the other end of the line, Benji paused as if waiting for people to leave the room, then started in on the fact that he’d been arrested, but he didn’t DO anything, and if Bennie could just pay a tiny bail fee, Benji could go back home tonight and call a lawyer to fight this whole thing.

Shaking his head, Bennie listened for a while, then, just after the bit about bail and lawyers, interrupted his eldest son. “No, Benji. I will not pay your bail.”

“DAD!” Benji wailed, “You have no idea how bad this is, I NEED to go home. What’s going to happen to Shaylee when I don’t come home tonight??! Can’t you just get some money out of the bank and forward it to me? I don’t think you’d even need to come all this way. You could still make it to work!”

“Son, I don’t have the money. And even if I didn’t.. I wouldn’t pay your bail. I knew one day you would end up just where you are. I was hoping you’d change your ways before that happened, but apparently that didn’t happen. Please, don’t call here again. I’m not interested in your excuses.” Bennie sighed, hung up on his spluttering son, and put his phone away. Dusting off his hands on his slacks, he headed off to work.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Later, at the lounge Bennie was due to perform at, a man came over to where he sat and, out of the blue, made him an offer.
    standup.jpg
    … One Bennie most definitely couldn’t refuse. He agreed, and signed a bunch of paperwork, then was taken off in a fancy limo to Del Sol Valley’s TV studio.

The director told him to pick his best sketch, and give it a practice or two, and they’d be right back to get him to perform it. Looking around, nerves started rattling in his head. Tonight was his debut – on LIVE TV! He’d always known he was destined to hit it big, but this was more than he’d ever dreamed of. As he sat there, going through all the routines he had memorized, he tried to find one that hadn’t had a bunch of hecklers or boo’s from the audience while performing. One by one, he crossed every single one off the list.

The door opened, and someone poked their head in. “We’re ready for you. You ready, man?”

Bennie felt his heart drop to the soles of his shoes. Then, a thought popped into his head. Sure, he’d promised Jaz that he wouldn’t use his new sketch… but she wasn’t here to ask … and he was SURE she would be okay with it, if she knew the situation. He was going to be famous. Jaz would be able to buy all the new toys she could ever want, this silly thing about being non-whatever-she-called-it would blow over, and – finally – Bennie would be able to pay bills on their new house. They wouldn’t have to move again!

“Sir?” the man at the door asked, and Bennie realized he hadn’t replied. With no time left, Bennie made a split-second decision. Taking a deep breath, and pasting on a smile he hoped wasn’t completely fake, he replied, “Yep! Let’s DO this!”
    06-18-21_5-38-24-pm.jpg
    06-18-21_5-40-34-pm.jpg
    06-18-21_6-09-26-pm.jpg
    06-18-21_6-09-34-pm.jpg
    06-18-21_5-40-51-pm.jpg
    06-18-21_6-09-43-pm.jpg
    06-18-21_6-10-23-pm.jpg
    06-18-21_5-40-56-pm.jpg
    06-18-21_6-11-32-pm.jpg
    06-18-21_6-11-47-pm.jpg
    06-18-21_5-44-11-pm.jpg
    The bright lights and the hopeful faces of the crew burned into Bennie’s mind, and he managed, somehow, to pull off a perfectly executed performance. His promise to Jaz forgotten, he relished the chuckles from the audience (whether it was laugh tracks or people actually on the other side of the lights, Bennie couldn’t say), and performed his sketch flawlessly. Afterwards, the director congratulated him, and told him they’d give him a call the next day when the reviews came in.

Still reeling, Bennie headed home with a goofy smile on his face. Finally, he’d made it. The limo driver proved that. Climbing into the back of the limo, and pouring himself a celebratory drink, Bennie started the celebration. He couldn’t wait to tell his family. Everyone was going to be so proud…. he would have to remember to ask for a tape of the performance when they called tomorrow, since there was no way that the comedy channel had been recorded tonight. The kids had probably been on their silly games all night, and Bennie really wanted a copy of that performance to show off.
    benniefame.jpg
    *Updated my June 18th post above including the Daily pic! I'll get started on comments. Hopefully have them finished before I have to go. Hope y'all had a great day/night! I know I did! ;)<3
    Update 169 - Back to the Jungle

AlkPf3M.jpg
    They arrived in Selvadorada in the morning and decided first to head into town and make sure they were prepared for their trip. Emmett was in charge of buying the survival gear.
    vuRT1Xx.png

Jules stopped by a local shop to buy some dresses that she and Ruby could wear for the wedding. They had decided not to tell Ruby just yet and surprise her when they decided they had found the perfect place to exchange vows. She found two dresses that were simple, yet perfectly elegant and stashed them away in her bag carefully. Then, she headed to the museum to return some of the artifacts she had authenticated.

The curator they had met before, Maneula Torres, was there, and she was very excited to hear about Jules' and Emmett's upcoming nuptials. In fact, she recommended the Royal Baths as a location and even offered to meet them there to take pictures, as she had a side business as a photographer. (How convenient, right? ;) I also didn't get any pictures of this exchange since I thought about this idea after I had already played)

Jules thought that sounded like a wonderful idea, and they agreed they would meet at the Royal Baths later the following afternoon. Everything was falling into place perfectly.

Manuela had also given Jules several more artifacts to authenticate, so she got to work on that while everyone else enjoyed their time in town.
    ObHbi8H.png

Ruby wanted to see if she could catch anything interesting for her aquarium. No luck on anything that exciting here, but at least she has some good bait to use for when they find some fishing spots deeper in the jungle.
    L2o6QUM.png

And Pickle attempted to make some new friends :)
    mFVSn9c.png

Back at the rental, they enjoyed the pool area. Ruby told them a ghost story that left Emmett a bit baffled, while Jules eagerly applauded her daughter's storytelling skills.
    6ISiQXA.jpg

Before bed, Ruby got a moodlet that she was nauseous from an illness. Nope, not gonna let illness complicate this trip :)
    KRLXqSR.jpg

And then the next morning, they were off to the jungle!
    poE2QeA.jpg

"Wow, this view is AMAZING!" Ruby marveled as they crossed over the bridge near the falls.
    jrXOQ1B.jpg

Pickle looked a little unsure though.
    GdvYklt.jpg

Jules noticed some pottery pieces in a clump of dirt nearby, so she set up an excavation site and Emmett gladly lent a hand.
    6UcL3b3.jpg

What's a kid to do while the grownups are busy doing things she can't participate in? Befriend a stranger for her aspiration? Sure! :D
    85Awopn.png

But UGH! This social aspiration is killing me. Ruby filled her friend bar with that lady halfway up and it was still just saying they were acquaintances. This aspiration has been SO glitchy, and I'm not sure what is causing it because I'm playing a 100 baby challenge casually in another save, and I've had at least three kids fulfill this aspiration with no issues, so it must be something related directly to this save. If it doesn't work by the time Ruby ages up at the end of this month, I might just have to cheat it to completion. For now, she is stuck right here...
    K5sI51u.jpg

Well, moving on :)

And what's a dog to do in the jungle? Well, any surface provides a great opportunity for napping.
    Kt1zp5h.png

After that, they continued on. Manuela was due to meet them at the Royal Baths soon, and then it would be time for their wedding <3
    fQ6BW1Q.jpg
    @permanentrose
    Very cute pose, but yep, don't think any flight attendants in real life would let them do that. But hey, it's the Sims, we can do whatever we want! :) Very nice airplane cabin you found too. Totally understand about them wanting a small wedding and eloping in the jungle. It just makes sense for them right now. Glad Ruby will be there at least for the wedding. :)

Ah, okay, I wondered. Or maybe you caught her hand 'in action', moving or something when you paused just right. I love active jobs too, especially the Scientist career. That one is my favorite. :)

Great idea about the photographer and the Royal Baths is a beautiful place for the wedding. Aww man, the look on Pickle's face, so sweet! I love that screenshot. Glad Ruby at least caught some bait for farther into the jungle. Hope she catches an electric eel! Bummer about that aspiration. It's my least favorite for kids. Did Pickles make friends with that dog and cat? Excited for the wedding! :)

@SoulGal7
    So cool Wolfgang will be making a servo too! Congrats to Sakura for getting the job at the Orchid A GoGo! Fun that she played there, but bummer Thorne stole her thunder. He has a tendency to do that. :D Very cool Wolfgang to Octavia's autograph too. Glad you got the careers sorted out for these two. Looks like Sakura is well on her way to fame! ;)

@Skeilah
    It's just so dang ridiculous it's funny! :D I could not resist having Josh say that, it just fit the situation. Even though he was teasing and knew exactly what she meant. hehe Yep, you do not want sound for low level singers. o.O Oh gosh, that's right! They can sing and play guitar at the same time, I totally forgot about that. Thanks for the reminder! :) Yep, Josh knew what to do to get rid of the guy. Unfortunately, he will most likely still come back though. Oh well, at least Essa only has the one, so far.

Yeah, I don't know if it's admirable though, it's just my stubbornness making me do it. :D I might totally cave if it gets much later in the month and Essa still hasn't won an award. Thinking I might have her write another song and maybe a book too, just to up the odds. Yay! Glad you got that drone, it's adorable and I love the name you gave him. :) hehe Glad my comment about the baby made you laugh! It's true though! Exactly what happened. So weird! Oh cool! Glad to know someone else is a newbie at this acting career! I've read that post and LOVED it! Holy Simoly Duane looks sooo different! I didn't even recognize him. I thought they both looked really good!

The first time I ever saw one of those was when I was trying to do the Nerd Brain aspiration, or whichever one involves handiness. I laughed so hard! But it's actually a good guitar! Just looks weird. ;) That's cool he's a celebrity DJ! Didn't know they could be celebrities. Gah, the quirks! I don't like those either. Essa only has one at the moment, she got rid of the other two with a potion. I LOVE Duane! He's so chill and so cute! Very cool you'll be playing in Sulani next month, perfect timing for Duane to show up. :) It's a bit time-consuming, but not too bad with donating things. And yep, 30 happy fans that have no idea their mirror is a duplicate. hehe

Oh man! The garbage picker is another Sulani Sim, the wife of Makoa! HAHA!I love how the twins talk like adults instead of toddlers because they're aliens. :) Whoa! What a rude old guy, just barging in like that and saying "I don't take Nos." And creepy how he called Hana a beautiful teenager and asked if she needed to be nannied too. o.O Uh, no! Very curious what their plan will be to scare him away. Congrats to Bryon for reaching Global Superstar. Yay! \o/ So cool it was an app that tipped him over, jumping TWO levels! Amazing!

HAHA! Oh I love how the kids scared that guy away! So funny! Congrats to Bryon for placing his tile! Too bad the fans were being a bit annoying and flirty! o.O Arun is paparazzi? Never expected that. Oh dear, those are bad quirks. Quirk-B-Gone to the rescue! ;) Awww, George and Harry! So sweet! :)

Love the red hair! Perfect love scene between those two, LOVE it! Great job putting words to the scenes too! Should've thought of that myself. Bravo to you! :)
    Mia Patina
    June 19
    Week 8 Sunday

2021-06-13-06_19_42-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

~Teresa~
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,914 Member

@Karababy52 ,
    Actually, that BBQ flirting was the point I saved, exited and installed the mod :D I did make him bug Greg out of curiosity :) And yes game absolutely knows you bugged Grimm, not telling what that recording REALLY said, it was hilarious, try it out :p
    -- Great house for Frank and Bendy <3 Good that Fred decided to go, but I still would love to see Josh kicking his paparazzi butt :joy:
    -- Hi Melody :) Yes they tend to walk by all the time, they do not come to the door often. Poor Adam, tho :D That yellow dress looks lovely and bright, even in rain :smiley: Too bad everyone were so cranky because the storm :(

@permanentrose ,
    Haha, I just wanted to know can you bug Grimm, and based of what was really in the tape, game also knows he bugged a Grimm. Not telling, you have to try it, it was hilarious :p And that Falcon is so huge, it was so hard to get it "parked" the way it was still usable and not crashing with any other object :D NOW, I need the new EP so I CAN name a cow as Millennium Falcon :p
    -- Lovely little airplane update :) Nice idea to do it in the jungle :)
    -- Great vacation so far :) Cute pic of Pickles on the bridge :) They will have beautiful wedding :smiley:

@SoulGal7 ,
    -- Ahh.. poor Sakura, same fate what Melody had with Thorne in the lounge :D

@Skeilah ,
    Haha, not sure which one is worse fate, deleting or living with Nancy :p And yes, that Gaboose bar at EH is very familiar to me from my dumpster diving challenge :joy: Why I was so confused when Bryon was outside of Orchid A GoGo and inside of something totally familiar too, but different :D But okay , thanks for clarifying :p And haha, yes there was a reason for that title :p
    -- Haha, cool way to get rid of that weird "I am here for stay"-nanny :D Congrats for the star! Bryon sure goes ahead fast :p I would also really like to know how the hairstylist managed to hid Duane's curls under that wig :D

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    Melody Connors, and Malcolm.

