Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    I'm starting to get a little stressed with posing all my wedding guests, they either "have to go" or won't sit still...There's too many of them to
    pose lol
  • SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,140 Member
    @Karritz Ouch,5 more generations, that's a long time to figure out the cat problem. The fur skin looks impressive! Fascinating how something like that can be spawn a new idea.

~~~~~~

Chapter 11.3 - June

51240036677_77a1986614_b.jpg
    A normal morning in June in the Rasmussen/Jensen household.

51241515389_5b848c9e10_b.jpg
    The kids are off to their last day of school before summer holiday. Cheer up kids!

51240747161_c4bdbd90c0_b.jpg
    Patrik is not a big fan of music. Here he is starting an argument with Leya about her music career..

51241799930_f62faf9051_b.jpg
    Leya is smart and talks fondly about what Patrik enjoys the most, exercise..

51240747141_39c05cc25b_b.jpg
    And then Patrik does excactly what I thought he would do, he flirts with Leya. And gets rejected for the nth time. You just can't figure that one out, can you? You dunce...

51240036592_fdf86aab7a_b.jpg
    Solvej must have gotten so used to it, she doesn't care anymore.

51241515304_1c91d85bc9_b.jpg
    Solvejs little garden did survive the late frost of early May and is doing well.. as long as she remembers to water it. Sometimes I have to give her a little reminder. :)

Solvej (hums): Hmm hmm hmm.. aahh.. hmmm..

Sims watering their plants are pretty peaceful to watch..

51241515279_fb3e6f2ff9_b.jpg
    ..and maybe a little soothing guitar music makes the plants grow better? Who knows, really.. :)

51240945913_521b851293_b.jpg
    In the afternoon, I send Solvej to the library downtown to read a book about gardening (her wish). This is actually the librarys rear entrance..

51241515209_076cf720e1_b.jpg
    Solvej decides the rear entrance was to crowded, so she runs back out and decides to go for the front entrance instead.. clever girl...

Once inside the library, she sees a familiar face.
    51240036457_b2648047db_b.jpg

Solvej: Hi, Agathi!

Solvej greets the local crime book writer and musician colleague at the Sprottemham theatre, Agathi Flansbarne.* Being a writer, the library is one of Agathis favorite hangout places.

Explanation about Agathis name in this spoiler:
    * Agathi Flansbarnes original name, Agathi Jiggens, is taken from a simlish phrase, and is also a reference to writer Agatha Christie. She took the last name Flansbarne after she married Baturney Flansbarne, another sim whose name is taken from a simlish phrase. They even have a child together. I didn't set up Agathi and Baturney to have babies and get married. Their personalities are kind of opposite, so I wasn't at all expecting that.

Rest of the update in this spoiler:
    51240746921_9c4fdf8472_b.jpg
    Picture: Agathi Flansbarne and her son Ruben Jiggens (born out of wedlock). It would appear now that she is pregnant with her second child..

Just this very moment, I get a message saying that Bodil wants to head over to Alexander Gundersen after school. Leya has no problem with her daughter meeting her friends of course, so I accept.

51241515144_270ea785f5_b.jpg
    Picture: Bodil and Alexander inside the school bus.

51240945813_fdf39fc257_b.jpg
    At home Gaute has a confession to make. He enjoys watching Leya as she is sleeping.

51241515104_bfa297a121_b.jpg
    Oops, Leya was not to happy about that bit of information, it doesn't hurt their relationship though.

51240746861_234ba86921_b.jpg
    Bodil is tired and asks Kabelo, Alexanders father, to read for her on the bed.. but that doesn't work, because she has no bed in that household..

And the Sprottenham Totspurs aren't doing to well this season.. They lost 7-6 to the Pamtere Lynxes. The team better shape up, if they want to keep their rank in the Simpions League! Patrik seems to take it in stride, though.
    51241515044_e50fe8f4ee_b.jpg
    Solvej was finished reading at the library, and they actually return home at about the same time.

