Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things I never get tired of

Amon other things, in TS2, it was watching toddlers fall asleep. In TS3, it was the detective's stake-out. Here's a short list for TS4:

Toddlers spinning when they dance
Vampire hosts at the restaurant showing Sims to their tables
The "Lost Dog" movie
Cheating at chess.

What do you always enjoy seeing?

Comments

• elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    A sim reading a toddler to sleep
    Kids blowing random raspberries at their parents
    Puppies face planting
    The Bond movie
    Following a cycling sim and listening to the sound effects
    Thunderstorms
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,869 Member
    Loner autonomy :D idk it just gets me every time

• VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Accidental farts on massage tables
    Anybody face-planting for any reason (including puppies)
    A sim occasionally breaking the fourth wall with a strikingly appropriate expression at the time
    ^ Somewhat related, when sims seem to grumble at me for making them do certain things
    New (or at least less experienced) spellcasters failing to make a graceful broom take-off and/or landing
    Merciless tickling
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    Basically anything to do with toddlers, especially the play animation
    The Propose romantic option
    The shower woohoo (when one sim pulls the other into the shower)
    "Simder" movie, the one where the sim goes on all those horrible dates. It reminds me of "Ghost" and that was one of my favorite movies growing up.

I'm sure there are more that I'm forgetting but that's just off the top of my head.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    Sims breaking the fourth wall, doubly so when I've just ordered them to do something that no sane person would do
    Anyone with terrible Singing skill attempting karaoke and sounding like two cats woohooing
    The cooking and comedy TV channels
    Any time a glitch/bug produces hilarious results. Like my sim who died from freezing to death in a malfunctioning shower on a scorching hot day.
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • YautjagirlYautjagirl Posts: 351 Member
    edited June 2021
    - sims playing with toddlers (especially when the sim is a vampire - I find it beyond adorable :heart: )
    - the awkward sneaky hug sim can do when they are sitting next to their romantic interest
    - basically all cat animations, as I cat owner I think they made a great job at making cats do all the right cat things :)
    - how seasons are affecting the world, fallen leaves, frosty windows, trees changing and the sounds - so wholesome
    - weddings - it is very sweet to watch
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Spellcasters when they lose a duel
    The kids when they train their voidcritters
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Sims in my game getting swarmed by a mob of angry bees
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    Having Sims cook a million dishes and letting it sit there because it reminds me of our country's amount of food waste. Watching plants wilt for no reason because it fits the waste you saw when farmers had to throw away all of their crops when all of the restaurants closed all at once. Gathering an immeasurable amount of wealth and doing nothing with it.
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    I still crack up every time I see my sim stick their finger in their ear, twist it around and pull out a bit of earwax.... and then proceed to use their hands to toss the garden salad.
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    Cats riding the robotic vacuum,
    Toddlers in general, (When they are not fussing,)
    Dogs in general
    Toddlers and pets.
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited June 2021
    Going on holiday to either selvadorada or granite falls and all the activities in each world
    Doing yoga/meditation
    Sunbathing on a lounger in the garden
    Watching birds from the bird feeder
    Going to all the festivals in san myshuno
    Learning every recipe from city living
    Sending to my sims to the brindleton bay lighthouse lot I turned into a national park for bonfire night
    Now with snowy escape going on hikes is a must in mt komorebi
    This list turned out longer then I expected.
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    The scenery in Sulani
    Watching them sleep and dream
    Toddlers dancing and playing
    Affection with pets
    Getting actual gifts from father winter
    A bunch of Sims at a nightclub having a great time on a crowded dance floor
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • BitterBubblyBitterBubbly Posts: 70 Member
    edited June 2021
    The spellcaster broom crashes crack me up every time. It's just so sudden, all like BAM! Instant..whoever. :D Never gets old. Like, I almost get sad when they get good enough at broom riding to STOP crashing because that makes me laugh EVERY time.

