Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    @SamDenny [p872] I enjoyed your post and look forward to reading more about Miranda. Your take on Vlad is also interesting.

@Thrior [p872] Good for Axel on getting revenge on Grim!

@Metior_Ice [p872] It seems like Kemps was enjoying the island festivities a little much :lol:. The house reminds me of Sims 3 Into the Future. It's impressive how you combined packs to give off such a scientific/futuristic vibe.

@mightysprite [p873] Good call on having Jasminder continue with bartending and Arun stay home with the baby. Making virus for the Completely Not Shady Company sounds 100% not shady and legit :lol::# .
    The kitchen renovation you did is nice too. Adelaide is cute!

@Keidra [p873] Crazy Town … just wow. How do you manage everyone? Do you mostly spectate?

---
    Fier Legacy - The End of a Generation
    Intro & Past Posts in Spoiler
    INTRO
    CFRyVIZ.jpg
    The Fiers are a vampire family led by an arrogant and socially awkward megalomaniac named Asher who, among other things, hopes to have 100 children. As of now, he's had 17. The youngest five (minus #17) recently became young adults and are discovering the perks of university, so Asher's ready to move on from the life he's built with them in Sulani. Even though everyone is into pursuing an eco lifestyle and protecting the environment and even though Asher employed some draconian conservation policies while working as a top-level conservationist, he's done with that kind of tiny living stuff and had a (gaudy flamboyant) palace built in San Myshuno, where he recently relocated his family and where he intends to raise the next generation of his children.

Fier Legacy Introduction

PAST POSTS
    1. Teenage Lifeguard (Delmarya)
    2. Living Her Best Life (Adelise)
    3. Night on the Town
    4. Day of Fier P1
    5. Day of Fier P2
    6. Happy Birthday P1 (Dawn)
    7. Happy Birthday P2 (Dawn)
    8. A First Kiss (Dawn)
    9. Conservationism and a Death Flower for Deli
    10. Vampire Population Control (Asher)
    11. Happy Birthday (Delmarya)
    12. Merry Winterfest
    13. Ambitious Dysis
    14. Gen 4 Enrolls in University
    15. Relaxation? Before University
    16. New Year's Eve
    17. Sulani Bonfire
    18. Midnight Encounter (Delmarya)
    19. Deli Strikes Out (Delmarya)
    20. One Americano and Two Slices of Bread (Delmarya)
    21. Lovestruck Procrastination Queen (Dysis)
    22. Balancing Love and Academics (Dysis)
    23. Saying Goodbye P1
    24. Saying Goodbye P2
    25. Forcing Fun at Foxbury (Dysis)
    26. First Impression = Great, Second Impression = Trash (Delmarya)
    27. Asher's Incompetence (Asher)
    28. A Productive Day
    29. A Day for Love P1 (Dysis)
    30. A Day for Love P2 (Delmarya)
    31. Asher's Advice and Planning a Date
    32. Only the Ice Cream Was Pure Perfection? (Delmarya)
    33. Debating Firsts (Darius)
    34. Limited Romance at the Romance Festival (Delmarya)
    35. Happy Lunar New Year P1 (Delmarya)
    36. Happy Lunar New Year P2 (Asher)
    37. Aster's Past (Delmarya)
    38. Reservations About Everything (Delmarya)
    39. Moving On (from Sulani to San Myshuno)
    40. First Days in San Myshuno
    41. The Spice Festival is too Hot
    42. New Life on the Way
    43. First Fourth Generation Fier Graduates
    44. Enjoying Change & Anticipating More
    45. Joie de Vivre (Delmarya)
    46. Things Are Still Great?
    47. Dysis' Graduation
    48. So Pleased to Meet You
    49. A Park Outing and a Secret Date
    50. A Tale of Two Toddlers
    51. Workaholic Dreams of Becoming an Angel (Investor)
    52. Potty Training and Sickeningly Saccharine Lines
    53. First Kiss (Delmarya)

3JEwfb4.jpg
    The downside to being immortal was losing your mortal children to death. Asher Fier got news that his daughter, Chelsea, had passed away. While he stayed young, she had grown into an elder, so her passing wasn't completely unexpected, but it had come suddenly.

Now, for the sixth time, Asher and Adelise prepared to bury one of their children. This time wouldn't be any easier than the second or the fifth, but experience had taught them how to handle the heartbreak with some grace.

The first thing they did was travel to Chelsea's daughter's home to comfort her. Her apartment was understandably a mess. She sat seemingly oblivious to the children's paints, food, and other things that had spilled on to the floor.
    mU9NaWT.jpg

Asher cleaned while Adelise cooked, working to make sure that the fridge was stocked. Asher also gave Shawna 10,000 simoleons so that she'd be able to take time off without worrying about finances. Only after playing with their great-granddaughter, tending to the baby, and making sure everything else was in order did they leave.
    7AGRm85.jpg
    RFlRVgF.jpg
    YPIkuGb.jpg
    XKjfiBA.jpg

The next day, they were still devastated (and making preparations for Chelsea's funeral), but knowing that they had another elderly daughter, Cora, they rushed off to see her and her children.
    sgIko8x.jpg

Regardless of whether others thought it was appropriate or not, they didn't want to sit in their grief. Chelsea had lived well and Cora was still living, so they wanted to make more fun memories with her now, before it was too late.

Cora, who had inherited her parents' always youthful complexions without inheriting their immortality, was a free-spirit and adored having a good time. Her age be plummed! So despite being sad, everyone was able to have a few moments of joy in the backyard water sliding.
    2Lh6BGA.jpg
    OmELfdW.jpg
    gQX4Ib8.jpg

At one point, Cora thought her father was going to break his neck, but he was fine...
    hVL3YDX.jpg
    XhA7zzn.jpg
    ygMqPUh.jpg

Cora had a blast, but afterwards her back was sore and she had to admit that despite being in good shape, she was still elderly.
    hlDvlFa.jpg

A few moments later, as it had been with Chelsea—quite suddenly—Cora's time was over.
    YfKpxEM.jpg

Even Asher couldn't persuade death to look the other way.
    WJXQfgo.jpg
    11rAaTa.jpg
    QQEi71E.jpg
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    @Keidra okay, now I'm starting to understand why, this is a lot of fun to read. It's kind of a Sims battle royale challenge.
    (I don't ever want to do anything like it myself though, still)
    @haneul Thank you :) and the parents' visits to their elderly children are very sweet and caring. Cora is beautiful.

• Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    @haneul Despite Asher's nature. I do feel bad for him losing family.

About the house, thank you! I think the big packs are Get to Work, StrangerVille, and Get Famous for the futuristic look. The outside has no windows and looks like typical Sulani. Part of me wishes I could put some kind of holographic window that doesn't make it possible to look inside the house, but it has the appearance of some kind of landscape. I'm trying to hide the Aliens and their Alien tech.
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    @haneul
    No other way to do it. There's so much going on there's 0 hope of controlling anything. I actually disable free will for selected Sim in CT saves because otherwise it'd be impossible to control them around the autonomy lag.

@mightysprite
    Yeah, guess it's fun even as it's stressful. lol I suppose if I didn't find it fun too, I wouldn't keep doing it, probably? XD Sometimes I wonder, tbh.

Crazy Town
    Not much to report on this one, I spent most of it saving lives and cooking with Caleb. I need like 4 more stoves, maybe I could have multiple Sims in there at once without it being ridiculous. But the Sims keep choosing the same toilet to use, so that may already be a lost cause. LOL

I was considering knocking 11 more Sims out, to knock another row off the portrait list, but like, who do I throw out? XD

TS4-x64-2021-06-09-16-47-33.jpg
    The stream of teenagers and children after school lets out.
    ( I had the terrain painted all nice and stuff, and the game lost the paint data, and I haven't wanted to redo it. >> )
    TS4-x64-2021-06-09-17-10-56.jpg
    This child needs an intervention.
    He's also the erratic Mahi'ai, and he keeps insulting his sister ( Fetia ), and she now has a grudge against him for it.

TS4-x64-2021-06-09-21-29-36.jpg
    Morgyn knows what the dolt looks good in. ( Omg. Who put Morgyn in that? I mean I did but. Hooowee. )

TS4-x64-2021-06-09-21-53-02.jpg
    I rarely ever see this stage of low hygiene outside of Crazy Town but it happens constantly in CT. Lol

Honestly, Crazy Town is a lot of "Nobody can do life around here," and "Omg why are ya'll so stupid." And a LOT of cooking, like, it's insane how much cooking is required to keep this household going, and we still haven't even planted anything in the garden so the vampires, I've just been dragging their thirst bar up so far. xD

Trying to get them tamed thirst sometime this century but they're being butts about listening to me. I got Lee maxed vampire lore, at least, but now we gotta max vampire XP. And Idk why I'm not cheating this tbh. I also need two extra mods for this, the optional vampire weaknesses one, and theeeee no daily task for work thing. I can't keep up with the daily tasks I really can't.

Eisenstern Legacy
    Last I played the Eisensterns, Juno had just aged up to teen, and Gabriel and Branwen are just about to age into adult stage. I have mixed feelings about this particular set up with the ageing, like on the one hand, Juno will be the next heir and she's a teen now so I can start working on her skills and stuff, but on the other, Gabriel and Branwen aren't gonna keel over the second she ages into adult, either, as would normally happen, so they've still got quite a few years left.