51240945708_a4891fe492_b.jpg
    Once inside, Solvej is quick to grab him with a certain thing in mind...

51240746761_31ffd9d959_b.jpg

Oh, what the brighness of spring and summer isn't doing to people... ;) And sweet music is heard playing from the bedroom...

51240746741_70916859eb_b.jpg
    Thoughts only for each other...

51241799515_78bc68b2de_b.jpg
    Bodil is finally being read for by Karoline Gundersen.. so it actually did work, but she should be heading home soon. Tomorrow is July, and mother Leya has plans...

51240036227_9e9b1caea0_b.jpg
    Bodil on the way home, just in time after sunset.. or maybe a little late.

51241799460_066e37685c_b.jpg
    The month of june ended with the towns population increasing with one.. Agathi Flansbarne exiting the hospital with her new daughter, Iselin Flansbarne. Looks like she gave birth alone, Baturney wasn't there with her...
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
    Screenshot-185.jpg
    It was finally Arthur and Belle's wedding day(after many minutes of trying to get them posed)XD

Screenshot-186.jpg
    They met Merlin in prayer, who blessed the new King and Queen.

Screenshot-187.jpg
    Arthur rose, and retrieved Belle's crown.

Screenshot-188.jpg
    King Arthur: By the sacred laws, vested in me.I crown you, Belle.
    Queen of Camelot.

Screenshot-189.jpg
    Camelot welcomed Belle as their new Queen.

Screenshot-191.jpg
    First dance as King and Queen.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Mary Kendall, A Ghost Story
    Friendship

https://youtu.be/xEkIou3WFnM

Jamie helps Damien upstairs to his room and shifts him to sit on the bed. Damien’s thoughts and emotions are in such turmoil Jamie can barely read them. He knows he has to do something to help his best friend. The conversation he had with him earlier in the day indicated he had no sleep. Between no sleep and watching his soulmate as she disappears into the void, he is in shock. He sits, staring blankly and barely responds. Jamie does not want to take his emotions away without permission and Damien is not answering him. Jamie thinks about it and does the next best thing. He uses his abilities to construct a mental wall around Damien’s disordered thoughts until he can cope better with them. Damien blinks a few times as Jamie completes the wall. He looks at Jamie with recognition for the first time since he brought him upstairs. Jamie knows the wall worked. “How about you get some sleep, bro?”
    Damien nods. “Yes, I am quite tired.”
    Jamie helps him undress and gets him settled in bed. Damien falls asleep quickly. Jamie plans to remove the wall when Damien wakes. He should be able to cope better after sleeping. He observes Damien for a few minutes and moves over to the rocker. He rocks back and forth, deep in thought while he waits to be sure Damien is in a deep sleep before joining the others downstairs.
    51235830745_f24d731429_o.jpg
    51234975263_cbd227f82d_o.jpg
    51235830675_ee546999bb_o.jpg
    51235830670_1cb1d07639_o.jpg

Emmaline sets the potions she brewed on the coffee table and calls Layla over. Lee and Bekka come over to observe. Lee looks over the potions and gazes at Emmaline searching her thoughts. He does not sense anything harmful in her mind. It is good to be careful. No more harm should come to Layla. He ponders that thought, shrugs and looks over at Emmaline.
    “May I examine the potions please?”

Emmaline lowers her head. “It is an honor for you to check my skill Master Lee.” She knows full well that Master Lee will check them even if she says no, but it was extremely courteous of him to ask.
    He sniffs the potions and looks at the clarity of them. He raises his senses and is agreeably surprised at the perfection in the potions. He is intrigued by the use of some ingredients, but is not concerned with what she added. ”It looks as if you performed an admirable job. You are quite proficient in potions.”

Emmaline blushes, “Thank you Master Lee. It is my specialty.”
    “I expect you will be taking your earth levels soon?”
    “I don’t have a sponsor right now. She is on sabbatical.”
