Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    When was the last time you had a gut feeling about something that turned out to be correct? How about a time your gut feeling was wrong?

When I was playing mafia. Also, maybe when I was playing mafia. XD

Battleship for both. I played yesterday. Ended up winning by default because my opponent said the wrong answer that would’ve made me win on accident.

Ooh, Battleship is pretty fun. But most of the time when I play it, I just randomly pick random letters and numbers without thinking. LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    When was the last time you had a gut feeling about something that turned out to be correct? How about a time your gut feeling was wrong?

Battleship for both. I played yesterday. Ended up winning by default because my opponent said the wrong answer that would’ve made me win on accident.

Ooh, Battleship is pretty fun. But most of the time when I play it, I just randomly pick random letters and numbers without thinking. LOL.

Nah I’m strategic about it. I win everytime
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

When DeKay is mafia, in a mafia game, for the first question. And everything about everyone else in a mafia game, for the second one. :grimace:
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Had some wine with my Mom and older sister. We spent the night talking about the old days, and now I feel slightly tipsy! I have no regrets!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    That sounds idyllic, @5782341b77vl . I had a smoke while toasting marshmallows (special ones free of corn syrup or corn starch) outside around an impromptu campfire with hubs, after having a float/dream session in the pool. That, too, was idyllic, though now I have all the itchy raised mosquito bites to show for it.

Anyone else done anything lovely and relaxing today?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    That sounds idyllic, @5782341b77vl . I had a smoke while toasting marshmallows (special ones free of corn syrup or corn starch) outside around an impromptu campfire with hubs, after having a float/dream session in the pool. That, too, was idyllic, though now I have all the itchy raised mosquito bites to show for it.

Been writing in my bedroom most of the day so that’s been nice. Jammed out to a lot of Weezer. Probably listened to my entire Weezer playlist almost twice and it’s 2 hours and 50 min long. That doesn’t count me listening to the OK Human playlist also and a bit of my other playlist that’s like 7 hours

Been writing in my bedroom most of the day so that’s been nice. Jammed out to a lot of Weezer. Probably listened to my entire Weezer playlist almost twice and it’s 2 hours and 50 min long. That doesn’t count me listening to the OK Human playlist also and a bit of my other playlist that’s like 7 hours

I like Weezer too, and just looked and..dang, they're playing in my old stomping grounds this summer, with Green Day, another of my big favorites. If wishes were horses.

I've also recently discovered Winnetka Bowling League (band) and have listened to them a lot.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

What's is really strange is that I was moving some stuff around to make some room in my house just little over a week ago. It's something that I do out of habit since I have a tendency to rearrange things in my house from time to time. Later on that day, I went to the store to get a few things. So while I'm at the store shopping my older brother calls me up, and informs me that he's coming over next week, which is this week. So my brother and is wife will be arriving here later on today. Now since they are driving here from far away, I won't see them until tomorrow morning. Now I don't know if it was a gut feeling that made me do some rearranging that day. But it sure did feel like it was right after my brother had called me and said that he was coming over for a visit.
    Today's Q Q is:

When DeKay is mafia, in a mafia game, for the first question. And everything about everyone else in a mafia game, for the second one. :grimace:

tenor.gif

Nope, but today is def more chill at work than yesterday for me. I was just writing like 2256 emails yesterday to clients.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    seriously that many emails? Hope it was all copy paste but that sounds heinous.
    I'm off to bed, am nodding off at keyboard again. Nice to see you and others here, though. Peace-n-love!

xicwqMCm.jpg
    seriously that many emails? Hope it was all copy paste but that sounds heinous.
    I'm off to bed, am nodding off at keyboard again. Nice to see you and others here, though. Peace-n-love!

No, I was exaggerating. :D But I had like 3-4 different clients from different projects all emailing me at once and I was like:
    S91g50V.png

See ya!
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Probably mafia?
    That sounds idyllic, 5782341b77vl . I had a smoke while toasting marshmallows (special ones free of corn syrup or corn starch) outside around an impromptu campfire with hubs, after having a float/dream session in the pool. That, too, was idyllic, though now I have all the itchy raised mosquito bites to show for it.

It's really hot today, but I went to the park with the fam today so we could walk around and stretch a bit and then we played some crazy Uno Flip games, but otherwise I've mostly been hanging out in front of my fan playing minecraft or something else :joy:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

I like Weezer too, and just looked and..dang, they're playing in my old stomping grounds this summer, with Green Day, another of my big favorites. If wishes were horses.

I've also recently discovered Winnetka Bowling League (band) and have listened to them a lot.

Green Day’s one of my favs too. Fall Out Boy is going to be at the concert also I believe
    Really love how this one came out cuz I think I painted quite accurately to the reference.

81301b865b924a2bb92588d00a4bc6010b913944.jpg
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    It's swimming season!
    Today's Q Q is:
    So what y'all think of that Cottage Living pack?

I only saw some stuff about it on social media so I don't know much about it but I figured maybe you guys wanna discuss it. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    It's swimming season!

I wish I could go swimming :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Today's Q Q is:

I only saw some stuff about it on social media so I don't know much about it but I figured maybe you guys wanna discuss it. XD
    I like it. It reminds me of Wales, which is where part of my family is from. So I will likely buy Cottage Living on that fact. Plus I loved the llama animation from the trailer, and hopes that they do act like that in the game when it is released.
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

I like it. It reminds me of Wales, which is where part of my family is from. So I will likely buy Cottage Living on that fact. Plus I loved the llama animation from the trailer, and hopes that they do act like that in the game when it is released.

The llamas and the rabbit were cute.
    Today's Q Q is:

Honestly, I just want to see more of the build/buy and CAS items before I say too much, because what I did see didn't seem like things I'd use :sweat_smile:

And the trailer really didn't have info on the world or if we'd be getting a new lot type (for farming), lot traits, sim traits, jobs, or anything like that so...I'm just waiting for some real info now :no_mouth:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Didn’t know it existed lol
    Today's Q Q is:

Didn’t know it existed lol

Well, now you know. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

The llamas and the rabbit were cute.
    Today's Q Q is:

Honestly, I just want to see more of the build/buy and CAS items before I say too much, because what I did see didn't seem like things I'd use :sweat_smile:

And the trailer really didn't have info on the world or if we'd be getting a new lot type (for farming), lot traits, sim traits, jobs, or anything like that so...I'm just waiting for some real info now :no_mouth:
    I was thinking of having some rabbits on my sim's lot too. My only concern with the wild rabbits is will they get into the garden and start eating the plants. And I agree, the llamas and rabbits are cute.
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    It's swimming season!

The weather here in MA was really hot for like 4 days in a row. The water felt refreshing. But then the weather suddenly cooled down and now the water is way too chilly. :P
    It's swimming season!

The weather here in MA was really hot for like 4 days in a row. The water felt refreshing. But then the weather suddenly cooled down and now the water is way too chilly. :P

I wish MO would cool down :sweat_smile: We've had weather in the upper 80s/low 90s for like two weeks straight with medium to high humidity :grimace: Plus our A/C broke and won't turn on so we're struggling here :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    It's swimming season!

I wish MO would cool down :sweat_smile: We've had weather in the upper 80s/low 90s for like two weeks straight with medium to high humidity :grimace: Plus our A/C broke and won't turn on so we're struggling here :sweat_smile:

Yeah it’s like that for me to. The heat doesn’t bother me to much here just because of where I live

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top