Day 10 , June

XfpbCSg.png
    Under the moons.
    ZOvO2rZ.png
    WuToShC.png
    8ii4gTZ.png
    And up they went.

AXtm8QE.png
    S57CsS0.png
    So.. they arrived.. it was very late.. They had enough credits to get some clothing, to not to look totally from other galaxy.
    That lady was running away from them when they tried to find their way to Cantina :p

LPjYWNE.png
    WTKdoBO.png
    In cantina, she asked some questions from Hondo, while Malcolm asked the same ones from DJ-bot.

fMcDtbJ.png
    Melody went to play some Sabacc ...
    pl4XhZ9.png
    GIRL! You are cheating!
    BbnWLHk.png
    "Who cares, I WON!!"

7nXoeXd.png
    Later Malcolm joined.. maybe no the best idea as they lost all their credits :joy:

I stop this update early, as most of my time went with 50-50 , searching what mod caused that they weren't capable to buy drinks. (I know Melody is pregnant, but Malcolm sure is not :D ) Finally found the conflicting mod.

edited June 2021
    Melody Connors, and Malcolm.

Day 11 , June

Nsds0N0.png
    And under 2 3 suns..
    It was early morning, suns were rising.. Melody had an mission, Malcolm was staying behind, collecting some debris , hopefully.
    seY9rkv.png
    She asked from couple of locals, whereabouts the thing she was needing , could be found..

nrN5eJh.png
    While Malcolm was doing this.

7ZcQI3x.png
    She found a needed venue.. but those locked boxes were just too good to be not to at least try to get in...

4UpgYB3.png
    Bad idea??

zHTFh2d.png
    She had no fake identity card yet, but that saved her :joy:

G6Q4RIx.png
    "Oh my Emperor, you are FAMOUS!"

RrtrNvB.png
    "Am I??"

IBYF534.jpg
    "No, actually your mother was.. such a sweet memories.."

onTihSk.png
    "Ah well..."
    And she entered to the building.

mPiMkma.png
    When back, she met another local, she asked him for some advise.
    "I have to go... there..?"

2V24daT.png
    PmedQ5V.png
    Meanwhile , Malcolm tried to be curious too.. not so good results, so he ordered a drink (FINALLY!)

QWnzJ1m.png
    Tho.. not so sure...

XPoCbHG.png
    ...if a drink made from these, is so safe to drink?

Post edited by Ellupelluellu on

Oasis Springs: Day Nineteen - Pandora's Box
    06-19-21_2-47-56-pm.jpg
    (Trigger Warning: This post involves bullying and family fighting)
    Bennie woke up and stumbled blindly to the bathroom to wash his face, feeling extremely fuzzy and having no real idea why. Then, he remembered the ride home in the limo. The whole bottle of champagne he’d finished on his own. So, that explained the headache. He opened the bathroom medicine cabinet, and picked up the pain medication… only to find it empty.
    06-19-21_2-47-40-pm.jpg
    He thought about it fuzzily for a moment, and went to look for the bottle Marnie always carried in her purse. However, Marnie wasn’t home. In fact, strangely.. no one was home. Thinking to himself, he tried to figure out where everyone could be… on a .. Saturday? Shrugging, he returned to the problem at hand. His headache. With a flash of brilliance, Bennie headed back to the mast bedroom closet, remember the stash of “emergency” medicine Marnie kept. This was clearly an emergency… (at least in Bennie’s mind).. so he started digging through piles in the closet, looking for the box that the medicine was kept in.

Finally, he found it, and opened the box. Heading back to the bathroom, where there was more light, he set the box on the edge of the sink and started examining the bottles one by one looking for anything that referred to pain relief. Fiddling with one bottle after another, he got closer to the end of the box. Down at the very back was a prescription bottle that looked promising, so he picked it up and glanced at the label. And froze. He might not be the brightest, but he knew what “birth control” meant. And he could read dates. It was for last month. And it was FULL. What would this be doing in the stash of unused, emergency medicine?? A wash of anger flooded through him. Accident, his fat rear end…. She had planned this. She had LIED right to his face. Even worse… Bennie thought back. All of the babies had been “accidents”. How many of THOSE accidents had been planned, too??
    06-19-21_2-54-15-pm.jpg
    Bennie cursed loudly, and went to sit on the bed, waiting for Marnie to come home, the pill bottle still in his hand, and the headache forgotten.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Across the street, at the park…
    06-19-21_5-39-59-pm.jpg
    Jazmyn arrived at the park on a beautiful sunny day, looking forward to seeing their friends and having a nice day at the park playing on the playground equipment. They had never been so wrong in their life.
    06-19-21_5-41-16-pm.jpg
    Within moments of arriving at the park with their brother, Billie Jang confronted them.
    06-19-21_6-18-13-pm.jpg
    Expecting the usual, Jaz smiled with confidence. “What do YOU want, Billie? Can’t find anyone else to pick on today?!”

“I saw your Dad on TV last night!” Billie crowed, laughing.

“Wait.. what?” Jaz said after a pause, very confused. What had Bennie been doing on TV??

“Yeah. He was on the comedy channel on the special … he was talking about YOU.” Billie taunted.

“What do you.. mean?” Jaz asked, hesitantly.. a feeling of dread growing in the pit of their stomach.
    06-19-21_6-18-46-pm.jpg
    “You tried to “come out”, huh? Saying you’re not a boy or a girl. So what are you? A NOBODY?! Even your Dad thinks you’re full of POO!” Billie’s voice was clearly carrying, and Jaz cringed and jumped away.

WHAT? Bennie had gotten on TV last night?! For a moment, Jaz simply let Billie keep talking without actually listening to her. Filled with confusion, Jaz wondered what on earth could have happened that not only was Bennie on TV, but that he had also decided to betray Jaz’s secret. Shaking their head, deciding those questions would have to wait, Jaz once again returned their attention to the bully standing in front of them.
    06-19-21_6-19-53-pm.jpg
    “I… can be whatever I want, Billie.” Jaz said, breaking into Billie’s tirade about being nobody with a slightly shaky voice. “It doesn’t matter whether I actually come out or not. I’m not a boy or a girl, it’s true. I’m NON-BINARY. That doesn’t make me any less of a person than you are. It just makes me different.”