    “It is possible I can help with that while I am here. These are both very difficult potions to produce and to brew them in just a few hours is testament to your proficiency. You also tweaked them with some interesting additions to provide secondary effects and potency. Very creative.”

Emmaline is excited and happy at the possibility of working with a Master to become stronger in her craft. “Master Lee, it would be an honor to work with you.”
    He places the potions back on the table and nods to Layla.
    51234764976_fded31f4b4_o.jpg
    51236765149_ce273c81b8_o.jpg
    51235280822_d65927e30a_o.jpg

Emmaline cautions Layla to take the purple potion first.
    Layla picks up the potion and quickly drinks it. She can feel the effects immediately as the curse is lifted. Her body no longer feels poisoned, frail and decrepit. Her skin feels smoother, and the burning veins from the curse that have caused her so much pain are gone. She is still old, though. The second potion should reverse that.
    51234057857_d7071621f4_o.jpg
    51235541409_cfa7b61a03_o.jpg

Pushing the next potion closer to Layla, Emmaline tells her to throw it, not drink it. Smoke rises from the bottle indicating it is ready to be used. Layla raises her arm above her head preparing to hurl it at her feet to be absorbed from toes to head. Smoke surrounds her body as the magic of the potion is absorbed into her body.
    51234764906_10d064051b_o.jpg
    51235541344_2c88c3d8a2_o.jpg

Lee looks over at Emmaline as Layla laughs and giggles and claps her hands as the potion works its way through her system. She even picked up a party horn and flourished it around her head. He wonders if perhaps Emmaline used a little too much essence of child energy in the potion.
    51237860655_a168be4084_o.jpg
    51234057752_d108ea3dd8_o.jpg

The magic works its way up her body and evokes the changes she has been praying earnestly for. She feels young again. Layla looks at her body. Her breasts are full and firm, no longer old and sagging. The brown spots on her hands and the wrinkled ugly skin are a thing of the past. She feels her face and the creases are gone. Even the laugh lines at her eyes are gone. She smiles and looks at the others.
    51235830845_39d6939149_o.jpg
    51235830825_8d0981131a_o.jpg
    51234975323_bd3eeaf39c_o.jpg
    51235830785_82202167fb_o.jpg

Lee was attracted to Layla when he first met her. He is thunderstruck at the change. He holds his hands up in amazement. He can’t seem to stop staring at her. “Layla,” he whispers but they all hear him, “you are enchanting.”
    51234975313_e906d873c7_o.jpg
    51236798671_b68a341176_o.jpg

Bekka is amazed and happy for Layla. She looks exactly like the pictures in her Grandfather’s albums except her hair is much shorter now. She is transformed just smiling in Bekka's opinion and hopes she continues to smile more often.
    51236087942_d10d0ae537_o.jpg

Emmaline crosses her arms as she examines Layla and evaluates how well the potion worked.
    “Layla, you might notice a few differences because of the ingredients used. Your body is actually younger than you were before. This potion takes you back to the beginning of youth, age wise. Obviously it does not affect memory, but it can affect your personality. I want you to let me know if you feel anything strange or unusual, though."
    "I will, thank you Emmaline, thank you so very much for helping me."
    "I’ve got to get to work. My boss has texted twice wondering where I am. I told him I would be late, but that Jared is so impatient and mean. I’ll check with you in a few days and see how you are doing."

"Master Lee, thank you so much for offering to help. I would love to advance, so I can quit my job as a chef. I want to concentrate on my alchemy and potions.” She gives her number to Master Lee and teleports to work so she won’t be any later.
    51237002078_b523816976_o.jpg

Jamie walks into the room just as Emmaline disappears. “Mary can teleport! Lee teleports! Emmaline can too! Where do I get in line to become a witch? I don’t want to be a ghost!” Everyone laughs at Jamie’s reaction.
    51237126923_eafdc5f3f6_o.jpg

Jamie hurries over to Bekka. He kisses her several times and tells her “be right back and we will leave.”
    51237002043_4eed403cc8_o.jpg
    51236087897_1be7d74200_o.jpg

He turns to Layla and grins at her. “You are back!” he exclaims. He reaches out and hugs her. “I know you don’t like hugs, but you need one every now and then.”
    “You look amazing. I think younger than before.”
    Rare tears glisten in Layla's eyes as she hugs Jamie back. “Without you this would not have happened. I can’t thank you enough for what you did as well as Emmaline.”
    51237573539_ec7c0a3ab4_o.jpg
    51237860570_e74b6d81cc_o.jpg
    51237860535_a7ba6a388f_o.jpg

"It was no problem helping. Don't worry about it. I think you should stay with us for a while and continue your recuperation. It should warm up with spring coming. That curse took a huge toll on you. At least consider it. Will you keep watch over Damien while we go over to Bekka's place and get the cats to bring back over here? We shouldn't be too long. Damien was sound asleep and should sleep most of the night."
    Layla glances over at Lee. "Thank you Jamie. I'd like to stay and help bring Mary back. Don't worry about Damien, Lee and I will listen for him and if he wakes I will text you. I know he will feel more comfortable around you right now. Take your time, though. I do agree, he will sleep. He was clearly exhausted."
    51236798546_22afb35523_o.jpg
    Anyone else having issues with store worlds? My game is asking me to buy them, and when I click it says I'm already entitled and they disappear.When I try to reinstall them says they are already uninstalled, I created a new folder and tried again still doing it.
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited June 2021
    So excited to show this have not done a serious build in a while

Was trying to build an awesome home that would fit into a empty lot in Monte Vista (54 Poet Place) and match the world

My Spanish Colonial retreat with a beautiful fenced in private courtyard with a gorgeous fountain and stone stairs give access to the 2nd floor walkway and scenic gazebo it's just really pretty.(Still WIP) *Currently in game

9PoDQfj.png

NO CC

EDIT: Here is some of the courtyard it is really cute you can see my tester sim walking in the background.I have two Aspen Ad Astra trees fenced in you can kinda see one lower right.

7VVoinP.png

Post edited by CravenLestat on
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

@bekkasan
    Nice to see several updates from you – looking forward to that. Comments at you place asap after this.
    Should be the last winter picture.
    Nice with this blue – purple - pink palette
    I can understand if you fell line moving to a more green season. I definitely look forward to that in my game.

@Turjan
    Allyson is very pretty
    Nice wedding scene – love the fact that someone thought the need a dip in the hot tub in the middle of it all. LOL
    Quite nice that you show the development of the building process. Always fun to see how others build, and quite hard to grasp from normal “in-game” shots.
    Sweet kids. Do not really understand why people do not play babies, but that’s just me liking to torment my sims.
    Thanks for comments
    I do hope for a lot more “try for baby” in my game
    I know the Nara pic is how sims look when they eat, but of course you could interpret a tense atmosphere into it if you don't know the game.
    The pictures are almost autonome, but the story is 60-80% unrelated to what is actually happening in game. Norma was never sick from the cold, there is no trade caravan, no tomato oli, no romance between Anders and Elea….. it is a very fictive story.

@GraceyManor
    Like this middle age theme, very nice pictures.

@lisasc360

Very nice find

4FOXxNNl.jpg

@Karritz
    Lovely roller coaster

@AlexaKry
    Comments at you place asap.

@Sprottenham
    Comments at you place asap.

@CravenLestat
    Very nice home

YozbNga.jpg
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin

Episode 61 – The Andersons – February 2728 part 2

Norma did a bit of volunteer work at the fire-station, but otherwise she was mainly taking care of the sales stand in Beach Creative Institute this period.

FmpY8Xh.jpg

“Ent” found a replacement to continue the receiver tower construction. The engineer couple Kent and Keylee Anderson. They had been responsible for constructing several large building projects and was supposed to construct the new Ent tomato oil vehicle factory, which was now delayed due to their replacement to “Greg’s River”. The couple was in their early 40’s and had 17 years old twins, Kim and Kiara.

Kent Anderson studying Mclain’s notes about the tower project.

mIK5KsV.jpg

Keylee Anderson at the public laundry, with her teen daughter Kiara. The child is Wayne from the free farmer Stump family.

ijMrDYH.jpg

For some reason Jenny Richards gave Charles Vaughan flowers while they were both shopping in the River fashion house. In such a public location, giving flower to her roommate’s boyfriend, seems quite strange and provocative, there was several people in the house at the time.

zFsfMTE.jpg

Rumors travel fast in small communities, would not be long before Jane Harper knew. She did not know what to think. Was her friend and savior suddenly her rivel.?

7qc1wH6.jpg

Ivory Beach-Gentry had a strange surreal nightmare, being a strange looking adult in a mystic house without walls. The child was not old enough to explain the dream, her mother just knew she was scared, screaming from her crib.

FvNAM4I.jpg

Soon the construction product continued with all the builders now back at the site close to Greg’s River. You would see them after working hours hanging out in the village.

00TgAkm.jpg

Just after the trade caravan left, temperatures dropped and it started to snow again. The caravan just barely made it trough to “Ent”, before the mountain pass was closed again.

x2fyyC8.jpg

Botan and Shina Nara wanted a night out. They dropped Daichi of at the daycare center. He was playing outside with Mercier’s cat Cio.

XnuwhQk.jpg

They went to Pegasus Café, playing at the football table, listening to Nicholás Valiente playing the drums.

7057gk5.jpg

All the fun with Daichi, was too much for Cio, the lazy cat fell asleep in the snow.

T7JQNrX.jpg

The gay couple Amin Nayan and Sammy Jones, living at a free farm northwest of Greg’s River, invited the Greg household over for dinner. John was tired and stayed home, but Greg and Myra had a wonderful night.

Greg was inside throwing a few darts, while Amin was preparing dinner.

Zp3Tx7Z.jpg

Outside Sammy was telling Myra ghost stories

mir4xTT.jpg

Beach-Gentry’s washing machine broke down. Jenny Richards came over to fix it, but after a while realized the repair was to complex for her and gave up.

7QZou5h.jpg

The Tree house at the Mercier’s was too dangerous with so many children around, they decided to take it down and replace it with a stronger slide. Mateo was definitely not satisfied with the change.

xiYw2n9.jpg

Sales February 2728:
    Preston household:
    1. Tomato Root Oli 397$
    2. Collectable wildlife 478$
    3. Eggs 11$
    Gentry-Beach household:
    1. Collectable wildlife 128$
    Mercier household:
    1. Eggs 18$

Editorial:
    EOsBZ3B.jpg
    It seems that using the “call babysitter” popup now transfers the child to the daycare center.
    Everything autonome

TPiqlhQ.jpg
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@GraceyManor It looks like Arthur is taking to his Kingly duties easily.
    oops, Belle didn't land that dismount very well. :lol:
    What a sweet proposal. Congrats to them.
    I uses Castes and sim or household settings to try and make them behave. It doesn't always work. :lol:
    Sir Lancelot! And the King set him to keep an eye on Belle. Silly King! He should be making him watch that Merlin with his sloppy kisses! :grin:
    Lovely ride on the horses. Amazing that Lancelot believed her right away.
    Beautiful wedding dress and wedding. Love live the King and Queen.
    Sorry about your issues. I don't have those problems.

@Karritz I kinda figured they wouldn't count yet if they did have kids.
    Both of your parks look like loads of fun and I love how colorful they are.
    lol at all the cats! I love cats and even I might cringe at that many.
    I was entertained by the video of Daryl dying. Do you turn off game sound effects in your video's? I kinda missed the sounds.

@Nikkei_Simmer Bummer! I hope it wasn't the cat again!

