Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cottage Living Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!!!!

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
Coming Juy 22nd!!!!
42 Days!!!!!

This is a Thursday date.

Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    Seems like such a long time away... 42 days (I think)?
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Wahhhhhhh! That is soo far away.

Seriously though my heart is pounding right now. I’m a level of excited I haven’t been since seasons was announced.
  • LehmanLegacyLehmanLegacy Posts: 176 Member
    This is..... so far away, but I know it will be worth it. I think I am actually going to be away when it comes out... DEVASTATED!
  • deedles64deedles64 Posts: 149 Member
    OMG!!! Bunnies,cows,chickens,llamas and a fox? I'm Dying!
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    42 days. Good lord
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    HERE WE GOOOOO

But Why July I am hyped right now Hahahaha
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Preordered just a few moments after the premiere.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Why on a Thursday?
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Yay, countdown!! <3
    #Team Occult
  • RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    OMG, this is so far awaaaaay! I'm so excited for this pack!
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Well, if they fix the DHD bugs in the meantime, I'll probably wait to bundle Cottage + DHD + paranormal.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    I am so excited, i couldn't stand old crumps but I am glad shes coming back and everything with her. The bunnies look so cute, patchy is gonna be right at home comforting a busy farmer's wife....oh right to prevent my rambling....so.much.wannnnnnt.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    42 days...I just had a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy moment. B)
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    Isn't on that date EA Play Live?
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    Way longer than I thought we would wait. I think this might be a day one purchase for me.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited June 2021
    This is..... so far away, but I know it will be worth it. I think I am actually going to be away when it comes out... DEVASTATED!

Me too, but I'm not really disappointed, I'll be in Disneyland Paris haha

Besides, it'll probably take me until September 2nd to save up anyways, so I might as well get myself a free bike. Might bundle it with Jungle Adventure and Movie Hangout since I've been wanting them for a while too.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    Anyone else having the Wednesday showing on Origin? This is what I'm seeing, but not sure if this is normal?

HTEMhvp.png
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    And I shall name my first llama Gerbit!

As much as I wasn’t really interested in a farming pack (or the British countryside world) the fact that they have put llamas in the game after 20 long years of jokes and references has made this pack a day one if not pre-order pack for me! 1 month and 11 days to go!! 🦙 ❤️
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    I wonder if animals can get sick? If this pack has some compatibility with vets, I would be incredibly happy.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,170 Member
    Oh my gosh this is so cute.
  • bootsguybootsguy Posts: 890 Member
    I just wish there are carabaos or water buffalo... I am not in a hurry of buying these and I don't mind if I don't get the limited-time bonus contents because I still have to enjoy the previous expansion and game packs. I might buy this Cottage Living pack in 2030!
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    I wonder if animals can get sick? If this pack has some compatibility with vets, I would be incredibly happy.

Probably not since the interactions isn't adapted for cows, lamas and chickens
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Peral wrote: »
    Gordy wrote: »

Probably not since the interactions isn't adapted for cows, lamas and chickens

It would be pretty hard to pop a cow or a llama up on one of those vet tables! :D But maybe the bunnies.

I am wondering whether the foxes, for example, might get into scuffles with our cats and dogs, which could cause the cats and dogs to get sick or injured.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I’m disappointed it’s not releasing in the next 2 weeks.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Why on a Thursday?

Why not? Only drawback is that if the pre-pack patch is on Tuesday that's only a couple of days for modders to update their mods, but oh well, I'll probably spend about 5 days just in build mode anyway.

I guess they've got a lot planned (blogs/trailers) with some of the features of the pack in the leadup, and at least one livestream maybe even two; seems like they've got a lot to cover.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)