Idk, it's kind of hard walking away from the previous heir the second their oldest ages into YA, usually it's right around when they're an adult so they've still got a lot of time left, but neither do I wanna waste all of the heir's YA stage. BUT, at least their grandchildren will have the opportunity to know them, right? Yeah. Idk I don't think there's a right answer to this conundrum.

TS4-x64-2021-06-09-23-12-14.jpg
    Anyway, Morgyn came out while Kristyn, Morgyn and Caleb's daughter, was over visiting Gabriel ( she and Gabriel get along super well ). It was... honestly it pulled my heartstrings to see them talking.

I kind of feel bad for Kristyn, she was born so late in their lives, she didn't get very long with them before they were gone, and I suspect Caleb and Morgyn didn't get along very well.
    TS4-x64-2021-06-09-23-38-56.jpg
    Juno finally got the opportunity to meet her aunt Hilda. Finally. Lol Hilda's got a key, so she's always over or calling Gabriel, it's actually really nice. The gen 2 kids that moved out just kind of went their ways and never really bothered stopping by or calling, and Hilda's just as close to Gabriel as she was when they were kids.

TS4-x64-2021-06-10-00-38-29.jpg
    This house is so haunted xD I think it's got 11 ghosts now? Anyway, this is Avery and Akira.

TS4-x64-2021-06-10-01-12-42.jpg
    Gabriel's working on the Purveyor of Potions aspiration. Diaval's a good familiar and comes when there's magic or potions stuff going on. He's like, what's in there? Is it gonna blow up? I can't see down here hooman!

Hilda and Austin are also expecting another baby! Uhh, so are... ... errrr... Tamika and Camilo! Right. Tamika is another of Freya and Kaylie's adoptive children.

TS4-x64-2021-06-10-01-16-11.jpg
    Hilda often steals some of our food while she's over, but that's fine. The hunger bar drops pretty rapidly when you're pregnant anyway, so I'm happy to feed her xD Though it's almost like she lives here since she's here so much. ( I kind of miss her so I'm alright with that. )

TS4-x64-2021-06-10-01-16-37.jpg
    Juno autonomously did her homework, and then autonomously did extra credit. Pretty rad. Hilda also helped her with her homework while she was by, that was also rad.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    @hanuel : I will get back to it soon. :)
  • IzabellasIzabellas Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi New Member here, since i can't post threads i am hoping a kind soul can help me out. Today in my game, i noticed (with a new created household from scratch) that when i went into game, (I have Get Famous pack) that all townies were Fan's of my sims' my problem here is that my sim isn't even famous. I just started out with her too, i feel like this is a glitch. But does anyone know what's wrong? How i can fix this annoying issue. Thanks!
    edited June 2021
    The Island Elemental Twins Index:

https://theislandelementaltwins.blogspot.com/2020/12/index-httpsforums.html

The Sulani Aliens: Helios Eon

Helios Joins the Merbros

That evening, Dylan asked if he could come over and hang out. Helios was hesitant at first, but he decided that would be fine to meet up. What he didn't know was that Dylan would be arriving by sea, so he caught up to the merman before he made it to his house. Consequently, Dylan also saw Helios's true Alien form, and Helios saw Dylan's true form.

51224753342_da62c12103_h.jpg

Dylan: "I wasn't expecting this. So, you're an Alien? That's pretty cool!"

Helios: "I was worried that you would be a little more surprised. My siblings are also Aliens. I became like this after eating mermadic kelp on a dare."

Dylan: "So that's why you wanted to know how to commune with the Island Spirits. We can't force the spirits to interact with your siblings, and we might not be able to guarantee that they will grant them eternal life. However, one thing we might be able to do is invite you to a club our cousin created. The Merbros is a family for those who are without a family and more. I'm not asking you to give up on your siblings, but you can consider us your brothers if the worst comes to pass."

Helios: "Thank you, me and my family have come a long way to be here, and I don't know how I might handle watching them grow old and pass on in front of me."

51226227224_9d313e0a83_h.jpg
    The Next Day, the Merbros invited Helios to a party in the World of Newcrest. The neighborhood seemed like a nice place with a lot of life. Plants grew around every building like a giant garden in the middle of Newcrest City. Apparently, this neighborhood was a hot spot for the fey, or occults as some would call them. Lots of merfolk visited the Karaoke Night Club. The allure of music was probably what drew them in.

Dylan whispered to his twin: "The people in Bright Chester still think a huge blue fish is swimming in the river by Foxbury."

51225459846_72a3ca5f52_k.jpg

Zeph laughed: "Humans can be so gullible sometimes."

51225670983_88e6f4620c_k.jpg

Poor Reef was on his way over to the dance floor when he almost stumbled on his feet. He's a rare example of a merman that just isn't very good at moving around in a human form.

51225459336_c337322e79_b.jpg

Helios sat next to Dylan: "So, how do you plan to help me contact the Island Spirits."

Dylan: "I'll have to write a special Book of Life, one for each of your siblings, when they pass on, the book will help you call them back to the realm of the living and restore life to them. From there, a doorway for Island Spirits should open, and you should be able to contact them in that way."

Helios: "So my siblings will die either way."

Dylan: "In my experience, Death is a temporary state of life that can be reversed. To keep them around forever, it would require something more powerful to change their state of life. I've heard of some other options, but they might be beyond what you can achieve."

Helios: "I'm listening."

Dylan: "Well, one thing that might be possible is a potion of youth. Such a potion is hard to come by and it requires the drinker to achieve their life's aspiration to work. It should turn back the time of age and prevent future aging. At least, that's what I've managed to gather."

51224753287_690e12e3ae_k.jpg

Helios: "So your telling me that my brother needs to become filthy rich and my sister needs to become a world class comedian to achieve immortality?"

Dylan: "If that's what their life goals are."

51226226644_e5a8e2d475_k.jpg

Back in Sulani, Iona was enjoying the solitude and managed to figure out how to use a weed vacuum despite not having the gardening skill for it.

51224752722_cabfbae36b_k.jpg

Kalama sneezed while she was cooking breakfast.

Kalama brushed off the food she splattered everywhere: "I think someone was just talking about me."

51224753262_b4cb098a7b_k.jpg

Nui was pranked again.

51226529080_99e8880cb8_k.jpg

But' he actually enjoyed polishing the toilet to perfection. He's a neat alien after all and likes to clean.

51224752712_64bc7feff8_h.jpg

Nui left for work after cleaning the toilet and repairing it.

Nui: "It's raining with flickers of light zapping the ground."

51224753247_f32de956c3_h.jpg

Also Nui: "Cool!"

51226529070_8b61a2ccde_k.jpg

Helios returned from the club and was about to go for a swim when he had second thoughts.

Helios: "What the plum am I doing out here in a thunderstorm!"

51226529070_8b61a2ccde_k.jpg

Back at work, Helios had a new coworker, Bob Pancakes. As his superior, he came over to say hi.

51225459761_18d4955a26_k.jpg

51225459746_44882e7379_k.jpg

Afterwards, he went to work experimenting with organic compounds. Magic seemed difficult to understand, but science came naturally to him. maybe he could find a way to synthesize a serum of youth, or something.

51226529025_4668b21b1e_h.jpg

So far, his current serums could alter the moods of humans, but he needed to do more testing to confirm this.

51226226609_98476892f7_h.jpg

The new guy that didn't know him seemed like the perfect test subject. Unfortunately, the serum proved to have no effect. It was meant to cure sickness, a possible cause of death.

51226529000_2e8a20a4ee_h.jpg

He also had the Invention Constructor dispose of an incomplete invention inside a portal to watcher knows where.

51224753182_21c5de00d5_h.jpg

Helios needed more hover lamps for the house, so he constructed a new one.

51226528990_8f23deaa7b_h.jpg

51226226589_247bcbfffd_h.jpg

Helios to the invention constructor: "Good job, buddy!"

51225459676_ea7d1647e1_h.jpg

Helios also decided to test his freeze ray on the new guy to make sure it was still working.

Bob: "No, please, no. I have a wife and son I need to go home to."

51224753152_4d89dc0409_b.jpg

Helios: "I've heard that one before."

51224753142_232381567c_b.jpg

Helios: "And that didn't stop me then either."

51224753132_a34582b03a_b.jpg

Helios returned to work. Only this time, he decided to mix a tainted serum intentionally.

51225670863_85de2a5765_b.jpg

The mixing was a success! Now, he knew what didn't work when making Snake Oil.

51226227054_28f8e8f99b_c.jpg

He needed a test subject, so he went to free bob who had been frozen for hours.

51226226574_44b21faf2c_b.jpg

Helios: "So Bob, my best friend, I need your help testing another serum."

51224753092_b1f5051b01_b.jpg

Helios: "This should theoretically cure all sicknesses, but I need you to drink it to be sure."

Bob: "I was going to the bathroom."

Helios: "It will only take a second."

Bob: "Okay, I guess."

Bob: "Something isn't right?"

Helios: "Very interesting results."

51224753077_27cba15481_b.jpg

51226227019_9b823b003b_b.jpg

Helios's thoughts: "Now, I'll just go look through the telescope like nothing happened for the rest of work."

51226227004_5c98f487f4_h.jpg

51225459266_c1bdd5bd6e_b.jpg

The next day was his day off, and he decided to party with his new brothers. He debated the existence of Aliens.

Helios: "Aliens are real. They travel via spaceships and world portals."

Zephyr: "That's not possible. Merfolk travel between worlds via the world oceans. I'm the Spirit of the Sky, and I know that the sky doesn't connect the worlds."

51224753042_9b87c7384a_h.jpg

Helios: "So your telling me that an ocean between worlds that merfolk swim through makes more sense than traveling to different worlds from the sky?"

51225459261_a446d3793c_h.jpg

Zephyr: "It does because the Ocean between Worlds exists. A Sky between Worlds doesn't make as much since."

51226226979_957cfd3306_h.jpg

Helios: "Nui, Zeph here is telling me that the Sky between Worlds doesn't exist. He doesn't believe aliens are real either. Apparently, because he's a merman and swam through the Sea between Worlds, the Sky between Worlds doesn't exist because he hasn't been there."

Zeph rolled his eyes: "He's just being childish. Ignore him."

51225459601_72ed547281_h.jpg

Helios continued his rant: "And some would say merfolk and magic is nothing but fantasy."

Helios continues to go on as humans leave and he's surrounded by merfolk.

51225670803_aada8c6aa1_h.jpg

When they returned to Sulani, Dylan introduced his brother to Helios in his true form.

Dylan: "This is Helios."

Zephyr: "You look a little too blue for a merman."

Helios tenses his focus and mimics Zephyr's voice: "The Sky between Worlds doesn't make sense."

Helios: "I'm half alien and half merman because I ate mermadic kelp and mutated."

Dylan: "Normally, I'm the dense one, bro. Stop stealing my thing."

51226226974_82aa97ca4f_h.jpg

Helios: "There actually is a Sky between Worlds, and I'm from a world called Sixam."

Zephyr: "No way. That's impossible."

51226226969_db324fc438_h.jpg

Dylan: "Bro, your gonna have to admit defeat on this one."

Zeph: "I know, but this is a total surprise. I never expected there to be a world in space. Maybe the sky connects all the worlds like the ocean. I just haven't explored it yet."

51225670783_822e6212c1_h.jpg

Helios: "If it helps, I didn't think merfolk and fey were real until I became a merman. Sometimes it takes experiencing something to real learn about it."

51226528800_92f1d2d1a1_h.jpg

Zeph: "Still, you look really blue. I thought Aliens were green or grey."

Helios: "Nah, they can be blue, green, purple, or red depending on where on Sixam they are from. I'm from one of the coastal cities."

Zeph: "I guess that makes perfect sense?"

Helios: "Try not to think about it too much."

51225459576_bec0e3faa8_h.jpg

The mermen and aliens ended the evening with their own fishing competition.

51226226894_5f9f2c66b0_h.jpg

Dylan and Zeph happily caught seaweed and other junk in the ocean. They were also happy to catch a large fish in spite of being Children of the Ocean.

51225670398_1dcffb6b8f_h.jpg

51226226869_fed370002c_h.jpg

51224752662_67584fcf43_h.jpg

51225670703_78308ec568_h.jpg

Extras:

Mermaids in fairy costumes is why I have Traveler's Day after a major holiday. Andria didn't change out of her spooksfest costume...
    51224753282_4fefe20256_h.jpg

Aliens are much easier to forget that they are actually Aliens. If it wasn't for the futuristic house and occasionally changing them back to their normal form, I'd probably forget that they weren't human. At least merfolk have a derpy squeak on land, and in Sulani, they spend a lot more time as merfolk. I wish occults could do more in their occult forms if they had one. It's very easy to just play them as if they were average humans. That, in itself, might not be a bad thing for aliens.
    51224752932_2763aaf480_h.jpg

51224752932_2763aaf480_h.jpg

Post edited by Metior_Ice on
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Summer is really enjoying her interior decorating career. She's making quite the reputation for herself.
    z5OfiQQ.png

After work Summer and Bjorn spent some quality time together, Francesca had already been put to bed so they had the house to themselves.
    cilra1s.png
    YIKxkLx.png

It was a dark stormy night, it added to the mood which put these two lovers in "The mood".
    bGZ7Idk.png
    cEcUdVE.png
    qg0NxcK.png

Earlier Francesca needed comfort from the storm. Daddy to the rescue!
    jiHtWna.png
    edited June 2021
    So at first I thought the townie outfit with the wrestling headgear, striped tights, and funny shorts/shoes was just San Myshuno weirdness being San Myshuno weirdness. But since then, I've seen that exact outfit a couple more times.
    familiar-outfit-2.png

Twice with top hats instead of wrestling headgear. (one more under spoiler)
    familiar-outfit.png
    odd-outfit-again.png

Has anyone else had this happen?? I feel like it's a club outfit for a club that should exist.

Anyhow, on to Salim Benali, the next household in my San Myshuno rotation. He lives in this lousy apartment
    salim-lousy-apartment.png

Therefore, this is where he does his work. (He is a writer.)
    salim-at-work.png

He is also lazy, so often his writing is interrupted by a sudden need for a cosmic encounter
    (the bubble blower flavor)
    cosmic-encounter.png

Often there are mice.
    mouse.png

He is lazy so he always calls the landlord to deal with them. Or the dripping pipes, or whatever else.

Salim has a good friend Tanvi Savalani. She was once a fashion model, got married, quit the business to have kids, got divorced, and hasn't found her way back into the working world yet. A few months ago, she moved to San Myshuno to start a new life. Tanvi and her child Sai live in their own lousy apartment. She still looks every inch the model.

Salim feels comfortable around Tanvi because she doesn't care about the mess either, she's just easy to be with. He has always been attracted to her, but it isn't in his nature to be pushy about anything, and she has a lot going on in her life.
    tanvi-doesnt-care-about-mess.png

Harvestfest. The gnomes left lots of seed packets. Salim opened them up and found delicious fruits and vegetables ready to eat. Hooray, he may never have to cook again!
    never-cook-again.png

The power went out but he couldn't call the landlord about that, it was the Power Conservation NAP. Funny about these NAPs. I was wondering what would happen in the neighborhoods I wasn't playing, since I've heard conflicting reports from other players. For the most part, no NAPs are enacted if I'm not playing in that neighborhood, but the Arts Quarter did manage to enact Power Conservation while I was playing in other neighborhoods. Odd.

Since there was no power on Harvestfest, Salim decided to make a fresh salad with the gnomes' gifts, and take it over to Tanvi and Sai's. Harvestfest dinner in a grimy corner of the city with the power out... nothing fancy, but we have lots of joy, don't we
    harvestfest-dinner-power-conservation.png

Salim gave Tanvi and Sai some books as gifts. Sai got a children's fantasy book. Tanvi got Twelve Or So Swatches of Woohoo. It was a hint, but a hint she was allowed to ignore if she wanted.
    gave-book-to-sai.png

I guess she decided to take the hint. Salim says yes, yes yes!
    tanvi-date-yes-yes-yes.png

Tanvi confessed: "I've always been interested in you. I just felt I needed to be careful and not jump in too quickly."
    tanvi-date-i-like-you-i-just-need-to-be-careful.png

Most parts of Salim are melting.
    tanvi-date-most-parts-of-salim-are-melting.png

Aw, the way they look at each other...
    tanvi-date-look-at-each-other.png
    tanvi-date-it-was-worth-the-hard-work-to-have-you-look-at-me-that-way.png

Let's not be so careful that we miss all the fun.
    tanvi-date-lets-not-be-so-careful-that-we-miss-all-the-fun.png

And after that night:
    tanvi-date-after-one-night.png
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    Today will be a double post because I actually played the game for more than 15 minutes yesterday! This update also has my first lot I've actually "Built" in this story...Don't get too excited, I'm not a builder, I was also....under the influence when making this lot.

So today Anakin and Noodles were enjoying a round of Party Frenzy.
    hJ9lTUn.png
    Blanca: "...........Alright I just need to know, is Noodles like a slave or something?"
    Anakin: "What? No, he's just a Jawa. No slavery at all."
    zRn56Fz.png
    Well if Blanca's a cop then she's going to need to buff up so she can beat the tar out of the criminal scum that break the law on her watch. It'll be a slow trip to buff, but she'll get there one day.
    fD5Na74.png
    There's Noodles doing the dishes.....Again, Anakin explained that he's not a slave.
    5qd9g7h.png
    Meanwhile, Anakin found this guy who could surely be his next client.
    Anakin: "Yeah like the magical voice in the sky said, do you want me to represent you, legally?"
    z1Dt8NI.png
    Guy: "Sure, you look like a trustworthy lawyer."
    ZyfWDRb.png
    Needless to say, Anakin was quite confident after that.
    adIoQep.png
    Anakin: "Baby, I am feeling confident. We shall now make sweet passionate love."
    Q6bD10r.png
    Anakin: "Noodles, leave now. You're too precious to see this."
    qkwU2J2.png
    So the next morning, Blanca was getting her buff on.
    gKLQLAx.png
    But it was Prank Day and Anakin felt like singing about this wonderful holiday to her.
    aYAo4GK.png
    So Anakin went to go make the best gosh darn Macaroni and Cheese you have ever eaten. Wanna know the secret ingredient?
    4HMBOua.png
    I was going to say Havarti Cheese, but looks like today is a near lethal dose of pepper.
    XYpam3q.png
    Anakin: "So Babe, how's the Macaro-"
    a6OIGlA.png
    Anakin: "Noodles? I thought Blanca was sitting there."
    BqcjayL.png
    Blanca: "Nope. Over here."
    T4Ps3LZ.png
    Blanca: "Seriously, he just started doing the dishes without us saying anything."
    Anakin: "Okay, he might've been a slave....but he's not here to be our slave, just to be silly. He's just being helpful."
    xIllgIq.png
    Ah, looks like a burglar broke in. How quaint.
    XT4Fayi.png
    Aw how cute, she looks so excited. Must be her first break in.
    eUXt19f.png
    Anakin: "I thought this was supposed to be a tropical paradise. I'll go get my lightsaber."
    Blanca: "No need babe, I'm a cop. I'll take care of this crook."
    2p4KTT7.png
    Burglar: "Why do I hear Boss Battle Music?"
    6l8hvYy.png
    Blanca: "Get over here chump!"
    CZxUJdX.png
    Blanca: "Now don't you come around here again, nerd."
    KUi7WAQ.png
    Anakin: "Thank goodness that's over. Now I can whip out my fat stacks of cash without fear of criminals."
    Sc3dgHh.png
    Anakin: "Hello police? I'd like to report a POOR PERSON in my house."
    S1oky7a.png
    Several hours later.
    Blanca: "Gee Anakin, sure was bad luck that ANOTHER burglar broke in right as you were flashing your money phone around like that."
    kMUUu6K.png
    Anakin: "Well good news is, the Doctor said that the bullet missed all my vital organs."
    fwtvNHo.png
    Anakin: "Alright, Sulani sucks. Time to move out of here."
    DSjDEdf.png
    12 minutes later.
    Anakin: "Welcome to the new and improved Reaper household!"
    HL5Xrix.png
    Blanca: "I'll admit. This is pretty nice so far. I like that TV."
    udjVm6i.png
    Blanca: "But what on Earth is that?"
    mSrHh2Z.png
    Anakin: "Oh don't worry.....It gets worse."
    pdxVtVJ.png
    So here's the creepy hallway you will be greeted with after leaving this nice living room.
    dDKs0Yb.png
    The kitchen is pretty barebones but still looks nice.
    AAdwA2M.png
    This is where Noodles will sleep. He's not a child, but hey, it's a nice room.
    lu4wqK5.png
    Oh wait, that's concerning.
    tSSemLI.png
    And here's the only window in Noodles's Room....hope you didn't want any natural light in here.
    iD9uGJo.png
    At least the master bathroom isn't bad.
    My5ywjg.png
    Wait what?
    adLUGPy.png
    Oh no, they'll see everything!
    6gjK5H8.png
    Master Bedroom is pretty swanky though.
    xZaU2Nm.png
    Oh come on! Why is that there?
    KHtBMfA.png
    Blanca: "Alright, this house is a disaster. Why did we move here?"
    5y0I49D.png
    Anakin: "Oh come on, we haven't even seen the backyard yet! Surely that'll be worth it."
    CRUM6Zr.png
    Anakin: "Here we are, the backya-."
    GzBoq1A.png
    Oh.....
    XDnC1Wn.png
    Oh why?
    ZZxGMt9.png
    Blanca: "This can't get any worse."
    Anakin: "Actually it gets MUCH worse."
    vRUh0WP.png
    Blanca: "WE LIVE ABOVE A BOWLING ALLEY?!"
    MSG1r53.png
    Sweet dreams, Noodles.
    JlNo240.png
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    Part 2 Baby!

So Anakin and Blanca woke up....hoping that camera wasn't running through the night.
    uCnlnyh.png
    But hey, they have a cool Star Wars door. That's neat.
    v5xA9FC.png
    Ah, Noodles being the silly little guy he is, not much he can do until Anakin lets him out of there.
    ikSFlap.png
    Luckily their rent also allows them to have unlimited free games of bowling. So might as well take advantage of it.
    jBcdPC2.png
    Blanca: "I am the worst Bowler in the world!"
    s4I8xw2.png
    Anakin has to get to work, those free games of bowling won't pay for themselves!........Wait.
    8oyLr7J.png
    So Blanca had some people come over to bowl with her. Her soon to be Grandma in Law Octavia and soon to be Great-Grandma in Law Luna, and of course her father.
    XhSFvg2.png
    Father: "My daughter lives above a bowling alley. Where did I go wrong?"
    CIju2Gy.png
    Luna: "Octavia, your hair is so full of color. What happened?"
    MRQy1RO.png
    Octavia: "It's these Bowling Shoes, they're known for filling anyone up with youthful energy!"
    2n4q5vM.png
    Looks like Luna's up first.
    PEHIeHn.png
    Oof.
    7mZ0CMv.png
    96XJ0KU.png
    Magic can't help you here, Luna.
    ZoTS9SZ.png
    Blanca's Father is still a better bowler than Luna.
    heG3Fro.png
    Father: "Is this what my life has amounted to?"
    LekUZzZ.png
    Well that was a great game of bowling. Time to go home.
    2QRlu00.png
    Octavia: "See, told you it was those shoes. Now my youthful energy is gone once again."
    V78T1x5.png
    At least Noodles is having some fun here.
    X6BCGmE.png
    Oh look, they bought Anakin a new suit at work!.....Wait, that means he got promoted....Anakin got promoted!
    Dwo8dZX.png
    Oh and here comes Anakin's little sister, Jewel.
    znXuWOB.png
    Clearly she wanted to bowl.
    mgWorFj.png
    Which gave Anakin a great idea. A bowling party!
    eqBygiD.png
    And here's Jewel, who is too overdressed for a bowling party.
    20Gvkx0.png
    Dave: "Boy, looks like my brother's doing pretty well for himself!"
    dHOOGMZ.png
    Dave: "Oh, nevermind."
    9SVjK9w.png
    And then here's Anakin's Aunt Alvetta....Obviously she doesn't like bowling.
    wqhQXt0.png
    Grim: "Wow, my son's doing pretty well for himself!"
    EMmGeM8.png
    Wait, THAT'S Grim?! He's so old.....Our precious Sith Lord!!!!
    5pxzLxx.png
    Meanwhile, looks like Hunter's pretty excited about Anakin living in a bowling alley.
    00HuVCU.png
    Casey: "....................So no one else thinks this is creepy?"
    KWuJnM5.png
    Grim: "Kiddo, this is tame compared to what I've seen."
    fzQyJpn.png
    What a happy family.
    LKz57C2.png
    Now time for a perfectly normal dinner.
    ev2RGfy.png
    Aw yeah, Noodles is finished with his chores! Now it's time to party! He's not a slave though.
    O9KcXz7.png
    Looks like Alvetta has had enough of the weird.
    3QunNeq.png
    That next day, looks like they have Trick or Treaters!
    0YF0UOy.png
    Hey, they got Anakin a new suit again! He's been promoted once more!
    wpdWKFO.png
    Anakin: "Here kid, you got me in a good mood."
    xTvKXKF.png
    So since he's done with work, let's get this wedding over with.....IT'S RAINING?!
    Z3yvaYr.png
    Casey: "You know, I don't want to bother you guys but uhh.....We have two very powerful witches here who could probably clear up the weather."
    Octavia: "I get the hint."
    vqVhBIv.png
    Yay, clear skies.
    uJlRAMq.png
    Oh boy, the Grim Reaper is here. Time for everyone to fanboy over him in 3....2.....1.
    f3J6bsq.png
    Luna: "Oh boy, the Grim Reaper is here! I'd marry that man if I was into dudes."
    V2zIONj.png
    Samara: "Can I get your autograph?"
    LxNfcPP.png
    Grim: "I'm your Grandfather."
    GjAWPIT.png
    And here's Jewel......Jewel, be glad there's no vampires in this family. Cultural Appropriation is no joking matter.
    4rnVmLh.png
    Anakin: "Say Sonya, I know YOU need legal representation."
    GpF413x.png
    Sonya: "Well now that you mention it, I am constantly dealing with legal trouble involving the surviving family of my victims. Would be nice to deal with them legally instead of just killing them."
    kqdBdVp.png
    Anakin: "Heh, Mom would be so disappointed in me."
    iMcNyb3.png
    Sonya: "No she wouldn't. I saw her blow a vampire's brains out."
    c5JBAuP.png
    Blanca: "You know, it's my wedding day but I don't feel like I've been the center of attention at all."
    lsHqqq1.png
    Luna: "EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION TO ME!"
    Ky4niLZ.png
    Grim: "Hey Everyone, I want you all to know that this is one great pianist here!"
    8LlEPiA.png
    Oh snap, the wedding has begun.
    LrcZTAs.png
    Man, says a lot when Sonya and Grim are the first ones to make it to the ceremony.
    IOxeFAe.png
    DqQM5fl.png
    And so I now pronounce you, Mr and Mrs Reaper.
    u3G4lXE.png
    LPayIUL.png
    Octavia: "Whoop whoop, we're old!"
    g8UTZxY.png
    Anakin: "Alright, we're married. What do we do now?"
    dHAcq4z.png
    That's a good question. Guess we'll just stand around and do nothing.
    RHmJK0w.png
    Oh look it's the book of chaos.
    hS9t5Ld.png
    Boy I remember when this book was last used, 80 years ago at Sonya's wedding. Boy was there a lot of death. Let's make sure not to use it here.
    aH7Aot1.png
    Too late, Blanca has already allowed the book's power to flow through her.
    lie6pFi.png
    Grim: "Well folks, looks like a member of the family is going to die tonight. Was hoping for an uneventful wedding."
    fbOXafI.png
    A Death at a Wedding?! That sounds dramatic, perfect for a cliffhanger! We'll find out who died in my next update!
    So, To be Continued....
    o1KyU4r.png
    Right now. It's actually the pianist who died.
    JQk75Bj.png
    Grim: "Well there goes our entertainment. At least I'm not Reaping someone I love."
    whQHB3S.png
    Sonya: "Heh, she was the entertainment all right."
    Oh Sonya!
    U6NsN05.png
  • SepiaSepia Posts: 101 Member
    edited June 2021
    Angelic Hearts Orphanage

Who will be the first child to max their skills?

The race is on! Between school days and trying to share 3 bathrooms between 8 people, the kids are hard at work on academics.

21040-B85-2-FE6-417-C-AB00-81535-A49-F991.jpg
    6-C6-A61-E2-71-B7-4-F52-BB40-498691-A5540-A.jpg
    AB35886-F-6596-4-E34-9990-E2-BF42-D744-E9.jpg
    179-BD992-BD86-4-D3-B-B280-85405-A196206.jpg
    FA9-BA29-D-BAA4-4-CBB-A53-B-92-D9-EF0-B52-D9.jpg

They also try to make time to bond. As loving caretakers, twin sisters Cadence and Camille try hard to make time to hang out with all six kids.

09-A257-F9-5-DB6-4-A3-A-BB06-0-E14-D6-AE770-D.jpg
    9-CFF3328-5-B1-D-4-AC0-A837-315179-A0236-E.jpg
    E58-EA4-EF-75-BE-4-D31-9710-706-F384-D1529.jpg

Flamme and Flore have become best friends.

9-D4753-E4-BE34-430-D-B7-FE-B8-CC09-B636-F5.jpg

Voidcritter fever has swept the household. The kids spent a whole day on a tournament for bragging rights in the house. Marine prevailed.

715-B49-DD-1-A66-4-EA6-B026-516-FF67671-EC.jpg
    7-B0-F54-F1-25-F7-4-D3-F-B3-B4-CBE4-CFB8-B896.jpg
    EC843819-0712-42-FB-9221-E6-CE1198-FAD7.jpg

Cadence and Camille spend the weekends trying to find fun, enriching experiences for the kids before they will have to move out as teens. They won’t always be all together.

One weekend was for skating in the park, visiting a museum, and ending the night with pizza at a nice Italian spot.

A368-E0-CE-397-B-4-D01-99-BD-B23-F9-D6-BE8-E5.jpg
    A9-F864-A9-26-E5-43-DA-96-AE-AABC3-AFBBB4-D.jpg
    F0-AE77-FD-F2-F6-4437-B240-2-A9511440284.jpg
    40-C16889-54-EA-4-E41-AC43-C6-E1583-A45-E1.jpg

191-D397-D-A358-4144-8-BE7-41-CE3-E4710-D6.jpg
    52-ED7-F88-384-D-40-E1-8-AA3-5-AAE198-E07-DC.jpg
    9-A9-F0546-266-E-4-D86-A057-36-C042481-CE9.jpg
    CAC674-F9-7-FAC-4-D99-AF10-9-D9-A362-EBB98.jpg

The following day was a fun visit at a beautiful waterpark.

765-F3-FE9-8-C58-443-E-9-CB8-A68-D2136333-B.jpg
    089-AB033-DE89-4-FB7-8806-48-F7-F598761-C.jpg
    536-F00-CE-79-A3-43-CD-8-D11-0-C2-DC85-EA10-E.jpg
    66-EA61-FC-1-A46-443-B-B418-8-C7-FB24-E2-FC2.jpg
    A1-A3-DF4-E-13-CF-478-C-80-F5-F7-B0-C23-D8-EA7.jpg
    C7-E2-F8-E5-547-B-4-FEB-B619-026-C4706920-F.jpg

1-E1-A2196-E58-E-4-D51-96-DA-A56916-E7-A61-A.jpg
    4-A126431-B8-C8-4-F61-A3-B8-139-D37-AE4815.jpg
    C3-ACAD82-82-AF-4-B56-979-C-239-C5-B53604-D.jpg

Last weekend, the sisters took the kids to an arcade. As the resident gamer in the family, Camille was right in her element. She’ll definitely be back for some gaming tournaments. The kids had a blast!

E2-B6-AA1-F-F8-DC-4-A69-B807-70-F97883-AAB6.jpg
    59-D524-A3-BA95-46-B4-9-DE1-17-CDF7-FCA1-C1.jpg
    8772564-A-C989-445-E-B015-82611-F881-C69.jpg
    278-FCEB5-DFA0-45-E2-9-D5-F-DA3-A78-D6-BCC5.jpg
    2-CE643-A3-8-E3-F-4001-BCAC-69-B636-D3-C614.jpg
    3-E3-F7-C94-F3-E0-4-FAC-B86-E-BE1-D02-F6186-A.jpg

5-AC0-C2-CF-F39-F-4067-AB8-E-A2-D52-B68080-D.jpg
    6-C794494-6-DF0-4914-B942-6908-A7140-F4-B.jpg
    9-A11-A968-6-AB4-428-D-95-F4-CEE7-E34-A5936.jpg

The YouTube income has been plentiful, and summer nights in Oasis Springs are warm and full of stars. Cadence loves the outdoors, and suggested they turn part of their large property into a campground. They can now have weenie roasts and campfire stories in their backyard! Last Sunday, they took it easy and built sandcastles, played horseshoes, and ate ice cream.

A5410-CFA-C5-FB-447-E-8-FC1-3197-B5-BC3216.jpg
    5-C27-D35-E-DDBF-46-F9-9-C33-2510-A449-B512.jpg

6-DF84-EC4-3-C69-475-B-B063-A21-FF64-E85-C5.jpg
    98-DDB5-D2-CD65-488-E-A8-C9-C7-D8-A83-DB05-A.jpg
    CF701-EC6-9177-4059-8-DB0-9890-D8-DE589-C.jpg

While the kids are in school, Cadence and Camille take the time to go out an explore their world and try new things. In addition to exercising and shopping, the sisters have taken up chess and fishing.

269-B950-C-CB4-D-4-D2-C-A5-D2-34-B2666-C47-E0.jpg
    67-ECD884-6-F01-419-A-B7-CF-0-D2-C38-B3-C3-F6.jpg
    E54-DEE1-A-5317-4873-AB72-21-E165-BB2-F6-C.jpg

2-D8-BD536-460-E-4-DD4-B68-D-487-ACCB9-E89-C.jpg
    D7-D08506-2-B04-40-E1-A7-D3-F0260-BD793-DD.jpg

But they mostly eat, bar hop and go to lounges to enjoy a drink.

02-B31439-3-ED0-4-ADD-857-E-C62-A77-BFC5-AF.jpg065531-C3-A74-B-4837-991-A-39-C93460-B7-BD.jpg
    CB4-AA3-E3-FE9-C-4-BDE-A362-37863-CBD2-CC9.jpg
    F2431702-8-BE1-494-F-B043-AB41-B8-B7-C8-F7.jpg
    FDFDD41-E-0425-4719-A0-D4-ABF3-D7-AF86-D0.jpg
    The Island Elemental Twins Index:

https://theislandelementaltwins.blogspot.com/2020/12/index-httpsforums.html

The Sulani Aliens: Nui and Kalama

Author Commentary: I think I figured out how I want to move forward with my Alien Household. However, my Sulani Aliens will be moving out of Sulani to make things work. I guess they won't be Sulani Aliens anymore. On the plus side, Serene and Alexander will have a place in Sulani. So, I'll be taking a break from the Main Save to finish Serene's Role as Matriarch for the 100 Merbaby challenge. The Serene and Alexander that will be in the main save will have a Merman Alexander Goth renamed as Alexander Blackfin. He'll be the "what if Alexander was born a merman." I just think Serene, Alexander, and Alden would make a nice a family to play.

Moving into Meadow Manor

First, the Sea Side Playground that spawns during Family Fun Day. It seems that this event randomly spawns on Sunday, based on what I can see.

51239182597_00cad3bd3d_h.jpg

And here's Dylan in his merman attire without a care in the world. He and his brothers might be akin to princes among the merfolk, but he didn't need to be in his merman attire on the human island. Sigh, he's in Sulani at least, and his musical skills will probably distract the humans from how out of place he looks. I updated his likes so that he likes a lot of different music station and all the instruments except the organ. I expect him to perform for humans and merfolk alike with his preferences.

51239891341_fbfd2394c8_b.jpg

The idea behind his occult attires design is basically something he might wear if he had a tail and was in the water. He's shirtless because he would be shirtless in his natural form. The other accessories are formal elements that symbolize his status as an Elder Heir among merfolk. All natural born merfolk that aren't trying to blend in among humans will have their own mermadic attire on land that reflects their merform. So far, there are only 17 sims out of the almost 100 sims that will have this attire. Dylan and Zephyr are among the merfolk that can blend in with humans, but can choose not to.

