Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Laundry List June 15

2...Next

Comments

• thatpinkcoconutthatpinkcoconut Posts: 187 Member
    When is the patch?
  • troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    heavy sigh, still no fix for rummaging in the trash
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    That will be awesome if they fix those items this time.
  • SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    Glad to see stairs being addressed. Maybe I’ll start building and playing again.
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    netney52 wrote: »
    Looks like they are tackling so big bugs which is good. Is anyone else still experiencing the issue with the baby skin colour avatar? All of mine are showing dark skin tones babies for all my sims babies and I thought this bug had been fixed.

I don't have any babies in my game currently, but apparently there are only 3 skin tones set for babies, which is why they may seem darker or lighter. (I may be wrong though, so don't hold me to that!).

In saying that, some simmers do still seem to be having an issue with this:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-For-Some-skin-tones-Baby-icon-different-color-than-Sim/td-p/10379126

Maybe your experience matches those in the above Answers HQ thread. :smile:
  • emiobixemiobix Posts: 88 Member
    I know they can't fix everything all at once but hopefully a fix for the Extreme Sport Enthusiast Aspiration comes in the next Laundry List 😩
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,420 Member
    I am very happy about this list as I experience at least 5 of these bugs on a regular basis. Super excited about the plants, and can't wait for random sims to stop busting down my front door to go talk to themselves in the bathroom.
  • Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    netney52 wrote: »
    Looks like they are tackling so big bugs which is good. Is anyone else still experiencing the issue with the baby skin colour avatar? All of mine are showing dark skin tones babies for all my sims babies and I thought this bug had been fixed.

Yes, every one of my babies still has very dark skin tone no matter what any of the parents look like.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,408 Member
    Wow, plants and stairs are finally on the list. This is the bug fix list I have been waiting for.
    Thought the guest not leaving was very useful in my last game session, a.free live in nanny. ;)
    Now all I hope is for the food timers to no longer dissappear after loading a lot.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    I'm glad they're getting around to fixing the garden. They had to, the new ep would be really broken out of the box. :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I love these lists. So nice to have for playtesting. Gardening one I have been having a lot. I tested out the kids and toddlers needs bars not being filled up either that some other Simmers were facing too that I thought was fixed by a patch.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • lovemy4slovemy4s Posts: 153 Member
    Glad they are fixing the gardening bug and the randos. Anyone else having trouble with the bunk beds though? It drives me crazy!
  • hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    Now that I'm reading the list again, I'm not sure if Maxis knows about a hair from Island Living is making eyeliner look strange. If they do know, I hope they fix it.
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    I am SO glad that they’re going to fix the open staircase routing failures!
  • FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    oh wow, they're finally fixing the bug where random sims enter your house? It's only been, what, seven years? And made worse by Island Paradise (or whatever Sulani's pack is called). That's actually amazing that they're going back and fixing very old bugs. I'm not sure whether to applaud or jeer. But whatever. It's good news that it's getting fixed.