Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @Turjan
    Its only my story that has it own thread, my other saves I post about here hehe.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,919 Member
    edited June 2021
    Thank you for your feedback about Daryl's death video.

@bekkasan I am very tempted to put that video up on my channel.

@turjan when the incident first happened a few scenarios went through my mind and I explored ideas of how I could incorporate it into the main story.

It occurs to me it would mean one of two things, both of which would take a lot of time to achieve.
    1. Either Daryl is out of the story permanently which will be extremely time wasting for me as I'd have to make a replacement for him and go through a week or more of real time getting Dolores to know and agree to marry him.
    2. Or I will have to devote a lot of time and energy having Dolores retrieve his tombstone from the bottom of the dive lot and have her revive him. They are in Isla Paradiso and are due to go home soon. It might take a few sim days to get him back.

My patience does have limits.

I still have 8 other couples to send on vacation.

Here are Dolores's siblings still waiting patiently at home to meet their future spouse and go on vacation before getting married.

Demetria-Sharonda-Coby-Megan-Latoya-Joni-Constance-Kendall.jpg
    Demetria, Sharonda, Coby, Megan, Latoya, Joni, Constance, Kendall

Demetria and Dave have already met and are waiting at home in Cake Island for Dolores and Daryl to return so Demetria and Dave can head off somewhere to have their vacation and wedding. They haven't yet decided where they plan to go for their vacation.

Demetria-Dave.jpg
    Demetria and Dave

Coby and Sharonda will head for the Great Southern Land to meet their future spouses after Demetria and Dave have married and moved to their own home in Cake Island.

Coby and Sharonda
    Coby-Sharonda.jpg

Clarice and Stan are waiting in the Great Southern Land to meet their future spouses Coby and Sharonda
    Clarice-Stan001.jpg

This trio, Joni, Constance and Kendall still have imaginary friend dolls in their inventory. Those dolls need to be made real and sent to the Great Southern Land to learn skills.
    Joni-Constance-Kendall.jpg

I'm looking forward to giving their imaginary friends serious makeovers once they are made real.

This pair of Imaginary Friends made real are waiting in the Great Southern Land to complete their training and move out to live as townies in Cake Island.

Rachael-Clara.jpg
    Rachael and Clara

Here are the future spouses who are waiting in the Great Southern Land. They are Stan, Clarice, Mark, Lionel, Jack, Chris and Karen.

Stan-Clarice-Mark-Lionel-Jack-Chris-Karen.jpg
    Stan, Clarice, Mark, Lionel, Jack, Chris, Karen waiting to meet Sharonda, Coby, Megan, Latoya, Joni Constance and Kendall.

I lined them up in order of when it will be their turn to meet and go on vacation with their chosen future spouse. The first initial of their names match the first initial of the names of their future spouses. Otherwise I would have difficulty remembering who was made for which of the main family. They are all given traits suited to their future spouse and their future role of providing grandchildren for Gerri.

If I have to spend a few episodes on getting Daryl back from the dead, or find a replacement for him I will most likely decide not to continue with the videos as I need to get this series done so I can move on to The Perfect Genetics Challenge, Oscar's Teen Years, The McFluff Story, Caroline and Friends at University etc.

Of course the other problem is I didn't save after it happened.

When I first saw he was struggling to breathe with only 30 minutes of air left. I could have sent him to the surface immediately and this scene would have never happened. Instead I told him to catch another fish and look inside a treasure chest. I simply let it happen to see what would happen knowing I could shut down the game without saving.

If I want to put his death into the story I'll have to make him do it all again.

And retrieving the tombstone is problematic because I don't even know which dive lot he was in because he had arrived there by going through a dive cave. I could work it out. It would probably be the dive lot that requires a level of 6 in the scuba diving skill.

I know it would be fun to incorporate his death into the main story. That would mean changing the storyline. My focus is to get the main story finished in as few episodes as possible. Therefore, I will either not do anything with the video I have of his death, or I will put a very short video up as an outtake. It runs for 1 minute and 2 seconds so it'll be very short.

Poor-Daryl001.jpg

So, thank you greatly for commenting and giving me ideas about what to do. But my mind is made up on only one thing - it won't be part of the main story as I need to get everyone married and have the 30 grandchildren so I can put this one away for good and move on to the other stories I've left hanging while I get this one done.

I am very keen to take Oscar and his two companions, Eric and Susanne, on their exploration of all of the 13+ worlds in their Save.

