Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The sims 4 Cottage Living Negativity thread.

Comments

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,875 Member
    @Felicity , My comment was only a reply to the comment I quoted :) It was about this game yes, not about the past games :) And in this game they (cats and dogs) do take the slot, what I am not a fan of either.

I have not played TS3, I do play TS2, and yes, like TS3, cats and dogs do not take the slot from familymember :) (in TS2 cats and dogs arent controllable either , without a mod)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    edited June 2021
    My comment was only a reply to the comment I quoted :) It was about this game yes, not about the past games :) And in this game they (cats and dogs) do take the slot, what I am not a fan of either.

I have not played TS3, I do play TS2, and yes, like TS3, cats and dogs do not take the slot from familymember :) (in TS2 cats and dogs arent controllable either , without a mod)

yeah, I don't know why they made the decision they did with cats and dogs, especially since they're not controllable, but that doesn't mean they can't release other animals which don't. Is it simply a UI thing? Or is it more to do with the AI? If you allowed 26 sims on a lot (including animals), Sims 4 may struggle with that.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    Overall gripes on what I know know now:

Cows and llamas can’t reproduce, which mean you can’t sell their offspring or use them for meat ( raising and selling them would have been a better trade off than not even letting them reproduce ).

The world only has 12 lots, I hope they don’t have a lot of small lots with that small amount all together.

Being that the new crops are super crops, they may not fix our regular garden crops.which are bugged.

The pond tool doesn’t allow swimming in them.

They could have given us bins to sell produce from, so we could at least put them in our stores to look more realistic.

I have yet to see about the quests…..

It’s not the farming pack I wanted, but at least we have a few animals.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    I really like the lot challenge about being able to cook only with ingredients we have, and the fact we get grocery deliveries. No more cooking tuna from the aquarium.
  • SimSpockSimSpock Posts: 273 Member
    Felicity wrote: »
    Onverser wrote: »
    Gordy wrote: »

:( We can't swim in ponds. Also, that first sentence is pretty much saying "We care more about customizing looks than gameplay." Yeah, there's gameplay here, but you get what I mean.

Yikes. That is really bad. For forty dollars it's borderline insulting to say that that's too much work to put in the pack. In Sims 3 we literally got horses as part of the pets pack, with your standard cats and dogs, horses, multiple other animals too and a big world all in one expansion pack, but in Sims 4 they've already managed to make two expansions costing a combined 80 dollars, and it's still too much work for them to possibly put horses in? It really isn't good enough.

Also to add it's honestly very concerning how the game has got to the stage where people are genuinely agreeing that it's too much for them to possibly put into an expansion and "needs its own dedicated pack"

Horses were well done in Sims 3. Birds and small animals weren't given the same depth, but TBH, they had more depth than MFPS does. Picnics are base game, and you can use them both on picnic tables and the ground. I'm trying to remember if Sims 4 adult sims sit on the ground or not.

At least we no longer have a sim guru telling us that a pack like Jungle Adventures has more depth than World Adventures. But you can't compare the two -- Sims 4 just doesn't give the same depth as Sims 3.

Yep. Picnic baskets were a common scene in the park in Sunset Valley. Or pic-a-nic basket, if you're a bear.
  • troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    Didn't know which feed to post this, but was thinking that quite a bit of the content from this pack reminds me of mods, specifically @icemunmun 's mods - I have her canning station and it is great. I also had the chicken coop in game for a while, but removed it. If it is true I really like the collab with modders and hope she was well compensated.
    cottage-Reddit.png

https://youtu.be/zJ4dVKcXZSU
    The cows move and sleep!
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    Aine wrote: »
    I'm kinda disappointed in how the cows and the llamas work - they're tied to these BIG objects. I wish they would've been tied to smaller objects, like a small stall or something instead. I also don't like how the objects look - they look clunky and too old timey. 🤔

I know, Months ago I had built Stables, with about 15 Stalls For Cows, pigs, potentially horses, Because I was intrigued with the idea of a farming pack... now I'm not so sure what to do with them... if This is cows work... I'm hoping one of the first mods are to "Free the Cows/Animals." I don't see how Cows and Chickens and Llama Couldn't work like Cats and Dogs

@MasonGamer if you get the Cow mod by @icemunmun then maybe you can place them in your stall. They move around too and laydown to sleep. They are attached to a small object. https://icemunmun.blogspot.com/2021/02/dairy-cow.html
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,183 Member
    troshalom wrote: »
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    Aine wrote: »
    I'm kinda disappointed in how the cows and the llamas work - they're tied to these BIG objects. I wish they would've been tied to smaller objects, like a small stall or something instead. I also don't like how the objects look - they look clunky and too old timey. 🤔

I know, Months ago I had built Stables, with about 15 Stalls For Cows, pigs, potentially horses, Because I was intrigued with the idea of a farming pack... now I'm not so sure what to do with them... if This is cows work... I'm hoping one of the first mods are to "Free the Cows/Animals." I don't see how Cows and Chickens and Llama Couldn't work like Cats and Dogs

@MasonGamer if you get the Cow mod by @icemunmun then maybe you can place them in your stall. They move around too and laydown to sleep. They are attached to a small object. https://icemunmun.blogspot.com/2021/02/dairy-cow.html

All these things are stuff sims 3 have or did.The shed thing was probably the only way to do cows.
  • dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    troshalom wrote: »
    Didn't know which feed to post this, but was thinking that quite a bit of the content from this pack reminds me of mods, specifically @icemunmun 's mods - I have her canning station and it is great. I also had the chicken coop in game for a while, but removed it. If it is true I really like the collab with modders and hope she was well compensated.
    cottage-Reddit.png

https://youtu.be/zJ4dVKcXZSU
    The cows move and sleep!

These things- canning, chicken coops, cow sheds etc were all from past sims games (particularly sims 3). EA isn’t copying modders by bringing them into the sims 4 since it was the modders who were recreating items from past iterations.
    A lot of people never played any Sims game apart from TS4 and therefore assume that everything modders do was their own idea instead of them recreating things they miss from previous Sims games.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    So far my biggest disappointment is that there's only 12 lots. But that seems to be the norm for Simworlds now. I don't think we'll ever have a Windenburg-sized world ever again. I am pretty excited for the rest of the pack, but I'm reserving full judgement until I read the reviews once the pack is out.

Seriously only 12? That's the same amount that Strangerville has. This is giving me major deja vu to Dream Home Decorator because this pack has physically nothing to make it more than a game pack :|

honestly not even surprised by 12 anymore
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• ANNETTE1951ANNETTE1951 Posts: 520 Member
    davina1221 wrote: »
    To7m wrote: »
    haneul wrote: »
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    It would be awful if they don’t let us cook the rabbits, cows, and chickens!

I can't tell if you're serious, but the dev team already said they would never allow that. The rabbits are wild creatures to befriend, the chickens produce eggs, and the cows milk. That's all.

Never allow what? Cooking? You realise FARMING is raising animals, crops and usually diary products for consumption, right?

Not that this is a farming pack. It’s not. I want a farming pack. This is living in a cottage in the woods picking flowers and growing vegetables while having a few chickens pack.

—T

I am happy we're getting anything at all, but I had free roaming livestock in mind. Couldn't they have at least made it to where you could put more than one cow in a stall and mated them. So many cows to a stall before you have to sell or just keep what you have. I also had wanted pigs. I was afraid they would concentrate on everything but the real farm outside. No tractor? Do we even already have corn and if not why not now? Everything in the Sims4 is tied to something. Birds, rabbits ect. We can't control cats and dogs, but they take up a space; that wasn't fair. I wanted barbed wire and electric fences and still hoping for that and hopefully that's one of the deaths they are talking about, but afraid we will be stuck to a wood fence, which we already have some. Wouldn't care to get a new one if I knew the barbed and electric were coming too.

