Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you use to Edit and Record???

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    I'm really enjoying OBS, but I'm not sure if it's Assassin's Creed Origins or if it's the drain on my CPU from OBS, but when I tried to live stream it everything came to a halt. YT lagged so badly I had to end the stream. I haven't had this issue with any other game. But I'm still using OBS for all my other streams.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    Wlee2060Wlee2060 Posts: 1 New Member
    For me, I prefer to use Joyoshare Screen Recorder and Camtasia to record and edit videos. The first one allows me to record the system audio and microphone sound separately or simutaneously, while the latter gives me more editing features to make the videos wonderful.
  • Options
    MalisityMalisity Posts: 145 Member
    I use OBS to record, Audacity to clean the audio and Lightworks for editing.
  • Options
    FriesSuppliesFriesSupplies Posts: 51 Member
    I would suggest Sony Vegas and Filmora for video editing. Also Fraps or OBS for screen recording and if you don't have a good mic like me Audacity can clean background noises and it also does some cool things like pitch changing and etc.
  • Options
    ArialisimsArialisims Posts: 120 Member
    I also use OBS to record. You can record audio and video at the same time.
    I use Movavi plus 2020, its inexpensive (especially if you find code) and SUPER easy to use.
    VbXPSzu.png
  • Options
    RiveniaSimsRiveniaSims Posts: 54 Member
    Like most people, I also use OBS to record gameplay. Then I edit it with Pinnacle Studio 22, which I'm still learning about, but so far, it's been a pretty good editing software (besides the random crashes). Another good game recorder/Streaming software I've used is XSplit. The free version has a watermark if you don't set it to 720p though, but it's still another good option!
  • Options
    chuckjaymoorechuckjaymoore Posts: 60 Member
    I use Xbox Game Bar to record gameplay. Then I used Google Camera from my Pixel phone to record the audio. I convert the 4K MP4 video to 320kbps mp3 audio and edit the audio in Audacity. For background music, I download mp3s from the YouTube Audio Library. I then use Microsoft Photo Video Editor to edit my video. I'm planning on using Hitfilm Express once I learn how to use the video editor. I find professional video editors intimidating to use.
    Gallery ID: 1mooresimmer
    YouTube channel: youtube.com/@1mooresimmer/
    TikTok: tiktok.com/@1mooresimmer
  • Options
    ThatPlumbobRobThatPlumbobRob Posts: 295 Member
    > @chuckjaymoore said:
    > I use Xbox Game Bar to record gameplay. Then I used Google Camera from my Pixel phone to record the audio. I convert the 4K MP4 video to 320kbps mp3 audio and edit the audio in Audacity. For background music, I download mp3s from the YouTube Audio Library. I then use Microsoft Photo Video Editor to edit my video. I'm planning on using Hitfilm Express once I learn how to use the video editor. I find professional video editors intimidating to use.

I do the same as you, I'm so glad my laptop came with the xbox recorder. I use voice memo on my iPhone to record my audio. and then Adobe Premier to edit.

3iv0MGa.png
  • Options
    AvliassAvliass Posts: 8 New Member
    I find Joyoshare VidiKit powerful and easy to use. Actually, this app is a video toolkit and has a built-in screen recorder. You can use the screen recorder to record videos, then use is built-in editing tools to edit your recordings. It also has a video cutter, video converter, video merger, video compressor, etc. which can also be used to edit recordings or other videos. It is amazing.