Oscar is a teen now. And he's getting ready for his future career in the music industry. He plans to be a Rock and Roll star one day.
    Screenshot-488.jpg

I want to move the McFluff Story on and get it completed eventually. It is on Generation 1 at the moment. It started at Generation 0. Generation 2 has begun to be born in game. I had planned it go to Generation 5 before they discover the spell that'll turn the cats into humans.

Iris and Gerry (Generation 1)
    Iris-And-Gerry001.png

Old Gertie (Generation 0)
    Gertie.jpg

Gertie's Cats who used to be 15 of Old Gertie's least favourite friends before she accidentally turned them all into cats.
    Cats002.jpg

The Perfect Genetics Challenge is about to start the second generation. The first heir has just aged up to Young Adult when I left it to try to get the 30 Grandchildren Badge series done.
    Olivia and Don (Generation 1)
    OliveaAndDon002.jpg

Cindy is the heir and she's recently aged up to Young Adult - but I only have a pic of her as a child.
    CindyChild002.gif

And some of the other main characters.
    Screenshot-200.jpg

Caroline and Friends at University now has a full household of a variety of sims. There are a few interesting relationships developing between them including one between a human sim and a plant sim that happened autonomously and I'm watching it to see how it develops. They have a long haul ahead of them as they still have 40+ badges to try for.
    Screenshot-195.jpg

There will be many opportunities in some of those stories to add this type of thing to the storyline. But nothing will happen with any of them if I never get this series done.

So, since I know some of you will enjoy seeing the watery death of poor Daryl, I will probably load this extremely short video to YouTube at some time today and then I'll send the happily engaged couple home to get married with Dolores's whole family to help them celebrate the happy day before sending Demetria and Dave on their vacation.

Once Demetria and Dave are married and living in their own home I'll send Coby and Sharonda on vacation in The Great Southern Land. I think I'll give Coby and Sharonda a double wedding. Haven't tried to do that before. It may not work.
    Demetria-Dave.jpg

Coby and Sharonda
    Coby-Sharonda.jpg

Clarice and Stan
    Clarice-Stan001.jpg

I still have 3 imaginary friends to make real and train. They will have to travel to the Great Southern Land for that. There are two imaginary friends made real waiting to complete their training in the Great Southern Land and they can do that when Coby and Sharonda arrive to meet their future spouses Clarice and Stan.

My goal is to try to squeeze each vacation and wedding into a single episode. That isn't always successful as they inevitably have too much fun to leave enough out to get them to leave home and return as a married couple in each single episode. I don't want to prolong the process any further than necessary.

Happy Simming
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    I've decided that I probably will do the story with Cassandra after all. I've got some of what I need to setup the story, but I'm still searching for a few things. Tonight, I'm ridding out old CC I don't want to use, mainly some hairs that don't looks so great in game. It's going to be a slow process though, because I can't match the names with the hair and will have to put each one in and see. I haven't read any yet, so I'm still several pages behind but I can do that during load times. Anyway, back to the story, everything that I laid out before and posted here is still going to be part of the history, and it will take place in a modified Sunset Valley that I downloaded. I still want to edit some things that aren't quite to my liking, then character creation begins. To me, the world looks like Sunset Valley back in the 1800's, so the characters will be ancestors of some of Sunset's families. Some of these Sims may be the actual townie but changed to look and act more like an ancestor. More on the story will come as I work on it.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited June 2021
    omg merlin just kissed Belle and she liked it! I didn't make them do it, i was trying to set up some of my sims for new update, thought they were just chatting and then I noticed "belle has a naughty reputation" and merlin was smooching her...That's gross.Is there a way to stop two particular sims from automatically romancing each other
    omg merlin just kissed Belle and she liked it! I didn't make them do it, i was trying to set up some of my sims for new update, thought they were just chatting and then I noticed "belle has a naughty reputation" and merlin was smooching her...That's gross.Is there a way to stop two particular sims from automatically romancing each other

I've been trying to achieve that in my 30 Grandchildren game. I used a mod from NRAAS, think it might have been story progression to stop that sort of thing happening to anyone living in my main household in the Great Southern Land as they are all potential spouses and likely to do anything until I get them married to their future spouses. So far it seems to be working. There is flirting going on but I haven't seen any evidence of anything else.
    @Karritz
    I'm pretty sure its story progression, but I don't really understand how castes work.But I thought they were just chatting until
    I heard the music and got the "naughty" notification and saw them smooching without me telling them to.Like eww, he's an old 400 year old wizard grampa XD
    @Karritz
    I'm pretty sure its story progression, but I don't really understand how castes work.But I thought they were just chatting until
    I heard the music and got the "naughty" notification and saw them smooching without me telling them to.Like eww, he's an old 400 year old wizard grampa XD

I haven't managed to work with castes either. But I found if I clicked on the house (I think) I was able to make it so that household couldn't do things I didn't want them to do. I can't remember what now but I think it might have included moving out and starting romantic relationships.
    Poor Daryl is now available for you to watch on YouTube.

