Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,807 Member
    edited June 2021
    @Becka28
    oh my goodness I would never have expected a breakup between these two in your game! nice that Quin is able to "stretch his legs" and feel appreciated for now, but I'm rooting for team Rohan to win the day in the end ;)

more trivially
    - Quin looks awesome in those pink overalls, how does he do it
    - Kiyoshi has such movie star good looks, always fun to see him as someone's Mr. Right, or Mr. Right Now B)

In San Myshuno, I've now played my López couple plus all the premades for a couple of days each. I felt like I wanted to get them established in their lives and I was excited to learn more about each of them. Now I'll probably play each for more like a week.

I caught a glimpse of Hakim Al Arabi, Darling Walsh’s wacko henchman, in his work outfit. He appears to be a detective! Is he spying on the Revolting Pests (Darling’s gang)? Is he leading a double life?
    hakim-is-a-detective.png

As for this case of double lives, lady, you cannot pull off Lily Feng’s look so please stop trying.
    spice-someone-imitates-lily.png

Introducing the Fengs. The Fengs are the kind of couple who only need each other. He’s the elected representative of San Myshuno. She is the CEO of a company which is extremely influential but whose name never appears in the media. She wants to keep it that way.
    couple.png

Victor networks for votes at the gym and by hosting intimate private parties.
    hosting-party-for-votes.png

Brant wasn’t willing to vote for him yet. I have to say, the upper-level politician career grind for votes is kind of a grind but it’s also really fascinating and fun. Victor has pretty high charisma skill and he got encouraging results from the Promote Policies action repeatedly, but it took a long time and he really had to develop friendships with everyone he wanted a vote from. Since at the beginning of the game practically no one has any friends, there’s some challenge involved here. You can also Make False Promises to win votes, but Victor fails at that because his mischief isn’t high enough. You also get to decide whether your politician is a left-wing or right-wing sort. I think Victor and Lily are the sort who don’t have any principles of their own, but they’re smart enough to know which way the wind is blowing. In international and artistic San Myshuno they’re dedicated left-wingers and they are going places.

Victor practices his speeches in his stark office with a podium and floor-to-ceiling mirrors. Lily, who somehow became CEO without any charisma skill, practices her speeches here
    lily-practicing-speech.png

I put little love notes on her vanity from Victor. I figure since she’s unflirty, he has to do more than his fair share of the courting in this marriage, on an ongoing basis. When any courting is taking place at all.

Victor and Lily don’t cook. Like, they have no cooking skill. But they have two stoves in their kitchen. Two! Why?! They hire a cook every couple of days to make dinner. They got Jesminder. She made some excellent palak paneer and a couple of other meals to keep in the fridge. I imagine they are the kind of people who ask the help to come sit down to eat with them and think that they are being progressive. Jesminder has her game face on, as you’d have to.
    jesminder-cooks-social.png

The Fengs don’t celebrate Winterfest, but they were pleased to accept an invitation from the Heckings. After some nice gift exchanges and an in-depth conversation, Victor finally got Brant’s vote! And Father Winter’s vote too! … Nice evil face there, Victor.
    winterfest-got-brants-vote.png

On to Diego Lobo. Diego is now the official bad boy of my rotation. He saw an awkward poorly dressed lady heading over for the Welcome Wagon and he Sent her Home immediately
    welcome-wagon-send-home.png

But you… you can come right in! Please make yourselves at home. I will slip into something a little bit less comfortable.
    you-can-come-in.png

Diego loves art, having friends over, and throwing tantrums.
    loves-having-friends-over.png

He has gourmet cooking skill 5, but no regular cooking skill, so he can’t actually cook those gourmet meals. That seems perfect for him somehow. I have started him learning to cook. He is trying to give the appearance to renowned local chef Raj Rasoya that he knows something about cooking. (Raj is kind of bemused by him but happy enough to be invited over.)

Victor Feng invited Diego to the spice festival. Diego had just arrived home from work in an extremely hot-headed state.
    spice-hotheaded.png

He could hear the annoying strains of a singer-guitarist playing at the festival. He was all ready to take out some of his aggression in a scathing review. But it was Junko Hashimoto, and she was actually pretty good. He calmed down somewhat.
    spice-she-turned-out-to-be-great.png

At the spice festival, Diego met Derrick, who seemed like a good match (for tonight.) I’ve only played Diego for a couple of days so far, but I intend him to have a different fellow every night. Seems to fit.
    spice-cute-and-good-for-today.png

Diego learned (thanks to amorous activities) that Derrick is an alien. Interesting.

Next morning: goodbye, Derrick.
    goodbye-derrick.png

New Year’s Eve was a good excuse for a black & white party. Everyone looked beautiful and exchanged stories of zebras, etc.
    bw.png
    bw2.png

Local bartender Callen wasn’t sure why he had been invited to hobnob with these fancy people, but everyone other than Callen knew exactly why he had been invited
    with-callen.png

Next morning: goodbye, Callen.
    goodbye-callen.png
    gen3-banner.png
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    Crazy Town is starting to drive me, well, crazy. It's one of those things I can only play for a few days at a time before I need to take a very long break from it, so I've started recording Eisenstern gameplay to post on YouTube. It's either that or it goes silent during Crazy Town hiatus. Yeah. I guess that wouldn't be so bad either.

So here's the last bit of gameplay.

( Or... watch these on YouTube instead. )

TS4-x64-2021-06-11-18-46-33.png
    So I don't know why she can, but, Avery autonomously bought climbing gear, which was interesting because she's not adventurous and has no climbing skill. I'm not sure what that was. But she just blew $450 autonomously, I think that's a problem.
    TS4-x64-2021-06-11-18-56-43.png
    We got a baker. Artemisia joined the ranks as one of the household cooks. Funny enough, there are two cakes in all of the baking skill. Ridiculous.

Turns out everything in the baking skill, and all the new foods from Snowy Escape, have 0 caloric value.

Around here I turned off the annoying audio jingle from the likes/dislikes system's pop-ups. And then I turned off the audio stings from childhood phases, sentiments, and the Get Famous reputation system too, because they're loud.

TS4-x64-2021-06-11-21-33-35.png
    Aged up the little monster because he'd capped his skills. ... or tried repeatedly, it wouldn't work, idk. So I ended up ageing him up with MCCC instead.

TS4-x64-2021-06-11-22-08-57.png
    Tess-mom looks GOOD in that, I don't even. Somebody put her in a suit all the time wow.

TS4-x64-2021-06-11-22-43-48.png
    Aged up another monster.

TS4-x64-2021-06-11-22-59-04.png
    Fetia too.

TS4-x64-2021-06-11-23-24-34.png
    I find it amusing you can see the reflection of Lee's plumbob, but not Lee. lol

TS4-x64-2021-06-12-00-36-18.png
    Kassander in third trimester. He's probably only so big because he's built in such a small, slender way. I have no idea. But he really is tiny, and he's supposed to be, so.

TS4-x64-2021-06-12-00-49-05.png
    Caught one of the proper Sims playing in the trash. Classy, Surya.

TS4-x64-2021-06-12-02-38-05.png
    For some reason, Kit's always outside, right there, when they go to school/work or come back.

TS4-x64-2021-06-12-15-54-50.png
    Huphup, get that garden planted!!

Also, Rhea came home with another enraged moodlet ( why SHE keeps getting the enraged ones instead of the tense or embarrassed or sad ones I swear is purposeful on the game's part ), but instead of immediately rage-feeding, she went to the mirror to calm herself down on her own.

... and then went and rage-fed from Devante ( SAME GUY!!! ) anyway. Lee caught her this time and now he dislikes her. He said something about "haven't you heard of plasma fruit?" and I'm like lol she's a grand master, sir. Stronger than you actually because she keeps rage-feeding and has overmaxed. Go figure. She's a nice Sim, just, keep her away from humans.

