Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is Caleb Vatore doing in your universe?

Comments

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,873 Member
    Bartender.. pretty much every time.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Nephesh_SpiritNephesh_Spirit Posts: 254 Member
    In my game Caleb is in a relationship with Ember Bala (born in game). Ember was born to another sim born in game and her father was an alien. Caleb turned her into a vampire since her aspiration is Vampire Family.

They currently have two sons Phoenix and Vulcan. Phoenix inherited his mom’s blue skin while Vulcan inherited his dads fair skin. Both boys have elfish ears. They are both still currently toddlers though Phoenix will age up in about two sim days. Vulcan only recently aged up to toddler.

The family lives with Ember’s teenage brother Helios and two dogs Honey and Champ.

Phoenix
    2MPrBcg.png

Xc25k1G.png

Phoenix and his late grandfather Jarrett
    xgtNtmI.png

Vulcan
    8TuYmeB.png

BGinEHE.png
    The Lockwood Family Tree

• KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    He's a neighbor to my vampires and he's a father of twins on my 100 baby challenge. He's also an enemy to one of my vampires because he turned her teenage daughter to a vampire.
    I don't know what to do with him, so I haven't played much with him. I don't usually like to give "makeovers" to premades but I always think that he needs some help, especially I want to get rid of his emo hair. He looks like he could use a long hairstyle and more flamboyant clothes to begin with.
  • ArcaArca Posts: 183 Member
    edited June 2021
    He is acting like a human in my game, although he is still a vampire
    After he graduated from college, he married Miss 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and they're having 2 kids now (1 teenage daughter and 1 child boy)
    His job is master chef and need to cook some food everyday, so I make him to sell his food through backyard sale
    Do you think that his life is peaceful then? NO
    He is still living with his sister+brother-in-law+nephew+niece, totally 8 people in his Forgotten Hollow original house
    This house is crowded and full of arguments
    Sometimes I'll imagine if I were his daughter, and I think I'll get mad on the first day XDDDD
  • AmeliaToddAmeliaTodd Posts: 226 Member
    I have no clue what to do with Caleb. Lilith had twins with one of my sims and the girls live with their grandma because a) I feel weird separating or modifying existing premade households in this save and this is the actual reason, but also b) daddy is special operator and lives in a trailer in Strangerville c) "uncle, why are you still living with your sister even though you are a grown man?"
  • LenaDietersLenaDieters Posts: 254 Member
    Caleb has completed the good vampire aspiration and is a bartender.
    He is married to Morgan Fyres and they have one son
  • RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    Being boring, as usual.
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    He randomly walked into the Goth house and Mortimer froze him with the freeze ray.

To get even he stole Bella, turned her into a vampire and impregnated her with a vampire baby.

Eventually I’ll either pair him with Luna or have him turn into a powerful witch.
  • JueJueJueJue Posts: 80 Member
    He’s dead
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Well, Caleb & his twin sister Lilith have been helping the poor suffering fellow Vamps survive in the year 2525.
  • KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    In my Sim's Universe Caleb is befriending and preparing to romance a darkly beautiful and solitary Grave Witch (a witch that can commune with the dead) called Isabelle. Even a severely haunted house filled with dark restless spirits won't keep them apart, not if Caleb has anything to say about it, but he has competition from a deceased soul, powerful enough to win Isabelle's heart and convince her to bring him back to the mortal plane...
  • NewEmersedCrownNewEmersedCrown Posts: 37 Member
    I'm following my historical challenge (the Great British Sim Challenge) so in my game he is a Victorian gentleman! Think Dorian Grey vibes.

I would pose the picture, but I can't while still a newbie :(

If you're willing to copy this Tumblr link then you'll see a picture of him and Lillth there
    https://greatbritishsimchallenge.tumblr.com/post/651724837150179328/welcome-to-the-victorian-era-meet-the-vatores
  • notasmokealarm09notasmokealarm09 Posts: 240 Member
    Non-existent. I delete all premade EA Sims in favor of adding my own.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    @CK213 loved your story
    @Arca yours too! would love to hear where it goes from here (if anywhere)

• PenguinFoopPenguinFoop Posts: 1,582 Member
    Caleb comes over often to play on the slip-n-slide with my son, Vasilios Louverdis (son of Thanatos Louverdis and Senior Pollination Technician #3-1.) Problem is, once he comes over, he never ever wants to leave! lol
  • MirichaMiricha Posts: 470 Member
    In my occult save, he married Venessa Jeong and they have 3 children. He's a really good dad. He also likes spending time with his nephew and niece (twins, the result of a failed marriage between Lilith and Akira Kibo).

I have no idea what he's up to in my other saves. Just hanging around community lots and being ignored, I guess.
    수리수리마수리 수수리 사바
    my new simblr
    lWAXrDZ.png
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,094 Member
    Last time I saw him he was working at a food stall. He's lucky he's around at all, I originally deleted all the premades. But I re-added some recently.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Caleb Vatore is dead. He crossed the wrong vampire. Straud has exiled his sister, and she scratches out a living feeding on the lower orders in the Spice District. It's a fitting end for a pair of rebellious children who barely understood the game that they were attempting to play.
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Haven't played with him a good while he not bad just do not want sims to be friends with him then invites her asked to become a vampire.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • BettyNewbie1BettyNewbie1 Posts: 336 Member
    He burned in the day light during a glitch at a party. Stuck in a fenced in area, but he could not go, a tree. I.D.K. Why he didn't turn a bat.
  • PenguinFoopPenguinFoop Posts: 1,582 Member
    He burned in the day light during a glitch at a party. Stuck in a fenced in area, but he could not go, a tree. I.D.K. Why he didn't turn a bat.

WAIT! Wait! wait! So you're saying that vampires can actually turn into bats in the game???

Probably the reason he couldn't fly out is because fenced in areas are viewed by the game as complete rooms with floors, walls and ceilings. I'd always assumed that the "remove ceiling" option would remove any trace of a ceiling but perhaps it simply removes it visually...
  • Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,901 Member
    edited June 2021
    He exists in my universe but I have no clue what's he's doing. Probably wreaking havoc somewhere.

I actually haven't seen him at all.
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member

WAIT! Wait! wait! So you're saying that vampires can actually turn into bats in the game???

Probably the reason he couldn't fly out is because fenced in areas are viewed by the game as complete rooms with floors, walls and ceilings. I'd always assumed that the "remove ceiling" option would remove any trace of a ceiling but perhaps it simply removes it visually...

It depends on whether or not they have the ability unlocked. My experience, however, is that once they do unlock either bats or mist they tend to use that ability constantly, even when moving only a tile or two. It's kind of annoying and very inefficient.
  • pendragon1980pendragon1980 Posts: 436 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Dating Morgyn Ember and running past vlads house thousand times a day

i don't really play him he just chill around

I’ve seen a lot of people pair him up with Morgyn!

This thread made me wonder where he is in my save. Lilith is out on her own, but I like the ship of him and Morgyn! I'm an work but will have to update.
  • RySBIRySBI Posts: 329 Member
    @PenguinFoop the Vampire ability to transform and “Fly here as bat” works like a teleport, allowing Vampires to travel through walls if needed. It’s a slow animation so not good for short movements but should have saved him from this situation! There’s also “Move here as mist” which is similar and looks pretty cool.

I 100% agree with @OEII1001 - the bat/mist movement options can be inefficient and annoying at times. I love them, but when your sim wants to move three steps from the fridge to the sink they often decide to spend longer transforming and teleporting instead. It does look cool though…