Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you care about PlantSims?

OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
I've seen plant sims mentioned quite a bit, some seem to love them and/or want to see improvements on them, others aren't interested in them at all so I figured I'd make a poll to see what the community thinks :)

(No also includes feeling indifferent towards them/not having any strong opinions either way)

Do you care about PlantSims? 224 votes

Yes!
33%
IcewolfSamadamsPlayerdavidp0418love7680MartinvlisamwittoveronCamkatPlayerSinger2010mcruddsimm621babajaynencisGibbs02UmbralFlowerilovejewel17cchant86IObelleMindofyDarkLady2788greydonn 76 votes
No
66%
Akl500PBluegayleCK213bshag4lvMstybl95GalacticGalAlexaiJueJueMonet11SimpatsyannEarcatTheSpotted_CIsb917SimburianCorkysPetalsSusanaLeoteMaryVannMeteoraStormStrangerthanZorga 148 votes

Comments

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,879 Member
    No
    Nope, I don't play those in TS2 , no idea were them in TS3, and I am not interested about them in TS4 either :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    No
    They've always been my least favorite occult tbh. Playing as a fairy is fun, but playing as a vegetable? Not really something that appeals
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    edited June 2021
    Yes!
    I do care about PlantSims but I would love them to be a more updated version from Sims 2.
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    No
    They seemed interesting in TS2, but just became boring in TS3 and TS4.
    I don't even know why they bothered with the TS4 version.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Yes!
    I care about all occults, and so I want better plant sims for TS4.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,502 Member
    No
    No, but that doesn't mean I want others to be deprived. I think it would be a good idea if they were either dropped in through a kit, perhaps, or a GP, or with a toggle for those of us who just aren't interested. My grown daughter loved them.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Yes!
    They were never my absolute favorite, but I have always enjoyed them and well developed occults in general. I'd love for them to become more developed and base game accessible rather than being tied to a defunct challenge.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    No
    Nope, and I never have, just don't. Like GalacticGal, but that doesn't keep me from hoping for them for those that do. Having them in the game doesn't bother me.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,949 Member
    edited June 2021
    Yes!
    I used to looooove plantsims in sims2 so much so they have special place in my heart

but sims 4 plantsims aren't even a lifestate
    so itd be lots of work to make them fun again
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    Yes!
    Yea I loved them in Sims 3 so much, I'd love to see them be a proper lifestate instead of a temporary thing.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Yes!
    I would love it if they were a permanent livestate, the way they function now Inever use em cause I'd have to constantly turn them.

Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Yes!
    Yes and I would love for them to be improved.
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,094 Member
    edited June 2021
    Yes!
    I didn't play them a lot, but every once in awhile I would when I wanted really easy Sims to play for a little bit (in Sims 2). They only had 3 needs and could spawn a plantsim toddler instantly without a partner. The toddlers grew directly into adults, so they didn't have to go to school, and they inherited any skills and badges the parent had.

I played them once or twice in Sims 3 and once in Sims 4. I don't like them as much. I do wish they'd bring back some Sims 2 qualities and give us the option of it being a permanent lifestate.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 271 Member
    Yes!
    I've yet to see one in Sims 4, honestly. One of my Sims have a potion/fruit (not even that I can remember correctly) that will turn them into one for a while. What little I've heard of them makes me think they need some expanding. Gotta check them out soon.

I choose the yes option, but I'm really on the fence. Almost any Occult could be good with some interesting characteristics, but the opposite applies as well.

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • Hauk150Hauk150 Posts: 358 Member
    Yes!
    Yes, i like them, my favorites were the ones from sims 2 :)
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,184 Member
    No
    Sims 2 Yes but not 3 or 4
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    No
    Tried them out in each version but not a fan.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    No
    Haven't tried them in 2 or 3, but in 4 finally gave it a whirl and wondered what the point was. Green skin and you don't have to eat but do have to drink water? They can't do anything special so they're pretty uninteresting.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,176 Member
    Yes and no.
    I don't like them as they are now in TS4.
    But if they were upgraded/improved to a proper lifestate, I'd like them a lot more.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    No
    Not even a little bit.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    edited June 2021
    No
    Plantsims aren't the occults that I care about. Vampires, aliens, witches and mermaids are the ones I like. I never even remember that plantsims exist in Sims 4.
  • dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    No
    Never did
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    No
    Not anymore.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • BenjamilianBenjamilian Posts: 395 Member
    No
    No, but I'd like it if becoming a plantsim was punishment for harvesting plants from someone else's garden (aka the easy way to get dragonfruit etc.)
  • simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Yes!
    I just wish they were more fleshed out and more like they were in Sims 2
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder