The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Follow the Whim Legacy [Chapter 3.27 - 30.07.2023]

Comments

• LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Poor household losing a husband and father. Poor Eliza especially. Was fun to see Demetri autonomously taking advantage of the romance festival.

It was good for the three of them to have a day of mourning. And I voted. Had to pick Demetri. I still like Diedre, but want to see how Demetri turns out as he gets older. I also like how you kept Diedre's long pony tails going as she grew up.

Those volunteer things are fun. I miss never having Jeb show up in any of my game saves. Oh, well.

Naughty naughty arresting wrong person...lol. The sprinkler looked fun. Some levels are harder to achieve than others. Even when reading the books for them.

I hope your game save is fixed after all that. I like when the Sims just randomly laugh. But you had a good backstory as to why Diedre was.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    edited June 2021
    @LegacySims2017 thanks for taking the time to comment! <3
    We'll soon find out who will win: Demetri or Deidre. :) And as you'll see in this next chapter, my game is fixed again! That chapter almost made me lose my mind. I'm so happy everything is okay again now. The problem was probably a mod I now have deleted, since I never used it anyways.

---

Chapter 1.46. Rare Plants

koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    New Chapter!

1.47. Volunteering

I have all the pictures of generation 1 ready, but I went on a little vacation to celebrate my graduation and forgot about stories for a while, oops :D Anyways, here's finally a new chapter!

1.48. Cooking DNA
    And another one! I may post the last one soon too, so that we can start Generation 2 ^^

1.49. The Spa

edited July 2021
    And here it is: the last chapter of gen 1! Demetri will stay living at home until.. I don't know - until the time is right? :) I'm so happy to finally start Demetri's adventure!

1.50. Happy Birthday, Demetri!

First Chapter of Generation 2!

---

2.1. Attractiveness Alert

Good to see your game got fixed. I'd swear Eliza has a little crush on Jeb. :blush: Maybe another companion is good for her after her hubby passed away and the kids are getting older?

I don't blame Demetri at being bored of listening to those stories. I probably would have, too. But maybe running to the bathroom would have been better. :lol:

Poor Deidre not being able to cook on a stove without setting a fire. At least her brother was there to help put it out.

lol @ Deidre stealing the bathrobe from the spa. Hopefully she finds something she's good at and will enjoy before the Generation is over.

Happy birthday, self-absorbed Demetri! :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @LegacySims2017
    1.46: I was also so happy when everything worked again like it was supposed to! Apparently one of my mods broke, but since I didn't use that mod, I just got rid of it. I mean, she could have a crush on Jeb, but Jeb is still married, and I'm not going to go that road. But maybe when his wife dies too...??

1.47: It probably would've been a better choice, yeah. I just really thought Demetri was going to listen to the stories and would be interested by them... Ah well.

1.48: HAHAHA Deidre really is something else. What would she have become without her big brother lol.

1.49: She'll find something, even if it's behind the scenes! My MCCC can do a lot of that ^^

1.50: Yay!! Off to Gen 2 now!

---

New! Chapter 2.2. The sound of screaming cats
    And another one! Chapter 2.3. I am a Musician

I think Shayla was more into Jade than she was Demetri... :grimace: But that was good because that pushed him to Alexia. I like her new hairstyle you gave her.

I turn the sounds off when I play the Sims. I wonder if Demetri playing the violin actually did sound like screaming cats?! :grimace:

Me picturing Demetri playing the violin to Alexia: "I call this one...screaming cats!" :lol:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @LegacySims2017
    2.1: Hahah, she really was more into Jade indeed!! I'm so happy Demetri got to know Alexia like this. I mean, now it feels even more like his own decision. I'm so proud of this boy already.

2.2: Yeah, my sounds are also turned off for like 90% of the time (mostly because I find the Sims voices annoying), but it happens that my sounds are on. Just, his face said it all, hahaha!

2.3: Hahahahaha the screaming cats are everywhere :D

---

New! Chapter 2.4. Surprise visit

I'm on a roll B)

New! 2.6. Pupperstone Park
    I wonder if Eliza and family should lock their door. Nice that Jeb stopped by for a visit, but just helped himself on entering AND made his way to the bathroom which seems to be a traditional hang out spot in a lot of gameplays I've noticed. :lol:

Was good to see ghost Marcus as well.