@Turjan Folks come and folks go. Its end of school year here so I expect some are busy with that and families are going on vacations. I'm sure others will be back and newbies will show up to share their sims and stories. I sure hope so!
    The tattoo is from TSR and is based on Lord of the Rings. I will put my own spin on the tattoo rather than be based on LOTR.
    Thanks for the comments on my pictures and story! I do appreciate you taking time to make comments! :heart:
    I make my own magic system up based on several magical/fantasy/supernatural series that I've followed over the years. I use what I like and throw out things I don't like. :lol:
    Building can be a challenge and frustrating, but, it looks great and hopefully it behaves. I like bigger homes as I hate small rooms where no one has room to turn and are always stomping feet.
    Yes, I would agree that Alexander is in an awkward stage!

@Brandontaylor Look forward to whatever you do. I know it is tough having so many ideas/stories in my head and so little time to play. Have fun though!

@Silverofdreams30 Lovely seeing Devon again!
    The bartender looks like he is having fun!
    Corinna is so pretty!

@lisasc360 Good to see your simself family again!
    Nathan doesn't look too happy about doing homework before play! :grin:
    Dag, poor Anne Droid getting abducted!

@AlexaKry comments on your thread. :smiley:

@Thrior Great pics, surprising kiss, memory lapses! Love drama

@Sprottenham I love having a summer vacation for my kids! Nraas is the best!
    Poor Patrik is a little dense.
    That is interesting about Agathi's name!
    Congrats on the new baby in town!

@CravenLestat The house you are building will be perfect in Monte Vista!

@Tamijo Thanks for the comments on the pictures! I am looking forward to spring!
    Comments over on your thread.

I think I moved Bekka one too many times posing her! LOL
    51241319367_dd6e2439bb_o.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @bekkasan

Thank you for the comment :)
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member

@Turjan,
    @lisasc360 Well, if that doesn't look like a happy family :smile: . Enjoyable update.
    Thank you... :)
    I like that blue beach house that you built... :)
    @lisasc360 Looks like Willamena had Willie everything under control :lol: .
    Yes, Al Simhara has some lovely vistas.
    She sure did... :)
    That it does... :)

@bekkasan,
    @lisasc360 Lovely pictures of the adventures in Egypt!
    Thank you... :)
    @lisasc360 Good to see your simself family again!
    Nathan doesn't look too happy about doing homework before play! :grin:
    Dag, poor Anne Droid getting abducted!
    Thank you... :) I've been trying to play them again... :)
    No he doesn't but it has to be done if he wants to get good grades... :)
    Yeah poor Anne Droid getting abducted again... :p

@GraceyManor, love your King Arthur story. I gave you Awesome's over here as well as over in your thread... :)

@Sprottenham,
    @lisasc360

"When she (Williamena) got done scolding him, he had the desire to take a romantic picture with her, so she agreed to it."

Oh, I never understood why anyone can be in love with a werewolf, they always look so creepy in their wolf form... :P

Now, Willie must be careful so he won't be hit.. by The Curse of the Pharaohs... don't touch, never ever steal, unless you're in for the (...) Now let's just hope that the Fates are with him, and that they are Mercyful.. :P
    lmbo... :lol: I wish that they did give us the ability to fix they way they look in wolf form. Nikkei_Simmer has some CC in his game that makes the werewolves look like what they're suppose to look like in my opinion.
    hehehe, It could be bad if we had those types of consequences in the game such as the floor quaking when picking up ancient relics and such.

@CravenLestat, nice house for Monte Vista... :)

@Tamijo,
    @lisasc360

Very nice find

4FOXxNNl.jpg
    Thank you... :) I love going into map view in The Sims 3 and picking out spots to look around when I have the game on pause so that I can have a good look around the area before going somewhere else... :)
    Ivory Beach-Gentry had a strange surreal nightmare, being a strange looking adult in a mystic house without walls. The child was not old enough to explain the dream, her mother just knew she was scared, screaming from her crib.

