March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cottage Living Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!!!!

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    my song for day 39
    https://youtu.be/Qg73_Yt_F2I
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    I hope we get lots of blogs and live streams leading up to this. 41 days seems like an AWFULLY long wait. I can't remember - has it always been this long between announcement and release?

For EPs it's not that unusual I think ;)

Really? Huh. I don't remember the wait being this bad for Snowy Escape, but maybe that's because I wasn't AS excited. :D
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    1 month, 1 week & 2 days to go. :p
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i hope they get the preorder thing fixed. mine still doesn't show up.
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    RedShoe7 wrote: »
    Do we think another gameplay trailer next week?
    I truly hope so. This wait seems endless😩

I preordered but when I log in into origin it still says pre-order now….😳 anyone knows if that is normal? It worries me

Mine says that too but I don't think I've preordered before so maybe that is normal. It is in my order history so I'm not worried about it.
    Same here. It's in my order history as well.
    He/Him
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    38 Days!!!!
  • LenaDietersLenaDieters Posts: 254 Member
    Okay EA, make my week by posting the interactive map with all premades today and a gameplay trailer later in the week.
    Thank you! ❤️🙃
  • EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    Okay EA, make my week by posting the interactive map with all premades today and a gameplay trailer later in the week.
    Thank you! ❤️🙃

Ugh yes I always want the premades as I want to know how to mingle them with my sims, but it’s never something the devs or game changers focus on much
    EdithV wrote: »
    Thank you! ❤️🙃

Ugh yes I always want the premades as I want to know how to mingle them with my sims, but it’s never something the devs or game changers focus on much

I am exactly the same!!!
    Thank you! ❤️🙃

Yes I want to see an interactive map as well.
  • HeyYoDiscoNickHeyYoDiscoNick Posts: 463 Member
    For me, the premade Sims are just as important as the new world itself. I'll cosign the call for an interactive map!
    37 Days!!!!!
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    @LittleFox2 thanks, that was so funny 😆
    somewhsome wrote: »
    Holiday wrote: »
    Anyone else having the Wednesday showing on Origin? This is what I'm seeing, but not sure if this is normal?

HTEMhvp.png

That's so weird. Origin says it will be July 22nd 8pm for me, but my time zone is only two hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time.
    I thought all expansions come out at midnight in your time zone anyway.

i still have the preorder now thing. it won't recognize that i did already. ;):'(
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    edited June 2021
    Got Milk?

J0eVnRf.jpg
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
    36 Days!!!!!
    Anyone else having the Wednesday showing on Origin? This is what I'm seeing, but not sure if this is normal?

HTEMhvp.png

That's so weird. Origin says it will be July 22nd 8pm for me, but my time zone is only two hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time.

i still have the preorder now thing. it won't recognize that i did already. ;):'(

Same, but it is in my order history
    here's the The Misty Mountains Cold day 36
    https://youtu.be/UFFWH8N9SLk
    I like hobbit houses I think lots of people will be building them
    when the pack comes out
    Bluegayle wrote: »
    Got Milk?

J0eVnRf.jpg

so cute
    Thank you @comicsforlife It feels like yesterday. :'(
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • lori171957lori171957 Posts: 233 Member

HTEMhvp.png

This same thing happened last time I preordered, don't panic. This must be how it is set up. It will download upon release of the game and you will be over the moon.

HTEMhvp.png

the reason iwant it to update is so the time shows.
    mine still says processing.
    edited June 2021
    Finding that EB games Canada is cheaper I have cancelled my preorder with Origin. There's lots of time to watch this. I'm on a pension so saving is a priority to me. But I really really like this one. LOL So will just bide my time and see if any other Canadian retailers offer same. Shame on you Origin. :(
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion