Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cottage Living Positive Thoughts Thread πŸ“

Β«13456757
simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
edited February 14 in Nominated Threads
Didn't think I'd be starting another positive thoughts thread quite so soon after DHD but here we are. :)

https://youtu.be/7rSNOU_T7mg?si=FekNnUQ6oPiGBFwR

As usual this thread is for simmers looking forward to the new EP. Will update with name and info once it is revealed.

Giveaway coming on July 1. πŸ™‚
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    I love it. <3
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    I’m in heaven! Waiting till the 22nd of July is going to be torture. It looks so incredible.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    It looks like kids can sew? Or whatever that thing the girl was holding was
  • Dannakyri1Dannakyri1 Posts: 207 Member
    edited June 2021
    I sort of hope rabbits wearing jumpers are optional. I don't tend to dress up my animals. but otherwise it looks interesting. Also looks like more skills for kids. That girl was for sure cooking with mom and cross stitching.
  • ThisSentenceIsALieThisSentenceIsALie Posts: 78 Member
    Llamas!
    /ᐠqꞈqᐟ\ οΎ‰
  • YautjagirlYautjagirl Posts: 351 Member
    OMG I am in love with the trailer! It looks amazing and so many cute animals! Now I can't seriously wait until 22.7 :D
  • BB0990BB0990 Posts: 28 Member
    This is going to be a long wait
  • KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    Love that there appears to be a contest for prize winning pumpkins, new addition of rabbits and llamas (or alpacas?), and the possible new food items coming in. I'm not a big fan of cottage themes outside of ACNH but I think this has a lot of potential.
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    edited June 2021
    I was never very interested in a farm life ep but I think this trailer has just converted me!!! ❀️ This pack looks amazing! I’m in love with the foxes!
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,444 Member
    It looks like kids can sew? Or whatever that thing the girl was holding was

@PlayerSinger2010 looks like either embroidery or cros-stitch.
  • LehmanLegacyLehmanLegacy Posts: 176 Member
    Give it all to me NOW! This is just too much, I am playing the perfect family for this EP already.... I will have to take a mini hiatus just so they don't age up too much and not be able to enjoy the cottage life!
  • SkyrryxSkyrryx Posts: 201 Member
    edited June 2021
    22nd of July. Just in time for my vacation! :)<3 I love the small animals (rabbits, chickens), the alpacas and the cow, we can paint it?!
    Thank you @83bienchen for modding the game. Whims Overhaul is essential for my gameplay.
  • grnblzgrnblz Posts: 247 Member
    OMG. So excited!! Farms, chickens, cows, bunnies, and llamas. I am going to be in heaven playing this EP. The cottages are beautiful and so is the countryside. The picnic basket is back. So much in this one. Can't wait. Come on July!
  • YautjagirlYautjagirl Posts: 351 Member
    edited June 2021
    I also think that horses will be a future game pack since if there are already big animals like llamas and cows I don't see why they would not include horses later :)
  • HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 513 Member
    edited June 2021
    Everything looks exciting but my positive thought number one was - it's Japanese Breakfast song! Idk I just love it. )) Other stuff I need to process more. And, yes, it's so nice to have trailers without a cringe voiceover.
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    THOSE CHICKENS HAHAHAHAHAHA
  • CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    I'm in love! Llamas, cows, bunnies, chickens... Also swimmable water. The pumpkin growing contest looks fun too.
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    I'm hoping there's pigs and sheep and etc... but anyone else saw the picnic basket and it looks like we're getting a new hobby
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    ilov it planing for my simm a nice life in the country
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    Glorious! <3
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    edited June 2021
    Veggie contests! Cross stitching! Swimmable water! Cows, chickens, bunnies, llamas, and apparently some other kind of pet or wild birds with interactions? (Are those new foxes, or the same cat foxes?) A new bicycle! (Fingers crossed kids can ride them now?)

I love it. I was prepared to be fully hyped, and here we are! It looks so good!

This is definitely a full-price purchase for me. Now I'm just dying to get a peek at the world map to see what I have to work with so I can start planning ahead.

ETA: also, what is up with that special tree? Hmmm...
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    This looks amazing and everything I have wanted in a farming pack. Cows, chickens, country fairs, set in a uk inspired world. I love everything that is in the trailer so far. My only complaint (if it is one) is we have to wait until the 22nd it seems so long away. I think I will be pre-ordering this.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited June 2021
    I didn't think I ever wanted a pack with farm animals but this one has me sold, all the animals are so cute. I am actually very excited for it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top