Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A different 100 baby challenge

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Puddinroy wrote: »
    @mcrudd: Awesome updates.

I have just started this challenge this evening. All the ones that Avery has tried so far are either married or don't like her. The first one was Justin Delgato from Bridlen Bay and his wife came to welcome Avery to the neighborhood. Then Avery tried to flirt with Brent somebody. No go, now hopefully Avery and Travis Scott will be flirty. :)

Thank you <3
    If I could give you advice. Have a room in your house that has romantic paintings or if you do have the romantic emotional lamps. Literallly lock your potential daddy baby in there with you. Flirt once or twice and then ask on a date. Go to the date at your home and you will remain in the locked room, there do some flirty actions while all the lamps or paintings are enabled to cause flirty emotion. Believe me nothing will stop them from trying for baby with you. Its as if they are programmed to do it while flirty and on a date hahahahahaha

edited June 2021
    I forgot to mention that Kristine is pregnant with baby number 13 Dad is Baako Jang
    quYO5GU.png

I am busy taking pics for my Monday update when I realized I never announced the pregnancy LOL
    Oh my gosh look at the time. I better make dinner first and then I will do my Monday update :D
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @mcrudd: Thanks for the advice and it worked on Travis Scott. Avery is pregnant with her first kid/kids. Teeheee, now I've Justin Delgato at Avery's house. :)
    :) Smile!

Monday update time <3
    No pics of the house cause there is no changes, instead here is a picture of the current Photo frame in the house :)
    DrOb0bw.png

Dylan
    He is still a teen and on his last tier of his aspiration, this is a very difficult one to finish LOL
    cMphRJw.png

Gabrielle
    He is a teen and only have to have the dinner party then he can age up, this is an easy aspiration LOL
    GF5RpzO.png

Heather
    She is a toddler and is almost done with all her skills
    9GDzmqO.png

Isla
    She is a toddler and still has a way to go with her skills
    stb8v1v.png

Jenny
    She is a baby, but is aging up this morning
    DIb2P51.png

Kayla
    She is a baby and will age up on Friday
    CnnVGoN.png

Kristine
    She is pregnant with baby number 13 and is in her second trimester
    n5N2XFF.png

I need to save and exit now and dish up dinner and then I might load my game again :)
  • TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    edited June 2021
    Game Glitch!
    Post edited by TeeSea on
    Puddinroy wrote: »
    @mcrudd: Thanks for the advice and it worked on Travis Scott. Avery is pregnant with her first kid/kids. Teeheee, now I've Justin Delgato at Avery's house. :)

yay so glad it worked for you <3

@TeeSea she looks very happy living with Nanna bot :)
    Jenny aged up
    tvXDqUA.png

but
    No vampire sign in cas unless it comes later
    Hg6VzAj.png
    That's it for me for tonight folks, see you all tomorrow <3
    I leave you with this cute pic of Kristine spending time with the girls <3
    WyhLzhM.png
  • MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    edited June 2021
    @Puddinroy:
    Brent Hecking didn't go for you because he's gay. He and his boyfriend (I forget the name, but I'll recognize it if I see it) live together in Brindleton Bay. They're both great looking, but you're never going to be able to make them baby-daddies. :)

@mcrudd:
    Sorry to jack your thread a bit, but I've got a question. I made some onesies for myself (spent all afternoon and evening working on these), but I'm wondering - how do you get the shine on yours? Before you always had it on your alien babies, but I noticed that your baby girl in these last pictures also has a shiny onesie.

This is what I have:
    Nhbkv00.png

I really like them (purple, hearts, rainbows - what's not to like?) but the alien baby's isn't shiny. That makes me sad. What am I missing? I want shiny onesies, too! :D
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @TeeSea She looks great! Like I said, I don’t really mind if you edit her. I was just too lazy to give either of my vampires a dark form haha. Excited for her to be in your story! Looking forward to your update!

@mcrudd I’m visiting my niece and nephew this morning but I’ll try to make a baby outfit later and see how it goes! Since I’m using a different program, I may have to improvise a bit but I think I understand the concept :) Nice progress with your updates too! Exciting you will be on baby #13! I don’t think little Jenny is a vampire - both my vampire toddlers had the vampire logo in CAS and had colorful vampire eyes. I thought that bat showing up after she was born was a sure sign though…it’s funny we both still have our “D” names children living at home, trying to get them done with their long aspirations lol

——
    I played for a bit this morning but didn’t get any screenshots - it’s Thursday so my Friday update will be my next update. Judah Landgraab is really close to aging up to a child though! I thought I was gonna end up with a houseful of toddlers again but they’ve been aging up at a nice pace these days. I think it’s a mixture of me getting better at playing toddlers but it’s also nice to consistently have a teen in the house to help too.

Farrah has three reward traits that have made playing her nice - steel bladder (it’s nice to have just one sim not have a frequent bladder need), beguiling (great for romancing all her baby daddies), and creative visionary (helps her create more masterpieces when painting)

Every once in a while I will let one of the teens buy a sleep replacement or instant fun potion since sometimes they just get so deep in the red but for the most part I don’t buy rewards for them.

@mcrudd:
    Sorry to jack your thread a bit, but I've got a question. I made some onesies for myself (spent all afternoon and evening working on these), but I'm wondering - how do you get the shine on yours? Before you always had it on your alien babies, but I noticed that your baby girl in these last pictures also has a shiny onesie.

This is what I have:
    Nhbkv00.png

I really like them (purple, hearts, rainbows - what's not to like?) but the alien baby's isn't shiny. That makes me sad. What am I missing? I want shiny onesies, too! :D

Awww your outfit is addorable. I only get a shine on the alien and it happens automatically, I have tried and tried searching for a reason why its like that, but I think its in coding I can not reach via sims4studio. My other little outfit just appears shiny because the subtle light is just above the crib. You did so well <3 Love it to bits :)

@mcrudd I’m visiting my niece and nephew this morning but I’ll try to make a baby outfit later and see how it goes! Since I’m using a different program, I may have to improvise a bit but I think I understand the concept :) Nice progress with your updates too! Exciting you will be on baby #13! I don’t think little Jenny is a vampire - both my vampire toddlers had the vampire logo in CAS and had colorful vampire eyes. I thought that bat showing up after she was born was a sure sign though…it’s funny we both still have our “D” names children living at home, trying to get them done with their long aspirations lol

awww I so wished she would be a little vampire, as she was born there was a purple little bat with a plus sign that popped up next to her. I hope you come right with the baby outfit, just shout out if you need any advice <3

edited June 2021
    @mcrudd I was really hoping for a vampire baby for you too :( Maybe you can try again with Caleb next time? Or maybe Vlad will show up haha
    --
    Judah aged up!
    I3g0jI3.png

And he is a little Geoffrey Landgraab clone for sure haha
    FhwxqjX.png

Okay and now for my Friday Update:
    Daisy is still here haha. I feel like her barista job before school just always makes her come home miserable and needy. She's almost half way done with what she needs to earn to finish her aspiration. We'll get there!
    bzx29g7.jpg

Flora is also still just here haha. I really just let her do her own thing unless Farrah needs help minding the children or cooking.
    FdN0xoq.jpg

Gabriel will move out tomorrow. I'll have him host a dinner party at some point tomorrow and then he'll have to go since the next stage requires him to be an adult. I'm pretty sure he's an A student, but I'll double check on that.
    6OVlhpL.jpg

Here is Holly befriending her oldest sibling, Adam, who she has never met, to fulfill the friendship with one other adult milestone. I forgot to check on her grades. Either an A or B.
    mrfCIe1.jpg

Ivy just got to the second stage of her aspiration. Also forgot to check her grades.
    1xDOQqT.jpg

Judah aged up quite miserable since I pushed him hard, so he needs to recuperate before I make him work on his aspiration. Since he's newly aged up, he's a C student.
    szXOFxo.jpg

And Kira is starting to make some good progress on her skills :)
    zNHnoPo.jpg

Farrah will actually finish the Parenting aspiration when Daisy moves out since I got Daisy to have three positive character values. pJ2jfsu.jpg
    Also I wanted to make a note to anyone using my sims for their games, especially for romances (so this is really for you right now @TeeSea :smile:) You can make them any sexuality you want to - I know I play a lot of gay couples, so I just thought I'd mention that.
    What an aweSim update. We will have our D kids out of the house soon LOL. Gabrielle also only needs to do the dinner party, I think he is at school now in my game, so I will get him to do a few cooks for the fridge first and then have that dinner party ;) Fiona is so lovely I would not want her to leave, she is her own little person and she helps your Farrah around the house too LOL Hubby is off to work in about 4 and a half hours then I can load my game up again :)
    @mcrudd It is kind of nice having a teen around who is already an A student and doesn't need to do anything active for their aspiration haha. And since she's a vampire, she's less needy too. I actually will miss her. :)

--

Okay, I played just a little more before dinner. Got silver on that dinner party so Gabriel aged up and moved out. I didn't want to mess up Father Winter and his chances of showing up in my game by adding Gabriel to his household, so he moved into his own household.
    RotigzB.png
    Holly also finished up her aspiration shortly after and aged up!
    aK3EaE2.png
    TkemxvU.png

And Farrah continues on her her elder streak with baby daddies lol. Ekram Elderberry was the next victim :)
    ZKGeunJ.jpg
    5N1wysi.png
    @permanentrose Holly is a beautiful teen. Wow elders can give you babies. I did not know that, I have been avoiding them, have several walking past the house. I so wanted a vampire toddler, I might make Kristine go visit Vlad's place on purpose, hopefully she will be able to befriend him and invite him to her house. Will see. Can't believe I had that little purple bat and a no show hahahaha so frustrating. Atleast Isla is a little mermaid <3
    Also I wanted to make a note to anyone using my sims for their games, especially for romances (so this is really for you right now @TeeSea :smile:) You can make them any sexuality you want to - I know I play a lot of gay couples, so I just thought I'd mention that.

I second this!
    @MiaSkywalker
    You can probably tell by looking at the layout of the house I am big on Function and Symmetry. Thank you for the compliments on my house. I like using dark wood walls and floors and then bright colored furniture that pops against the dark wood. The only CC I have in my game is some of @mcrudd Baby Onesies. Here is the info on the items you asked about.

Toddler Beds:
    Short and Stout Bed by Kindermade - Base Game

Rainbow Rugs:
    All Seasons Welcome - Seasons

Crystalline Animal Art:
    Simple and Clean Art - Tiny Living

Puff Chairs:
    A Poof in Time - Movie Hangout

I love the Tardis! I tried watching Dr. Who but after like three Dr. Whos I just couldn't take the constant change in actors. It just irks me for some reason. I also use MCCC to deal with the plant glitches. Building is so much easier in the Sims 4 than the Sims 3. I put my toddler and Master Bedroom on the first floor so toddlers don't have to go up and down stairs when they have a bad dream or need to eat.

@mcrudd and @permanentrose
    I am in awe of your ability to make CC. I don't have the patience for it.

@mcrudd
    I can't believe you are already at Baby #12! I'm still at six. I do run efficient household. If there is one thing I have learned in life is that routine keeps life stable even when your body refuses to stay on a normal sleep schedule as mine often does. Gabrielle looks he is probably the class clown. Be careful when trying for a baby with the elder Sims they can drop dead from exertion right after the deed is done.

@permanentrose
    Vampires can drink from patchy? Good to know. Just for kicks you should have Flora drink from Mr. Roswell in Strangerville just to see what happens. You can probably guess what will happen but the first time I did it I about died of laughter. Make sure you save before you do incase you don't want the outcome to be the reality in your game. I cannot believe how much Judah looks like Geoffrey as a child in the Sims 3. I love that Gabriel looks likes he is going into the Family Business of being Santa.

@cytnl
    Congrats on the first of your offspring! Sorry about the heat stroke. Hope you are recovering well.

Well I am off to play now!
    edited June 2021
    @mcrudd You will get your vampire kid, I am sure of it! I'm still wondering why she had that bat show up...can you be a vampire hybrid like an alien hybrid and have some of the powers? Anyway, I think I might have found the best aspiration to do as a teen that isn't one of the ones that makes you become an adult. The Leader of the Pack one is going so quickly. I just put all the siblings in a club and made the activities stuff they already do and basically I just never end the club gathering haha.

LwX2U0B.png
    My darling Flora finally finished her aspiration and moved out.
    iLU8y49.png

And another girl baby! Meet Luna Elderberry :) She was born with my little deer onesie I just made and a dirty diaper haha.
    fWheuyi.png

I need to get some stuff done but maybe later tonight I'll get Farrah pregnant again since I have a space open :)

--
    @TeeSea Ah man, I just moved Flora out haha! But maybe I'll go to a previous save and try that out. Making the baby outfits isn't really that hard either - mcrudd gave good instructions that make it pretty easy!
    @permanentrose one day LOL I won't go looking for it though, I will just wait patiently. Caleb does walk past the house quite a bit, might grab him for seconds >:)

@TeeSea I did have a routine with the first few kids, but the new ones are out of wack, I will try and get them in routine again LOL

about the baby outfits. In the beginning it was real hard, believe it or not but it probably took about a week to make each template, trial and error about where the seams meet and how high or low the neckline is and so on and on, but once I had the templates its easy :D

Husband just left for works. @TeeSea I feel your pain about thyroid. 7 years ago I had several nodules and had to have radioactive iodine, I thought all was done but earlier this year Drs found 3 nodules that are about 6cm and 5 that are about 3cm, I had biopsies on them and they were benign but they are being monitored and surgery is definitely in my future some time, they just want to avoid it as long as possible because of where they are situated in my neck. Ok enough of that, time to load my game :)
    Gabrielle just aged up and moved in with Dad and a surprised step mom LOL
    NNmRyd6.png
    4s9jRrZ.png
    Baby time <3

PmzPMj9.png
    Introducing baby number 13 Leo <3

1dtYyuv.png
    Fvrdj3S.png
    EFBH1uv.png
    First of all, I placed an alien family on an empty lot since I wanted a chance of some alien walk bys. The guy in the Hawaiian shirt is Pollination Technician #9 Smith, based off the TS2 character of the same name, since I'm enjoying the pre-mades and sims lore in this save. The others are just generic aliens I found from the gallery :)
    5Dpim4R.png
    But none of them are a baby daddy yet. That would be Mortimer Goth this go around :)
    AcRSq9M.jpg

Farrah is stoked for baby #14!!!
    JEkSPfN.jpg

Also Ivy aged up.
    RQmqhVx.png

I'm so gonna regret doing this aspiration, but I felt like I had to pick it since Patchy is her dad :)
    kzXlNiM.png

---

@mcrudd Too funny, I was gonna use the name Leo if my L baby had been a boy haha. Congrats on baby #13!!!

• PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @mcrudd: Congrats on baby #13. Leo is such a cute baby.

@permanentrose: Love Ivy's outfit.

@TeeSea: Awesome updates.
    :) Smile!