The first image with the fire looks like the bear chair was on fire. I was like, "Aww...poor chair!" Then found out it was the rug. Glad to see Demetri was improving past his screaming cats performance on the violin.

Laughed at the toddler gathering in the middle of the street. Maybe it's the lollipop guild (I hope you get where that is from)!

Happy birthday to Deidre and I hope Demetri feels better by the next chapter.

How come you didn't mention the dog in the sweater walking by in one of the image with Demetri and Alexia talking at the park? I enjoyed seeing the dog in there. :grimace: But then you threw it in on the couple images later I noticed. Nevermind.

You know, the real reason Alexia asked Demetri to hang out at the pupperstone park cause she even even knew he had "puppy love" for her. Get it? Puppy love? :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @LegacySims2017
    2.4: Well, as long as its not Vlad who's coming on a Surprise visit, I'm all good. Jeb is a good guy, he can drop by (even in the bathroom) whenever he wants :D It's always nice to see Marcus. Still miss that guy in non-ghost form.

2.5: Hahah I also thought it was the chair at first! Demetri is getting much better in playing the violin. It pays off, given the tips he's been getting :) Lol @ the Lollipop guild :D I felt sad for Demetri getting sick on his sister's birthday. Luckily he managed to wish her a happy birthday.

2.6: ohhh, I hadn't even seen that dog in the first picture :D That doggo is actually the cutest now that I'm giving it the attention it deserves. I wonder who's dog that is... Maybe I'll search it later, if I think of it. I also didn't notice it was that same dog Alexia interacted with :D Maybe I can find the dog through Alexia. That would save me some time. Hehehehehe puppy love, I love what you did there.

New! 2.8. Alexia's Siblings
    edited July 2021
    That would have been fun if Demetri got into college for the career he was going for. Oh, well. Glad to see the romance is moving along nicely between Demetri and Alexia.

LOL @ Deidre and her ice cream crave. Rick actually has that in Plain ol' Legacy. He goes right to the ice cream machine, but then exercises afterwards, so at least he works the weight off he'd get from it.

Eliza does look good in the gray hair.

Aww...going to miss the adventures of Eliza and Deidre. Hopefully they visit Demetri and Alexia often.

I enjoyed the sibling rivalry you did between Alexia's brother and sister. And then the last comment Houston makes, "I'm too introvert for this" actually made me laugh out loud. You've got great humor.

Deidre didn't take long to find a mate when Demetri moved out. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited August 2021
    @LegacySims2017
    2.7: I thought uni would've been fun too. Too bad he didn't get in :( Maybe some other generation will successfully get into uni :P Rick at least exercises. Deidre doesn't do that most of the time :')

2.8: I'm positive we'll see Deidre and Eliza once in a while! I mean, look at Jeb who's constantly invading the house, hehe. I'm sure Eliza or Deidre would do the same at some point, lol. Thanks about the humor! :D

2.9: HAHAHA exactly my thoughts! That's MCCC for you, hehe.

---

New! 2.10. Seeing Stars

edited August 2021
    Laughed at the hamburger cake incident. :grimace: I was shocked you got that hot tub in that tight spot. Poor Eliza visiting after her son goes off to work. But at least she got to scope out the bedroom and the computer. :lol:

Aww, congrats to Demetri and Alexia. Hot tub woohoo is probably the hottest kind. :grimace:

Nice on those tips. I didn't bother executing the fertility or other things on that mod. One, I post a lot about the Legacy on these forums. Gotta be careful with what and how you post things as not to offend someone. Not that this would. I'm just speaking in a broader scope and about my Legacy. :smile: But here's hoping Alexia can get pregnant soon.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @LegacySims2017
    2.11: Getting the hot tub in there was a challenge itself, but I'm happy I got it to fit in there. I think it's the best space! Eliza be like Eliza, even without me controlling her, hahaha.

2.12: Demetri is fully aware of that too :smirk:

2.13: I actually love the fertility system, even more now that Demetri continuously has these flirty whims and wants to woohoo all the time, hahah! Thanks to that, they won't have like 10 kids (I also have my max household size higher than 8, so having A LOT OF KIDS could be possible in my case). I honestly hope this fertility thing isn't offending someone. I'm really watching what I do and don't post on my blog. I'm hoping with you!

New! 2.14. Finally