Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bond with nature in this charming expansion pack means...

15678911...Next

Comments

• Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Peral wrote: »
    Not being brit, but something the brits are very famous for is their passion for gardening. Bedides that I have quit a few Sims who could do with a slap from a handbag

We love our gardens most of us, and the fences which we put around them guarding our property to the very inch. So if you build a British house you should put a fence round the back of it, though now many front gardens have become paved for cars in towns.

When you have a row of houses one fence is your responsibility, say on the right side and this carries on all the way down the row. I could well imagine Mrs Crumplebottom having a fight with a next door neighbour over who is responsible for mending a fence. She'd probably use a spade, not a handbag! Not possible in this iteration though.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Other
    I'm curious how this garden stall will work.

Will we be able to buy fruits and veggies or sell them?

And will it be just a click "sell" action and be done with it or will it work like the yard sale table and we have to actually put a Sim there to man it and interact with the customers?
  • Options
    BenjamilianBenjamilian Posts: 395 Member
    Fairies and garden-style pixie houses
    Unmanned, if they're like the real things I'm imagining. I suspect they'll be like fish traps or the mail box. Leave 'em alone, check 'em occasionally
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    I imagine the stall would just be a reskinned selling table, except maybe built with shelves and baskets so you can see various produce you've put in it. There's probably other stalls to buy fruits and vegetables, run by townies.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Lucky charms, leprechauns, werewolves
    Ok, I'm now seeing this as a Highlander Brigadoon world.
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Other
    davina1221 wrote: »
    Most of those have zero to do with nature. It could be farming, wildlife, zoo, or safari. Nature usually refers to animals or scenery. I just hope it is good.

I've been begging for zoos and aquarium exibits since TS3.

Those would be nice, just not in a farming pack. I miss collecting and aquariums from the Sims3. Woodland animals such as deer, rabbits, foxes, ect. would be nice in a petting zoo type pack. Real aquarium stuff, the huge aquarium sims can go in (from the Sims 1? is it?), and such would make a neat stuff pack for a huge aquarium place for our sims to pay and visit. A zoo and safari world of perhaps Africa would make a neat EP if only we got 2 a year instead. I miss the steady stream of content in the Sims 3. They should have an extra team just for this.
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Most of those have zero to do with nature. It could be farming, wildlife, zoo, or safari. Nature usually refers to animals or scenery. I just hope it is good.

I've been begging for zoos and aquarium exibits since TS3.

Those would be nice, just not in a farming pack. I miss collecting and aquariums from the Sims3. Woodland animals such as deer, rabbits, foxes, ect. would be nice in a petting zoo type pack. Real aquarium stuff, the huge aquarium sims can go in (from the Sims 1? is it?), and such would make a neat stuff pack for a huge aquarium place for our sims to pay and visit. A zoo and safari world of perhaps Africa would make a neat EP if only we got 2 a year instead. I miss the steady stream of content in the Sims 3. They should have an extra team just for this.

I would be into an African safari pack as well. I actually thought that might be what we're getting but I like the English village theme. I could see them doing an African world theme at some point.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited June 2021
    Other
    Maybe this tweet meant Plant Sims?
    [REDACTED] Sims = Plant Sims?

a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    Nicocacola1992Nicocacola1992 Posts: 23 Member
    Lucky charms, leprechauns, werewolves
    Maybe it means to literally bind with nature and become plant people or werewolves
  • Options
    CamarieSimsCamarieSims Posts: 30 Member
    A combination of Fantasy farms (opposite of industrial farm where everything is cute) with Charming vintage build/buy like country style homes, with the possibility of a new occult...Fairy/Nymph is at the top of my list for this expansion pack. Honestly? I really hope that they keep doing each occult with their own pack since Vampires was pretty well-done, but I'm not going to comment on Mermaids.
    FYI, now known as insomniacsims on Simblr and Origin; profile picture is an old makeover of Zoe Patel
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Other
    Going by the trailer I don't really see a bond with nature theme. Farming is an outdoor activity but you don't always bond with nature when your doing it. Of course they could be saving some info for the Livestream and Gameplay Trailer.
  • Options
    TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Charming vintage build/buy like country style homes
    Going by the trailer I don't really see a bond with nature theme. Farming is an outdoor activity but you don't always bond with nature when your doing it. Of course they could be saving some info for the Livestream and Gameplay Trailer.

Well, you have to befriend the wild rabbits if you want to interact them, so maybe that's the bonding?
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.