Billie looked at Jaz with open skepticism for a moment, then tried to return to their argument about Jaz simply being nobody if “she” wasn’t a boy or a girl.
    06-19-21_6-24-50-pm.jpg
    “Billie, leave Jazmyn alone. Your argument is stupid. Jaz can be whatever Jaz wants. They’re not hurting you.” Pierce Delgato, a member of Billie’s own club of bullies, walked up and broke into the argument.

For a moment, Billie looked at Pierce like she didn’t understand that he was standing up for Jaz.

Before they could say anything, Jaz turned, and, ignoring Billie completely, put their hand out to him. “Hi, I’m Jaz. My pronouns are they/them. I don’t think I’ve met you before?”

“I’m Pierce.” he started. “He/him pronouns. And I USED to be friends with Billie. But I don’t like the way she treats other people.” He glared at Billie, as if daring Billie to continue berating Jaz now that someone else was clearly on Jaz’s side.
    06-19-21_6-26-53-pm.jpg
    Olivia Kim-Lewis headed over, clearly on Billie’s side of the argument. “What are you saying, Pierce? Are you actually defending this trailer-trash nobody??”

Pierce took a deep breath, and smiled. “Yes. I don’t believe Jaz is either of those things, to be honest. I’ve never seen.. them?” (he looked over to Jaz for confirmation, who nodded) “.. THEM be less than nice to anyone. They don’t deserve your nasty talk. And I don’t want to be in your silly club any more.”

Billie just looked at him in shock, but behind her, someone else had showed up to join the confrontation. Lucas Munch.
    06-19-21_6-28-56-pm.jpg
    Jaz didn’t know him all that well, but he was in the same club as Jaz, so they hoped he was coming over in support.

“Billie, just go away.” Lucas said. “Welcome to the Adventurers, Pierce. I’ll vouch for you with Elsa. Anyone who will stand up for one of our members deserves to be in the club.”

Pierce blushed a bit, and smiled at Jaz, “I only did what anyone SHOULD have done.” He glared at the retreating forms of Billie and Olivia, then turned to Lucas. “You mean that?”

“Of course!” replied Lucas. “Let’s go see her now!”

“It was nice to meet you, Pierce.” Jaz said, then finished, a bit more quietly. “And.. thank you.”

“Anytime, Jaz!” Pierce said, waving as he walked away with Lucas.

Jaz was still standing there, reeling from all that had just happened, when Mika came over shyly.
    06-19-21_6-30-00-pm.jpg
    “Hey, Jaz. I heard what happened. That wasn’t fair. You totally didn’t deserve that. Not what Billie said, and not what your Dad did to you on TV. I’m sorry.” Mika said as they performed the club handshake automatically.

“Thanks, Mika. I suppose you heard. I’m stopping going by “she” – I’m non-binary. I wasn’t planning on telling everyone yet, but I guess since my .. um.. Bennie decided to “help” out – I guess now is as good a time as any.” Jaz replied, specifically avoiding calling Bennie ‘Dad’. He didn’t deserve that anymore.

“That’s cool.” Mika said, a bit shyly. “What exactly does that mean, anyway?”

After explaining it to Mika, Jaz felt the adrenaline from the confrontation slowly draining away, leaving them feeling very tired. “I’m going to swing for a while. I think I need a moment.” Jaz said, apologetically.

Smiling at their friend, Mika replied, “I completely understand. I’m going to go see what Elsa, Pierce, and Lucas are up to.” .. then walked away with a jaunty wave.
    06-19-21_6-33-18-pm.jpg
    Jaz wasn’t really paying attention to who was around, and just headed blindly to swing on the swings for a while and think. Which is why they were so surprised when Max Villareal blocked their way.

“What do you MEAN… you’re not a girl?” he accused.
    06-19-21_6-32-04-pm.jpg
    Sighing, Jaz tried to explain, but it seemed like Max wasn’t really even listening.

“I liked you, you know. I guess that’s stupid, now.” Max said quietly, his fists down by his side.
    06-19-21_6-32-49-pm.jpg
    “What does that have to do with anything?” Jaz asked, confused. “I’m still the same person that I always was. I just have different pronouns.”

“Yeah, well I’m not okay with it. I don’t think that’s right.” Max said, looking around uncomfortably.

Pushing past him, Jaz sat down on the swing, sighed, then said, firmly, “I’m sorry, I don’t think you get to say whether it’s okay or not. Or whether it’s right or not. It just IS. And it’s my choice – not yours.”
    06-19-21_6-42-28-pm.jpg
    “It’s disgusting.” Max said, then raised his voice, “And so are you.”
    06-19-21_6-41-32-pm.jpg
    “Fine. Whatever, Max. Just go away. And forget coming to my house anymore. I don’t want to see you.” Jaz said, holding her head.

Max decided that he’d had enough of this, and headed over to where his best friend, Phoenix, sat with Elsa and Billie, wondering what was going on over there.
    06-19-21_6-38-38-pm.jpg
    Phoenix, it turns out, had decided that if his best friend wasn’t okay with his.. sister?.. or whatever she .. it? was (he hadn’t been really listening), then he wasn’t okay with Jaz, either. He had resigned his position with the League of Adventurers and joined up with Billie’s gang. Max followed suit, and they worked on learning their new club handshake for a while.

Over by the swings, Jaz had really just had enough for the day, and was heading home wearily, when someone ELSE stopped them.
    06-19-21_6-48-11-pm.jpg
    “Hi!” Jaz, is it?” a young girl said, one Jaz had never seen before.

“Um, yeah. I’m Jaz Malone. I’m non-binary.” Jaz said, quietly, and with a slight question in their voice.

“I think that’s really cool! I’m new in town. I had a friend in Newcrest, where I used to live, that was non-binary, too. My name is Christy Hutchinson. Maybe we could be friends?”

“I would like that.” Jaz replied, smiling. “Shall I introduce you to Elsa? She’s the leader of our club.”

“REALLY?” Christy replied, overjoyed. “That.. um.. that would be really nice of you!”

After introducing Christy.. and finding out, to their dismay that even their brother was choosing sides in the argument.. and Max had clearly won Phoenix’s support. Rolling their eyes, Jaz once again turned to leave the park.
    06-19-21_6-56-58-pm.jpg
    “Hi, Jaz. I’m Christine.” a girl said, intercepting Jaz on their way out of the park.

Pausing, and looking at the girl quizzically, Jaz waited to see what she wanted.

“I’m sorry about Billie. And Bennie. I saw the special, too. And I didn’t think what your.. Dad.. said was either fair to your, or even the slightest bit funny. My brother is friends with your brother, Myles, by the way.”

“OH!” Jaz said, finally placing who the girl was. “Well, thanks. I appreciate that. Really. But I need to go now. I’m sorry. I’m really just done with people for the day.” Jaz explained, feeling emotionally exhausted.

“Oh, that’s okay. I just wanted to tell you people are on your side. Don’t let Billie’s words hurt, because they’re not true.”

“Thanks, Christine.” Jaz replied, waved, and finally, wearily, headed home.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Unfortunately, Jaz’s day wasn’t over. Far from it. Before they even got home, they could hear the yelling from their house. Now in a hurry, Jaz ran in through the front door, only to find Myles sitting on the couch, watching TV. Their parent’s bedroom door was open, and everyone in the neighborhood could hear the argument.
    06-19-21_7-35-10-pm.jpg
    Apparently Bennie had found out that Marnie had been lying to him for their entire marriage. Ever since they had married while Marnie was still in high school. She had gotten pregnant, which Bennie now knew wasn’t an accident, to trap him into marrying her while she dropped out to take care of their new baby. Marnie kept swearing that she hadn’t meant any harm, but clearly Bennie wasn’t believing her anymore. No matter how many times she apologized, Bennie only got angrier. When he pushed Marnie a little, apparently it was the last straw. Marnie slapped him – and the real fight ensued, to the kids’ horror.
    06-19-21_7-37-05-pm.jpg
    “STOP!” yelled Jazmyn, running into the room. “JUST STOP IT!”

But neither Marnie nor Bennie were in a place to hear Jaz’s words. Marnie won the fight.. if one could say there was a winner.

“That’s it!” Bennie yelled, “I’m done. I’m done with you, I’m done with these kids. You wanted ’em, you can HAVE them!” With these words, he turned, grabbed his pillow of the bed and went to the closet to grab a blanket. Clearly he planned on making his bed in the living room tonight.
    06-19-21_7-37-44-pm.jpg
    06-19-21_7-37-57-pm.jpg
    Marnie just stared at him, looking slightly frightened, and then watched him leave the room. Turning to see her children’s expressions, she lost her nerve, and escaped into the bathroom, locking the door behind her without a word.

With Marnie and Bennie both out of the room, Myles broke into tears and ran out the door. Jaz plopped down on their parent’s bed beside Phoenix, and shot him an accusing look.
    06-19-21_7-38-45-pm.jpg
    “You know, I could have used your backup at the park today, BROTHER.” Jaz started.
    06-19-21_7-39-23-pm.jpg
    “Whatever, FREAK. You’ve already said you’re not my sister. Or my brother. Which only leaves freak. There isn’t anything else. And I don’t defend those.” Phoenix replied.
    06-19-21_7-38-46-pm.jpg
    “Oh, okay. Fine. Like Bennie said. I’m DONE with you. If you won’t even try to understand, I don’t need you. I don’t need you at all.” Jaz snapped, losing their temper. Then, horrified at what they’d just said, Jaz stood up and left the room, miserable and exhausted.
    06-19-21_7-46-15-pm.jpg
    They headed downstairs, tiptoeing past a “sleeping” Bennie, and quietly crawled into bed. To heck with brushing teeth. Jaz was absolutely done with the day. Tomorrow could only be better.
    06-19-21_7-46-32-pm.jpg
    edited June 2021
    June - Day 19: "Anger is never without a reason, but seldom with a good one."

rIxO4iy.png

Notes
    W4LTxxK.png
    Though I played for several hours last night/early morning, this will be a short update. Let me tell you why...

Essa needed to research anger for her next gig so I had her do an Anger painting, enable the emotion and view it. She then traveled to the Orchid A GoGo and chose an unknown townie as her target. Unfortunately, a multitude of studio crew members and other celebrities of course showed up to watch. Her Pristine reputation began to seriously tank. Everyone was shocked and Fred was snapping photos the entire time. Not good. I didn't save.

I sat and thought about how I could have Essa get angry and have an angry conversation with someone, without anyone seeing what was happening. I got an idea! Since Newcrest is a neutral world, I built a little 4x4 house with nothing but a door to get inside and moved a different unknown townie there. Essa brought the Anger painting with her and put it up on the wall inside. I had them view it together.

It's a good thing I had them go inside to do this because Fred showed up while they were talking. He couldn't see what was going on though and just played with his phone. It took a long, long time for Essa to actually get angry because she was still inspired and confident from painting in her studio. Those two emotions were overshadowing the Anger moodlets. Finally, she got angry and the task was fulfilled.

I sent her home and she read a Parenting skill book while Josh continued Trolling teh Forums for the Mischief skill. She got tired at around Level 8, so I sent her to bed. Josh kept trolling until he topped the Mischief skill. This all happened on the last Friday of Winter, it was now Saturday morning. I began building a bowling lane for them, but mostly for Josh in the basement.

lJqOSpt.png
    I spent awhile building it, but not too much. It had a bar, seating, and a half bath on one side.

NJqzFAg.png
    Shoe and ball racks, a trophy case, and a window to the pool for extra lighting.

I1j6pHQ.png
    At the end of the bowling lane was a recessed seating area.

h1ds20p.png
    And lastly the lane. I found out there needs to be at least a half tile on the left side or Sims can't use it. Very simple build, minimal decorations, I didn't bother decorating much just yet, so it was nothing special really.

6AxzfpO.png
    Here's the layout to give you an idea of how it was set up. Where the lane is located is the front of the house. The two of them had some fun bowling a 10 frame game and then Essa went upstairs to read the Parenting Skill book, have a meal and then sleep again.

p42QHvb.png
    Josh bowled a couple 10 frame games to get the skill up while she did all that. Look at that form!

EUeTxco.png
    The fireball is SO cool!

kAVYkfR.png
    I love how the pins explode when the ball hits them!

pTZd1sY.png
    Strike!

fC2u4El.png
    Josh was geeked, he was loving it! He reached Level 5 and was hungry so I had him stop and go upstairs to get something to eat. Essa was ready to get up by now and joined him in the kitchen. It's now Sunday morning, the first day of Spring. Essa's gig is at 9 a.m. I had her brush her teeth and psych herself up to get confident. About 20 minutes before I would join her for the gig, I looked out front to see if there was any mail to collect.

5WmmnOT.png
    THIS is what I saw! The front garden, stairs, fencing, etc. had been devastated and destroyed by adding the bowling lane since it was not completely under the house. I also noticed Beast was once again a baby cowplant that would grow and live just as before. The reason for that? Change of seasons. I checked the garden and half the plants had again reverted to dirt clumps as well. *sigh*

I checked my saves and the last time I had saved was right after Essa came home from Newcrest, 4 hours earlier! o.O Great, just great... I found a multitude of other things missing/broken as well because of the basement bowling lane fiasco. I sat here and seriously felt like crying! 4 hours down the drain because there was no way I was going to save at this point. Pretty much my entire play session for the night was lost, including the bowling lane and all the skill levels they'd both reached. I lost 2 Sim days because of the basement foundation glitch/bug.

I apologize for ranting and complaining, but I'm upset that this happened, it shouldn't have. I knew about that glitch, but had forgotten about it. Regardless, it shouldn't even BE a glitch/bug to begin with anyway.

At least I had the sense to save after Essa fulfilled researching Anger for the gig task. I wouldn't want to do that again. Oh, and after she finished it, I forgot to say I bulldozed that 'house' in Newcrest and deleted the townie.

I hope y'all had a better day/night than I had. I'll start on comments next. Cross your fingers today's post goes well with Essa's gig and the Starlight Accolades later that night when I play again this evening.
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited June 2021
    June 11, 12 & 13 - Del Sol Valley - Day After Day

walk-of-fame.png
    Wolfgang worked from home on Tuesday, and his work from home assignment was to "crash an engineering course," so he headed over to the "local" university. [Note: With the Engineering Career, sometimes you have to go back to uni to do things for your daily task, so just pretend that they have a local university in Del Sol Valley. Of course when they go, they see both Bryon and Kenzie! lol]

bryon-at-uni-when-wolf-has-to-crash-eng-course.png

While Wolfgang was at the class, Sakura wrote some jokes on the computer. And then the bills arrived. Oh my gosh! They are going to be broke by the end of the month! Sakura decided that she would try to sell some of her artwork on plopsy. Maybe she would be able to sell a painting or two to help with the bills. Although Wolfgang was making good simoleons, her Entertainer job was not paying that much.
    bills-del-sol-valley.png

When they got back home, Wolfgang worked at his robotics workbench again, and got a request from his boss to do a side project. Of course, he did it, and his boss was rather pleased with his work. And he got a large gain work performance. I see a promotion coming soon!

complete-side-project.png

wolf-answer-to-side-job.png

While Sakura was working on a painting, she got a call because of her public number quirk. And it was from Kiyoshi!
    how-could-you-kiyoshi.png

Oh Kiyoshi! Now that's cruel. Just another dumb celebrity? Poor Sakura! Imagine getting a call like that from her ex-boyfriend. Maybe Kiyoshi is of bit jealous of her and is regretting his decision to be with Kaori. Too late now, Kiyoshi. You had your chance and you blew it. [Note: Plus, it is really obvious that Wolfgang is sooooo in love with Sakura with all those autonomous romantic actions he does with her, and I really love Wolfgang and Sakura together.]

Wolfgang finally crafted enough computer chips and mechanisms to make a robotic arm. He has the Techie Lifestyle trait so is super excited about this.

wolf-hard-at-work.png

wolf-with-his-robotic-arm.png

back-of-robotic-arm.png

Wolfgang: "Sakura! Come see this! I'm starting to look like Ironman."

And while Wolfgang is thrilled about his robotic arm, Sakura gets more followers on her social media account and becomes a Rising Star.
    thurs-followers-salura.png

rising-star-sakuara.png

rising-celebrity-and-fame-perks-chosen.png

Sakura had been uploading a lot of videos, so I chose the Corporate Partnership fame perk and also Noticeable fame perk. Under the Corporate Partnership, I chose Influencer, which means she will receive gifts in the mail (hopefully nice ones).
    expert-engineer-promo-thurs.png

wolfgang-notable-newcomer.png

Wolfgang gets a job promotion, and also becomes a Notable Newcomer! I choose "Noticeable" fame perk for him. He has the same fame quirk - public phone number - as Sakura. I thought that was funny.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

By Thursday, Sakura was disillusioned with her job. She had been working hard, and still no promotion. [Note: This is when I realized that I had chosen the wrong job on the phone choices for her.] Sakura decided that she would concentrate more on her painting, and decided to switch to the Painter career.

painer.png

academic-aspi-done-signing-bonus.png

academic-asp-completed-sakura.png

And Sakura completes the Academic Aspiration. [Note: This is the day that Wolfgang got this aspiration, too, when I realized I had chosen his wrong career. But both are all fixed now.]

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And with Wolfgang getting a promotion, and Sakura gaining another star, they had to celebrate.

sakura-i-was-wondering-if-you-wanted-to-try-out-this-hottub-with-me.png

Wolfgang: "Sakura, I was wondering if you'd like to relax in the hot tub with me..."

Aha...alright, Wolfgang...we know where this is going...

things-are-about-to-get-steamy.png

I think Wolfgang might be nibbling on Sakura's ear. Oh Behave!

i-love-you-sakura-always.png

MY-LOVE-NOTHING-WILL-EVER-CHANGE-BETWEEN-US.png

COME-ON-BE-ADVENTUROUS.png

YOU-LIL-WATERBABY.png

HOLD-YOUR-BREATH.png

COME-ON-TIGER.png

Sakura: "Come 'ere Tiger..."

Wolfgang: "Sakura? Oh Sakura! You are a little waterbaby..."

OH-YAH.png
    IS-IT-HOT-IN-THIS-HOT-TUB.png

Sakura: "Oh Wolfgang...I love you so..."

YOU-ALWAYS-MAKE-ME-BLISH-WOLFGANG-I-LOVE-YOU.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

As I played ahead and am now writing it, all my days were pretty similar. Wolfgang worked from home, Sakura wrote jokes and worked on her comedy routines, burned a new track on the music media machine, made a video or painted. They really led a boring life until Friday, when it was Night on the Town, which will be the next update.

When Kiyoshi called Sakura because of the phone quirk, I thought I would check in on them, and Kaori had twins. Two boys, Augustin and Franklin. (So that med student was right - it was a boy...just two of them. lol) I still think Kiyoshi is a cute sim, but he just wasn't destined to be with Sakura. Let's hope that Kiyoshi is a good Dad and that he and Kaori are actually happy together.

kaori-and-kiyoshi-with-twins.png

hopefully-kiyoshi-will-be-a-good-dad.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

@sassytxbrat @IllusoryThrall - Even though we haven't seen them wandering around the world, I do have Mia and Jazmyn in my game. I had aged Mia up to a teen with the trait you chose for her, and she is living in Strangerville with the Sigworth family - I also aged Christie up to teen. I placed Jazmyn and her Mom in a house in Oasis Springs. When Jazmyn ages to teen, I will then delete her Mom from my game. I may have to have Sakura visit them briefly in game to befriend them and then maybe they will appear in the world.

All of the original challenge sims are still living in Britechester. I actually gave them some new outfits for the wedding...but who knows what they will show up in. After the wedding, I am going to re-do their outfits and take a group shot. I will also re-do Mia and Jazmyn's outfits and take a photo of them, too :)

@DivieOwl - I tried to find Suzee Dozer on the gallery to download her into my game, but couldn't find her. What is your origin ID?
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    *Updated (sort of) my June 19th post above! I'll get started on comments next. Hope y'all had a better day/night of playing Sims than I did. :|
    @Ellupelluellu
    Ohh, now I am so curious what the game has him say when you bug him! I bet it is hilarious! :D
    I thought about having Josh kick Fred's butt, but meh. Maybe he'll do that next time he comes back, which he no doubt will The guy is relentless! I noticed that about neighbors in the Pinnacles don't actually come to the door much, but they do walk by all the time! I thought she looked so cute too! But yeah, I'm so glad she has the Storm Chaser reward trait so she wasn't grumpy and scared too. :) I thought the rain on the set was a nice touch since I believe this movie is supposed to mimic the real movie 'Singing in the Rain.'

What a GORGEOUS shot of the two moons of Batuu! Oh man and the screenies of the Millennium Falcon taking off are gorgeous too! Love Melody and Malcom's outfits as well. Very cool Melody won, even if she did cheat! hehe Bummer Malcom lost it all though, sheesh! Aww man, that bites about the drink buying bug. Glad you found out what was the problem though! :)

Another absolutely beautiful screenshot cover! Was the venue what she was looking for? Oh, my my, she got caught, but let go because that Stormtrooper knew her Mother eh? Cool! :) Um, yeah, I would not want to have a drink made out of those things either. LOL

@SoulGal7
    Man, I remember that silly task to crash an engineering course from one of my graduates. Wouldn't it be cool if that were a real thing you could get paid to do? lol Whoa! Those bills are higher than Essa's and she lives in the Pinnacles. o.O Congrats to Wolfgang for the large performance gain. Oh no, Kyoshi! What a horrible thing to say! This game isn't very appropriate with those calls sometimes. Essa got one from Frank trying to fix her up with one of his friends. Say what!? O.O :D

Congrats to Wolfgang for reaching the level in Robotics to make the arm, it looks great on him! :) Yay for Sakura reaching the Rising Star level! Congrats to Wolfgang for his promotion and reaching Notable Newcomer too, excellent! Fantastic they both finished the Academic Aspiration and their careers are all fixed now. :) Annnnd, of course they had to celebrate! ;) Love the hot tub woo hoo! <3

Aww, twin boys for Kyoshi and Kaori. I like the names the game picked for them. I bet they'll be very cute considering both of those Sims are cute. :)
    edited June 2021
    Update 170 - I Do

9BETZAM.png
    When they got to the Royal Baths, they took turns getting changed in the tent. Ruby was a little confused at first, but went along with it.
    tyP0x9B.jpg

But as soon as she saw Jules' dress, it wasn't hard to figure out what was happening :)

"Surprise!" Jules told her, and a smile spanned across Ruby's face at the prospect of an impromptu jungle wedding.
    vbRJTRJ.jpg

And right on time Manuela Torres arrived, camera in tow.
    hwGymHH.png

They walked toward the middle of the baths so they could begin their small ceremony. (And this is the only picture I got with Ruby since it was hard to get her to properly "watch" so I conveniently moved her out of the frame for the other shots)
    pHxw1w5.jpg

"Are you ready?" Emmett asked her softly.
    V6yej9N.jpg

Jules nodded. She had never been more ready in her entire life.
    7vmaGh4.png

He leaned in to kiss her cheek, before taking out a notebook where he had written down his vows.
    otdrYOq.png

"Jules, I can't even begin to express how lucky I am in have you in my life. I can't imagine a life without you, and I'm so exited that I get to marry my best friend. You complete me in ways I didn't even know were possible, and I am so excited to start a family with you and truly establish our lives together. You make me smile everyday, and words cannot express how much I have grown to love you, and I promise to love you always.
    LaKORDZ.png

Then it was Jules' turn.

"Emmett, I am so lucky to be marrying my best friend. It may have taken us a while to get here, but I think I've always known deep down that you are my soulmate. You always make me laugh, even on my most moody days, and I can't wait to wake up to your smile for the rest of my life. I can't wait for the years of adventure our lives have in store for us. You are already so great with Ruby, and I honestly can't wait to see you as father to our own little one. I love you with my whole heart, and I promise to love you now and forever.
    bqV2zmq.jpg

They leaned in to seal their promise with a kiss.
    C9rdvvO.png

"That was the best wedding ever!" Ruby told her once they had finished their brief ceremony. "I want to get married in the jungle one day!"

"You have a lot of time before you have to decide on that, kiddo," Jules told her with a chuckle.
    4CqIijf.jpg

After that, Maneua took several pictures of them. She bid them farewell and told Jules she would send the photos her way as soon as she had time to edit them. Jules thanked her profusely for taking the time to do this and giving them these special memories to cherish forever.

Afterwards, Ruby was dying to finally swim in the baths, so they all took a dip in the water. (And I KNOW dogs can swim in this game, I've seen them do it, but Pickle seems to be deathly afraid of the water and never will go in. *sigh*)
    hiQVspS.jpg

I ended up finding Jules a nice CC ring that stacked the engagement ring and her wedding band. The engagement ring is smaller than the one the game provides, but I feel like Jules would actually like a slightly smaller ring. For all intents and purposes, it is still her mother's ring :) Emmett's is just the wedding band provided in the game.
    cHFsyo3.jpg

And no special woohoo for them on their wedding night since Ruby was around, which is totally fine since there will be lots of time later for more special moments of physical love haha.