The pack makes it look farmy, but not much actual farming going on. I wanted real cows out in a fenced area, even if it was a box type area with invisible boundries. Plopping down several of those instead of outbuildings would've been more realistic. It looks nice in the video, but I had wanted to buy/sell animals, breed them and have young, and grow my farm. I can see now as in the Sims3 that you needn't dream as big as the farm games that focus on farming that they sell other places. Sims 3 did such great things with horses and unicorns, but 4 is extremely limited. I'm having fun with the decorating GP and I enjoy many parts of Sims4, but I really miss the realness of the Sims3, the open world, collecting bugs ect., having small animals, real aquariums. I guess dreams of having any real farm will have to wait for Sims 5 or better and let's face it, Sims 5 won't be worth making if it isn't open world because obviously you need that for roaming animals and many other things.

I liked much of what I saw, but much of it could've come in other packs and this one focusing just on farming. So bummed the cows are stuck and no pigs. Why not leave woodland animals for a petting zoo pack and instead put in sheep and pigs? I know I will enjoy doing more and having the new EP, but like you, it wasn't what I wanted in a farming pack. This isn't farming, but a woodland pack. Good luck on us ever getting the goats and pigs. Maybe they will come in with horses or something. I'm looking foward to the new play but bummed it couldn't have been about real farming. Maybe there will be more like the fences I want. I'd rather have had the pigs and goats than fairies, but hoping we're getting them since we know for sure there aren't pigs and goats. I'm not a fairy type person, but I play limitedly with them in the Sims 3 and thought they were beautiful. At least if there in this pack, they won't waste a GP on them in the future. Mixed bag for me, but still liked what I saw. Just not what I dreamed and hoped for.

Oh boy, I didn't realize how limited this pack s going to be. I was hoping for goats, sheep and ducks and geese,. I forgot about pigs but yes, they would be awesome and so few lots! This is deja vu all over again like Sulani. I guess we are doomed to washed out, dummed down packs for the remainder of S4. I am somehow hoping that Sims 5 will be all that this version was not but then since the same devs are working on 5, I am dreading the delivery of one humongous disappointment. Is there any hope left for long time players?
  • NausNaus Posts: 405 Member
    The more I know about this pack, the worse it sounds.

It feels like it barely has any gameplay. Cows, llamas and chickens are objects with very limited interactions. You can't have a pet rabbit or edit them in CAS. Picnic baskets can only be used on specific tables. Once again we're getting City Living's recycled festivals, food stalls and selling tables. Canning and farming are tied to cooking and gardening, instead of being their own separate skills. There's only going to be one new skill. The world is miniscule with only 12 lots.

It's almost like they aren't even trying to make good and deep gameplay. They just care about making pack LOOK good for the trailers so people buy them, just to get bored after 2 hours of playing. I'm so sick of that.
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    Think my only complaint so far is that it's again more country aesthetic, I don't know about anyone else, but I am well and truly done with Country/Cottage-core outfits and furniture.
    This better be the last pack dedicated to rural outfits/styles, for a while anyway.
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    Aloe2828 wrote: »
    I always felt that a ‘farming pack’ was kind of inevitable but now that it’s here.... it’s just not what I was expecting and I’m very disappointed with the directions they took. Here are my main gripes:

- no horses is a BIG bummer, especially when none of the animals included can be kept as true ‘pets’ like cats and dogs. I get that they would be a lot of work to include but this is an EXPANSION PACK which is the largest tier pack, so I don’t think it’s unreasonable to expect fully fleshed out horses in a pack of this size with this theme

- while the world looks cute, it feels too similar to windenburg/glimmerbrook/willow creek. Give me something different! I was really hoping we would get an Italian themed world with farming that could have included the ability to make nectar and have vineyards! I would have been so into that! But this just feels recycled

- they are leaning so hard into this ‘cottagecore’ trend it’s not even funny! (How much do you want to bet this pack was originally called ‘country living’ but they changed the name to ‘cottage living’ to jump on the cottagecore band wagon?) I’m not necessarily against the ‘cutesy’ aesthetic but it would have been the perfect theme to add fairies (especially since there are no horses!). There were also so many hints at fairies so I was really expecting them and their exclusion is disappointing

- finally, I’m extremely sceptical about these ‘errands’. They seem so similar to odd jobs - Why couldn’t they have expanded that existing system instead? It just makes me wonder why the team always insist on creating new systems for each pack that really only work with the new content and are never expanded with new packs (have we ever gotten new odd jobs that aren’t island living related? Are there any new lifestyles that are not a part of snowy escape?). This is a problem across all the packs - the lack of integration between packs makes the gameplay really shallow because they aren’t taking advantage of the full breadth the game as to offer.

TLDR: was expecting either horses (to fit farming theme) or fairies (to fit cottagecore theme) and we got... neither. Pack integration seems like an afterthought and the world is too similar to windenburg/glimmerbrook/willow

I'm so sick of the countrycore aesthetic as well, it's been well and truly abused into oblivion.
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • simfriend1968simfriend1968 Posts: 578 Member
    I don't think there is as little gameplay in this pack as some are implying. There may even be more than we know at this point. And I don't understand the complaint that the farm animals are objects, since I want my sims to own a lot of them, and I don't really want them to take up household slots. I am mainly disappointed that world isn't bigger (14 lots should be the minimum for an EP). But as someone who played with the Sims 3 store sets, I think I have a good idea of what we'll be getting, and I think it will be fun. In fact, since some people like to use Sims 3 as the gold standard, it is worth comparing what we are getting in this pack with the Sims 3 sets which are similar. If you wanted a cow in the Sims 3, you had to buy the Farm Fresh Folk Set from the Sims 3 Store, for a cost of $15.40 (which included a few furniture items and clothes as well). If you wanted a chicken coop, you could buy that separately for a cost of $4.56. If you wanted a canning station, you had to buy the Brunch at the Old Mill set for a whopping $17.00 (you couldn't get it separately from the set) and if you wanted a harvest stand for buying and selling produce, an eggplant or a lemon tree, you had to buy the Al Fresco Street Market for $17.10 (and you also couldn't get the harvestables separately without the venue, either). The total for farming gameplay in the Sims 3 was $54.06. (And that's not including the tractor set, which I left out because we are not getting tractors). So I am pleased that we are finally getting a farming EP, which on balance I think will be cheaper and more fun than the piecemeal approach of the previous game. I just hope they don't take anything away that we had in the store versions, because I hate when they take things away that we had before.
  • NausNaus Posts: 405 Member
    I don't think there is as little gameplay in this pack as some are implying. There may even be more than we know at this point.
    If you want to DELUDE yourself, be my guest. Experience has shown that if there was something else major in the pack, they would've teased it already. It's been confirmed there's no new occult. All the limitations have already been revealed. There's nothing else, sis. Deal with it.
    And I don't understand the complaint that the farm animals are objects, since I want my sims to own a lot of them, and I don't really want them to take up household slots.
    LMAO! Small pets in The Sims 3 do not take household slots but they aren't considered objects by the game. They can roam freely and escape their cages. You can find them in the wild. That's how you do small pets and minor animals so they actually feel like animals without taking a household slot (which BTW COULD be expanded. It's a simple integer constant they can change from 8 to anything they want).
    But as someone who played with the Sims 3 store sets, I think I have a good idea of what we'll be getting, and I think it will be fun.
    EPs are supposed to offer more than what the Store offered. Saying they're more or less like the Store sets is not precisely a compliment, as many people were critical of them back then. Comparing the pricing is absolutely stupid because everybody knows The Sims 3 Store was overpriced. It's not really a compliment for a pack to cost only $13 less than the Store and offer the same amount of content.

• BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    When people complain that cows, llamas and chicken are objects what do you mean? Do you want them to have traits, genetics, to take up a slot in the household, do you want them to be controllable? I‘m glad that they‘re not roaming around in the free. Imagine a cow walking around in front of the Foxbury Institute and Judith Ward randomly milking her. It‘s so immersion breaking.
    lolol

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited June 2021
    My biggest issue with packs nowadays as this pack proves is they're just so.. surface level. You get what you expect really. If you ask for farm animals, you'll get farm animals, but you're not gonna get any added extras to make it more varied like horses, or an occult, or vineyards, because they're not "integral to the theme".

Same thing happened with Snowy Escape, they could've added some fun extras like a Yeti in the cave in the mountain, or a surprise at the top of the mountain, they could've made the trains actually usable, added customisable uniforms for all schools, given us rabbithole shops for snowboards and supplies, gift shops, etc etc but they didn't, they just gave what was expected of them. It's just a disappointing running theme because the little details make such a massive difference and I feel like they focus so heavily on "fitting a theme" in its entirety that they miss out on the fun little extras
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Naus wrote: »
    And I don't understand the complaint that the farm animals are objects, since I want my sims to own a lot of them, and I don't really want them to take up household slots.

LMAO! Small pets in The Sims 3 do not take household slots but they aren't considered objects by the game. They can roam freely and escape their cages. You can find them in the wild. That's how you do small pets and minor animals so they actually feel like animals without taking a household slot (which BTW COULD be expanded. It's a simple integer constant they can change from 8 to anything they want).

Mostly agree with the other things you said but Sims 3 isn't really an example of them "doing it right" because 3 has the exact same systems for animals as 4. The small animals are exactly the same as the rodents from MFPS and frogs/insects that you can catch, and farm animals are objects, exactly the same as they are in 4
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    edited June 2021
    My biggest issue with packs nowadays as this pack proves is they're just so.. surface level. You get what you expect really. If you ask for farm animals, you'll get farm animals, but you're not gonna get any added extras to make it more varied like horses, or an occult, or vineyards, because they're not "integral to the theme".

Same thing happened with Snowy Escape, they could've added some fun extras like a Yeti in the cave in the mountain, or a surprise at the top of the mountain, they could've made the trains actually usable, added customisable uniforms for all schools, given us rabbithole shops for snowboards and supplies, gift shops, etc etc but they didn't, they just gave what was expected of them. It's just a disappointing running theme because the little details make such a massive difference and I feel like they focus so heavily on "fitting a theme" in its entirety that they miss out on the fun little extras

I would love a Yeti on the mountain ⛰. 👍.

Maybe when you reach the very top the Yeti could be there. If the Yeti likes you, you get to hang out and have fun. (A bit like Bigfoot in Sims 2).
    If the Yeti doesn’t like you, you get chased back down.

Also setting school uniforms would be cool. I don’t think we’d get trains, like we have no cars! So why they made a train station front was baffling. I’d have preferred something else.

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member
    Anyone disappointed with lack of depth, don't you combine stuff from multiple packs, and create your very own routines and standards? I would be bored with the pack after a few weeks if everything was integrated with a rigid set of routines and rules. I prefer making this up on my own, this way farming will also be different on two different farms. I need the tools, which this pack seems to provide generously, then I'll mix and match as I desire.

The only thing (so far) I wish they did differently, is that farm animals and their sheds could be separated objects. It will feel limiting that all cows must live in a cottage core cozy shed, it won't match with the existing builds in other worlds than Henford-on-Bagley. Hopefully there is also a more contemporary version for all those sheds. Best would be if the animal was tied to a pile of hay/feeding and we could choose to build the shed ourselves. Then it would also look smarter having multiple cows on one farm.

