Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When there is a thunder storm do you ever feel like freaking out like the sims

MinaiMinai Posts: 704 Member
It's so loud I just might run around freaking out with my hands in the air

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    Not really as long as I stay indoors.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    With 3 d soind on great headphones, my first sims lightning strike jumped me outta my chair!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • SassycottonSassycotton Posts: 438 Member
    Yes especially when our dogs are going insane because of it or fireworks
  • maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    I actually don't mind thunderstorms. My dog on the other hand always hides when it's storming out!
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Not really, though there have been a few strikes less than a mile from the campground (home)! Those the ones that REALLY get my attention!

For the most part, I can hear the military practices over at Camp Lajeune - helicoptor and jet bombing runs , troop firing ranges, and such. I've become somewhat use to the booms. Just when those BIG BOOMS of thunder rattle my camper, do I get nervous!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,934 Member
    mm no when there is something scary i tend to dodge/freeze/shut up rather than run/wave/scream

and as for lightning I'm less scared of being struck dead more so scared of the potential survival with bad injuries or lightning striking like big tree or something and tree falling on house and house collapsing and me being there stuck in the rubble for eternity

like if I have to perish make it quick :sweat_smile:

luckily most of the time being indoors and not using plumbing or electric stuff or whatever is safe enough
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,371 Member
    I find the sound of rain and thunderstorms relaxing, so much so that I usually open the windows when it rains and I even have a CD with rain and thunderstorms sounds I sometimes listen to.