Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• ThisSentenceIsALieThisSentenceIsALie Posts: 78 Member
    Hey!
    I've been a member of the forum since May 2013, but I haven't been here for a while and haven't posted much so apparently I'm still a new member ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I've played all the sims games and really like them (obviously). I do play other games as well, but sims definitely have the most hours. Not sure what else I want to write, I kind of like being a bit private. Writing this while at work because I'm bored, haha.

Also, I find it really amazing that @rosemow still answers all of these comments with personal and genuine greetings after 600+ pages. It's really impressive! <3
    /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ ノ
  • KurisKuris Posts: 16 Member
    @rosemow is awesome! Not even just here, keeping on top of all the other threads too that I have seen as I browse :D
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Hey!
    I've been a member of the forum since May 2013, but I haven't been here for a while and haven't posted much so apparently I'm still a new member ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I've played all the sims games and really like them (obviously). I do play other games as well, but sims definitely have the most hours. Not sure what else I want to write, I kind of like being a bit private. Writing this while at work because I'm bored, haha.

Also, I find it really amazing that @rosemow still answers all of these comments with personal and genuine greetings after 600+ pages. It's really impressive! <3

Hello @ThisSentenceIsALie :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is great that you have played all the Sims games. They each have their own special features and they all are fun and enjoyable to play!
    Thankyou very much for your kind words :)
    Happy simming! :)
    Kuris wrote: »
    @rosemow is awesome! Not even just here, keeping on top of all the other threads too that I have seen as I browse :D

Thankyou very much for your lovely words :)
    Happy simming!
  • LokiOfAsgardLokiOfAsgard Posts: 3 New Member
    I've been playing Sims since Sims (2000). I currently still play Sims 2, 3 and 4. Trying to expand my modding abilities. Apparently I just never logged into the forums until now, so I'm a new member.
    I've been playing Sims since Sims (2000). I currently still play Sims 2, 3 and 4. Trying to expand my modding abilities. Apparently I just never logged into the forums until now, so I'm a new member.

Hello @LokiOfAsgard :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you play three versions of The Sims. Each version has their own special great features and all are very enjoyable and fun to play!
  • MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    edited June 2021
    Hello, everyone!

I played the original version of The Sims, but in the years (decades??) since then, school, career, and family took up the time I might have spent setting my Sims to those tasks.

Now I've recently bought TS3, and I'm enjoying it very much. I'm thinking about getting TS4, too.

I know The Sims games are rated for teens, but my 12-year-old daughter has been having a lot of fun sitting beside me while I play. I'm careful about the aspects of university life, etc. I let Z see, but since most of what happens in my Sim-world is very wholesome, it's been easy to do.

I'm looking forward to spending more time with my rediscovered pastime this summer (I'm a teacher).
    Post edited by MoonlightGraham on
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
    Hello, everyone!

I played the original version of The Sims, but in the years (decades??) since then, school, career, and family took up the time I might have spent setting my Sims to those tasks.

Now I've recently bought TS3, and I'm enjoying it very much. I'm thinking about getting TS4, too.

I know The Sims games are rated for teens, but my 12-year-old daughter has been having a lot of fun sitting beside me while I play. I'm careful about the aspects of university life, etc. I let Z see, but since most of what happens in my Sim-world is very wholesome, it's been easy to do.

I'm looking forward to spending more time with my re-found pastime this summer (I'm a teacher).

Hello @MoonlightGraham :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are back simming again after playing the original The sims many years ago! I am glad that you are enjoying playing Sims 3 :)
    It is lovely that you and your daughter are enjoying simming together <3
    I hope you will continue to enjoy playing,creating and building in the game!
  • GeeeedsyGeeeedsy Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey Everyone! Newbie here but certainly not a newbie to the wonderful world of the Sims! I started on Sims 1 when I was a kid and well, here we are! Glad to be part of the community, I'm looking forward to chatting with like minded people! G x
    Geeeedsy wrote: »
    Hey Everyone! Newbie here but certainly not a newbie to the wonderful world of the Sims! I started on Sims 1 when I was a kid and well, here we are! Glad to be part of the community, I'm looking forward to chatting with like minded people! G x

Hello @Geeeedsy :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing Sims 1 as a child, and it has been part of your life through the years. Simming is enjoyable and fun!
    I hope you enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting fellow simmers and posting about what is happening in your game.
  • dacipota4everdacipota4ever Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi. Not exactly a newbie, but it has been a while. I have played Sims since Sims 1 when I was a teenager. Love playing with life, building and letting what little creativity I have wild in this game. Excited for the new packs, and can't wait for more!!! :)
    Hi. Not exactly a newbie, but it has been a while. I have played Sims since Sims 1 when I was a teenager. Love playing with life, building and letting what little creativity I have wild in this game. Excited for the new packs, and can't wait for more!!! :)

Hello @dacipota4ever :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming as a teenager and played the original Sims 1. You would have lots of special memories of fun times spent simming over the years, and households that you have played. It is great that we can enjoy expressing our creativity through the game!
    I am looking forward to the new pack also!
  • mimimontymimimonty Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi everyone, I'm Mimi. Simming since TS1 and still going strong.

I've use these forums for years now to find information (they're a truly invaluable resource for me) and reading the various Sims related discussions but I've never actually had an account... I've always been more of a 'lurker' in the community but over the last 6 months to a year I've become more active in the community (I think the downtime during the pandemic lead to this) and created Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr accounts dedicated to all things Sims and I've been having a lot of fun. So I thought it was about time I joined the official forums.

So anyway, I think that's it for now. Hello again and I'm looking forward to some good discussions!!
    mimimonty wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I'm Mimi. Simming since TS1 and still going strong.

I've use these forums for years now to find information (they're a truly invaluable resource for me) and reading the various Sims related discussions but I've never actually had an account... I've always been more of a 'lurker' in the community but over the last 6 months to a year I've become more active in the community (I think the downtime during the pandemic lead to this) and created Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr accounts dedicated to all things Sims and I've been having a lot of fun. So I thought it was about time I joined the official forums.

So anyway, I think that's it for now. Hello again and I'm looking forward to some good discussions!!

Hello @mimimonty :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since Sims 1. You would have been enjoying spending many fun and enjoyable hours over the time creating sims, building and seeing how your sims’ lives developed in your games :)
    It is great that you have simming Twitter Instagram and tumblr accounts! Simmers would enjoy seeing pictures of your sims.
  • mimimontymimimonty Posts: 5 New Member
    @rosemow Thank you for your kind welcome :) I've been seeing your name for so long around here and you've provided many answers to my questions over the years. I'm looking forward to sharing some pictures of Sims and chatting with lots of Simmers :)
    mimimonty wrote: »
    @rosemow Thank you for your kind welcome :) I've been seeing your name for so long around here and you've provided many answers to my questions over the years. I'm looking forward to sharing some pictures of Sims and chatting with lots of Simmers :)

You’re welcome :)
  • hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    Hi, I'm Milo!! I've been on the forum since April, but just haven't seen this! I started playing The Sims actively in January of this year, and I've been obsessed! I got Cats & Dogs on Friday and I'm having a ton of fun! I'm on the gallery as hymnofheroes, in case you wanted to check out some of my creations. It's nice to meet all of you! :)
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
    hymnhehim wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Milo!! I've been on the forum since April, but just haven't seen this! I started playing The Sims actively in January of this year, and I've been obsessed! I got Cats & Dogs on Friday and I'm having a ton of fun! I'm on the gallery as hymnofheroes, in case you wanted to check out some of my creations. It's nice to meet all of you! :)

Hello @hymnhehim :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is great that you have been enjoying simming since the start of this year. Simming is fun and very enjoyable!
    It is very nice that you now own the Cats and Dogs pack! Sims pets are very cute and sweet!
  • telltalehearttelltaleheart Posts: 17 Member
    Sup, I'm Sarah, I've been playing the sims since sims 2 time and idk why I've never joined a forum for it before. I've actually only joined one other forum ever, for writers, and I was surprised that I wasn't like, horribly terrified to make posts. And actually enjoyed it! So, here I am!

At some point I want to find some small youtubers to collab with, but in the meantime I'm just hanging out in the shadows :blush:
    Sup, I'm Sarah, I've been playing the sims since sims 2 time and idk why I've never joined a forum for it before. I've actually only joined one other forum ever, for writers, and I was surprised that I wasn't like, horribly terrified to make posts. And actually enjoyed it! So, here I am!

At some point I want to find some small youtubers to collab with, but in the meantime I'm just hanging out in the shadows :blush:

Hello @telltaleheart :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since Sims 2. You would have been enjoying spending many fun and happy hours over the time playing, creating and building in the game :)
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting about what is happening in your game.
  • sFX_BuildersFX_Builder Posts: 34 Member
    Hi, I'm sFX_Builder, known as "Sim Effects Building", and I play the sims mainly to make construction. I aim more towards sets and stages, and I build modern houses for people to download on the Gallery. Plenty more to come, and I hope to see all of you out there!

-sFX
    ~ SimFX Building Team | Zach C
    Hi, I'm sFX_Builder, known as "Sim Effects Building", and I play the sims mainly to make construction. I aim more towards sets and stages, and I build modern houses for people to download on the Gallery. Plenty more to come, and I hope to see all of you out there!

-sFX

Hello @sFX_Builder :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you enjoy building in the game! Building is a special part of simming where we can enjoy expressing our creativity through the game! Simmers would enjoy having your builds in their games.
  • Sammytrey00Sammytrey00 Posts: 17 New Member
    Hi everyone! I'm Sammy and I'm 22. My life is not very interesting. I love reading books and watching Netflix. I also have a cat Thomas, he is cream colored and very cunning. I have a fairly routine job and an old car. But I love my boring life. My hobby is motion design and I want to make it my profession. I have been interested in this field for a long time, but only now I have decided to seriously consider this option. To do this, I need to complete many courses that are not cheap. I hope that https://mr.bet/at will help me with money, as always. An interesting hobby is always an expensive pleasure, so I need to look for alternative ways to get money.
    Hi everyone! I'm Sammy and I'm 22. My life is not very interesting. I love reading books and watching Netflix. I also have a cat Thomas, he is cream colored and very cunning. I have a fairly routine job and an old car. But I love my boring life. My hobby is motion design and I want to make it my profession. I have been interested in this field for a long time, but only now I have decided to seriously consider this option. To do this, I need to complete many courses that are not cheap. I hope that https://mr.bet/at will help me with money, as always. An interesting hobby is always an expensive pleasure, so I need to look for alternative ways to get money.

Hello @Sammytrey00 :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have a cat. Our pets are special animal members of our family.
    It is great that you enjoy motion design. I hope that your work towards making it your career goes well,
  • JohnTheSim96JohnTheSim96 Posts: 43 Member
    Hello there, I am not new to the Sims games but I am new to the forum, I've used other forum sites before, so I know my way around them pretty well, I am mostly here to meet people and make friends with similar interests. I love the Sims, and been playing a lot of the 4th installment, its a bit obessive at times, lol, so anyways, thanks for the warm welcome to the site, you can call me John, that's what most people know me as, I have my very own custom sim that I will add to my profile picture as soon as I become a full member. Thank again. sul sul. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top