Toddlers are adorable in general. I love everything they do. Same with pets (This goes double for toddlers interacting with pets. It's so cute I just can't.) Also, cats riding the robotic vacuum is adorbs, although the last two times the cat rode the vacuum, it crashed my game, which gave me a major sad.

Additionally, the previously referenced "fourth wall breaks" when a sim's facial expression is completely on point. I have gotten some hilarious storytelling pics from that alone. I have one Sim who does this often, and my best friend and I have a saying that "her face is everything." :)

I also really enjoy most of the things erratic Sims do, like "talk to self" and "tell story to self"...or having seemingly in depth conversations with inanimate objects. Example? My SimSelf has the erratic trait (because #accurate) and I spent my SimSon's entire wedding talking to a...candle. My SimDaughter (the one whose "face is everything") walked right past SimMe while I was chattin' it up with said candle, and the look on her face had real life me all like "Dying. Send help." :D:D:D

Edit: The random toddler laughs. I LOVE those. <3
    Post edited by BitterBubbly on
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    I set up a rock climbing wall in the Oasis Springs gym just so I could watch unplayed sims use it.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    Toddlers "dancing".
    Toddlers hugging cats and dogs.
    Kittens and puppies walking (and doing anything).
    Adult cats wrestling and playing together.
    Evil Sims doing the evil laugh.
    Sims doing a rude introduction (it makes me laugh, I can't help it).
    Watching the beautiful sceneries in Sulani.
    Seeing a garden full of dragonfruits that are ready to harvest (it's too rare now with the gardening bug).
  • Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    I don't get tired of relatives visiting their relatives.
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    -When they reel it in and actually caught a fish, and not some driftwood or any other junk
    -When they cook at low level and sneeze in the food they're preparing, then nervously looking around before they resume cooking. :P
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    -Merfolk singing (I love the voices and the glowing music notes!)
    -Vampires' random 'rawr' moments (one of mine even paused halfway through his wedding vows to do this)
    - Adult Sims stomping like a spoilt child when a prank goes wrong.
    - Random but funny things suddenly happening, such as my sim's duplicate self turning up at his front door or my sims being invited to a birthday party and discovering they are the only guests there.
    - The little spectres from Paranormal Stuff. Even the evil ones are cute!
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    -Eating at restaurants
    -Visiting nightclubs
    -Playing a sim through university
    -Karaoke, even if the sim has no talent
    -Club gatherings
    -Going to festivals in San Myshuno
    -Playing with apartments in San Myshuno
    -Using the hot pot from Snowy Escape
    -Gardening
    -Visiting family members/Getting the family together
    -Shipping my sims together
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Sims slipping and falling in the mud.
    Toddlers running
    Sims romantically watching a movie together
    A sim playing with a toddler
    Hot tub woohoo
    Sims floating in their back when swimming.
    When angry Sims slam the refrigerator door.
    Sims farting on the massage table.
  • JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    The moodlet from (successfully) diving into a swimming pool (and being annoyed when they just belly flop)
    Taking my sim to the ruins at the Bluffs of Windenburg and enjoying solitude and swimming through the night and watching the boats (and monster) out on the waters
    The cake is a lie
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    JustMeAlb wrote: »
    The moodlet from (successfully) diving into a swimming pool (and being annoyed when they just belly flop)
    Taking my sim to the ruins at the Bluffs of Windenburg and enjoying solitude and swimming through the night and watching the boats (and monster) out on the waters

Lucky you! I have never seen Emily.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited June 2021
    My Group of Evil Sims Plotting World domination together over the Vintage Glamour Stuff Globe.
    siblings, and parents Being Mischievous and Teasing each other
    When it Rains/Snows/Thunders and when it clears, I get good feelings.
    Vampire break-ins, and Seduction. He breaks in and he Bites/Kisses that Neck, Ah college, good times.
    Spell casters, Turning annoying NPCs into objects. (I could watch my sims do magic all the Time, I have mods for spells to change the weather/Seasons
    creating art work Painting from Reference.
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,907 Member
    All cat and dog things, no matter of what age <3

Most of toddler stuff.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina