Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Playing my medieval save really makes me wish I could go back in time to the medieval ages.XD Like I'm suddenly binging documentaries and such ROTFL.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@texxx78 Thank you!

@Sprottenham Thanks! I enjoyed seeing the pictures of your sims.
    It did rain too much at the festival!
    Yeah, glad Leya is preggers!

@Turjan Thanks for commenting on the update. I love having a genie with all that fun magic she has for helping with renovations :grin:
    I will check out the smiley pattern and the wicker stuff. :lol:
    She does have an interesting tattoo that may come into play in a future episode. I'm still not sure what is on her thigh but the tattoo is a cc one that has several locations. It is actually an accessory rather than a tattoo.

@Astro looks like a fun bar. The dancer area looks great. I hope you get the dancers working!

@GraceyManor I'm not much on doing without AC, electricity or roughing it but a short visit might be fun! :grin:

When I was taking pictures of Damien and Mary I was using the tab camera and was able to frame them with the orchid on the fireplace. I didn't use the picture in the update coming later today, but thought it turned out pretty cool so sharing it here.
    51221008509_aee6982122_o.jpg
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    edited June 2021
    A few days went by, and Marvin's fiancée Donna was over for a visit.
    TpDpRhH.jpg
    Donna: "Marvin, dear, what about we have our wedding sometime soon? No pressure."
    Marvin: "Eh, sure."
    Donna: "Great. It's late tonight, and I'd like us to go to bed now, but I'll call the guests as soon as we get up in the morning."
    Marvin: "Errrm..."
    Donna: "Awesome. And now to the fun part of the evening."

The weather next day was great, and the family waited a while for the guests to arrive. Soon it was time to start the ceremony though.
    MRXbZYL.jpg
    While Marvin's mother Mae never came, his sister Nelly finally showed up after the ceremony had already started.
    sh2mnND.jpg
    Zepher was also there - not for Marvin, but for his little sister Donna - and the two elder gentlemen are their two fathers.
    Dpx6sfa.jpg
    The older lady is Muriel (Potpourri) Ling, Pat's mother. Nelly was rather interested in talking to her father, who took his time to come over.
    LQHbAM6.jpg
    The rings were exchanged.
    UgM8UsG.jpg
    g18qhaW.jpg
    eG26E37.jpg
    Marvin made the exact same goofy face as Nelly did during her wedding :lol: .
    9fOlqWz.jpg
    Some rice was thrown.
    SFTQR58.jpg
    oww5BBx.jpg
    Nelly thought it was just the right time for a competing show :lol: .
    hOzYqWN.jpg
    PF24BuT.jpg
    She repeated that little number when it came to cutting the cake.
    h5Lr8b1.jpg
    Gj9UH01.jpg
    *The reaction is slightly delayed, and the house in the background disappeared, so all was a bit buggy, but fortunately didn't crash*
    Phase 3 of Nelly's "look at me" program was her playing the guitar. Ricky Blue, Marvin's childhood friend ever since Ethel Blue had come over with her children, used the hot tub the standard way.
    Dkls8aX.jpg
    Robert-Michel was dancing with Robert Stephenson (Zepher's and Donna's father), while the new couple got some undisturbed time for themselves.

For Philip, this was an opportunity to have a longer conversation with his father Zepher. The other guy is Pita Harawira, leader of Tapuwhai Town's "free press" and Donna's boss, also one of the oldest friends of Robert-Michel.
    DdwjhbU.jpg
    Philip later put the wedding cake away, as it was mostly untouched because of Nelly's antics.
    KuNqpo7.jpg
    The couple got something better, anyway. Robert-Michel had prepared some special dishes for them :smile: .
    lywVcvD.jpg
    Despite some hiccups, it was an enjoyable wedding for everyone, and next morning, Donna and Marvin drove off to their future in Prudi's old car.
    soxm0cG.jpg
    Post edited by Turjan on
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited June 2021
    Been 10 full pages since I have last been here.
    So sorry @Brandontaylor, @Karritz, @Silverofdreams30, @GraceyManor @Turjan and everyone else where I would usually drop a comment or reply. But 10 pages is too much to go through.

Episode 60 – In the soul asylum – February 2728 part 1

Luckily John went outside and found Norma Dahl sleeping at the bench. He got her home to Greg’s and she got warmed up. Norma Dahl became a little sick, but only for a few days.

NnNRKnT.jpg

Jiro turned 8 years old this month, besides her patents, her dearest friend is Norma’s brother Harald Dahl. Jiro have shown to be quite good at writing and painting compared to her age, and she is also quite good at fishing.

GtgJh8M.jpg

The youngster from Greg’s household was working hard at extracting tomato plant oil at the start of the month.

q7wuad4.jpg

It was a surprise to most, that it was one of the so-called Wolves in the assembly, Marble Beach-Gentry that was the first to mention, that we needed some sort of social security in the community.
    Anyway, it was discussed and it ended up with Marble’s suggestion winning over the more progressive proposals from others. In 2728, 30% of the monthly budget surplus would be shared between the weaker households.

jXIAinH.jpg

Elea Helsby had her first romance while being at Greg’s river. The lucky guy was Nicholás Valiente.

Phd7GZK.jpg

Greg gets a letter from Ent council secretary Fern Fillmore, about the mental health of the Mclain’s.
    Sadly, it is only getting worse, they won’t be able to live a normal life for a long time to come. The council are looking for someone to take over the construction project.

BpOdoyJ.jpg

At Charles Vaughan 39 years birthday, his girl Jane Harper came over to celebrate. They had a wonderful day together. Michiko was also home and enjoyed to see her son in love, after all the hardship he went through.

CjCac9O.jpg

Although Danelle Mercier did her bit at the daycare center. Botan Nara also took time to teach his boy to talk at their home.

kyt9z8C.jpg

Surprisingly, despite her new romance Elea Helsby still seemed eager to get close to roommate Anders Karlson dancing very close to the fashion house gramophone.

oyql2T5.jpg

Quite inconveniently Nicholás Valiente came to the shop to get a new jacket, although Elea let go of Anders as fast as she could, he must have seen the romantic sparkles between his new found love and her roommate.

dRT8hm3.jpg

Pierre had his very first birthday, getting a new plastic boat from his grandparents.

GGn3z87.jpg

Ivory Beach-Gentry was now 20-month-old, and getting much better at walking.

IHlvlra.jpg

Wayne from the Stump free farm was taught by Danelle Mercier, just as his sister Meghan. They both had a long walk home after school.

ggOMbJC.jpg

A few villagers worked on their paintings. Armel Mercier have now finished two paintings with a total income of 26$. Simon Stone haven’t sold anything yet, might be better of focusing either on painting, writing or playing music, in stead of jumping for one to the next all the time.

T9XQhtT.jpg

Also, Jenny have been working on her canvas, with her 2nd version of the light tower.

2UTtnlo.jpg

The weather is changing, “Ent” will now send the first trading caravan of the season. Simon Stone opens the trade station for business. He is not waring his hat, as his boss Charles want him to look proper when working.

xSmW9xd.jpg

New political system.
    Process: §4
    Everyone agreed that for 2728 social security should be paid out to three households with a 50-30-20 split.
    Three suggestions were on the table about the % of the budget, to transfer.
    Jenny-Danelle 60%, Greg-Botan 45%, Marble-Nicholás 30%
    The 30% suggestion was passed.

Legislations passed:
    §1 Government
    §1.1 The Assembly is a lifetime cabinet, new members by public vote.
    §1.2 The Assembly is the executive and judicial power
    §1.3 The Assembly can suggest new laws
    §1.4 New laws will be passed by public vote
    §2 Tax
    §2.0 Tax 2728 - tax rate 3,1% of family net value - monthly 0,257%.
    §3 Assembly members Salary
    §3.0 2728 Salary - Leader $1200/year, Member $1000/year
    §4 Social Security
    §4.0 2728 Social Security 30% of budget surplus

Editorial:
    The Mclain’s was re-entered to test if they would start a new cooking mania, they did.
    The Daycare still not work probably, no children are dropped.

Morning at the Nara’s, will she ever get over him?

BNZlmZ9.jpg

Post edited by Tamijo on
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin

Mary Kendall, A Ghost Story
    Away From Me
    Part 1

https://youtu.be/uZAsfB1Np-8

The sun shining in the windows wakes Bekka. She is a little fuzzy from sleep and wonders why she is lying on a lumpy bed. Opening her eyes, she realizes she is lying next to Jamie on the couch. As she begins to move, Jamie wakes and pulls his arm tight around her keeping her next to him.
    “Good morning, my love.”
    Bekka smiles at him as he looks up at her with such happiness on his face. How can she resist that face? She kisses him whispering, “Good morning, Jamie. I love you.”
    “This is the best way to wake up. My love in my arms and hearing those beautiful words. I hope you will say them every morning to me." He rubs the sleep out of his eyes and smiles at her. “Of course it could be better with you naked in my arms.” He waggles his eyebrows at her and grins impishly.
    She giggles. “Not in the living room!” as he starts to pull up her shirt.
    51227295550_f50b75a39c_o.jpg

He laughs and puts her shirt back down and helps her sit up. He is not ready to let go of her, so he wraps his arms back around her. “No, I guess not. We will find some time to be private later my love. I will show you just how much I love you.” His face saddens as he remembers what will happen today. “I wish today didn’t have to happen. I should have been able to find a way, so Mary didn’t have to go back.”
    51226223586_05b2cff4f1_o.jpg

Bekka strokes his cheek, kissing him softly. “Oh, Jamie, you did all that you could! Mary’s situation is unique, but it wasn’t just up to you to find an answer. So many people were seeking answers. The answer you did find will allow her to stay permanently. She will be back in just a few weeks, rather than months. Hopefully by then we will have figured out those recipes and obtained all the ingredients.”
    Jamie pulls her into his arms. “You are right. I need to get it together for Damien.”
    Bekka reminds him. “You are not alone anymore. I know what you feel, and we are stronger together.” She grins as his stomach growls. “I feel you are hungry! I’m going to get dressed and prepare a big breakfast for everyone.”
    “I would assist you, but I need to get those ingredients over to Emmaline first.”
    “Don't worry about it. I can manage the cooking easily."
    51226223581_a6ffd27fc3_o.jpg

Emmaline’s cabin is down in the valley. He delivers the ingredients and explains about Mary. Emmaline asks if she can attend and Jamie tells her he will send a text with a time. “It will likely be early afternoon.”
    “The potion may be ready by then as I will start it now. I will bring it with me.” Jamie thanks her and hurries to make his next stop.
    51226223526_2dc71f75e7_o.jpg
    51226438518_4c263dc801_o.jpg

Traveling towards town he relaxes as he rides his motorcycle and breathes in the fresh air. He arrives and luckily Liam is at home. He explains what is to happen today. “May I come?” Liam asks Jamie.
    “Thank you, I think that would please Mary to have you there.”
    51226438473_42cf5f9a8f_o.jpg

Back at the manor, Lee is up, showered and makes his bed. He needs to meditate, and the room is too small. He goes downstairs to the living room.
    51227295380_1f1e84f9e9_o.jpg
    51226438533_8d7c4d93ab_o.jpg

Layla enters the living area and notices Lee meditating. She also notices all the tattoos on his exceptionally fine looking body. ‘I may look old, but my mind is still quite young and he is yummy,’ she thinks. She peers at the tattoos and realizes he is indeed an immensely powerful witch. He has tattoos of the elements indicating he has mastered elemental magic. He also has tattoos indicating mastery of spirit or light magic with healing powers. She very quietly floats around him to examine his back. He has dark magic tattoos as well. Well, she knew he had to be proficient in dark magic since he practices resurrection which is a necromancy spell. She wonders if he has hidden tattoos. Lee appears to be an extremely powerful wizard with sorcerer training as well.
    51227295430_ee5d1ba035_o.jpg

She observes him for a few minutes, sighs quietly and goes into the kitchen. Bekka is cooking, and she interrupts to chat about Lee. Bekka listens and wonders if Layla is developing a crush on Lee as she gushes about the tattoos. Bekka peeks in the living room. Oh, yes, she can understand Layla’s fascination. She returns to her cooking and listens to Layla as she finishes preparing the meal.
    51226223491_5260673a3b_o.jpg
    51226992954_5790bb9a49_o.jpg

Damien and Mary get dressed for the day. Mary plays with Sherlock and tells him to be a good boy for Damien while she is away. The other ghosts always took care of him during her absence in the past. Damien cleans the other tree while Mary plays with Sherlock.
    51226992944_9af997c895_o.jpg
    51227295390_43abb0e14c_o.jpg