51240944340_3fc5fd8e14_b.jpg
    I'm hoping Dylan and Zeph will behave a little differently with their different likes. There isn't anything any of them dislike, but they have very different preferences. While Dylan likes playing Instruments, Painting, Acting, and Photography, Zephyr likes Rocket Science, Robotics, Research and Debate, and Playing Video Games. Like all natural born merfolk, they both like singing, and their singing won't disappoint. I made all my merfolk like fitness so they get an extra boost to fun while swimming, but I am worried about them bulking up. I'm about to remove all weigh machines in the world to limit how much muscle they can pack on.

51240660644_b3b93e9998_h.jpg

51239891311_59e8f978d4_b.jpg

Alexander Goth also showed up in Sulani Attire. It seems the Alexander in my game really enjoys Sulani and has regularly engaged in ocean activities. I know that making him a spellcaster might be a better option, but this Alexander seems to be getting called to the sea.

51240092743_de89decc30_h.jpg

Among other things, I gave Iona a new look. I feel like she's relaxing into her relationship with Helios even faster now that her mean trait has been replaced with the goofball trait. Iona is named after a sea goddess of mischief, so she likes mischief and comedy. I'm hoping that, in combination with the goofball trait, she becomes a mischievous mermaid. I also gave her a new hair style to go with her more relaxed look. It's amazing what a little change in appearance can do for a sim to make them appear different.

51240092723_bc638ed961_b.jpg

Instead of the wedding ring on her finger, she now wears her wedding ring around her neck. She's letting go of Archer as she moves away from the memories of that toxic relationship that hurt her.

51240944330_591da1c2ab_b.jpg

I switched over to Dylan and Zeph to get one more look at the Outside of the Eon's home. They did a pretty good job hiding the advanced technology inside their home. Helios's Garden is the most eye catching part of the property and will be a key element of their new home.

51240092708_2e7f694574_k.jpg

51239891316_d7a5157cff_k.jpg

As a friendly farewell, Dylan helped water the flowers when I switched back to Helios.

51239182587_2ab35107ef_b.jpg

Because they needed a bigger home for Nui to fulfill his life Aspiration and Iona wanted to spend some time away from Sulani, the place that holds the worst of her memories, Helios bought a home in Newcrest, the neighborhood that the fey and other supernatural beings regularly visited.

51240660839_e43a7f05de_b.jpg

Introducing Meadow Manor:
    The Outside

51240092683_0d3ce32832_h.jpg

51240092668_c40fb773f8_h.jpg

The Second Floor

51239182577_355364f05b_h.jpg

The First Floor

51240092658_e2e9ceb9c1_h.jpg

The Basement

51240944090_90a9f91ee4_c.jpg

The Lot Traits

Great Soil, Science Lair, and Homey

51239891281_f6b1e0e434_z.jpg

Nui grew tense because the Eons hadn't bought anything new in a while. The new ceiling lamp made his day.

51240944200_2ca6c5c39e_c.jpg
    Nui: "What did the new ceiling lamp say to old one."

Helios: "I don't know? What did it say?"

Nui: "Move out of the way tin can, there's a shiny new light in this bedroom."

51239891096_13f81fbbe0_b.jpg

Nui: "Did you catch the punch line? I bought a new ceiling lamp!"

51240092613_0398f4512a_b.jpg

Meanwhile in Newcrest:
    Zephyr is fishing by the pond.

51239182707_ec9c48c809_h.jpg

Judith is being judged by the Island Chieftain.

51240660749_d08cbfda7a_b.jpg

And Dylan wants to come over and visit.

51240944185_92b778d881_z.jpg

Naturally, Helios finishes tending to the garden before answering his phone.

51240660604_b778fb1938_b.jpg

But, Helios is happy to see his merbrother.

51239891216_1cf80b83b5_b.jpg

Helios gives Dylan a key to his home, to share with his brother, and Kemps is there... Why?

51240944170_c362d92386_h.jpg

Dylan and Helios spend the rest of the night fishing together. Zeph left before Helios could meet up with him.

51239182677_de1f91039e_h.jpg

Somehow Kemps snuck into the kitchen and started talking to the plants through the wall...

51239891086_36beda80cb_b.jpg

Dylan was showing off his fishing skills. He was still excited to catch anything that wasn't a fish.

51239891206_96d31c5ba3_b.jpg

51240092458_31aa5061ab_b.jpg

So, because Nui is a Neat Sim, he actually enjoys cleaning up the messes caused by Iona and Kalama's pranks. The moodlet from cleaning overpowers the uncomfortable moodlet. He'll clean up the messes without me making him, but he's not great at repairing broken stuff. I think he would be happy to just replace everything.

51239182657_4083ab3999_b.jpg

Like, he did such a good job cleaning that the leaking toilet no longer left puddles on the floor.

51240944150_b60569bb07_h.jpg

Fortunately, Helios is a handy sim that will never suffer negative effects from making repairs.

51239182652_7810bb83da_b.jpg

Iona even woke up to help finish cleaning up after the repairs.

51240944135_2f8e5398ff_h.jpg

And before going to sleep, Helios finished tending to the flower garden.

51239891171_b18fe346d0_h.jpg

51239891161_81fda6dfc6_b.jpg

Everyone went to bed except Iona, who enjoyed the solitude.

51240944120_be2971087c_c.jpg

51239891076_cf2c775d81_b.jpg

• ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    edited June 2021
    @mightysprite Thanks.
    “Honey, we got that toy for the baby…”
    “I NEED IT MORE.”
    jasminder-takes-it-out-on-bear.png
    Hah, I love that one. These poor toys sure take a lot of abuse for the betterment of our sims. (I'm actually thinking I should buy one for a family which has no children but has a hot-headed adult sim.)
    @haneul That's so sad about Cora dying just after we saw her having so much fun on the water slide.
    @SwanSong93 Have been meaning to comment earlier: I really like your effort for creating these collage type of images. With them, one can quickly see the whole image of what's going on.

People on another topic mentioned the Goths as vampires and I was like “That’s actually a great idea!”.
    So finally Axel decided some targets for the whole Vampire Family aspiration he has been (slowly) doing.
    VZeqKGE.jpg

Then he apparently managed to interrupt Alexander’s… evening shower.
    HNNt5tJ.jpg

And Alexander really didn’t want to put his clothes back on.
    CzI9Fos.jpg

“By the way, nice outfit you got there.”
    (Lol I really had to use that interaction.)
    B6mGowR.jpg

Then he seems to take a moment to reflect on his choice of offspring.
    UwRhm1m.jpg

Alexander remains happily oblivious.
    w0toFlI.jpg

Oh yeah, he turned Cassandra too so now it's a full family of vampires + Mortimer the ghost.
    (I kinda wish I did this before he died of old age.)
    hwEshIW.jpg

• KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    Obligatory reminder to PLEASE SPOILER YOUR IMAGES IF YOU'RE POSTING MORE THAN FIVE, those of us with slower internet and mobile devices thank you!!

Spent a lot of time cooking again. ( I should be playing the Eisensterns. ... or writing Of Frost and Fire maybe, I don't know... ) I did also finally set orientations for everyone so we've gotten some flirting happening and the first one to do it was Sandalio, that was and was not surprising...

I also decided, I'm going to leave the lifespan on long but the children, the toddlers get to age up to child when they max all their toddler skills, the children get to age up to teen when they reach a A in grade school ( and hopefully finish at least one child aspiration but for some reason a lot of those are hard ), and teens get to age into YA when they cap their character values. So we won't have a toddler for literally 52 days, he's almost maxed out all his skills anyway.

( Also if you can't find it, this is my YouTube. I'll have video 2 up in a few hours, exporting the edited video atm. )

TS4-x64-2021-06-10-17-58-46.jpg
    Wait, monster, no, where are you going!!
    TS4-x64-2021-06-10-18-02-04.jpg
    Oh, okay. I guess that's acceptable. ( Also, this is the first time Celeste or Logan have ever spoken to him and judging by the fact Little Monster: Echo Edition went up the stairs not they came down, he initiated it. That's freaking sad. I don't remember Celeste and Logan being such bad parents but, tbf it's not their fault it's just autonomy is bad when it's trying to command so many Sims at once. )

Crazy Town, like I said in my latest video, is very good at exposing the limits of the game and where the game's autonomy handling could use the greatest improvements. I don't expect the game to ever run flawlessly with 59 Sims in a household, but it'd be nice if it ran *better*... because it running better would affect everyone that plays.

TS4-x64-2021-06-10-18-31-11.jpg
    The teens all do their homework at the dining room tables, and because they do their homework in a huge cluster like this, they slowly but surely make friends with each other.

TS4-x64-2021-06-10-21-33-23.jpg
    I put in more stovetops and an extra fridge, so the buzzing little cooking bees can be in the kitchen cooking at the same time. Makes cooking go a little faster, so that I have to pull them both for a lot less time.

TS4-x64-2021-06-10-21-36-36.jpg
    Sandalio got Brave ( or stupid, I'm not sure which one ), and started flirting with Sarnai hard enough to clock the bar open. She seems to be really into him because they were barely friends before they popped the bar and then I voted her off the island after she made three Sims angry back to back, and she called asking Sandalio on a date.

Wow.

TS4-x64-2021-06-10-21-44-10.jpg
    When Sarnai wandered off to go talk to the couch, Sandalio redirected onto his husband. Good idea.
    ( Don't worry, they're both poly, and Kassi is as unbothered in the game as he would be in any story they're in together. He might be squinting a little though because Sandalio are you sure this is a good decision...? Kassander is Sandalio's reason. Sandalio is Kassander's impulse. It works. )

TS4-x64-2021-06-10-22-13-51.jpg
    Sandalio is the designated Little Monster: Echo Edition Washer. Lol He tends to not be busy when Senir needs a bath, idk.

