Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Stuff Pack Should I Snatch?

2...Next

Comments

• Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member
    I think all the choices are nice and have something fun to offer. I don't think there is a bad choice in the bunch. I just wanted to comment that I am shocked you don't have Romantic Garden Stuff. Whenever I see your avatar, I think "there is the romance lady". :)
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,949 Member
    edited June 2021
    Monet11 wrote: »
    I think all the choices are nice and have something fun to offer. I don't think there is a bad choice in the bunch. I just wanted to comment that I am shocked you don't have Romantic Garden Stuff. Whenever I see your avatar, I think "there is the romance lady". :)

:lol: romance lady is very flattered to be thought as such

but yeah well the so called story of that is:
    I only had bought eps + jungle adventures and vampires physical store bundles (they came with fitness,toddler,kids and backyard)

until 2019
    (despite having played since release)

then the 50% off sales hit and i also got much better computer to play so i didnt need to worry so much about my computer just dying on me so i could afford to add some more packs (any pack i want basically)

which resulted in me getting all gps catched up (minus star wars) and i also got some more recent stuffs like paranormal and moschino and i got knitting in giveaway but id surely have bought it too

but the older stuff packs i couldn't really find timing to buy between all the other things since there was loads of other stuff to prioritize

so now that ive ended up with this weird 8e balance and a perfect sale for it i shall indeed catch one stuff pack

buuut at this point I'm very lost what i want most :lol: cause there is some good stuff i missed while having to fear my computer would explode probably :lol:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    Tiny Living Stuff
    I would've suggested Spooky stuff, because I do love the pack, but I voted for Tiny living.
    The reason why is that you can make smaller houses, and I think it adds house types, plus it would be fun way to add a small vampire house, or a small haunted house.
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member

Simmingal wrote: »

so now that ive ended up with this weird 8e balance and a perfect sale for it i shall indeed catch one stuff pack

buuut at this point I'm very lost what i want most :lol: cause there is some good stuff i missed while having to fear my computer would explode probably :lol:

It's a hard choice, for sure. That's why I didn't answer your poll. Fortunately, you will be happy with whatever you choose, I think. :) For what it's worth, I use laundry day the least of all those packs. But I hate doing laundry irl, so I'm biased. :D Good luck choosing!
    Monet11 wrote: »
    Simmingal wrote: »

It's a hard choice, for sure. That's why I didn't answer your poll. Fortunately, you will be happy with whatever you choose, I think. :) For what it's worth, I use laundry day the least of all those packs. But I hate doing laundry irl, so I'm biased. :D Good luck choosing!

haha yeah :lol: I think I'll at least wait the new trailer out before i make my choice though sooo tomorrow it is perhaps
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Spooky Stuff
    I like the party in spooky stuff
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Spooky Stuff
    I like the party in spooky stuff
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    Tiny Living Stuff
    I personally use Tiny Living and Laundry day the most. I like the furniture/objects that some with both backs and the CAS is nice too.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Tiny Living Stuff
    Personally, Tiny Living is the 2nd most great stuff pack after Paranormal. Tiny Living gives a tiny building challenge with the cool Murphy's Bed. Also, due to the fact that all beds can be upgraded, you can get your sim to fix the Murphy's Bed so that there's no problems; just give your sim Handiness 8 or 10.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    Movie Hangout Stuff
    I would like to add with Tiny Living getting most of the votes that it's actually one of my least favourite stuff packs. The furniture is okay, especially the murphy bed, but other than that it just doesn't offer much. Definitely consider if building/playing tiny homes is something that inspires you!
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Tiny Living Stuff
    Tiny Living is the most bang for your buck, in my opinion, but it really depends on what you like to play with.

Spooky Stuff could effectively be considered nothing, but I like the candy bowl and the party/costumes. I end up using the tacky Halloween esque stuff as nursery furniture for my baby occults (it works really well, actually).

Probably my least favorite and least used is Bowling Night.

Most used is Laundry Day, Spooky, and Movie Hangout (really like the aesthetic of this one and Sims love the popcorn machine).

Vintage Glamour is all about the butler for me, but the items aren't bad. I just tend to lean more into CAS on this one. Then Romantic Garden is one I use the CAS from pretty often and I like the wishing well, but I rarely deck out my garden as much as I should with it.
    okay dang now I'm even more confused after new trailer
    edited June 2021
    OKAY IM JUST GONNA THROW THESE IN PACK RANDOMIZER :lol:

edit: it gave me Vintage Glamour so that it is

whew choice made
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,502 Member
    Vintage Glamour Stuff
    I have every one of those. I don't celebrate Halloween, so I don't use Spooky Stuff much, but the costumes are cool. I checked Vintage Glamour stuff because it includes a Butler. I play families that are rich. (Hey, never been rich myself, but I can at least play this game and pretend, right?) I love all of them, really. I use laundry day stuff. I like to build houses and I make laundry rooms for them, too. When the Dad and all five kids are off to school for the day, Mom needs something to do besides paint. I have three of the kits, too. So, she busies herself doing laundry, gardening, washing her family's clothing and vacuuming their two story house.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Tiny Living Stuff
    If you like building, I'd say Tiny Living. It's a really fun challenge in my opinion to build creative micro homes that still function. And then you get good perks too if you enjoy skilling and stuff during gameplay. Laundry Day is one of my favorite packs just for the stuff, but I will admit that actually doing laundry gets old fast, so most of my houses don't have a washer or dryer since I get tired of doing laundry, just like in real life haha. But I do use stuff from that pack frequently from both CAS and BB.

Bowling Night and Movie Night are fun too, just for something different for your sims to do. I find I use BB and CAS from Movie Night a lot too, even if my sims don't want movies that frequently. I don't really use bowling often in my game at all, but it's a nice activity and a new venue you can make with having a bowling alley in your worlds.

Romantic Garden isn't a bad pack either, I just feel like it's really lacking compared to some of the newer stuff packs with actual stuff to do. But it does have some lovely items.

I don't own the other two packs so no opinion there :)
    edited June 2021
    Judith is vibing with this
    vMShKQP.png
    Tgeb9zG.png
    trying out some new looks :lol:
    01yvdXK.png
    but I did actually give her some new outfits
    s78oVEh.png
    FHj0KTs.png
    (+ random vampire form version because ;) )
    avYiBVX.png

the furniture looked bit too modern for the straud house but I'm sure I'll find nice use for it too
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    Romantic Garden Stuff
    Didn't realize Tiny Living was an option, get that one. Romantic Garden comes with the wishing well, a new way to ear Simoleans. (or kill your sims)
    Tiny Living feels more like a GP to me.
    Lol I only now realized that you already chose. Welp, hope this helped someone.
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
    edited June 2021
    doggers123 wrote: »
    Didn't realize Tiny Living was an option, get that one. Romantic Garden comes with the wishing well, a new way to ear Simoleans. (or kill your sims)
    Tiny Living feels more like a GP to me.
    Lol I only now realized that you already chose. Welp, hope this helped someone.

it will help me next time don't worry :lol: I'm sure i will enter this conflict one day again
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top