FvNAM4I.jpg
    YIKES, it's Slender Girl, Slender Man's daughter. No wonder she had a nightmare... :#
  • MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    Hi friends!

Just popping on to say hi. I haven't taken pics or written a word of a story for the game I have going on. Lots of RL stress and I'm just goofing around so escape from the RL for a bit.

@CravenLestat I am not currently building in Monte Vista, but I had in mind a similar type of build for a Nectary in Appaloosa Plains.

@lisasc360 I love the amusement park!

Hi @bekkasan @Nikkei_Simmer @Brandontaylor @emorrill and anyone else I missed that may have (not have) noticed my absence. Hope everyone is doing well. Happy Simming!
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
    @bekkasan i exited the game I was like no no cheating with an old 300 yr old wizard gross LOL
  • MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member

*waves back* How you doing, love? Hope all is well.
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    @bekkasan I'm glad you enjoyed the video of Poor Daryl. It hadn't occurred to me the sound effects were missing. But I do turn them off due to the issues I was having with my videos being flagged for copyright when some music from the game got through. If I noticed the music from the game I'd get rid of it but sometimes I didn't notice it, or it was so soft that I couldn't hear it anyway. And it was only ever one or two seconds of music so how they knew where it came from I don't know. Anyway, I turned off almost all of the sound from the game and started adding music from the YouTube sound library. I haven't had a problem with it since then.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member

Thank you @MamaSimTee...😀 I've been meaning to upload it to my studio but I need to replace the Ferris wheel with something from the game first.
    I hate when you find a CC site filled with cute items and you have to find a work around to get items downloaded
    I'm not posting what the site is as I don't know if its allowed on here or not,its just filled with children items and clothing,
    but I don't know if its been copied or not.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    edited June 2021
    @bekkasan I was working on my video this morning. I turned sound effects back on and found how difficult it is to allow a sim to die. But he finally did it - again - with sound effects. I'm not sure if I'll replace the video with this new version with sound effects. What do you think?

EDIT: I got diverted in this direction when narrating the video because I wanted to know the name of the dive spot that I could see in a few seconds of recorded video. I launched the game and opened a save from a day or so before they were forcibly returned home. I discovered it was at the point just before he entered the dive cave that took him to Davy Jones's Locker which is apparently the location of his death. Now I've completely lost my train of thought for the video I think I'll go and do some housework and maybe paint a picture. I'll be back though.
    Looking to venture into some sliders, anyone have any recommendations? ^_^
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @bekkasan Jamie tried to borrow money from Bekka but she was a lil short

fI2zCWD.jpg

1sDwsaW.gif

:D:D:D

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @bekkasan and @CravenLestat , thank you both for that laugh! :smiley:

And hello to everyone! I’ve had a long hiatus from swimming but I’m back now. I’m playing TS4 at the moment but it’s only a matter of time before I revisit my TS3 game.
    edited June 2021
    @bekkasan

So funny, no limits to what can happen in this game :)

51241319367_dd6e2439bb_o.jpg

@lisasc360
    Thanks for comment

@Silverofdreams30
    Haven’t got the time to read your story all the way, but read some of your latest updates.
    Seems like her mother is now looking for and finding the farther – and what a bad moment to find him.
    We know it was nothing but she do not.

Amazing image of her saddened facial expression

ggcs4oP.jpg

Now he is also searching – Im sure he will find her (at some point)

New free settlers, about to move into a farm not too far from Greg’s River

EXrNrY9.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @Tamijo

thank you, I like to use expression poses for some photos if they fit a scene
    I like to use it and that was one of those.
    I have enjoyed the recent update you posted.

@PalmArrow

* waves*, I have seen you around the forum hehe good to see you do
    some simming.

@CravenLestat

Great photo :D

@MamaSimTee

I'm doing well thank you , hope you do too.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top