@bekkasan @Turjan

https://youtu.be/3fWntgL93h4

It runs for 1 minute and a small number of seconds.

Poor Daryl ran out of air and sadly met up with Grim. He didn't have a death flower. I shut down without saving so Daryl lives on. But if you haven't seen Grim take a sim who ran out of air while scuba diving here's your chance.
    Tagging those I need to reply to. Somewhat caught up on the thread but more pages to go.

@Turjan Yeah, it kind of is a bit dark. I don’t know what the tone of the story will be yet though.
    I hope so too. Still looking for a few more CC items.
    So far, the spell mod seems to be okay, except the banish glitch.
    You’re welcome.

@bekkasan You're welcome.
    Thanks, there are some really nice spells with that mod.
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    @Turjan I deleted half the bars in Bridgeport. Mine’s the only important one that needs to be there. >:)
  • SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,143 Member
    @Turjan Looks like a lovely wedding for june 6th update.

"Nelly thought it was just the right time for a competing show :lol: ."

Oh, haha, I suppose that is what can happen when sims have a wedding out by the pool. :P

And nobody touched the wedding cake, even.. that Nelly really did her best to steal the show. Maybe she wants to get married too.

Also a very nice looking house for your second update. I can see the sims standing behind it there gazing at it in awe. :P
    Donna and Marvin looks like a cute couple with the two toddlers,

@lisasc360

"When she (Williamena) got done scolding him, he had the desire to take a romantic picture with her, so she agreed to it."

Oh, I never understood why anyone can be in love with a werewolf, they always look so creepy in their wolf form... :P

Now, Willie must be careful so he won't be hit.. by The Curse of the Pharaohs... don't touch, never ever steal, unless you're in for the (...) Now let's just hope that the Fates are with him, and that they are Mercyful.. :P

@Karritz

Oh, I love that scenery and the houseboat, the green grass and the ocean shots.

Oh, wow, roller coasters in the Sims even. I suppose that is possible with the Island Paradise expansion. I don't have it and probably won't get it, because I have heard it is terrible with lag and other problems, but it is fancy looking.

The mixologist refused to tend the bar.. yeah, that sounds familiar. Mixologists in this game are sometimes just terrible at their job..

Good thing Daryl actually didn't die..

Wow, that's a lot of sims you have introduced. I like the rockin' teenager.

"Gertie's Cats who used to be 15 of Old Gertie's least favourite friends before she accidentally turned them all into cats."

Haha, oops.. better be careful around this Gertie..

th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
    edited June 2021
    @Sprottenham I'm glad you enjoyed my pictures.

The roller coaster came with the world, Roaring Heights. It might have been the gold version. If you decide to get it check to see if it's the gold version or not. Actually now I think about it I think the gold version might give you some extra clothes.

Gertie's big problem is after she turned them into cats she discovered she didn't know how to make them human again. It'll take five more generations of her adopted family before they work it out. This was inspired by a skin I found when browsing for skins.

Mc-Fluff005.jpg

Mc-Fluff003.jpg

I thought it'd be a fun way to use skins that make sims look like they are part cat. They might be the results of spells that don't quite work. It should be a bit of fun I hope.

Edit: Also the problem with the Island Paradise Expansion is with the world Isla Paradiso. You don't have to use that world to enjoy the things that came with it. And I have a tutorial I made on YouTube showing how to build dive lots in other worlds.
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 I see. Nevertheless, the main activity shifted there.
    Nice stories of Gwen and Teresa, with the usual beautiful pics and sims :smile: . A Bridgeport and Sunset Valley mashup on Legacy Island III, nice.