TS4-x64-2021-06-12-18-30-17.png
    This is Kassander and Sandalio's daughter Athena. She mostly looks like Sandalio, but she got Kassander's freckles and his eye colour.

TS4-x64-2021-06-12-19-15-01.png
    Time to age up the final little monster.

And maybe ship him to Nalani. Who is not his aunt but we'll pretend.
    Okay, he aged up with the good trait, so we'll see how that affects his autonomy. I know they don't like being mean, maybe it'll curb his being a little twit.

In the meantime, Fetia keeps getting happy because Kaleo's bad at taking care of himself so he's almost constantly uncomfortable. lol

Umm... Fetia aged up with... err... romantic, and idr what Ahomana is. I really really don't. I wanna say squeamish but I think that's Yusun. Pfft.

And I switched to the Eisensterns today. We had some age ups.
    lars.png
    This is Lars, Espen and Odette's son.

ragnar3.png
    This is Ragnar, Ari and Nathalie's son. Wolfgang Munch's grandson is Adam Lambert I guess. I can't believe Ari is Adam Lambert's father.

ivander3.png
    The only thing from his father he got is his figure. He's got Gabriel's hourglass figure and his butt. And I think his lips.

Anyway, mostly Ivander looks like Cassandra. Cute as heck, though.

I gave Juno goth clothing options, we'll see if she uses them. She may just be a prep, idk. ( A prep??? In THIS family??? Say it ain't SO!!! )
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,094 Member
    Izabellas wrote: »
    Hi New Member here, since i can't post threads i am hoping a kind soul can help me out. Today in my game, i noticed (with a new created household from scratch) that when i went into game, (I have Get Famous pack) that all townies were Fan's of my sims' my problem here is that my sim isn't even famous. I just started out with her too, i feel like this is a glitch. But does anyone know what's wrong? How i can fix this annoying issue. Thanks!

@Izabellas It took me a while to scroll through all the pictures to find your post again.

Without screenshots, it's hard to give any advice, but I can lend some, hopefully, helpful information.

Sims have reputations that impact how sims react to your sims. Dylan and Zephyr have pristine reputations and no enemies, so sims from other households always react with cheers and fawn over them. It looks like fan behavior, but it's just that their reputation proceeds them and they get positive reactions to their presence.

It doesn't require a pristine reputation to receive a reaction from other sims. It's just that a more positive reputation results in more positive reactions.

As for fame, becoming a celebrity doesn't take a lot. For example, Dylan and Zeph have high level skills with instruments, Guitar for Zeph and almost every other instrument, including guitar, for Dylan. The tips they get from playing can quickly build fame.

Are you sure that your sim hasn't built up a positive reputation or become a 1 star celebrity.
  • Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    edited June 2021
    Continuing from where I left off. Recap is here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17901616/#Comment_17901616

Tanvi: "Miranda can you remember exactly when you were was pushed out of your body?"
    Miranda: "I only remember that it was raining, and Stanley was playing was throwing paint on the ground."
    Tanvi: "That sounds like the day you went to the park together. You literally dragged him out of the house."
    Miranda: "Where is he now?"
    Tanvi: "I don't know where he is. I had him take your brother and disappear."
    Miranda: "What about mother..?"
    Tanvi: "Oh I teleported her to the place where we first met."
    qjcbMtm.png

Miranda: "How did you two meet anyway...?"
    Tanvi: "I follow the teachings of particular vampire, but long story short, I don't feed on humans for survival. I eat plasma fruit. I was all out of it though, and I was inside a library about to collapse from the thirst. Your mother came over to me and asked what's wrong. Obviously this meant revealing my true nature to her. She offered herself to me in front of all those people. Kind of lost control of myself and lunged at her - you know the rest. She told everyone to stay back, that it was alright. I couldn't believe a human so kind existed.
    Miranda: "I'm happy you're my mom."
    Tanvi: "Well...where did that come from? ::tries not to sob::"
    Miranda: "I want to be like you when I grow up."
    Tanvi: "...oh Miranda, STOP THAT. You're making me wanna cry."
    Miranda: "I think me being kind of dead is making me realize how lucky I am to have both of you."
    0D7GEel.png
    Tanvi: "Anyhow, my father has your body and we need to find a way to get him out of it. His original body is no more, it was burned by someone from the Denny family. They captured him and tied him to a tree out in the sun. That's how he died."
    Miranda: "Maybe I borrow your body?"
    Tanvi: "I'm not strong enough and besides your powers, even in your current form, have not manifested. You're basically a human "waiting" to ascend....dad would so love to hear me say that. ."
    Miranda: "Will I ascend to be like you?"
    Tanvi: "You're not gonna stop with that are you?"
    mQZhBea.png
    ~Elsewhere at the Denny Family Cemetery~
    Josephine is seen breaking the seal on Laitha's soul.
    5lCu3HC.png
    Josephine: "Hello grandmother."
    Laitha: "Josey! What are you doing here!?"
    Josephine: "I've missed so much being called that. Anyhow, I've come to inform you that Vlad is planning to drive our family into extinction in some petty act of revenge. I'm here because he killed me. He has already taken down Monica and Veronica. I assume he's moving on Brandi's family as we speak"
    Laitha: "Oh him again...I remember he tried to turn all your aunts and uncles. What can we do now though?"
    Edn2Mt9.png
    edited June 2021
    Before I get into the López family's life this week, here is the most recently spotted member of the Wrestling Headgear (Or Top Hat) And Striped Tights Club. I think this makes five so far. Any theories are welcome.
    another-one.png

Sierra took a new job: a great offer as a Junior Draftsperson with a civil design firm. The entry-level pay was already more than what she was getting in the politician career after a couple of promotions. She'll miss working with Miko, but she feels like she can really make more of a difference this way. Also, leaving for work in a yellow hard hat every day is just cool.
    She's working on her fabrication skills. She has made two attempts to create a blue table light. Both attempts resulted in dye explosions. She doesn't seem to mind; in fact, they make her very playful. (She did manage to get the light as well, in the second attempt.)
    The fun part of a dye explosion is scaring your friend!
    fabricate-scare-penny.png

Armando got promoted in his writer career. Now he has to write books in his off hours instead of just reading them! Maybe freelancing is in his future? Now they can afford a slightly bigger apartment with more room for hobbies and, you know, turning around without smacking your elbow into someone. They are now next door to Miko, Akira, and Darling.
    Living room
    newapt-living.png
    The kitchen took me a few tries
    newapt-kitchen.png
    Work nook where Armando can hide from everyone and watch the city
    newapt-work-nook.png
    And... a second bedroom. They have been talking about trying for a baby.
    newapt-baby.png

Oof, Sierra says, I feel funny... did it already work?
    newapt-maybe-it-already-worked.png

Drawbacks of living next door to a couple of romantics who just got together
    newapt-drawbacks.png

Did I mention it's a quake zone? Earthquakes are awesome! They cause the camera to jump all over the place! I thought it was a glitch and kept trying to fix the camera, but it was an EARTHQUAKE (they got a scared moodlet)
    quake.png

Armando finished his first book, Mornings in the City. He could self-publish it, but that's embarrassing. He would rather wait until he has the connections or the skill to publish it properly.

For Sierra's new job she has to interview people about their utilities. Here she is, 100% on the job, baby belly and dye chaos notwithstanding.
    interview.png

They went to Waterside Warble with Miko and Akira. The Spice District managed to enact a face covering mandate We Wear Bags at some point since I was there last.
    waterside-warble-bags.png

Sierra is making use of the recycling area that I put in the back of Waterside Warble.
    waterside-warble-recycle-area.png

Our last date before the baby comes...
    date-kiss.png

Okay, also some sweetness at the romance festival
    romance-kiss-around-belly.png

They met Bella and Mortimer Goth at the festival. Bella looks a little out of character in this sweet pink getup, but she's lovely in anything. Armando needs to have one friend of his own who isn't mainly Sierra's friend, and I've been hoping for Raj Rasoya, but now I think it's going to be Mortimer. They work together, have common interests and get along well.
    romance-met-bella-and-mortimer.png

I honestly don't know what happened, but something happened between the Goths at the festival. They are leaving in this mood.
    romance-goths-leave.png

We had dinner with them the next night. Everything seemed fine.
    dinner-with-goths.png

And then, baby Alex was born :) His room is a work in progress. The chair was Armando's promotion reward. Seems fitting here.
    baby-alex.png
    gen3-banner.png
  • Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    Curious: That famous trio of brothers is back. Since I was too busy with another pregnant Sim, I missed Pascal's alien pregnancy and the child was named for me (Bo).

Here we have Vidcund trying to woo Lady Merlin from the anime, Seven Deadly Sins.
    06-11-21-10-24-16-PM.png

But she ended up liking Lazlo even more and they even got engaged at the romance festival.
    06-12-21-6-40-33-PM.png

Vidcund tries again with Bianca Monty and learns that very sad Sims are hard to seduce.
    06-12-21-8-45-53-PM.png

But he finally strikes gold with Mindy (from Mork and Mindy). They eventually married and Mindy moved in while Lazlo went and moved into Lady Merlin's home.
    06-12-21-8-48-29-PM.png

What's amusing about the open love rule is who will kiss who like Mortimer Goth and Morty Roth.
    06-13-21-6-41-51-PM.png

And we got a double feature in "Guess Who Got Naked". The first is Gentle Criminal (My Hero Academia) and Florida Evans (Good Times).
    06-13-21-7-14-30-PM.png
    06-13-21-7-25-33-PM.png
    Not much has happened except for Nui's Boyfriend, Gui, showing up and them eloping.
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,177 Member
    Anakin went to ask Blanca why she's still awake at this hour.
    nOSxfKQ.png
    Blanca: "We live above a bowling alley."
    CKVgZn8.png
    Could be worse, you could have living conditions like poor Noodles.
    2y86BsD.png
    Moleman: "I'M WATCHING YOU."
    rkAHREX.png
    At least Noodles has plenty of fun when he's not in the scary room.
    3Pj3SFU.png
    So since Anakin is Sonya's lawyer.....Oh god.....He's of course making his paycheck.
    Sonya: "Think you can get me off here? I killed a LOT of people....and I didn't do a good job taking care of the witnesses."
    laFYu2p.png
    Anakin: "Don't worry, I've got a few tricks up my sleeve."
    Y0sBdAM.png
    Anakin: "Your honor, You'll find my client not guilty."
    rfarjGY.png
    Judge: "I find your client not guilty!"
    tgMYObS.png
    Anakin: "And you think I deserve a raise."
    Judge: "And I think you deserve a raise!"
    Hon5jiZ.png
    This is how you really defile justice.
    MZV06z2.png
    Sonya: "Ah the Jedi Mind Trick. This makes murder much easier to get away with."
    lSguCCw.png
    Anakin: "Now Sonya, make sure to take it easy with the murders. I can't do this all day....Sonya?"
    xExsTP6.png
    Sonya: "AND THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR ACCUSING ME OF MURDER!"
    PCcKag9.png
    Anakin: "Well let's hope the next Judge is just as easy to mind trick like this last one."
    LyHxeqL.png
    Grim: "I heard about Order in the Courtroom, but I've never heard of Murder in the Courtoom."
    p75ZyDK.png
    Good news is, looks like there's a job opening. Looks like Sonya did Anakin a favor.
    8fEPUYz.png
    Yes, Anakin and Blanca have both received makeovers.
    qaNmsdy.png
    But don't worry, Anakin just uses magic to make his hair short and presentable at work. At home he still looks like he can party.
    bXaFZBE.png
    Blanca: "Aren't those technically women's robes?"
    ufUEc4K.png
    Anakin: ".........NO, they're sacred Jedi robes!"
    bpyhwMe.png
    And then Blanca's mother came to visit.
    l3JMlzn.png
    This poor lady must think Noodles is her grandchild.
    lnnpiFP.png
    So Blanca wanted to challenge Anakin to a round of bowling.
    8o14XdN.png
    Blanca: "I'm going to wipe the floor with you!"
    Anakin: "This is big talk from the person who said they were the worst bowler over a few days ago."
    rO2d1e7.png
    HgNDTu8.png
    Blanca: "I'm the worst bowler ever!"
    Lae26UC.png
    Anakin: "Now check out this cool trick I know."
    cWKmQlR.png
    9w1XeYZ.png
    Anakin: "MY TRICKS HAVE FAILED ME!"
    NRJkzRD.png
    Later that night, Blanca worked those muscles out.
    kibvc1h.png
    Blanca: ".........One!"
    ORiREv9.png
    Blanca's mother smashed the dollhouse. Noodles was quite distraught.
    ve5KRDz.png
    At least Blanca got to work fixing her mother's mistake.
    PV4mErw.png
    It was Harvestfest, you know what that means? The Gnomes of terror! Noodles doesn't know what they are, he probably thinks they're friends since they're the only things he's taller than. So he gave them a pie.
    B4zvjMG.png
    That didn't work at all.
    exI8aj7.png
    Good thing is, Noodles has no idea what the heck is going on here on Earth. So he thinks bringing the Gnome curse upon the house is a good thing.
    3LpexgC.png
    Well Noodles brought the Gnome Curse onto the Reapers. So Blanca tries to appease to the Gnomes to get them to-.
    MjRhw87.png
    Just joking, the Gnomes smited her.
    3QtqzRr.png
    So they'll just go play some video games and pretend the Gnomes don't exist.
    0XtvFpv.png
    So thanks to Sonya, there is in fact a job opening for Anakin. He's now Judge Reaper.
    pKFvCf9.png
    Anakin: "Now Gnomes, remove the curse or I'll do everything in my power to prosecute you supernatural garden gnomes and throw your 🐸🐸🐸🐸 in prison and lock the door!"
    OF0quLb.png
    Anakin: "And that's what you call, Justice."
    wBANdBW.png
  • zheplayszheplays Posts: 24 Member
    vaSOCjU.png
    I got annoyed at my Sims constantly putting books away into the storage objects, so I created a modular closet with no door. Now they can't route to them to put the books in them. :D
    Find me on Tumblr and Instagram at zheplays !
    siempre bruja.
  • ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    Returned to my Homeless challenge save after a hiatus.

Vlad was apparently so tired of these two using his mansion as a free hotel that he decided to give up on life by just standing there and staring blankly at nothing.
    HgWHO3p.jpg
    LWCcel1.jpg

They don't want their favorite host to die so Alena begs for his life.
    V3LAxwf.jpg

Success! Though Grimmy doesn't seem too happy about it.
    qnZWOY1.jpg

Alena learns Grimmy hates children and storms off to hang around with her basically surrogate parent Caleb.
    Meanwhile Harper's totally bonding over their shared dislike of children.
    AHJbChr.jpg

Oh wow, she has never made friends with anyone so quickly. (Cuz she's kind of really obnoxious :D)
    0o2IycB.jpg
  • Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    edited June 2021
    That's some serious irony. Death reviving the undead.
    edited June 2021
    Background Info: Nui Eon and Gui Techron

Nui and Gui have always been extremely close. They truly love each other. When Nui's younger brother left Sixam for Sulani, the two of them parted ways.

Nui reunited with Gui, and the two of them quickly rekindled the fire of their marriage. Now, Nui and Gui are looking to start a family in Newcrest. Thanks to Alien technology, Nui has decided to carry their child.

At the same time, Helios and Iona are taking the next step in their relationship.
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,026 Member
    edited June 2021
    Was in a bad mood today and fed up with my 5 toddlers being super needy, so I made a little experiment to see how long it would take for the kids to be taken away due to the neglet and who's gonna adopt them (MCCC). Turns out that it will be nearly a day between getting a notification that the child is very hungry and them being removed from the family. 3 tots were then adopted by their aunt and 2 by strangers, despite them having several extended family members with enough room in their household. None were given to their mother (parents are divorced), likely because her being a homeless sim at the moment.
    Anyway, I quit without saving, so it's time to return to being a good parent, because I do love those little monsters. Most of the time.
  • Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    Curious continued:

Little Bo (Pascal's daughter) has grown into a kid.
    06-14-21-9-06-55-PM.png

I decided to name Mindy (Mork and Mindy) and Vidcund's child, Pam, after Mindy's actress.
    06-14-21-9-38-46-PM.png
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    The only thing that happened in my game today was me building a new house.
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member

Excerpts from the Journal of Omar Benali

-I was in a robotics club back in my Uni days, and one of my dreams was to build my own Servo one day. Well, real life got in the way of that dream, but I am finally going to do it. I have all the parts and I’m in the preliminary stages now. And, yeah, there has been a delay in this lifetime dream but, the upside is that circuits and technology have come a long way since then, plus, I know a whole lot more about it now. Besides, it’s never too late, right?

bOGyOou.jpg
    Omar begins working on a robot.

-Josie has a new project, Victor Monte**gro, bought a bunch of high end furniture, he got a real deal on it, he said, the thing is, it’s not selling as well as he hoped. So, he asked Josie if she could do some original paintings to match the furniture groupings when he displays them in his store. He wants to offer her artwork as part of the deal when people by the suites. She’s thrilled, she says that it is enough to cover Izzy’s college tuition and all. Neither she nor Lenny will let me help pay for Izzy’s college, see. I mean, I get it, Lenny’s her dad, he wants to take responsibility for educating her. But it kind of drives me crazy, since I have the money and both Josie and Lenny will struggle to come up with it. Sigh, anyway, that won’t stop me from slipping Izzy cash every chance I get, right? Anyway, Victor was going to have some guy he knew do the framing cheaply, but I put a stop to that, I can frame Josie’s paintings myself with my woodworking station, that way Josie gets more of the money.-

E0nRfZj.jpg
    Josie works on the paintings for Victor’s store.

-Helen and Zayn are having a baby! According to Samyr, Zayn had been putting off starting a family for a while now. But once little Salima arrived, Helen seizes every opportunity to go over there and spend time with her. Ha, my silver-tongued boy had no chance against a real live baby! Helen finally put her foot down, according to Samyr, and told Zayn flat out that she was sick and tired of waiting. Well, it didn’t take long, as in, the minute they started trying she conceived. Apparently, Zayn was hoping that it would take a while, guess he and Samyr are both chips off the old block. They both seem to have taken after me in the fertility department.
    And that’s not all, Yousef, my nephew, and his wife are expecting now too. He’s kind of, well, like me and Josie, they are both middle aged with older children already. Those Benali genes again I’d say.-

QxciJa5.jpg
    Zayn is not prepared for fatherhood, it seems.

RwYmw0k.jpg
    Helen’s mother, Pollianna, is the first to find out.

-Farrah is a teenager, sigh. We had a big party for her and this time I just invited family. No non-family teenage boys, I learned my lesson when that Bo Bennett showed up at Izzy’s party and started sniffing around her afterwards. Farrah’s a beautiful girl, she takes after her mother in that respect, I guess. Sigh, she’s big buddies with Reena, Tucker and Darsh’s daughter, who’s also a looker. Jeez, the two of them will attract boys like moths to the flame. I am already worrying about it, I’m getting too plum old for this kind of stress, when I mentioned my concerns to Josie, she just kissed my cheek and said, “fasten your seat belt, its going to be a bumpy night”, some old movie quote, I think. I swear, that woman has no idea what teenage boys are like.-

DXD5TrB.jpg
    Happy Birthday Farrah!

HUjqzvh.jpg
    Farrah is a teenager.

ASAsxUp.jpg
    Farrah and Reena get help with their homework.

-No good deed goes unpunished, I tell you. Back when Ryder Frey got divorced and didn’t have a pot to P in, I paid for his bowling equipment and all the fees myself, so he could join the bowling team. Well, it sure came back to bite me in the plum, because first his oldest boy romances Izzy, now his younger son, Gunner, is after Farrah. Gunner, (Nina Caliente’s grandson) called and invited Farrah to go to the Humor and Hijinks Festival in San Myshuno with his family. Sigh, and so it begins. I’ve dreaded this day since that girl was born. That Gunner, apparently, does not own many shirts that have sleeves, and when he does wear a decent shirt he has skin tight shorts on with them, sigh. At least this one doesn’t want to grow up to be a musician. He says he wants to major in business at Uni. I hope he knows he has to wear suits to work with that kind of career, just saying.-

AW9JHf3.jpg
    Omar’s spies, Felipe and Samyr, keep their eyes on Farrah and Gunnar at the Fesival.

QALAz8l.jpg
    Farrah and Gunnar have a lot of fun together.

-Ah, I thought I had caught a break, Gunnar did not get on the bowling team and Farrah did. I was hoping that it would cool off their budding romance. It was off to a good start, Farrah and Reena, were talking about boys and the names Carlos and Ricky came up a lot, both of whom already have girlfriends. Well, then Wyatt and Gunnar petitioned the Bowling League Committee to start up a new Teen Team. It seems that there are a lot more applicants these days than positions on the team I originally started. Carlos Monte**gro is captain of the team now, he took over after Izzy, and he was campaigning for the new team, he made a really good speech and all. Sigh, I ultimately had to vote for it. Which means that that Gunnar will be bowling all the time now too, can’t catch a single break, I tell you.-

skB7nLZ.jpg
    Farrah joins Ten Pen Teens.

-And its official, Farrah and Gunnar are dating, I mean, the girl just started High School. That boy is over here all the time now, either that, or Farrah is over at his house. He’s a nice enough boy and all, plus I know his family and his brother Wyatt, well, when all is said and done, he was a good boyfriend to Izzy, as far as I know, Jeez. I swear I am getting grayer by the day. A man my age should be dealing with grandkids, not a teenager in love, sigh.
    I had a little chat with Ryder at bowling practice, he seems to be on the same page with me and all. But, having a teenage boy is a whole lot different than a girl. I don’t say stuff like that to Josie, Izzy or Farrah. That’s just asking for some feminist plum argument to start. Still, I know what I’m talking about. That’s just the way it is, life ain’t fair, you know?-

zc1d3oh.jpg
    Gunnar is a frequent guest at the Benali home.

e2GPWwj.jpg
    Farrah and Gunnar find a moment alone.

QShRzYB.jpg
    And they take advantage of it.

-Kyle Banali’s my third grandchild. He’s a healthy baby boy. I love that he’s named after my Uncle Kyle, he would have been so happy, well, maybe he is happy about it somewhere. Zayn, is a nervous wreck. He hasn’t said much to me, I mean nothing like with Samyr, that boy asked my advice and all before Salima was born. Zayn’s way less likely to ask me for help or advice, that’s just how that boy’s always been. Samyr was always talking to me about things and Kaiden too, to a lesser extent. But, Zayn, well, he is just not like the other two, I guess. Both Kaiden and Samyr say he’s scared to death about the baby though. Maybe Zayn’s always known his two brothers keep me filled in on what’s he’s up to. Well, sometimes, to be honest, I guess it was a good thing I didn’t know a lot of things my boys did growing up. Some of it I guessed, of course, but not most of it by any reckoning. The three of them got up to a lot more than I ever imagined. Now we can laugh about it, but, well, when I think about that and what with Farrah dating, jeez, I hope I survive her teen years, that’s all I’m saying.-

qMCAqE0.jpg
    Ready or not buddy, it’s coming.

HTZ3NI5.jpg
    Zayn is a dad!

Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @mightysprite Kyoshi is so dreamy - have been dying for a excuse to use him but he doen't suit my two main sabes (not so berry or Quin and Rohan) so really glad to have an excuse finally. Quin is glad you liked his pink overalls, he loves his bold fashion choices.

My final dream home decorator post

* I really like the pack ecause of al the build/buy items and the career
    * I wish the cas had been better and more male stuf/ different / contemporary male hairs
    * Having to do rooms quickly as part of game play has made me be a bit more confident when building for real
    * I love trying out ideas that might make it into my saves for real - I definetely will be doing a Blue Velvet makeover now.
    * But what is up with hurt sentiments - there seemed to be nothing I could do to make it go away - even when your sim gets a red romance or friendship bar you can win the sim around but nothing seems to work for hurt and it seemed worse as my sim had done zero to deserve it.

Weirdly, Quin was asked to build an arcade in the realm of magic bar. OK????
    0IUAiEL.png
    It is sad we only have one (super too big giant) arcade machine - so I added some xbox/ video game stuff
    JB3OIzM.png
    Thank heavens for Snowy Escape and their vending machines - gives the place an arcade vibe
    jqpvSbj.png
    Then Kyoshi asked Quin on a second date
    SAaNMO1.png

DAte with Kyoshi
    Kyoshi was autonomously romantic (he does have the romantic trair)
    0r03F4C.png
    They had fun
    9ZFoWbV.png
    pT8eK5H.png
    Quin said goodnight very passionately and then Kyoshi left
    qr4jDl8.png
    Someone else was at the bar and saw them
    C8qiehy.png
    He was not impressed
    DPyNOef.png
    Quin was very excited to see Rohan - I still think Quin wants to be with Rohan over any other sim - but Rohan was just at the mercy of the hurt sentiment and shouted at Quin and rejected all friendly and romantic interactions. He only smiled if Quin was sad / hurt.
    iwHFSpB.png
    ugZcbbQ.png

Further renos / Kyoshi
    Don Lothario is living in sulani and wanted french country kitchen and yellow in his island house - there's no accounting for taste but we gave i to him and he loved it.
    Z052lqq.png
    Quin loved doing Brant and Brent's house - after all they had a dog...
    489VgPg.png
    and a baby to cuddle
    wX6VFdd.png
    They wanted brown and mission style walk in robe
    b4Leoun.png
    Brant loved it
    ceJaEMx.png
    Quin was really concerned about how Brent felt - after all they are very close friends (and fellow pink shorts lovers). Luckily he loved it.
    9UMEIAd.png
    Quin was recording on his media station when Kyoshi did a random drive by passionate kiss and then left. Oh my heart
    8vtP9ki.png
    Quin asked Kyoshi on a fancy dinner
    q3bO97O.png
    Ted and his wife were being really weird and yelping and screaming and growling (not the weird strangerville thing but something else?) but then they sat down and made out.
    hNSut1H.png
    N9Trlvh.png
    Mcc has brought Slate into the save - this woman saw something she liked and claimed it LOL
    3ScfnoZ.png
    She wasn't so happy when Quin and Kyoshi engaged in PDA though - although she had nearly laid Slate right across their table.
    Ds6zjiU.png
    It was the third date but I am trying to go very slow with Kyoshi and Qiuin just in case Rohan comes around... so no inviting Kyoshi home.

What happened next
    The Charms asked Quin back to do another room (more mission style and red) - it doesn't really suit ROM but I leant into it
    Yeu8pL7.png
    5Oc1k2X.png
    Both Emilia and Daryl loved it. When Quin got home he got a text from Daryl saying - thank you for talking us through our issues - we are working on our marriage and feel closer now. OK .... I had let them socialise autonomously as Daryl and Quin are very close so I am not sure what interaction caused that text, but it makes me sad because the issue Quin helped Daryl with was probably her cheating with Rohan. That must have been sad for Quin (I know he's not real but honestly it upset me.)
    So I decided to send Quin on a quick walk with Kyoshi as he deserved i for being selfless in heping his friend
    S19fwPI.png
    I got him to kiss Kyoshi goodbye and that was a big mistake...
    BW2blXx.png
    because Quin autonomously proposed (LOL - I know)
    B448YgZ.png
    And of course Kyoshi accepted and now has smitten, deeply connected, deeply in love and one other love sentiment towards Quin who still only has sentiments for Rohan - I can't try and win Rohan back now - I would feel too bad for Kyoshi
    QkTbiXj.png

Telling Rohan
    The Elderberrys asked Quin to do another room. Quinhad to acept as they had promised him a big referral if they were happy (and truth be told it was a chance to see and talk to Rohan).

Quin wanted to be the person to tell Rohan about his engagement and that he would be working in his house again. He baked Bombe Alaska to soften the blow
    a99Wx6b.png
    I am not sure it helped (but Rohan raged around and ate 2 more pieces before leaving LOL)
    iRvxkRc.png
    pA3qmxV.png
    Other people were happier to hear the news - Axl was excited
    DOZfbqI.png
    and Kyoshi's Dad was overjoyed
    uORNzUV.png
    htgm7Vq.png
    An intimate moment before heading off to the Elderberry house
    51kd8bu.png
    Eleanor was happy to see Quin - Rohan was not
    ynI7G6w.png
    They wanted a black art studio with no modern style (once again a challenge but I love this room)
    I picked the empty room upstairs with the crates and teddy bear.
    UjlC5tB.png
    and did this
    v1a0LbV.png
    hJoMI2x.png
    Is that an actual smile on old grumpy?
    s3bHHhY.png
    Eleanor was so happy she cried - she hadn't thought of adding knitting and crafts to the room but it was perfect. She loved the comfy chair and bookcase for Ekram to sit, read and keep her company.
    DoHcTUt.png
    Ekram (who is probably liking Quin for once because he is engaged to anyone other than Rohan) raved about the room and how he was so pleased Quin had made Elaenor happy.
    zfxAzTN.png
    I have never seen Ekram be nice to Quin so I enjoyed it a bit too much
    eWM6euX.png
    Rohan's reaction
    Rohan grudgingly admitted the room was ok but just not his taste...
    nBWv3LM.png
    I found an interaction in mean with the sentiments symbol next to it - it said ask what is your problem... so Quin did
    Fi04Lrt.png
    Now I don't know who has hurt the Sims team but this was the response (so harsh!!)
    AAM9t94.jpg

Tying up loose ends
    The Romance festival popped up so Quin and Kyoshi went ... Rohan was there so Quin conspicuously made out with Kyoshi But Rohan didn't seem to care- although Brent was giving them a longing stare
    kiysQEG.png
    I saved my game and gave Rohan one lqst chance to get back with Quin (just in caes I caused major problems with Quin and Kyoshi but didn't get Rohan)
    3JaLM9F.png
    BUt Rohan just hates Quin and there is nothing that works :(
    Its really unfair because I KNOW there wasn't anything Quin did wrong as I was controlling him at the time. I would cheat this away if it ever happens randomly in my main save. I don't mind if it makes sense with sims actions/ behaviours but just randomly for nothing is annoying.
    1LHIflD.png
    At least Kyoshi is romantic and truly loves Quin
    XMHGzxF.png
    cAeoR5i.png
    So they married (picking screenshots was sooo hard as its so beautiful in Mt Komorebi)
    cf8IYgo.png
    ZhJGnIu.png
    aHZHHv3.png
    miM3xRZ.png
    Lily Feng (who has the not flirty trait) tried all evening to pick up Kyoshi's Dad.
    2Tl2lzN.png

Finishing the save
    They are a cute married couple - kissing each other whenever one comes home from work..
    assy1Dk.png
    working out together
    7N9itTF.png
    and napping together because being married is exhausting
    5WOePBM.png
    Kyoshi adores Beowoof and autonomously built a close relationship with him and I bet now Beowoof harrasses him as much as he does Quin (or even more than Quin LOL) for bathtime - I bet he regrets it now!
    BRZYlBi.png
    EUili37.png
    The Elderberry's came through with the big referral - it was Nancy Landgraab. This is awkward - Malcolm (a teen) is flirty with Quin but genetically Malcolm is Quin's father in the proper save. Malcolm was as bad as Luna and wouldn't leave Quin alone.
    7xI3uev.png
    They wanted yellow and patio furniture (? yuk) - I enjoyed making the kitchen better - but the room was awful -anything would make it better
    UjH99JK.png
    Geoffrey is such a softie so of course he loved it
    wGmkaPS.png
    Nancy acted like she hated it but she improved his reputation and gave him a bonus so I think she just hated paying.
    hIATwUa.png
    and I leave them there..... it was only a trial run of the pack.
    This is definetely the worst timeline for Rohan - he is unemployed, living with his grandparents, no uni degree, having affairs with married women and missing the one person he really did love.