Other than that, imagination is a great tool in any sims game. Adding that extra flavor with a farmer's reputation, family story or conflicting interests makes for more interesting gameplay in my book. That said, I normally don't play a new pack intensively, but merge it with other contents and existing households, meaning most of my families will not be farmers at all, but might still visit a market to purchase some food etc.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • simfriend1968simfriend1968 Posts: 578 Member
    I don't think there is as little gameplay in this pack as some are implying. There may even be more than we know at this point.
    If you want to DELUDE yourself, be my guest. Experience has shown that if there was something else major in the pack, they would've teased it already. It's been confirmed there's no new occult. All the limitations have already been revealed. There's nothing else, sis. Deal with it.

There's no reason to be rude. I was just making the point that we don't know everything that is in the pack yet, which is rather obvious as we have only had the reveal trailer so far, plus some Q&A from the Simgurus. I also didn't really expect the pack to contain fairies or a new occult, and I am fine with that as long as we get them sometime, especially given all the animals and new crops we're getting. If we get fairies at some point, I'd rather they didn't get the mermaid treatment.

I liked minor pets in the Sims 3; I liked that they were there. The fact that they are not in the Sims 4 still annoys me. But that's an issue with the Cats and Dogs EP, not with this one. And it's not quite accurate to say that they were not like objects even in that game, since they had fairly limited interactions, could be put in Sims' inventories and were essentially collectibles. But, anyway, my point was about farm animals (notice I didn't mention the bunnies or foxes) and farming gameplay. If you wanted it in Sims 3, you had to buy a whole range of Store sets to get it, and the animals were tied to their sheds just like here. This time we're getting it in a full EP. Seems like a step up to me.
    EPs are supposed to offer more than what the Store offered. Saying they're more or less like the Store sets is not precisely a compliment, as many people were critical of them back then. Comparing the pricing is absolutely stupid because everybody knows The Sims 3 Store was overpriced. It's not really a compliment for a pack to cost only $13 less than the Store and offer the same amount of content.

My point was that if you ever played with that Store content you will have a good idea what you'll be getting with this pack. If you wanted farming gameplay in the Sims 3, that was it, which meant you had to shell out more than $50. And it's not stupid to point out that the same amount of content in this game will be $13 cheaper; the fact that the store was a travesty doesn't devalue the new EP somehow. That's just illogical. Plus we are not just getting the animals in this pack are we? I think the Sims Team is bringing a long-requested type of gameplay to the game in a more economical (relatively speaking) and interesting form than has existed in the series before. Not only are we getting cows, chickens, canning, a harvest stand (or whatever they are calling it this time) and eggplants, which all existed previously in the Sims 3, but we are also getting more animals, like llamas (entirely new to the Sims series, with cross-pact compatibility since their wool will be used for knitting) and bunnies (which were mainly pests, not pets, in the previous games).

We are also getting an English Cotswolds-style world (which, yes, is on the small side, but very beautiful nonetheless with ruins and waterfalls). It will contain 10 authentic builds by English gamechangers including one of my favorite builders, Harrie. There will also be weekly Country Fair Competitions with judging and prizes, cross-stitching (for all ages), new family gameplay in the form of group cooking and group gardening with children and parents (new to the series I mean, although that may be patched into the basegame). Foxes will apparently steal chickens and eggs. Additionally there will be new oversized crops, new harvestables like chocoberries that can be foraged, new recipes (along with a food system overhaul to integrate all the new ingredients and add meat, and presumably eggs, to relevant dishes as well), a new Errands system, Lot Challenges (whatever they are), the ability to purchase groceries, and the return of the picnic basket. As a result, this EP seems more substantial to me than most in potential gameplay at least, more like Seasons (my favorite EP) than some of the other recent packs. It is definitely cheaper and more comprehensive for those who want farming gameplay than the comparably pricier sets in the Sims 3.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top