TS4-x64-2021-06-10-22-57-00.jpg
    Meanwhile, Drake and Jackson have opened the romance bar with each other. And this is a little bull. I know the game does not know this, but Drake would be more likely to punch Jackson in the face and I don't mean gently with his own.

TS4-x64-2021-06-11-01-41-47.jpg
    Ezio seems to be exclusively interacting with his kids for the most part. Not sure how to feel about that. If left to their own devices, actually, Ezio and Morgyn would remain 100% single 100% of forever, and this is interesting to me considering how many folks seem to have really flirty Morgyns.

TS4-x64-2021-06-11-01-45-56.jpg
    Kaleo is going to be the next one booted off the island. He managed to give Branwen two negative sentiments with him. Sarnai gave Jackie a hurt sentiment too, that's why she got booted.

TS4-x64-2021-06-11-01-51-35.jpg
    I was working on Rhea's vampire rank ( I forgot the dangers of having a teenage vampire that gets into one of those enraged mood swings, she rage-fed from Devante and I was like, oops ), and Branwen sat next to her looking fuming mad, so I sent her to a mirror.

TS4-x64-2021-06-11-01-56-13.jpg
    Yes, talk to him. Make friends with him. Fall in love with him. Marry him.
    ( They didn't come out of CAS already married because I didn't have room for Drake in the first block of 8 with all of Ezio's children, but in hindsight I could probably have put Esme or Bryn in a different bunch and linked them to Ezio with MCCC because neither of them needs to be linked to their second parent. )

TS4-x64-2021-06-11-01-58-56.jpg
    Considering how many Sims live here, that's not bad.

TS4-x64-2021-06-11-02-10-37.jpg
    LOL wow guys. I don't even know whose coffin that is...
    ( They popped out of it and Sandalio attacked Kassi with more kisses, apparently he wasn't done yet. They're also having a daughter now so that's cool. )

TS4-x64-2021-06-11-02-44-57.jpg
    Freya's social bar was dismally low and I think Ezio sensed it, because he went to go talk to her randomly. Ezio is still one of the best parents I've ever played. Even in this mess of autonomy lag he still manages to think about his kids.

TS4-x64-2021-06-11-02-46-14.jpg
    FeralPoodles released a new hair so Rhea got a smol makeover.

TS4-x64-2021-06-11-02-46-43.jpg
    This is as close as they'll get to each other. Idk man, Morgyn and Caleb just really don't work in my game anymore. I'd say it was good while it lasted but, kinda wasn't lol Caleb was talking to Lee ( off camera ) and Morgyn wandered up and Caleb immediately found something else to do.

I need to redo my intro video, but it turns out I deleted a lot of original CT footage to make space on my hard drives, and now all my drives are 8TB, so, idk. That's lame I guess. lol Nothing interesting's happened in the newer batch of CT videos so, eh.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    Bundy: As I promised.

We'll start off with Peg entertaining some guests while Al eats fruit salad alone in his bedroom.
    06-09-21-6-43-31-PM.png

For some reason, Priya Ramaswami collapsed and died. So not wanting a corpse in her kitchen, Peg talked Death out of it.
    06-09-21-7-07-01-PM.png

I have it to keep it like the show, the Bundys subsist on grilled foods that Al makes or quick foods if Peg is cooking. In case you're wondering, Al works as a hacker (custom career). Speaking of family, I decided to name their new daughter, Seven, after the kid who was temporarily part of the family in season 7.
    06-10-21-11-08-46-PM.png

In today's Guess Who Got Naked, it was Loki Beaker.
    06-11-21-2-49-28-PM.png

In an open love lot, even Al can sneak a kiss from Britany Upsnott. (He's wearing a facemask.)
    06-11-21-3-00-36-PM.png
    Squad goals.
    squad-goals.png

I love the Jangs' apartment so much! So colorful and joyous. It's like it started out neutral, went through an angry fruit salad stage, and then just kept going until it was in good taste again.
    jang-apt.png
    And this apartment comes with a way to listen to music! First one.
    jangs-have-music.png

Baako Jang is a comedian and Anaya is a painter. Baako works nights so he doesn't get to tuck Billie in. So they do breakfast instead.
    baako-and-billie.png

Baako and Anaya reconnect at night when Baako gets home from work and Billie is in bed. Baako rocks a black suit just as well as his usual loud yellow one.
    baako-rocks-a-suit.png

And you'd be an A student too if this was your mom.
    youd-be-an-a-student-too-if-this-was-your-mom.png

(I think this is the happiest of the happy families in my rotation)

Anaya is further adding to the decor
    anaya-adds-to-decor.png

Some paintings, however, we sell
    some-paintings-we-sell.png

She needs to build logic skill for her Illustrator job. So Billie is building hers as well.
    build-logic.png

Billie went over to the Spice District playground to make some friends. She now has a squad: Sai Savalani and Navya Acharya.
    squad-1-sai-on-monkey-bars.png

Here's the whole squad at the arts center. I swear Billie is going to be a fashion icon when she's grown
    squad-at-arts-center.png

Squad got hungry for mac and cheese and went home.
    squad-got-hungry-for-mac-n-cheese.png

Billie has a large stuffed friend as well.
    billie-and-draco.png

I love the dino conversation options :D
    billie-and-draco-conversation-options.png
  • TheStarrSimmerTheStarrSimmer Posts: 206 Member
    Since I got TS4 in April, I've been experimenting with different mods and stuff...one mod I found allows for lets say not so nice things to happen, and when a simmer accidently leaves the autonomy on it can lead to unexpected consequences when you least expect it...Such a thing happened to me earlier today.

My sim Tiffany Herbert is an artist, and as an artist she has a ton of paintings, I'm thinking she should open a retail business where she can sell her paintings, but to do that I needed a new EP...so I did a little research and got the "get to work" EP...Now I'm all set...Tiffany buys a lot and I put all the paintings on the wall, make bathrooms and add a few more decorations...

Tiffany hires one employee to restock the paintings. Everything is going great, nothing out of the ordinary...Mortimer Goth enters the store and browses around, I'm a big time Goth Family fan. So having Mortimer in the store on opening day was a big deal...

Not long after Tiffany gets a call from her BFF Bella Goth, who wants to come visit. So not only was Mortimer there, but now Bella...so I look away to do other things, just a few seconds...

I just so happen look up and I see Bella on top of Mortimer stabbing him with a knife...this is when the shock of what was actually happened took over. I was so stricken that I paused in disbelief for a few moments. Then I start thinking, did I just see what I think I just saw? and yeah I did, the grim Reaper appeared and there's Bella covered in blood laughing hysterically at Mortimer. It was the weirdest thing...I tried to make Bella leave, but she wouldn't go home. But, eventually she did leave on her own.

I thought I turned the autonomy for that mod off, but apparently I was mistaken. Mortimer found out the hard way. lol
    Snap_5bFm8Er5qd514231703.png
  • TikaaniaTikaania Posts: 65 Member
    Hi, where is the juice-pong room at University? I saw a picture of the room at Origin, but never saw it in maps in the game.
    edited June 2021
    I'm thinking of reducing the frequency of my posting here. Hopefully it gives people a chance to catch up on my stories here, and it should give me some more time to focus on college. I want to be refreshed for the new expansion pack because I can see Helios really enjoying the gardening activities.
  • PenguinFoopPenguinFoop Posts: 1,582 Member
    Tikaania wrote: »
    Hi, where is the juice-pong room at University? I saw a picture of the room at Origin, but never saw it in maps in the game.

It's in the commons building called Larry's Lagoon. It's not a room, it's the ping-pong table in the middle of the main floor. At least that's were it is at Foxbury if memory serves. I don't know about the other one since I'm a Foxbury Alumni, not an alumni of that other place. :snooty "I'm better than that" expression:
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Izabellas Hi welcome to the forum and this thread. I gave you an awesome to help get your membership of the forum :)
    Get famous is an interestiing pack that seems to act different all the time. I find that sometimes there are people around labelled fans but they are not your sim's fans - if another celeb is in the area they will be labelled fans but be there for the other sim. Your sim can have a little bit of fame before they get their first star but I have never seen lots of fans until level 3 or 4 star fame so it could be a glitch (or a mod?). I don't know how to fix it. It could be helpful if you actually want to build your sim's fame. I have found that now my famous sims houses seem to have invisible walls - the fans stand out on the street and cheer and sometimes my sim stops and poses or waves even though they are inside and technically can't "see" the fan. SO funny things are happening with the pack - all the updates have unintended consequences.LOL

I thought this would be my final Dream Home Decorator Post but Rohan made the story go a little longer and I wanted to leave the save with some resolution so it is my 2nd last then I will get back to my regular saves.....

