Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are your favourite Sims music themes?

2...Next

Comments

• OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Depends on mood. TS1 has a late 50s early 60s feel so is for me very nostalgic. With 2 exceptions TS2 is simply OK. I don't know any of the tune names, but the bad exception has something of a 'boppa, ba-boppa' sound that I can't stand so either bail out to live mode or turn down the speakers depending on where I am when it attacks. The good exception has an old rural south kind of sound, very relaxing, and there is a recurring 'woo-woo' that reminds me of an old steam era L&N coal train winding its way through Appalachia from West Virginia to Norfolk. Even if I'm done what I was doing that brought it up, I'll stay there and let it run.

Know nothing about TS3 music, but find overall TS4 is fairly good (though can do without the whistle blowing from DU), especially the one from ROM. It has several versions, and there is one that transports me to another land and a sailing ship slicing through the ocean.
  • Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    To me, the original theme is still the best, along with the Sims 1 build and buy mode tracks.
  • Mystical27Mystical27 Posts: 2 New Member
    I personally don't like any of them. But I wish they would put some actual music in there for country, pop, rock'n'roll, etc. I also have a suggestion for one of the game packs they could do.
  • Ray_TraceRay_Trace Posts: 509 Member
    man I tend to like them a lot but I think Sims Superstar may have my favorite batch of tunes. Sims Hot Date is really good too.
    A1hnP0t.png