Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hidden Stump in Sims 4 Cottage Living

lulicanaleslulicanales Posts: 54 Member
Hi! Wyt about the hidden stump at the end of Cottage Living trailer (minute 1:55) ? Does it mean something?

Comments

• nasch_katzenasch_katze Posts: 193 Member
    Not sure. It would have been a huge thing to push in a trailer if it meant a secret world or fairies. Don't count on it.
  • ChatonChaton Posts: 144 Member
    I noticed it right away and I'm convinced this is a hidden small world like Sylvan Glade, with small fairies perhaps. Even my husband, who doesn't play the Sims, noticed it and said that there are probably fairies hidden somewhere. I think this could be revealed in a gameplay trailer. Of course, I might very well be wrong, but this is a feeling that I got. They really emphasized the bunny going there.
  • Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    I think it might be a hidden world like Sylvan Glade. I'm not expecting fairies or anything major but maybe a rare animal or plant.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    I'm going to go the bummer route and say that's the Rabbit Warren for wild rabbits.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited June 2021
    I thought they said they were not going to do anymore hidden lots/worlds because analytics told them that Simmers didn’t use them.
  • AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 711 Member
    The way they zoomed out made me think it'd turn into a fairy world kind of like Realm of Magic lol but would've been way too much. It's probably a hidden lot and I'm excited about it, we haven't had one of those in a while.
  • lulicanaleslulicanales Posts: 54 Member
    I thought maybe it implied not fairies but maybe magic gnomes / leprechauns like the one in the postcard, since it is scotland/UK based
  • MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    Yeah, the way it was shown i thought it was about fairies, but that is very unlikely. I think it is just a spawner for rabbits like it was already suggested.
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    I think they were just having a Watership Down moment with the cinematography. The stump was also in one of the lots gardens. Pretty sure its for the rabbits.
  • EnigmaOFFCEnigmaOFFC Posts: 58 Member
    edited June 2021
    Its just a "lore" thing, cuz rabbits bury holes in tree stumps in real life to hide/make their nests or whatever its called. One of the exclusive items from buying the game before september 2nd is a tree with a hole in it, I think its their version of a rabbit house instead of adding cages to the game.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Nothing but a spot for the rabbit to vanish in
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • greydonngreydonn Posts: 715 Member
    I really, really am hoping for faeries still...I'll buy the pack even if there aren't faeries, heck, I still think without them this might just be the best pack that has ever been released for the sims 4, but I want them. heh. >:)
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.
  • IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    According to a sim guru you'll be awarded the stump if you have high enough friendship with a rabbit and then you can place it on your lot where the rabbits can come and go as they please.
  • BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    edited June 2021
    it's the rabbit's home. i think if we were getting fairies, they would have been teased like mermaids were in the island living trailer. i hope we do get them soon though! they actually would have gone well in this pack, it looks really enchanting and magical even though there isn't any magic that we know of. the cottages, singing with animals, the twirling pumpkins vines, huge fairytale vibes.

but it's fine if we don't get them here anyway, i'd love a whole fairy gamepack and this pack still looks fantastic either way! can't wait, this is the first pack i've been excited for in a long time. it looks really, really beautiful.
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    i THINK it's JUST the rabbit's home still so cute
  • emiobixemiobix Posts: 88 Member
    enjoy a picnic on any table

I wish they were placeable on the ground too, but happy we got picnics anyway!
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you guys.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    emiobix wrote: »
    enjoy a picnic on any table

I wish they were placeable on the ground too, but happy we got picnics anyway!

They should have made them like the coolers, so Sims didn't need to use the tables, just grab a plate and eat standing up if there is no chair available. That way we could have used it with the tree stump and stone seating we have in game.
  • ArcaArca Posts: 183 Member
    Fairy_ring_on_Iceland.jpg
    Is it a fairy ring?
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    The stump shown at the end was just a home where the wild rabbits live. That's what came to my mind when I saw those hidden stumps in the trailer.
  • robyngravesrobyngraves Posts: 248 Member
    The stump makes several appearances throughout the trailer, but I think it is just a rabbit "house".
  • JoybearrJoybearr Posts: 117 Member
    edited June 2021
    Wrong thread, sorry.
  • shailaputriishailaputrii Posts: 64 Member
    eu acredito em fadas (i believe in fairies)
  • MsMayMsMay Posts: 440 Member
    edited June 2021
    It might be just a rabbit home that wild rabbit live there. But I won’t be surprised, if it turn out the rabbit can do more then living in the stump. Probably if your sims be friendly with the wild rabbit, the rabbit might also go in the hidden stump and come out given your sims maybe any items (or maybe rare items) to your sims.