Last save Rohan had got a hurt sentiment towards Quin (for no perceivable reason except Rohan's OwN infidelity!)
    They used apologize in bed
    IG4885H.png
    It didn't seem to make Rohan happy :(
    QAR8cdZ.png
    He ate 3 of the fudge brownies - eating your feelings is not healthy Rohan.
    wqp3sWy.png
    For a moment it looked like they had overcome the small blip in their relationship.
    2DL8Mm7.png

A happy relationship...?
    No - Rohan wasn't over his sentiment - why are the negative ones so much stronger than the positive ones - he had 3 love ones for Quin and hurt overrode them all.
    XTxKEzm.png
    Quin tried acting like nothing was wrong
    RlzMorF.png
    But Rohan was determined to argue (new interaction from likes and dislikes in mean)
    dynUYYG.png
    Dr6iNbK.png
    Quin was frustrated - he didn't know or understand what was wrong and he didn't think he deserved the treatment Rohan was giving him
    mH2qDdg.png
    This was absolutely the wrong move as it just enraged Rohan..
    PyPWQYl.png
    3JtGMmy.png
    No one shouts at my poor baby Quin like that (not even Rohan!) so Quin asked for his key back.
    auxCGoE.png
    How could you be angry at someone who looks at you like this... have a heart Rohan
    RQhGp1P.png

My baby is my baby! Don't treat them badly - no matter who you are...
    Quin's sad puppy dog eyes wond Rohan up even more - I genuinely thought he might fight Quin...
    rqI9cEI.png
    No sim is behaving like this in my games especially to a sim I love as much as Quin
    1DC6nUa.png
    SYCwFW6.png
    Quin broke up with Rohan - he won't be blamed for things he hasn't done
    JdNgL6Q.png
    Rohan had not seen this coming
    asBfCRK.png
    ujqyJVR.png
    I know if Rohan just tried something romantic Quin would be putty in his hands - but he just stormed off the lot.
    PUBleMb.png
    Quin has always had the Emotion bomb quirk in all my games from his celeb status - for once it affected him (LOL). It was funny seeing him tantrum like a toddler
    qtvlfZw.png
    Put then he cried for ages and I felt awful...
    XrGha9F.png
    Q3owXvB.png

Starting over
    Every morning Quin takes Beowoof for a jog. When he broke up with Rohan he just stood there frozen - poor Beowoof was confused.
    vHe9eZu.png
    o7c6r6k.png
    He continued to work but his renovation wasn't exactly cheerful - at least this was for the Vatores..
    SVlgugB.png
    Lilith and her husband Gunther seemed to like it - they went in the walk in wardrobe and made out until I tried to screenshot it.
    2hNkHvn.png
    Caleb was flirtily grateful but Quin has never seemed interested in Caleb so we let that rest.
    uWa0JRp.png
    Quin's friends gathered around to support him - Brent that looks like more than support in that expression. You are married in this save so just stay away from Quin!
    BYqxqOz.png
    Quin has been best friends with Naoki Ito since the start of the save. He listens and sympathises about Rohan.
    kNSaApU.png
    cjJn3Yp.png
    Naoki suggested - not for the first time - that Quin visit and perhaps meet Naoki's son Kyoshi. Quin declines politely. He isn't ready for a new relationship.
    o6LBRCg.png
    I wonder who Quin is thinking about here.
    mJbSXQU.png
    Quin made friends with the Nishidakes - who all seem to be lovely after he did a reno for them.
    CrqtXBm.png
    WHBIY4e.png
    Wd3CZwU.png

Dating again
    So Quin was still heaing but decided to download Simder and swipe right and chance finding love.
    His first date was a sim of mine Axl - Axl is a real sweetheart but he is not Quin's type in anyway (nor Quin his).
    Quin is a book and art lover who is into fitness. Axl is a glutton and lazy and likes singing (which I have set as a dislike for Quin as he sings awfully).
    vPRZyHT.png
    They get on like a house on fire and soon have a full friendship bar but there isnt'a spark of romance from either of them.
    vUg9nzj.png
    Quin ran to the edge of the lot and checked his phone at least 3 times - I bet he was hoping for Rohan to reach out but ... no :(
    G00SBtR.png
    He sadly went to the romance festival alone and only met this guy who was 1 day away from becoming an elder and only interested in talking about his wife.
    OTvvgTX.png
    He went to another date but they never turned up. He ate 3 croissants autonomously because he was sad. (my normal Quin never finishes a meal and keeps his figue perfect.)
    YL11Av4.png
    The game rubbed salt in his wounds. This child who is adopted by some townies (via MCC) is actually Quin and Rohan's daughter from my main save.
    84f59qr.png
    We also did a whimsical bathroom makeover for the strangerville guy in the plane wreck - he doesn't have windows so a mural works just as well doesn't it???
    YTTF5Am.png

Quin meets a nice guy at the gym
    Quin met a nice guy at the gym - he had the same reaction he had to Anton (or Rohan) and was just as chill as always. He said a cheerful introdcution and when the guy replied he got 2 positive sentiments right away.
    HNpbAPV.png
    It was Kyoshi Ito - Naoki's son (who Quin had been avoiding meeting). Look at how Quinis looking at him LOL
    a8nhZQN.png
    ciz9bZ3.png
    They got flirty very quickly and soon numbers were exchanged.
    DgiDNVD.png
    wlMXGRR.png
    Kyoshi didn't waste time and soon invited Quin on a date (to the Blue Velvet of all places - where Rohan got the bad sentiment towards Quin and Bjorn humilated Quin about his reno and got him on the failures and flops TV show).
    GFNOrEo.png
    Quin decided to not worry and enjoy the date.
    SWVTjCO.png
    They seemed very well suited..
    371hzyy.png
    MAzVH6v.png
    And enjoyed the dancing
    RR1tZBI.png
    vFFIflm.png
    Poor Axl is hurt even though he wasn't really into Quin
    lAcWP6W.png
    They just got closer and more romantic all evening..
    8rZW6eI.png
    tkaNhUo.png
    And the night ended in a kiss
    s0HmlK9.png

• dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    well, Im primarily a builder....what happened in my game was I built a lovely little fairytale cottage to download to the gallery, playertested it then spent the better part of the afternoon trying to work out why the bed and stairs wouldnt work!
    I was ready to just lock my sim in a room and kill them off I was so frustrated (oddly screaming at the screen 'why cant you use the bed!?! you have enough tiles!!' didnt seem to do anything). :/
    I finally realiesed that it was the roof which shouldnt of been in the room but somehow was....quick redesign and at last it all works. I then put it on the gallery only to realiese I had forgotten a kitchen bin!LOL

and this is why people dont playertest, nobody needs all those extra grey hairs! :wink:
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I haven't played much lately so what's going on with my game has just been me trying to figure out how I'm going to work Cottage Living into my rotational save.
    Way back when I was done with Athena having kids until I found out you could have babies with Father Winter so she needed another, which was of course twins because that's the way Athena was... I had no idea what I was going to do with Holly and Ivy when they grew up. I noticed that the two most requested things on the forums at the time were farms and witches, so I made Holly lean country and Ivy lean occult. Eventually they grew up and I had to do something with them so I had decided to but each of them in the base game worlds, assign them a vacation pack as their focus, and also use them to explore parts of the base game and seasons that I didn't do with everyone (Holly OR and natural things, Ivy JA and supernatural things).
    Ivy got a cowplant, a live Patchy, and lived with some ghost sims before RoM came out. I made the decision to drop JA, which she'd only just started to explore, and switch her to RoM. But Holly kept plugging along raising bees and arranging flowers and her husband Lucas made progress on the OR aspiration... and here we are with farming finally coming out.
    What I realized this week is that once Holly maxes the flower arranging skill and Lucas maxes herbalism and collects one more insect, I'm pretty much done with the content they were assigned. So both of their daughters are going to move on to new packs - Harper to Snowy Escape and Maybelle to Cottage Living.

This makes the current plan:
    Family A - City Living
    B - Cats and Dogs
    C - Vampires and Parenthood
    D - Get Together
    E - Get to Work
    F - Get Famous
    G - Strangerville and Dine Out
    H - Snowy Escape (after OR and bits of Seasons)
    I - Realm of Magic and bits of Seasons
    J - Eco lifestyle
    K - Island Living
    L - Discover University and ?
    M - Cottage Living
    N - Jungle Adventure and Spa Day
    Plus a household for each occult (robot, spellcaster, ghost, vampire, alien, mermaid, and hopefully a mixed household in the near future), a retirement home, and eventually some student households (I plan on sending everyone in 4th generation to University but no one before that). I'm leaving JtB for occult households only from this point on (the retirement home having been an exception in the past).

Since I will be sending a lot of students through the main focus of DU eventually, the DU branch of the family is mostly focused on doing DU careers without degrees, building robots and other things that don't have to be done on campus. I now think I will have that family live in Willow Creek (which Holly and Lucas will move out of when I get Cottage Living) rather than take up a space in Britechester that could be used for student housing or community lots. But I need either another game pack or a combination of stuff packs and kits to flesh out the family since most of DU will be focused on the students. So we'll see what else gets released while Lorelei is growing up.

So actually in my game the only thing I've done is address the changes this makes to my plan for who marries which premade, and aged Orange Bailey-Moon up to teen and had him take Farrah Fyres out on a date.
    0iKqWpE.png

First kiss!
    zUHK5m6.png

When I go into the game next I will age him up to YA, and then next time I play her household she will age up and they can take the relationship from there. I'm using this week of the rotation to do some housekeeping things like aging up premades I don't officially play yet and some surprises I won't show you just yet, stealing time from my more ageless occults who don't have to be played a full week every time everyone else is to keep aging lined up.

Way more info than most of you wanted, but that's what I've been up to. Sorry I'm so behind on comments and replies. I love the posts I've been reading though! Happy Simming all!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top