Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Last Forever - New! Chapter 31 out now! (posted 11/17/23)

IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
edited February 13 in Nominated Threads
Hey hey! Thanks for stopping by! I've got a casual casting call for you all, nothing super special. Just looking for some characters for my newish, kinda soft restart for my story.

The synopsis: Gloria and Seneca are sweethearts who live together in Brindelton Bay. They are not married.

What I'm looking for: Other young adults, neighbors, that sort of thing. One of my characters is going to go to college, another is taking a fellowship somewhere, so maybe something spicy can happen? If you catch my drift?

Setting: Modern. All over the place.

No cc, please. I'm trying to play closer to vanilla this time around.

I have most of the packs, so here are the ones I don't have:
Tiny Living
Moschino
My First pet
Fitness
Bowling
Kids' Room
Courtyard kit
Bust the dust kit
Throwback kit.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Banner History:
Y59MPcA.png

jzZP0sJ.png
jzZP0sJ.png
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    edited June 2021
    Chapter 1 is live now! Just click the picture!

VTDt7Z4.png
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Ooh, that was fast. I've been busy these past few days but I'll come up with someone this week :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Chapter 1
    Interesting how in this timeline, Seneca's mother is still some form of politician

"Surprisingly good meatballs"
    😂

Seneca: I could go to college
    Me: Wouldn't that be expensive?
    Gloria: Wouldn't that be expensive?

It seems like Gloria and I had the same idea :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I will submit some sims for this.
    Awesome awesome. Thanks guys.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • StarDreamerStarDreamer Posts: 101 Member
    Hey, I'm intrested in making a sim! Quick question, is there any one type of sim you prefer? Single YA sims, sims with families, or just whatever?
    Hey, I'm intrested in making a sim! Quick question, is there any one type of sim you prefer? Single YA sims, sims with families, or just whatever?

Kinda whatever. The plot I've got in my head can accommodate lots of different sims.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    have some sims ready for this..

Household: Shigaraki
    Members: Yuziki Shigaraki, Kaoru Shigaraki
    Traits: Yuziki is a Renaissance Sim with Romantic, Geek, & Music lover as traits, Kaoru has soulmate with the traits of Geek, Romantic, & Cheerful
    Bio: Yuziki Shigaraki is a teacher and for the most part enjoys educating young sims. When not teaching the young impressionable sims of the world, Yuziki enjoys rock climbing, snowboarding, horror movies, playing video games, and dancing (Yuziki loves Metal music).

Kaoru Shigaraki is a Stylist and loves everything about his job. When not immersed in fashion, Kaoru enjoys yoga, swimming, and romance movies. Like his sister, Kaoru also loves playing video games and dancing though Kaoru loves Pop and Electronica music and doesn't understand how his sister can listen to something as weird and incoherent as Metal.

Yuziki & Kaoru are estranged from the rest of their family (their parents disowned Kaoru for being gender fluid and weren't much better with Yuziki loving the dark and macabre. As a result of this they are very close and will protect each other through thick and thin.

they can be found with either the link above or with the hashtags of #CastingCall #TheLastForever #Irishsong #LGBTQ #Metal #Metalhead
    Awesome! I'll give it a better look later today.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Alrgithy, I've got the Shigaraki household in game! I'm forming ideas about what they can do in the story, but there's still lots of space for other sims in the plot too! Keep them coming!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Here's my sim:
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/D5C28878D20A11EB8874A46954E8DEB9?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=irishsong22&max=50&maxis=false
    Name: Nora Ainsworth
    Aspiration: Bestselling Author
    Traits: Muser, Loner, Bookworm, Loves Outdoors
    Bio: The Ainsworths have lived in 'the Bay' since it was founded. They have been responsible for recording the history of the small town. Nora is the last of the Ainsworths. Rather a dramatic thing to say, but her older relatives have died and her younger relatives have moved away. Nora lives by herself, in a manor in the woods, reading books and writing elaborate, best selling historical and fantasy novels, as well as continuing to record the history of 'the Bay'. She is rather quiet and reserved, and even regarded as mysterious, by the others in the small town. She occasionally goes to the local college, to do research. She is introverted, but has an intrest in the going ons and nature of others (for her novels, and also for history), so that is why you'll see her at local events, saying nothing, but watching everything. If you have an inquiry about the town, the history, or the people, she's the one to go to.

P.S. I don't have cats and dogs, but you can give her a cat, I'd think that would suit her.
    Ooh, this week passed me by and I did a lot of chores today. Gonna make my sim now! (And I'll disable the packs that you don't have)

I've been busy decorating the settings of the story, so keep sending in sims!

Already sent in sims? Send in more! I need a more! Tell your friends too! Have your friend over to visit and have them make one too!

I'm aiming for more than two full households, so there's still lots of space!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    I'm sorry for the slow start on this, I'm trying to get into a rhythm like I did before, and I'm formulating plots as well. I hope you're all having a good time while we collectively wait for my brain to get it's ducks in a row!

In the mean time, I have finally made a new banner. Let me know what you think of it.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Ooh, it's simple, but intriguing

edited June 2021
    WweWtEA.png

Read all about it!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Chapter 2
    It looks like Gloria might be into some...Cottage Living :smirk:

"For once I wish you weren’t so observant.”
    “We’ve tried that. You wandered off with an evil, manipulative boy who wanted you to rule a nation with him and we had to rescue you from him,”
    :joy:

Looks like the wheels are turning so far. And the start of a potential conflict

@icmnfrsh Thanks for reading and commenting!

These chapters are a lot of ground laying, but I have plenty of conflict planned; more than I had originally planned, actually. I was going to have Gloria and Seneca have a quiet little life, but that' no fun to write, is it? Something had to happen. Your submitted sims have a hand in it, that's for sure :wink:. In fact, I've found space for all of the sims submitted thus far!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    :o

Looks like my little simmies have stirred the pot

• ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    Check out the Sims in my gallery, ID is Butterfreeguy. Feel free to add the ones you want to use in your story... If you're still looking for new townies, of course.
    Great chapter! I regret a little I made my sim so tied to the world, but you can do what you like with her, of course.
    @StarDreamer Don't worry, I have a few ideas for her that have her involved! She's going to be present, so don't you worry.

I wish that I had the new pack already so I could use some of the aspects to build and plan, but I don't yet, so I can only work with what I have. It's one of the reasons that chapters have been slow. It's hard to plan for things that I don't fully understand.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    I'm working on screenies for chapter 3, so I'm hoping for a new chapter tomorrow afternoon!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Chapter 3 is here! Click the picture for a free puppy.

LmHArhD.png
    jzZP0sJ.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top