March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pretty girl trait mod from Jesse Lluvia

Hi, does anyone know where the pretty girl trait mod has been moved to or what happend with JesseLluvia. I always check for updates on MTS . the last time was about 14 day ago, but now i can't find the mod anymore. It seems to have vanished completely without any anouncement (at least not that i have seen). I am so sad. It was my favourite mod.

Comments

• Pallies656602Pallies656602 Posts: 24 Member
    Hi, does anyone know where the pretty girl trait mod has been moved to or what happend with JesseLluvia. I always check for updates on MTS . the last time was about 14 day ago, but now i can't find the mod anymore. It seems to have vanished completely without any anouncement (at least not that i have seen). I am so sad. It was my favourite mod.

Never mind. I had contact with the creator of the mod.
  • sistasoldier1721sistasoldier1721 Posts: 16 Member
    What happened to it? I sent her a message on MTS, waiting for a reply
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I was looking for this also...
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • ilovescampersilovescampers Posts: 99 Member
    Guess what? I am actually LolaBelleSims; previously, SimPeopleRampage. I changed the name in honor of my daughter who passed away in 2014. We called her Lolabelle & it's her fault I'm addicted to the Sims, anyway, the booger. You can find my junk at Lolabellesims.tumblr.com and at The Sims Resource.