Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It was another farming hint❣️ This looks AMAZING ❣️ πŸ°πŸ¦™πŸ”πŸ¦ŠπŸ“

Comments

• SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    kusurusu wrote: Β»
    I'm having another look at that "gnome" and wondering if it is a four legged animal with a tail and with a hat on, only showing its' nose!

it's a gnome next to a toadstool

I know that but @CAPTAIN_NXR7 also said it could be a tortoise! ;)
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    I'm having another look at that "gnome" and wondering if it is a four legged animal with a tail and with a hat on, only showing its' nose!

Sometimes a gnome is simply a gnome. 🀣 Seriously though I’m feeling farm pack for sure. Not midwestern American farming but rural UK cottage farming 1 hr and 45 minutes until we have a much clearer understanding.
    β€œEverybunny”, β€œbeak”, the 11th April 2019 on the postcard...

Just makes me think of Easter? Bunnies, obviously, chickens and the 11th April was smack dab between Good Friday and Easter Sunday last year. I have no idea how Easter could be the theme for this pack, but I get much stronger Easter vibes than farming at this point.

I dunno man, I’m so hopeful for farming but I know EA and my brain has gone conspiracy theorist out of fear.

Depends whether they are using the British way of putting days, months, years or the American one of months, days, years so we can all get confused. One more difference between the Americans and British! :)
  • ChocoSulSulChocoSulSul Posts: 182 Member

Sometimes a gnome is simply a gnome. 🀣 Seriously though I’m feeling farm pack for sure. Not midwestern American farming but rural UK cottage farming 1 hr and 45 minutes until we have a much clearer understanding.
    haha yes but I was joking with Gordy! He made us imagine a turtle! I have the photos of both drawings haha
    i5BuPZT.png

Capitan's turtle is great! :D
    Turtle-smll.jpg

• Jewels20Jewels20 Posts: 79 Member
    Only about an hour left and I’m prepared to be disappointed. I really hope I’m not this time.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    2minssss
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
    *last second ritual*
    edited June 2021
    *last second ritual*

MY MAGICAL ABILITIES ARE BACK HYPEEEEEE

dang that was good trailer okay let me go back thousamd times to see something besides crumplebottom using her handbag
  • greydonngreydonn Posts: 715 Member
    COWS. CHICKENS...LLAMAS! OH MY
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    greydonn wrote: Β»

The llamas look really nice, but still a bit sad there's no hint of horses.
    Well, better luck next time... maybe.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited June 2021
    I really like this! There is even cooking/baking for kids (perhaps a new family activity?), embroidery as a new hobby, this is really detailed, I really like it. I also like the world. I do think the bunnies can be kind of annoying (and I don't like that they were shirts? I hope there are plain bunnies too), but they're cute too, I hope I can integrate them in my gameplay.

I would have preferred horses over lamas, but oh well. I hope freed babies are next. :) I am really positive about this pack!
  • ReedfishReedfish Posts: 222 Member

It's a shame, but this looks like a really filled-out pack. Horses will be better in their own pack, I think. I just hope it's soon.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Congratulations to the simmers who wanted Farming.

Me me me <3

Equitation is something coming I expect as it came high up the poll by GrimSuruDoi a few years' ago. It will probably be a game pack of it's own and go nicely with this one.
    Congratulations to the simmers who wanted Farming.

Me me me <3

This is a "me too" Sims 4 moment for me! I wonder if you can follow that rabbit down the rabbit hole now. :)

haha yes but I was joking with Gordy! He made us imagine a turtle! I have the photos of both drawings haha
    i5BuPZT.png

Capitan's turtle is great! :D
    Turtle-smll.jpg

Could have been that llama in disguise though! :)o:)
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    I am absolutely in love with what I saw in that trailer! I CANNOT WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON THIS PACK!
  • nasch_katzenasch_katze Posts: 193 Member
    Lamas over horses ANY DAY
    edited June 2021
    I'm so happy the cas and build buy look so gooooooooooood hnhhngnggn

those windows and roofs and old style furnitures and aaaaaaa THE WALL PAPER IN KITCHEN

also cross stitch i love love love love that they added it AND I LOVE KIDS CAN DO IT

and llamas! and shearing them!
    and chickens that attack sims!
    and birbs!
    and cows!
    and pumpkins!
    and contests!
    and bunny!
    and swimmable lake!
    plants that look like actual plants!
    picnic basket!

AND CRUMPLEBOTTOM THAT SEEMS ACCURATE TO HERSELF YES THANK LORD THEY DIDNT DRESS HER IN CROPTOP

okay im about to name everything in the trailer anyway im hyped

i feel bit weird about "buy by september 2nd" thing at the end though... bit shady marketing sims team you didnt have to make exclusive items to make me get this immediately

i think they noticed people started waiting the sales so they threw that in
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    I wonder if you can recolour your llamas, cows and rabbits as you can with Cats and Dogs or maybe you need the latter pack in order to do it.
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    I wonder if interaction with wild birds will be a thing?! The Lama will it react to CAS made foxes
    edited June 2021
    WAIT ANYONE NOTICE THE POND TOOL YIBSSSSSS