Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    edited June 2021
    Strangerville gameplay lol
    51241660443_c1ed5e21c6_o.png
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    edited June 2021
    Elias was able to buy a fire pit to cook food on. He does woodworking and sells stuff from the dumpster to make money, and he has a fully functional house now. I'm not super strict with rules or anything with this mini challenge so I do let him buy some stuff, but I still want most of it to come from the dumpster or the fabricator. I'll probably have him make some stuff with the woodworking table as well.
    8EALpzp.png
    Also, Elias is dating Knox now.
    8MOJkCM.png
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    grabbed a snap while setting up toddler outfits, for the newest kid. Welcome, Austen!

mLkrnmp.png
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Karababy52 that Northern Lights diving screenshot is soooo beautiful

I don't normally post my build shots but I love this one.
    8C9yBNF.png
  • AmeliaToddAmeliaTodd Posts: 226 Member
    What sorcery is this? Patchy being himself for once brought Evil Overlord to vet. (I'm playing a different household right now and usually the game dresses him up in anything but his own patchy outfit when I'm playing other household)

6RXhvxv.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,914 Member
    oT2KQy8.png
    Judith.. just yesterday you won an award for being best dressed.. okkkaayy...
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @Ellupelluellu HAHA that made me laugh :)

---

Patchy's trying his best to be a good dad
    apNdHPE.jpg

It's hard to tell what he's really thinking though with that expressionless face...
    qomuoWv.jpg
  • SimtaniumSimtanium Posts: 256 Member
    oPFJDFW.png

• kristenleighwhitekristenleighwhite Posts: 226 Member
    51243845979_988fe94ef2_k.jpg
    Maggie got caught in a storm with her new fiance who couldn't wait to pop the question.
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited June 2021
    Not sure what caused this animation to occur - it was my first time seeing it - but my little tot took a step out of the house and a butterfly appeared, which they began interacting with. It was so cuuute. :heart: Now that I think about it it could be due to the green eco footprint. Another toddler in the family did the same thing later on.

IGYg582.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • LehmanLegacyLehmanLegacy Posts: 176 Member
    Some Winterfest Eve fun at the Craft house, Shanna's neighbour and best friend Evie Delgato has come over to celebrate the day by building a Snowpal before the two settle in the lounge for a movie and some winter treats (Yule Log cake anyone?).

FdZWtq1.png
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    When you show up to the Bluffs for a beautiful outdoor summer wedding, and it's torrential downpour...

ZkXzhjI.png

Wedding ruined? No, you're the chillest bride on the planet so you have a mudfight with your groom while madness breaks loose.

ffGo0ZT.png

It's always the most unplanned moments in this game that I love the most.

My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    edited June 2021
    GirafHuntr wrote: »
    When you show up to the Bluffs for a beautiful outdoor summer wedding, and it's torrential downpour...

ZkXzhjI.png

Wedding ruined? No, you're the chillest bride on the planet so you have a mudfight with your groom while madness breaks loose.

ffGo0ZT.png

It's always the most unplanned moments in this game that I love the most.

Mud fight? You can do that? I didn't know. I love that the guests are slipping in the mud. :D
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Elias nurturing his crickets
    Vq4Qvte.png
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Thanks for holding my page open for me :)

06-13-21_10-30-39%C2%A0AM.png?dl=0
  • kristenleighwhitekristenleighwhite Posts: 226 Member
    51244739809_cb6bdfed66_k.jpg
    Titus met Yamachan, went on a Voidcritter hunt, and got a Mayor Whiskers bobble as a result!
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Becka28 - Thank you about my screenshot of Josh diving toward the Northern Lights. Glad you liked it! :) Speaking of liking, I love your post with the purple room! It's gorgeous! I love purple, it's my favorite color! :)

@Ellupelluellu - Oh man, Judith! What were you thinking!? :D

@elanorbreton - Aww, that's so cute! It looks exactly like she's holding the page too! Love it when our furbabies try to 'help' us. ;)

Not my last screenshot, but a recent one. This is Fred, he's paparazzi that boldly walked around my celebrity's house to the back patio to take pictures of her. She convinced him to go streaking, in a deal to not call the cops. He ran off fully clothed, saying she was crazy so I didn't think he'd do it. But, I guess he decided he better do it, just in case... ;)

IRNnNP7.png
    @mlnov39 Yeah, in certain locations when it rains hard enough you can click on the mud puddles that form and have a mud fight. Definitely uses the same animations as water balloon fights. :lol:
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • marissimmarissim Posts: 55 Member
    This monstrosity walked by, and I just had to...
    SVdQXMa.jpg
    @marissim Wow that is really awful! Though also impressive in its abominable color matching!
  • marissimmarissim Posts: 55 Member
    @marissim Wow that is really awful! Though also impressive in its abominable color matching!
    I don't even know how to react anymore!!! We need a "Scared" moodlet for whenever our Sim sees a townie looking like this. I'd love to scream incoherently at them...
    marissim wrote: »
    I don't even know how to react anymore!!! We need a "Scared" moodlet for whenever our Sim sees a townie looking like this. I'd love to scream incoherently at them...

@marissim Bind a voodoo doll to them and let the fun begin!
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,914 Member
    @permanentrose and @Karababy52 , haha yes, maybe she (Judith) is trying her limits.

xw6Ayv9.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 846 Member
    Oldest sim child is a YA now and went to University. He made a quick trip home to visit and this happened to his little brother, a teen:

V9fIX2L.jpg

It's hard to see a sim kid you've lovingly nurtured since birth passed out on the floor from exhaustion because you can't control him and he won't go to bed. I think Xander (the older kid) might have to live at home while he finishes Uni. :smile:
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
    When one of the vampires in the manor is really into fabrication, and Knox comes over to ask if he can use the recycler, and one of the other vampires takes advantage. :D>:)

e2jwoDI.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top