Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It was another farming hint❣️ This looks AMAZING ❣️ 🐰🦙🐔🦊🐓

1234568...Next

Comments

• dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    IceyJ wrote: »
    Alligator?

SimGuru Romeo has allegedly confirmed in Deligracy’s livestream that the new ponds tool comes with VFX alligators.

https://youtu.be/7DyLNTn23ws
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    IceyJ wrote: »
    CelSims wrote: »
    Two new deaths. Death by Llama? One of the gurus said one is hinted at in the trailer, so maybe Death by Chicken? Can't wait to find out!

I definitely think the chicken fight was a hint. Maybe the other is getting kicked by a cow? Or maybe being bitten by something. I imagine the deaths are all animal related.

"Behind the rabbit?"

"It IS the rabbit!"

(You know, just some Monty Python quotes there, nothing to confirm, but is there's a Rabbit of Caerbannog, I wonder?)
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Maybe one death is by Crumplebottom's purse. :D
    I think one is by chicken. If not, it should be.
  • Jennifer_Jennifer_ Posts: 42 Member
    When do you think we’ll be able to see the map and the different lots etc? I know some game changers have been making lots for this world, but they haven’t said when they’ll be able to release content (videos of them making the lots)..
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Jennifer_ wrote: »
    When do you think we’ll be able to see the map and the different lots etc? I know some game changers have been making lots for this world, but they haven’t said when they’ll be able to release content (videos of them making the lots)..

I think we won't see the world until a week or two before release. I hope we get another interactive map. I also hope I'm wrong and we get a glimpse much sooner!
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    edited June 2021
    i think pond tool is base game though so if it came with alligator death that wouldnt be listed as new death for the pack

i dont think alligators are gonna do more than they do in jungle adventure though

they just swim and look dangerous

i do wonder if one of the deaths is sickness based though like some simfied cow pox incident

also the chicken did look mighty dangerous
    or maybe the bunny is actually there to take you to "wonderland" >:)
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    This could indeed be another possible farming hint, but the addition of the faerie emojiis at the end really worries me.

It might mean they're thinking of including fae in the same pack as farming, which would quite honestly be horrible. I really don't want faeries to end up being like mermaids and aliens where they aren't even proper occults. And won't get a skill tree, or well thought out powers or anything. :disappointed:

Faeries have so much potential and shoving them in the same pack with farming is just a waste. I'm really hoping they'll be seperate, or that the team will surprise me and give us proper fae that are as good as vampires and spellcasters. For which I will happily eat my words.

But I just don't think faeries and farming in the same pack is a good idea whatsoever.

I agree as well. Horses, unicorns and fairies could possible work in the same EP (like we got cats and dogs in one EP, so it should fit the space of an EP) but I don't see farming and fairies share the same EP - it just won't do justice to neither of them.

Exactly. And not only will the quality of both end up being lacking/half-baked if they're in the same pack, but it's only going to make both occult and strictly realism players annoyed, and probably set them at odds each other again. Strict realism players will complain about faeries "ruining" their farm, and occult fans would (rightfully) be complaining about yet another occult being "wasted" potential due to being shoved in as a side feature instead of getting the treatment they deserve. Which would not only be super dissapointing, since they're so widely desired, but the fact that we have so few occult lifestates as it is.

In order for both faeries and farming to even be half as good as they can be, they have to be seperate.

It's possible that horses, unicorns and fae could be put together. But even then, I'm still a little unsure.

The players of realism would have done it too ("rightfully"). The fairies would ruin the Farm EP like the mermaids did with Sulani. Fairies, if they come, should come in a GP although I am convinced that we will have werewolves before fairies. I answer this you say because I see that you clarify that occult players would have reasons to complain but I see that you use quotation marks to refer to what realism players say ... Wouldn't they be right? You are not objective in your answer even if you try to pretend that you are.. Both realists and occultists are right when it comes to complaining. Don't embellish your kind words to belittle the complaints of the realistic players.

Sorry for the super late reply, I never realized I had been quoted till just now.

But to clarify while I used quotes, it's more because, I didn't want to lump all realism players into the anti-occults group, since there are many realism players who don't mind occults and don't act like faeries are ruining the farms. I actually even mentioned it's the strict realism players who tend to complain about occults being sprinkled in the realism packs. It was never my intention to belittle their complaints at all. But to rather point out it's not as much of a realism vs occult players thing, as it is strict realism players (which I define as being against occults of all kinds and not wanting them in their game at all, even in seperate packs) vs occult players.

And the reason I do lean more towards the occult side of things isn't just because I'm an occult fan myself, but because occult players have far less than the strictly realism players, even though a lot them try to claim it's the opposite, and because we're lucky if we get new content every two years. So I'm going to naturally fight for the occult side of things a little more agressively, as we're often treated as less important as other players.