@Thrior that is a lot of fun- I hope Alena and Grim will continue to be buds.
    @Becka28 yeah, hurt sentiments just take a long time. I had a mother and toddler son develop a hurt sentiment/festering grudge between them. Finally it went away when he was a teen... and then he basically became her favorite.

Here's how the Karaoke Legends' week in San Myshuno went.

I finally allowed Akira to indulge his collecting wishes. He was even permitted a vacation day from work to run around Newcrest and Oasis Springs and wait for digsites to spawn in (almost) every neighborhood.
    Here is his poster collection so far.
    awesome-poster-collection.png

Happy lad looking for frogs
    looking-for-frogs.png

Darling quit that fast-food job that always said she had the "Day off!" but kept calling her in at 5pm anyway and never told her the schedule in advance. She was getting tired of the "I'm not even supposed to be here today!" routine, so she changed jobs to go mow lawns on the weekends. She promptly got promoted and she's showing off her new outfit complete with awesome tools in the pockets. You can also see the storage furniture Akira has just installed, "for his and Miko's clothes," but you might also notice that there is much more space for his growing collections than for the clothes...
    darling-new-job-outfit-includes-collectible-rack-and-desk.png
    Akira got promoted in his tech support job too, and he has to learn to program now, so that is his new computer and desk.

Darling is getting more adept at mischief. She's still causing trouble at the Waterside Warble with her gang the Revolting Pests. Meanwhile, Bella Goth complains not about the Pests but about this potted plant. Perhaps it's the wrong decor style for her. Bella, you chose to come to this bar...
    darling-causes-trouble.png
    darling-causes-trouble-and-bella-complains-about-potted-plant.png

Darling has also discovered voodoo. Perfect for annoying your roommates.
    voodoo.png
    voodoo2.png
    Wow, Darling, show us how you really feel.

Darling and Yuki are very good friends these days. One night they went out dancing
    darling-dancing-with-yuki.png

until they were exhausted and watched the stars till 4am.
    darling-yuki-exhausted-stargazing.png

Sure, it was a school night. Darling hates school. She is going, but isn't doing any homework and often socializes instead of focusing. She's getting warning calls from the principal but so far still has B grades. That doesn't mean intellectual things hold no interest for her. She spent a long time watching the space launch when she noticed by chance it was available to stream.
    darling-watches-space-launch.png

Nothing like rooftop pool time at the height of summer!
    rooftop-pool-in-summer.png

And someone is further exploring her interest in space...
    rooftop-darling-checked-out-observatory.png

Miko got promoted twice this week! Now she's in the Charity Organizer branch of the political career and she couldn't be happier. No more grubbing around for votes; now it's all about raising awareness, promoting Speak for the Trees, and bringing in lots of funding by speaking well and smiling pretty. And she has a new work option that cracked me up
    fight-the-power.png

Did I say smiling pretty? Her jealous boyfriend has a few feelings about that.
    feeling-insecure.png

He is always wondering nervously what she's up to whenever they aren't together. Maybe she's using her good looks and sweet personality on the job in ways he wouldn't like. Though to be fair, at this particular moment, Akira was out on a jog while Miko was still asleep in their bed. Where Akira had just seen her like 5 minutes earlier. He talked over his insecurities with her.
    insecurities.png

She listened and reassured him, but she didn't really feel that she was doing anything wrong or needed to go out of her way to avoid hurting his feelings. He just needed to get in better touch with reality and stop worrying so much. Right?

Geoffrey Landgraab dropped by with a present for Miko. He said it was a friendly neighborly gift. Akira already really dislikes Geoffrey. (Why? I honestly don't know. Maybe something that happened in the background while I was playing another household.)
    geoffrey-dropped-by-with-present.png

Akira says, I know you're not really my neighbor, now get lost. And stay away from my girl.
    geoffrey-akira-says-he-can-get-lost.png

I didn't see any more members of the Weird Headgear and Striped Tights Club this week, but I did see Jeb Harris minus his bag! He was cosplaying at GeekCon.
    jeb-minus-bag-at-geekcon.png

GeekCon! Miko was so excited. She hit it off with this cosplayer
    miko-fernando.png

They took a photo together and she showed him her other cosplayer photos
    miko-fernando-photo.png

And just on impulse... maybe it was the costume
    miko-fernando-kiss.png

Crazy, huh? What happens at GeekCon stays at GeekCon right?
    geekcon-crazy-huh.png

Miko led an awesome protest that recruited Geoffrey Landgraab and Brant Hecking to the cause. Miko is excited about both connections. Brant isn't as notoriously rich as the Landgraabs, but rumor has it he is buddies with Representative Victor Feng.
    miko-protest.png

Miko worked the spice festival, making friends, promoting the cause and collecting donations.
    miko-works-spice-festival.png

Everyone in the spice district wears bags these days so you can't really tell who is who. Miko is trying hard to remember names and body language at least. Some body language continued during some substance use
    miko-spice-substances.png

And just on impulse... maybe it was the bag
    miko-spice-kiss.png

Akira took her aside that evening and said something felt off. Was she seeing someone else?
    insecurities2.png

"Of course not! I love being with you. And only with you."
    insecurities2-dont-worry.png

Miko threw a party at Myshuno Court. It was meant to be her first charity dinner. She hired a pianist and a caterer, poured the wine, set everything up, called her guests...
    party-set-up.png

and no one showed up
    party-no-one-showed.png

She tried again, but no one came, despite saying they would all be there in a minute. Except Geoffrey, who picked up to say, "I'm already here!"
    party-except-geoffrey.png

It was a little odd being there with only him, but they had a good time anyway. Good food, good conversation, maybe a little light and harmless flirting, and she got a nice big donation.
    party-good-time.png

The caterer would not stop cooking and had made quite a feast by the time Miko and Geoffrey left. Miko came home late with all the leftovers. As she was putting them in the fridge, Akira came down. "You're very late," he said. "How did it go?"
    "It went great, but it was weird- it was only me and Geoffrey Landgraab."
    "What? A private party? Is your lipstick smudged?"
    party-akira-says-lipstick-smudged.png
    "I did not kiss Geoffrey Landgraab!"
    "Good. I wouldn't want my girl kissing anyone else ever."
    Miko didn't say anything.

Next morning, Akira felt better. The leftover meatless monte cristo sandwiches made a wonderful party-like breakfast, and how could this beautiful sweet girl, currently babbling on about geeky TV shows, possibly have anything up her sleeve? Surely they were okay and always would be. In fact, he was having thoughts about proposing soon.
    next-morning-my-girl-wouldnt.png

They made up in the shower.
    insecurities2-making-up.png

"YOU GUYS, I CAN HEAR YOU."
    insecurities2-making-up-i-can-hear-you.png

Good thing Darling has her own bathroom.
    gen3-banner.png
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,177 Member
    Man, the world sure has streamlined the legal process. Anakin can sentence people from the comfort of his own computer!
    79KSvdx.png
    Anakin: "I just sentenced three people to life in prison all with a simple click of a button! Life is good!"
    VbcklyD.png
    Well it's Harvest Day, gotta have the Harvest Day dinner. Looks like Grandpa Grim is the first to arrive.
    Grim: "At least my Grandson has great taste in decorations."
    sNYgRZt.png
    Too bad Grim's grandchildren don't have great taste in appropriate party clothing.
    2h43X0F.png
    Still not as bad as Anakin's Step-Mother though. Why is she even wearing that?
    xZlGq98.png
    Anakin: "I don't care what you guys think, Noodles is family and deserves to eat at the table too. He's a slave, not a dog. I mean, he's not a slave."
    681pFlE.png
    So we're just sitting around a table eating? Not a really interesting party.
    pFDni4N.png
    Oh my mistake, Dave and Eden merged and created an unholy creature.
    Eden: "I feel pain."
    8DvQIxC.png
    Anakin wasn't feeling well so I had him take some medicine to make him feel better.
    s3yQqFx.png
    Everyone thought that was pretty cool. I think that's pretty cool too, everyone cheering for someone taking care of their health. That's worthy of cheering for.
    J9ymlXA.png
    Luna: "Oh joy, life is great!"
    YKE1JKT.png
    Luna said before she got the news that her Mermaid Sisters....Yes, you read that right, have both died at the ripe age of 100 and something.FSiznV5.png
    Shine on you crazy Mermaid Sisters. RIP whatever your names were, you guys haven't been in this story for a long time.
    zVOIKlO.png
    Octavia: "Oh come on, what are you crying for? My sisters are all dead too. You'll get over it soon."
    Luna: "Yeah, but the problem is.....I'm still stuck with Sonya."
    Octavia: "Oh yeah."
    d6ccOry.png
    Then Octavia started doing some pushups.
    MxisUEs.png
    Always good to stay in shape at your old age.
    tW5pgTt.png
    Oh and then Casey aged up. She's like 40 now.....Everyone is getting so old.
    2vY6JBM.png
    The next day, it was time for Anakin to go to work. Oh wait, he's not wearing his professional wig.
    NXKkLy2.png
    There, much more professional looking.
    dzIzAw2.png
    Anakin: "I shall determine your fate...."
    3HsrAcM.png
    Anakin: "After I finish my wife's delicious leftovers!"
    bTFHYgX.png
    After getting home.....I think I know what these lovebirds are going to do.
    QOn7qQR.png
    That's right, Bowling.
    Cw7qXlo.png
    Anakin: "Ah, now that's a nice score."
    Hm0zpSv.png
    Blanca's turn!
    NM7wioP.png
    eq1CESJ.png
    Congrats, you're not the worst bowler ever anymore!
    zXj36gJ.png
    And then here's Noodles being helpful.....NOT A SLAVE!
    6SFhwpO.png
    Ah looks like someone else is finally coming over to go bowling.
    21hdofG.png
    My mistake, she left the second she saw Noodles.
    Ta1pCDw.png
    Oh look, didn't expect Samara to visit.
    3AV3NjZ.png
    On top of that, wasn't expecting her to be the first Reaper kid to be expecting a child. Looks like she's inherited Luna's magical ability to procreate with the same sex. How wonderful!
    K6Ap5kN.png
    Well Samara can't bowl while pregnant, so she and Anakin can just play some video games.
    yGJLWuo.png
    Maybe THIS is why people don't go bowling here, the few people that show up don't know how to work a door.
    Nrw5w19.png
    Anakin: "Hey kid, you know the door pushes open right?"
    Teen: "Whaaaat? Are you sure about that?"
    aC5TLb5.png
    Teen: "Holy smokes, the door DOES open!"
    Anakin: "Alright, have fun kid. Don't forget to breathe as well."
    Teen: "So THAT'S what my lungs are for!"
    vkiuLuO.png
    So Anakin bought a karaoke machine.
    LAJppZQ.png
    He never sang before. So naturally he was awful.
    a4x3OrX.png
    Turns out that girl didn't want to bowl. She just wanted to hang out with Noodles.
    47OsMPK.png
    I mean, who WOULDN'T want to hang out with Noodles?
    Oxei9or.png
    Anakin: "So what, are you planning on living here? We already have Noodles, I don't think we have room for you too."
    rZOYqH9.png
    Anakin: "Hey Blanca, meet our new roomie. I was thinking of naming her 'Doodles'."
    Blanca: "Can't talk, hungry."
    GE2etsI.png
    Much better.
    ErqqMhF.png
    Good thing Doodles here can read a room and knows when she's not needed.
    yfx1Kvg.png
    Because it's Mr and Mrs Reaper time.
    GsjZmWO.png
    Looks like things are getting steamy.
    vUvdng5.png
    After steamy time was over, it was now TV time.
    UCXSWef.png
    We now return to the big Presidential Debate.
    fqxsseT.png
    Senator Savior Ofhumanity, if elected what will you do about the famine in Canada?
    pPMPbmA.png
    Savior Ofhumanity: "Great question, we'll gladly donate food to the people of Canada."
    Boring and predictable as always. Great answer.
    xnVdkzV.png
    Senator Duke Nukemall, same question.
    Duke Nukemall: "I WILL DESTROY OUR ENEMIES!"
    Who are our enemies?
    5azsZJ8.png
    Duke Nukemall: "EVERYONE! EVERYONE IS OUR ENEMY!!!"
    Ah, concerning. Excellent response, Senator.
    bf4jWVL.png
    cRnrRyg.png
    Anakin: "You know, I was on the fence, but I'm starting to lean towards Savior Ofhumanity."
    lsec5FB.png
    Looks like Noodles has something.....colorful to say about our Presidential candidates, that's for sure.
    gIoFaMm.png
  • jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 450 Member
    06-17-21-11-18-21-AM.png
    It's Friday night. My Sim named Spencer had dinner with the BFFs in a fancy restaurant because she got promoted on her freelance career. They ate some volcano pasta or something.

06-17-21-11-23-24-AM.png
    then some coco dessert

06-17-21-11-29-24-AM.png
    they drank some wine after dinner at Spencer's home

06-17-21-11-30-29-AM.png
    and played Don't Wake Your Llama. They always meet every Friday nights in my Sim's house to drink and play that game.
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    unknown.png
    I got a new set of sages. c;
    Also, turned Cecily's hair colour to what it's *supposed* to be. The platinum didn't jive with her too well, the green undertone just makes it not jive with pretty much anyone, but Drake's hair's supposed to be closer to white anyway, it worked out. Funny how my mischief sages always end up a white witch. ... like a literal white witch.
    ( For those that do Not know, Freya, Bryn, Cecily, Freya's youngest, Bryn's oldest, Bryn's the daughter of Sergio Romeo, Freya and Cecily are the daughters of a different, non-premade Sim. Second generation of my Eisenstern legacy, founded by Ezio, the brother of Morgyn Ember. Cecily was gen 2 heir. )

I kind of don't have the energy to do the plot-line stuff I want to do with the Eisensterns so I've kind of ground to a halt on it. Atm I'm doing a speed-legacy. It's on short lifespan. I'm crying. c: But they're good tears, really.
    Anyway, so for now I'm just posting Eisenstern stuff on YouTube. Yeah. Maybe eventually I'll pull myself out of this depression slump enough to orchestrate screenshots and do what I planned for gen 4. Not like I don't take obsessive amounts of backups. I could probably play all the way to the end and have enough copies of everyone to recreate the entire thing. lol
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

I might create a blog website for this series and rewrite Book 1 and 2. My ideas of writing aren't very kid-friendly since Book 2 (Cinderella) was a hot mess to keep it PG for the forum.

