Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimGuruGeorge's Tweet - Related to Cottage Living?

Remember SimGuruGeorge's tweet about [REDACTED] sims only working with the new [REDACTED]?

Does anyone know if this could be related to Cottage Living?

This might be a reach but I am still hoping that there are fairies in this pack. I know it wasn't shown in the trailer, but aliens weren't revealed in Get To Work's trailer either.

Comments

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    chacce wrote: »
    Remember SimGuruGeorge's tweet about [REDACTED] sims only working with the new [REDACTED]?

Does anyone know if this could be related to Cottage Living?

This might be a reach but I am still hoping that there are fairies in this pack. I know it wasn't shown in the trailer, but aliens weren't revealed in Get To Work's trailer either.

I don't know about fairies, but to me the trailer had a Cinderella, meets Snow White, meets Alice in Wonderland feel to it. I know that there are hints to fairies in the trailer, but I also saw hints to dragons. Maybe instead of fairies we get gnomes. The little door in the trunck of the promo tree could possibly be for gnomes instead of fairies? The garden statues gnomes they included in the trailer depicted them as being not much taller than a mushrooms and being able to ride a chicken. I would love gnomes, especially if they are playable.
  • Options
    LenaDietersLenaDieters Posts: 254 Member
    The doors and mushrooms seem to hint at fairies. I am happy with the pack either way, but fairies would make it amazing, however it would also mean that they are very shallow because most time and money must have gone into making the animals, which would be a shame
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    The doors and mushrooms seem to hint at fairies. I am happy with the pack either way, but fairies would make it amazing, however it would also mean that they are very shallow because most time and money must have gone into making the animals, which would be a shame

Romeo ruled out fairies in this pack.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member

Romeo ruled out fairies in this pack.
    Yes, SimGuruRomeo did indeed ruled out any occult sims coming in CL. And even the trailer for CL also ruled out fairies and other occult sims by them not appearing in the trailer. And if there were any occult sims coming in CL, I would think that they would have been seen in the trailer.
  • Options
    Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    I honestly think that is just referring to the next pack. They know occult simmers are foaming at thr mouth for their next big content to come out. I believe the next game pack will be occult.
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    I thought this tweet was about the weekend where people could play a demo of city living as that came out shortly after the tweet. Or the tweet before it. Maybe I misinterpreted the tweets at the time.
  • Options
    netney52 wrote: »
    I thought this tweet was about the weekend where people could play a demo of city living as that came out shortly after the tweet. Or the tweet before it. Maybe I misinterpreted the tweets at the time.
    That's what I had thought too. ;)
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    I honestly think that is just referring to the next pack. They know occult simmers are foaming at thr mouth for their next big content to come out. I believe the next game pack will be occult.

They know we are getting desperate. The question is does ea care enough to do anything about it. I hate myself for actually thinking for a moment that they would finally add a new occult lifestate.
  • Options
    Atreya33 wrote: »

They know we are getting desperate. The question is does ea care enough to do anything about it. I hate myself for actually thinking for a moment that they would finally add a new occult lifestate.
    They may add a new occult sim at some point in the future. ;)