I also still haven't decided if Jules will take Emmett's last name. Jules Keyes doesn't sound great with them both ending in "S." I'm not opposed to her keeping her last name either, just haven't made that final decision yet :)

Wedding Photoshoot
    Maybe I got just a little carried away with posing and taking photos LOL. Well, they will make good memories, since Manuela captured them all on camera and I can display them around their house for the rest of the challenge now <3

l1S00QB.png
    NNUq29x.png
    kaClhWa.jpg
    DzbarUo.jpg
    Sz9pmCw.jpg
    K9tUU0a.jpg
    gjC9PAs.png?1
    ALk0hAS.png
    yjpeEDZ.jpg?1
    qAON6P8.png?1

---
    Had a busy day yesterday so I'll get around to catching up on comments later today if I can. Since it's Father's Day, I'm spending a lot of the day with my family so will definitely catch up on comments tomorrow if I don't today :)
    Post edited by permanentrose on
    edited June 2021
    @permanentrose -
    Congrats to Jules and Emmett on the beautiful jungle wedding. I love the dress that Jules is wearing, and, of course, the dress that Ruby is wearing, too. Really nice vows that they shared with each other. And after the wedding, Ruby can't wait to go swimming lol Poor Pickles afraid of the water. Poor dog. My most favorite shot is the one of the three of them with Emmett's hand over his heart. That one is so nice. I like the one where they are all hugging, but Ruby's hair covers part of Emmett's face (4th from bottom). The one of Jules and Emmett I love is 7th from the bottom. Very, very nicely done :)

And...there you have it...Jules gets married first...from the three engaged challenge sims. lol

Add-on
    I wanted to comment on their trek into the jungle and the cute pic of Pickles on the bridge. Poor dog looks a little nervous on there. Ruby looks so cute fishing in her Selvadoradian outfit, and I was sure that Jules would decided to adopt another dog that perhaps Pickles had taken a fancy to. lol And Jules authenticates more treasures and finds out that there is a photographer at the museum to take photos of their jungle wedding...nice...and Jules purchases the dresses there. As I've already said, I really, really like Jules wedding dress. I thought that this was a nice pre-wedding chapter. Sorry you're having probs with the child aspiration.
    Mia Patina
    June 20
    Week 8 Monday

2021-06-13-07_19_02-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1
    ~Teresa~
    edited June 2021
    @IllusoryThrall -
    Wow! A lot happened today for this family. But the biggest thing is that Jaz had actual sims who defended them in the playground and because of Lucas (Yeah Lucas being the good kid), was asked to join the Adventurers and Pierce took a stand and stood up for Jaz against Billie. Even though Jaz's Dad made her a comedy routine on tv and now everyone would know about Jaz coming out, maybe this was a good thing. It really made Jaz realize that there were others who would accept them as a non-binary kid. But, unfortunately, her brother Phoenix was not one of them...that is sad, though. And then the issue of Bennie and Marnie and a real fight ensuing. So now that Bennie is making it big...will be just up and leave Marnie and the kids?

Will Jaz be aging up at the end of the month? Just curious.

@Karababy52 -
    Well, to bad for Essa having to get angry and then the whole sim world is watching her and "Fred" the paparazzi guy taking all those photos and her star status plummeting. Ugh! Good idea to build a room and import a townie in Newcrest to fulfill this deed. So sorry that happened with the house and the whole front caved in. They must live on the Sim Andreas fault line...geez...must have had a mini earthquake and the whole front lawn collapsed. And poor Beast was so scared of the terrifying tremors that he reverted back to a baby cowplant. Those other plants just shuddered in the quake and hid under the ground. I know...you took a long time to do landscaping and thought by building the bowling alley under the house that everything would work out. So sorry this happened.

And....here I read...Essa read a parenting book...hehehe....oh I know what is on Essa's mind! And reached level 8 already! She is going to be a super parent-to-be when that actually happens. So....when is the wedding? lol
    edited June 2021
    @Ellupelluellu -
    Loved the two moons and two suns cover photos. Love how they got whisked away by the Millennium Falcon. Those are really cool shots! And their outfits are very cool. I don't have this pack, but I know when it first came out, I loved all the scenery shots and the bar. Very cool. So, Melody is a good sabaac player...or a good cheater...lol Malcolm....you lost all their credits! Ugh! Melody...don't let him play that game again.

And thank goodness the storm trooper thought that Melody was someone else and let her pass. Nice flashback photo of her mother being there. And Malcolm finally gets to order a drink...what was it called...slug juice?

Very, very nice updates. Love seeing the gameplay/story from this pack. And Melody does look gorgeous in her Batuu outfit, even though she is very heavy with child. Didn't she just find out she was pregnant? lol Must be all the layers of clothing in that outfit. And....her boobs still look big! lol
    edited June 2021
    @Skeilah -
    June 17 - cover shot - absolutely fantastic! That was a perfect timing stop shot. Really good!

June 14 - Love that Bryon is playing guitar using the guitar that Johnny made for him. It just makes Bryon a more adorable character in all of this. And he is popular with fans swooning, even a Caliente sister, and fainting all over the place. And Jess' Dad sees him in the club and introduces him to some connections. Wonderful!

June 15 - Congrats to Bryon for getting a gold star on his very first commercial, even though his ad agency didn't really prepare him for what he was supposed to do. Sheesh! And he's about to tell them a piece of his mind when they call him for another opportunity with Judith Ward! Oh my gracious stars! And then they promptly just arrive at his house, and also the character he is supposed to do the play with...Duane....and they practice their lines out front. Hehe! Bryon, a gay guy, in an acting job, pretending to be a gay guy...lol okay...well, he is well-suited for this role. And Judith seems to agree with the smooth delivery moodlet. And I had to laugh about the giving back all those mirrors set up in the back yard to his fans. That was funny! Here....I used this mirror to practice my acting skill...now you can, too. And did some guy really steal Bryon's computer? That is bad...report him to the studio...oh gosh...what if it was the producer?

So, question...if they do a scene, and if Naoki happened to be there, would be have gotten that horrible jealousy moodlet, or not?

June 16 - Is this the nanny that they hired who never showed up and then they had to hire Hana? lol Talk about a nanny arriving late. However, as good a nanny as Darsh is...I did not like his line to Hana...does she need to be nannied, too? That seemed a bit inappropriate considering he didn't really know who she was. And now they think of a way to get rid of the guy, and Alex and Audrey are going to help. lol And congrats to Bryon for becoming a Global Superstar. Two promotions with an app. Fantastic! Bryon you are doing so well!

@sassytxbrat -
    Too bad there is a glitch in the Batuu pack that has been around for a while. But glad you could do a work-around on it. Mia is looking good in her outfit, and doing very well with the aspiration, but sad, I guess, that she has to arrest all the the resistance.
    @SoulGal7
    As for the aging up question, no, Jaz still has two months as a kid on my schedule. Also, some very perceptive comments there. Jaz pretty much being forced to "come out" actually turned out to be a good thing for them, true. Sometimes a "bad" thing can actually force a good change.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top