At this moment, I'm currently re-writing Book 1 (Snow White). Mixing it up with the original and my version.

Prologue
    (Sorry, no picture for now.)
    pw0213q.png?1
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone!
    Its been truly a hot minute since I posted on here. Typing has been near impossible in long posts because I had an epic faceplant a few weeks ago while at a restaurant. My doctor thought it was broken at first but after a boatload of xrays, turns out it was a bad sprain. And of course it had to be my dominant hand! :(
    Comments and Replies from pg 870
    @becka28 I am so glad that you are having fun playing Tiger! I am looking forward to seeing more of him! Wow! Quinn had a lot of kids!! I hope Rohan volunteers for the next one:) Thank you for liking Griffin in a kilt! Yes, Joanna and Simeon are being way to cute together. He does have a thing for blondes ;)
    And OMG that update! I can’t wait to read the next! (I’m on pg 870)
    @rysbi Ok your post about Caleb coming into clean your sim’s apartment genuinely made me laugh!! XD
    @metior_ice Thank you for posting your notes and observations on Sulani living and the gameplay! There’s a lot more to Island Living than more people realize.
    @mightysprite I love your Mediterranean San Myshuno Court! It looks awesome!
    @annaloo1 The superhero mod looks really fun!!
    @thrior Congrats on Vlad finding love!
    @keidra I love love that build Chataeu Peak! It looks amazing! I enjoyed your post with all the ghost drama! I always wondered why the made ghosts need food...
    @samdenny I hope Miranda can return to her corporeal state soon
    @daravi I enjoyed your latest update! And I really like your abandoned farm redo!
    @daephene Nina and Dina as toddlers are pretty dang cute! I like can’t wait to see what Carmilla looks like (I just read that book too!)
    @sepia Cadence and Camille are beautiful and have great personality traits. They are great foster mothers!

Griffin's Place
    So I played Griffin’s household for a few sim days and stuff happened. I loaded up the household and found him flirting with his girlfriend Hillary. She’s human and in her early 20s and has this ancient vampire wrapped around her little finger lol. Griffin is quite smitten with her. I don’t blame him, she’s bubbly and cheerful ALL the time. ksnZEuX.png

“New” old house?
    Griffin, my top bat vampire, was sitting with 2 of his kids while watching the evening news one late afternoon. Lucas mentioned just how boring this house is. tFhNKfg.png
    Why yes Lucas, yes it is!
    So I fixed it
    RK5Mb1s.png)
    I went for an old Windenberg manor house look (Tudor/storybook style) with a vampire flair. I imagine Griffin has lived in this place for centuries and it shows, but he’s kept it updated:) These are just screenshots of the first floor Library/office 3eu8B1w.png
    Gallery/hallway PyKfbJg.png
    Living room/parlor Tbb5tv5.png
    Dining room 2f2apHO.png
    Kitchen 2ZBYTsS.png
    Laundry room. Griffin converted Bjorn into a vampire and he’s currently training him until he’s sun proof. Bjorn gets to do all the chores around the house in the mean time. RHTTIYa.png

Teens
    I reuploaded the household and found Griffin and Hillary trying out their new swingset txXBE8y.png
    I think the teens in the house also like the new place. Well, I think they like it
    IzyGZu1.png
    Elsa, Bjorn’s youngest, joined the household too. Sad thing is, Clara (Bjorn’s ex-wife) never calls her own daughter, and Griffin and Hillary do most of the parenting of the poor kid. 39zlU5Q.png
    Lucas has developed a bit of a crush on her nPl3bi7.png

Vampire kids
    I always have Griffin turn Bella Goth into a vampire in every save except this one, I actually deleted the OG Goth family and dropped my version of the Goth family down when I first started this save. This version of Bella is sun proof but does not have the vampire master/offspring relationship with Griffin. So I cured her temporarily and had Griffin turn her again. In my head cannon, he turned her before he turned Bjorn and she successfully finished her training years ago. EHDwruH.png
    qbomOmK.png
    She turned a few days later UtXVJtt.png
    Well that’s quite a look lol. gjrzRCl.png
    She’s still sun proof

The Fairy…Batty Godmother….Father strikes Again!

I used to want Griffin to settle down with Bella. They both have the romantic trait, so the romance would never have been a problem...but their genetics together are AWFUL. Weirdest.looking.kids.ever.
    Instead Griffin has been shipping Bella and...Bjorn! He loves nothing more than to play matchmaker and set people up on dates. He had great success with his little sister Joanna and Simeon! Griffin called Bella over one night. She was heartbroken because her elderly husband Mortimer had finally kicked the bucket after an overly amorous woohoo. She was still depressed about it naturally
    “I’m just so lonely!” lOaOFk7.png
    Griffin consoled her. “Don’t worry! Someone awesome will come your way! XrMXsSp.png
    Why I just may know someone...9anlXdh.png
    Have you met my other vampire kid, Bjorn? He’s an awesome guy! MmQm9Qc.png

Why, look who’s here!
    Bjorn popped over as if on cue. This is Bjorn! EmLN0H2.png
    Bella thinking “This guy?” wonRSqa.png
    Then...she gave him a rose! 3ypqQUx.png
    And they are officially dating! OedvVxt.png
    Griffin was so proud… https://youtu.be/sN_tnAi0UmQ
    But Bjorn decided to ruin the lovely moment by farting qndj8CI.png
    LOL!!
    The look on Bella’s face AUhENLn.png

Out For Dinner
    I had the family dress up for a family portrait session. After that was done, I thought they looked so nice dressed up, they should go out for dinner! Griffin and co traveled to the big city to a swanky restaurant NTKhBOg.png
    They sat at their table 8tX6EKc.png
    Griffin ordered DB6uyYq.png
    And they enjoyed their meal. Turned out it was awful and they had horrendous food poisoning h2drZ8X.png
    It was awful and I sent the rest of them home. Hillary and Griffin were fine so they continued on to the Narwhal Arms. Hillary has a level 8 skill as a dj. She DJ’s for the local night clubs all the time on weekends. Griffin follows to keep an eye on her because sometimes fights happen Y4wWt7N.png
    She’s very popular f2sPSJa.png

Family outing
    The next day was Saturday, and the weather was really nice. Griffin took his offspring and Hillary to old town Windenberg. His teen daughter Lisette met with her geek club at the local comic book store. PSr0wGx.png
    Lucas and little Marla both love to fish so put their lines out in the local river RZCVlmp.png
    Griffin decided to hang around the shop when my simself showed up! I wasn’t playing me so it was fun seeing me interacting with everyone. XP32r7G.png
    I’m a major geek so of course I’d go shopping here. Professor Jabari decided to tell a story. I started talking about boring nerd stuff. My simself was talking about games, debating who was the better captain, talking about the latest tv show, etc. Apparently I am extremely boring oWm6qzq.png
    Professor Jabari had to tell a weird story. I was a tad skeptical zVzqWRW.png
    And Griffin had to complain about being bored XuJsbpO.png
    And that was it. Till next time!
    Thank you @sarabeth2984 ! I plan to put it on the gallery once I have playtested it enough. I just put Sunflower's up there tonight.

gen3-banner.png
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,135 Member
    @sarabeth2984 I feel already your pain and I wish you a speedy recovery. Thank you for liking my rebuild. I used the same floorplan like in the founders generation, when they became wealthy enough, because the original build did a really good job for my big household. I will post later more what was happened.

So far I can tell, I was busy in splitting up all the households in my game. A few sims died, but not that much like from the deathrolls from ww2. In the aftermath I moved many unrelated sims together, and with the introduction of the anti pregnancy meds, I thought it was time to reduce the size of the housholds from twelve back to 8. With the new career I've learnt, it's not good to have too many household members. I even found a grandson from my founder Ludwig, who had an affair with the maid. She became pregnant and lost her job because of that. That was my first mess around with mccc.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top