Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How easy is this to fix?

I have some beds and bedding that I've downloaded from a tumblr that was never updated for the patch that messed up beds (I believe university?) is this something I can fix fairly easily if I know nothing about modding? I really loved the bed. :(
heartstopper-couple.gif

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,773 Member
    Remove the broken files and delete the local thumbcache.package file. If you are still having problems you can try repairing your game.

To repair the game, go to the My Games section of origin and right-click on the sims 4 picture there. Click repair.

• BatmanFanGirlBatmanFanGirl Posts: 1,298 Member
    I’m not sure why that would fix a broken piece of custom content? I want to fix it.
    heartstopper-couple.gif
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,773 Member
    I’m not sure why that would fix a broken piece of custom content? I want to fix it.

I'm sorry, my brain processed your original quote as the cc beds messed up the other beds in your game. I was providing a fix for that.
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member

I have some beds and bedding that I've downloaded from a tumblr that was never updated for the patch that messed up beds (I believe university?) is this something I can fix fairly easily if I know nothing about modding? I really loved the bed. :(
    Are you talking about the categorization of bed frames? I think you can probably re- categorize them in sims4studio so they don't show up in the beds category anymore - that should make them usable in dorms. If you mean something else, I'm not sure tbh.

Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • BatmanFanGirlBatmanFanGirl Posts: 1,298 Member
    @Aine yes thank you. I have figured out that I can update this through Sims 4 Studio. :)
    heartstopper-couple.gif