Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hope the clothes on animals are optional

I just hated when they focused too much on how we can "decorate" animals, like no thanks..
I want naturally looking animals just like in real life and I want more things to do with them not just them looking fancy with more unrealistic colors..

I hope their clothing are optional and not forced on our animals..

Comments

• BenjamilianBenjamilian Posts: 395 Member
    Do you perchance prefer the CGI Lion King?
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    @SimGuruRomeo said they will not do this autonomously :)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Their objects. You pick how they look before placing them.
  • SimtaniumSimtanium Posts: 256 Member
    edited June 2021
    I agree. They're cute but I don't necessarily agree with dressing animals, so I'm glad it's optional.
  • graventhegraventhe Posts: 1,330 Member
    Their objects. You pick how they look before placing them.

They're objects? Oh..well that's disappointing tbh :/ I wanted functional animals..but well
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    From what I have read, it isn't quite correct for all animals. The animals you own work like that. But the bunnies you have to befriend and there is a way, which I think you have to unlock by befriending them, to add clothing to a friend bunny if you want to.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Bunnies and Foxes are the exceptions. Thier not objects.
  • BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 949 Member
    At least it was optional in the My First Pet Stuff.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    edited June 2021
    I'm normally against clothes on animals, but in this case they remind me of Beatrix Potter and I'll probably let some animals wear clothes. I wouldn't worry about them not being optional.

Edit: Lol, I just realized my profile pic. I was strongly against majority of the clothing we got in C&D and MFP, but I've tried to make some use of it as I like using all the content we have and it's also just a game.
    Post edited by musteni on