@Karritz Oh, sorry, no, I didn't suggest you should keep the result of that death, only to maybe put the scene into the video. I just don't mind to simply rewind a story if something unintended happened, especially if I pushed the sim to do that and it wasn't their own idea. Let's be real: Curiosity killed the cat Daryl. Mostly your curiosity :wink: . Nothing wrong with that, but fixable. Anyway, the solution you chose is equally fine. Great little video, thanks!
    Your sims look great.
    And yes, looking forward to the next installment of the "Perfect Genetics Challenge" :smile: .

@Brandontaylor Sounds great. I'm looking forward to seeing whatever you come up with :smile: .

@Astro Awesome. Every bar without elevator is an improvement. Did you replace the high-rises with normal houses?

@Sprottenham Thanks for the comments. Nelly actually married quite a while before Marvin and is already a mother at that point. Glad you like the house. The "admirer"? Just an alien abductor that found me in a bad mood :wink: .
    Hgmy02c.jpg
    Somehow, he can't get enough of the place and doesn't leave.
    @Turjan

Thank you for the comment, that ghost seem to enjoy
    that lot.
    b]Random save game

Devon Ashton
    [/b]

vRySsom.jpg

We left him as he entered a dance club

I1PnX7Q.jpg

KPcVGgJ.jpg

3PBfjuY.jpg

JkoBmIL.jpg

uVSgWIu.jpg

Having a few drinks

ZzD7d2v.jpg

Other Bridgeport townies were there too

3tbBzK7.jpg

KrygBfd.jpg

8BmZl57.jpg

The music was good so a lot danced

WZbBQyE.jpg

Except for Bianca Rubbles brother Dwight, he was standing to the side watching

More later

• lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,278 Member

Okay, now I'm back to playing my Simself in Riverview as I have sort of rotating saves for now. Plus I had built them a house that I want to place in Hidden Springs for when I send them there for a vacation as that is where I said Donny was from. Of course it's the middle of the week for my sims, so I will wait until their weekend comes up before trying to send them on vacation.

Donny got up as it was time for him to get ready for work plus he wasn't too happy that I was snoring up a storm.
    L2zTWBtl.jpg

Donny went in and used the toilet which he clogged up before using the shower but didn't have time to unclog it as his ride was waiting for him. So when he left for work and I got up, I went in and unclogged it before I could use it.
    gjQHN2gl.jpg

I then went out to the kitchen and fixed me some pancakes as I didn't have enough time to fix some for Nathan as he needed to get up soon and get dressed for school.
    SZknJs8l.jpg

Nathan got up and came out and grabbed himself a bowl of cereal as I told him that didn't have time to eat some pancakes and he said that it was okay that he has cereal as he's trying to get to the bottom of the cereal box for the surprise toy inside.
    g8PyuoNl.jpg

I just love fixing my pancakes as it gives me a chance to toss my pancakes up in the air like real chefs do.
    O3vdEIhl.jpg

After Nathan got done with his breakfast and placed his dirty bowl into the dishwasher and came over to give a hug, I finished up cooking my pancakes and took them outside on the patio in the pouring rain to eat them.
    2MTnlo4l.jpg

When Anne Droid got done charging herself up, she decided to work on the car for Lisa and Donny as she is excited to see it completed.
    o76bIDQl.jpg

After I was done eating and getting my dirty dishes cleaned up, I went to my computer to finish writing my next book so that I could submit some more chapters to my publisher which she liked and paid me $50 for.
    rJwGh4el.jpg

Scout took to barking at his food bowl after he got done eating from it. He must had thought he saw something in there that doesn't belong there.
    kPAVQEll.jpg

The time portal came alive again and sent 2 future residents though one of which was a descendant of mine but I didn't get a chance to say hi to her. And the other one is of course another plumbot that was passing by Scout as he was hunting for collectibles.
    t6iBlhkl.jpg

Scout heads on over to the pond out back and searches for more collectibles over there before heading next door to search over there.
    7AXMFftl.jpg

While Scout was out hunting, a stray dog comes up on the front porch looking for something by the way he's holding his head.
    NSQ8VWXl.jpg

Of course the gnomes are all gathered in their meeting circle yet again. I wonder what they are talking about unless they are just chilling out in the rain.
    dPWQmFUl.jpg

While Scout was next door, Duchess Perkins comes out wanting to nuzzle Scout but he wasn't having any of that at the moment.
    EyH019zl.jpg

After Anne Droid got done working on the engine of the car, she went to rev it up to see how it sounds before she decides if it needs more work done to it.
    O9paQLVl.jpg

It sounded somewhat good but it still needs more work done to it, so she goes back to working on the engine.
    e712UfIl.jpg

Both Donny and Nathan got home around the same time, so Nathan asked his dad if he can go out an play in his treehouse but Donny told him that he needed to get his homework done first before he can play. So Donny sat down with Nathan to make sure that he completed his homework before playtime.
    CRd01uil.jpg
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,278 Member

While everyone was busy doing their what I had them doing, I panned over to where the Riverview Amusement park was and took a picture of it... :)
    gbc1VgFl.jpg

When Nathan got his homework done and Donny checked to make sure that everything was completed on it, he asked Nathan about his day before telling him that he can go outside and play.
    OG7JlCpl.jpg

Of course Nathan was excited to be done with his homework as he really wanted to play in his treehouse, so he went running outside and climbed up into his treehouse so that he can explore new worlds.
    II3Xzhpl.jpg

He got inside and turned everything on as he was going down a checklist of things that needed to be done before he could blast to outer space.
    Nathan to his 1st officer: Engine on?
    1st officer: Check
    Nathan: Doors closed?
    1st Officer: Check
    Nathan: Fueled up?
    Nathan: Rockets prepared?
    Nathan: Astronauts strapped in?
    Nathan: Air-locked sealed?
    Nathan: Computers ready?
    Nathan to 2nd officer: Can you concur to this?
    2nd Officer: Yes sir. Everything is at the ready sir.
    Nathan: Well then, let's blast off.
    8cfl1qZl.jpg

I went up to my art studio to do some more painting but when I got done, I headed to the kitchen to get dinner started. Before I could that, I needed to clean up the dirty counter as I didn't feel like doing that earlier as I had an upset stomach. I just hope that I'm not getting sick or anything like that.
    yzSOugZl.jpg

I had a taste for Fish & Chips, so that is was I took out of the freezer for dinner tonight.
    Fx2XGfMl.jpg

Nathan was having a blast out in his treehouse while I was preparing dinner. While he was pretending to be in outer space, he wrote in his space log about his findings so far.
    pD6cGBfl.jpg
    ROYpLZml.jpg

After I was done cooking dinner, I placed the food on the table and called for everyone to come and get their food. Donny of course was already sitting in the kitchen watching me cook dinner, so Nathan was the only one that needed to come in to eat.
    qEDOxusl.jpg

Once we were done eating dinner, I put away the leftovers while Donny and Nathan headed to their bathrooms to get ready for bed.
    wJNJbsal.jpg
    qEoN1R2l.jpg

After the kitchen was cleaned up, I went out to check the mail being that Donny walked right past the mailbox when he got home. So either he didn't see the mail flag was up indicating that there was mail or the mail hadn't been by yet but anyhow I needed to get the mail before bedtime so that no one can go through our mailbox and steal the mail.
    DtzFhd6l.jpg

There was a few letters in there for Donny and I but mostly for me from Tom, Sherman Bagley and Craven Lestat (@CravenLestat). And the one from Donny is from Elaine Joy. I guess Elaine Joy must be tired of Craven since they were a thing awhile back.
    B9rU2lrl.jpg
    2PVall8l.jpg
    WufhkxRl.jpg
    GiCvH2el.jpg

And of course after I go inside to get myself for bed, those darn alien lights showed back up again but for who this time.
    6Ndq95Dl.jpg

Of course they're here for Anne Droid yet again. They must seem that they can get some info from her about my family and I but she refuses to comply to them.
    4XwYCKvl.jpg
    dRDWltFl.jpg
    Screenshot-160.jpg
    Gwenth: My lady, stop fussing so much! I have to get you dressed.
    Belle: Gwenth, I can dress myself, stop fiddling with my ribbon.
    Gwenth: I'm sorry, tis my job to get you dressed my lady.
    Belle: Stop it, Gwenth, that's an order..
    Gwenth: ....I'm sorry, m'lady, I was just trying..
    Belle: I understand, but I'm very independent.I can dress myself,
    really.

Screenshot-161.jpg
    Merlin: You look agitated
    Belle: Gwenth is getting on my last nerves.
    Merlin: How so?
    Belle: She wanted to dress me....like I'm a child.
    Merlin: Ha! She'll be your lady in waiting, Belle.
    She will be "attempting" to do those type of things often.
    Belle: She needs to stop.

Screenshot-163.jpg
    Sir Charlie: Your majesty, Sir Lancelot has arrived from Leoness.
    Sir Lancelot -bows- It is an honor to join your court, Your majesty.
    King Arthur: The honor is ours.Your ability with a sword, is quite
    impressive.
    Sir Lancelot: I hope to put it to good use.

Screenshot-164.jpg
    Belle: That's lancelot? No wonder all the girls go mushy over
    him.
    Merlin: Unfortunately so.And don't you be going mushy over him.
    Belle: It was just an observation.

Screenshot-165.jpg
    ...He's already looking her over.LOL

Screenshot-166.jpg
    Sir Lancelot: Good evening, m'lady.Might I say that you have
    a talent for clothing.
    Belle: Hello, Lancelot.Thank you, I fear I just started.
    Lancelot: Well, it looks as if you been doing this for a long time.
    Belle: Thank you.Aren't you suppose to be training with Arthur and
    Merlin?
    Lancelot: I was asked to come check in on you.
    Belle: Was this a request from the king?
    Lancelot: Yes, it was.

Screenshot-167.jpg
    Lancelot: You keep working, I'll just be here in the background.
    Belle: Maker's breathe...
    @Turjan Thanks!

***Great updates everyone! Been busy helping my brother move so haven’t had time for anything else. Work started again today through Sunday and then I got to help move more. I probably won’t be around anymore until next week.
    I don't know what is going on with the romance system in my game, but all of a sudden Belle is refusing everything Arthur
    is trying to do(without me forcing her to refuse)...his relationship is full, and they are fiance's..But she's turning down everything.
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Decided to start a new Save as a side thing.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
    Screenshot-171.jpg
    Belle feeling a little homesick stopped by the stables to visit with philipe.

Screenshot-173.jpg
    Lancelot: My lady, Lady Gwenth is looking for you, she needs to take
    your measurements...Is something wrong my lady?
    Belle: I'm fine, thank you for your concern.Just a little bit homesick.
    Lancelot: Where is your home, my lady? If you don't mind me asking.
    Belle: Its a long story, and you probably wouldn't believe me if I told you.
    Lancelot: Well, how about a ride and I'll listen?

Screenshot-175.jpg
    Belle: Your horse is beautiful Lancelot, what's her name?
    Lancelot: Clover.You like horses, my lady?
    Belle: I love them, they're beautiful.

Screenshot-177.jpg
    Lancelot: From the future?
    Belle: See, I knew you wouldn't believe me, Arthur thought I was completely
    out of my mind.
    Lancelot: Actually, I do believe you.

Screenshot-178.jpg
    Belle: Really? With no questions asked? Even Arthur took a very
    long time to convince.
    Lancelot: The way you tell about your home...if it were untrue you wouldn't
    be detailed as you are.
    Belle: It is nice to have someone actually believe me without having to explain
    myself or fight them to knock sense into them.
    Lancelot: Whom did you have to fight?
    Belle: Please don't tell him I told you, but Arthur. I literally got into a psychical
    altercation with him.
    Lancelot: A gentleman should never fight a lady!
    Belle: I instigated it, I shoved him.
    Lancelot: Still, a gentleman should never fight a lady.
    Come, lets get you home.

Screenshot-179.jpg

Screenshot-181.jpg
    Sir Edgar: I'm afraid, I haven't seen her all evening, your majesty.
    King Arthur: Have you checked with the horses?
    Sir Edgar: Yes, your majesty.Her horse is missing, It may be
    she's gone for a ride.
    King Arthur: Look for..
    Belle: I'm right here, you don't have to worry about me.

Screenshot-182.jpg
    King Arthur: Oh thank the maker! Where did you go?
    Belle: I took Philipe for a ride, and don't fear, Lancelot was with me,
    I wasn't alone.
    King Arthur: As long as you're okay.
    once in a while I create a no cc folder and just practice making no cc sims.

0w08cJu.jpg

Corinna Bryant ( no cc / store )
  • ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    edited June 2021
    Simeon’s ex-wife Iris made an appearance to ask for an autograph lol.
    (They divorced before she died of old age btw. No cheating or anything, just opposing personalities. Or, in other words, storyprogression deciding they weren't compatible XD)
    bKrHpzj.jpg

But Simeon was apparently really hit by nostalgia.
    cV1FucY.jpg

“OMG you remember nothing?”
    "What? I mean, I should but..."
    Uq0TTaD.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top