After Mary sets Sherlock back on his tree. Damien reaches out and touches her face. “I will take good care of him. My instinct is to take you and run, but I know we cannot outrun the Fates. I love you so much Mary. I know Lee will take care of you. I know you will be fine. You are mine now, and it is my way to worry.”
    “Just as I will worry about you. I know Jamie and Bekka will look after you.”
    “Let's go downstairs and talk with the others.”
    51225517807_cd4ba7831e_o.jpg
    51227295345_a9627aeb49_o.jpg

Bekka invites everyone in to eat. She has made mushroom omelets and cinnamon rolls and they make their choice and sit to eat. Conversation is very general during the meal as they all concentrate on eating.
    51226438428_cd4206fb10_o.jpg

After the meal, Mary tells Lee she wants to do this early afternoon. “I don’t want it to be dark.”
    “That is perfectly understandable,” he tells her. “If I recall you died at night.”
    “Yes, I don’t want to relive that today.”
    51226438393_936f4fc3e4_o.jpg
    51226438378_1294413f78_o.jpg

Everyone turns towards Damien as he makes a choking sound.
    51227295285_308b6b6589_o.jpg

Jamie realizes he may need to arrange a session with Damien. He is way to keyed up.
    51227295270_912cc591f4_o.jpg

Damien and Mary sit with Lee to answer a few questions before starting the meditation. He wants to know what their plans are for the future. Are they staying in Hidden Springs? Will Mary continue trying to become human? How will they feel if she cannot become human again? Will they have children? Will Mary become a physician as she once planned? Mary and Damien had discussed all those questions themselves before they got married so they were able to answer him easily.
    "Yes, we are staying here and will continue to search for a way for Mary to become human. We will deal together with staying a ghost if becoming a human is not meant to be. They would love to have children but not until she is not going back to the netherworld. Liam tells them it is absolutely possible. No, Mary does not feel being a physician is her future anymore." Lee thanks them for the discussion. "It is helpful to understand you both better to enter your souls."
    51227165516_09d372985e_o.jpg

The meditation session begins. Damien is extremely tense and Lee knows this will not work. He uses his magic to compel him to relax. He doesn’t like manipulating Damien, but he requires Damien to be at ease in order to establish the connection to his soul. He must connect to Damien’s soul and only then can he open the veil hiding Mary’s. He can then connect their souls as soulmates should be.
    51227295245_f43744336a_o.jpg

Damien is completely relaxed so when Lee tells him to stand he does so easily. Mary stands as well. She raises her arms to allow the spell to freely enter her body. Lee invokes the incantation, and the spell encompasses both of them, connecting their souls. The veil is lifted from Mary’s soul.
    51226438233_dcf59d729b_o.jpg
    51226992714_79e566fd3f_o.jpg
    51226223221_0c3645484b_o.jpg

Mary Kendall, A Ghost Story
    Away From Me
    Part 2

https://youtu.be/N8Sqjtdtzw0

While the meditation is going on Jamie and Bekka walk over to the office. Jamie is surprised at all the desks. “The office furniture was delivered with the living room stuff. Damien wants you and Mary to have your own areas. I still have some construction to do as Damien wants a small lobby at the entrance and a meeting room. Jamie plays with the white board as Bekka sits on the floor and goes through her paint chips trying to pick out the best color for the office.
    51226438358_9cfed61be2_o.jpg

After the session Mary tells Lee and Damien she will be ready after she talks with Bekka. She walks to the office and asks Jamie to leave while she chats with Bekka.
    “Ok, I will but don’t tell her anymore of my secrets!”
    Mary crosses her eyes at him and makes a face. “Go, shoo!"
    51226992809_d99d94af0b_o.jpg

“I know Jamie will keep an eye on Damien but will you also? We’ve talked so much and both feel very confident in Lee’s ability to pull this off but I can’t help but worry about Damien. He doesn’t hide his emotions. He is frightened for me. My emotions are usually all over the place, but I'm feeling very calm about this. I wonder if it is still Jamie's influence from when he helped me before? I know Jamie will do what he needs for Damien. They are closer than brothers. I can sense Jamie is in a bit of a dither, though, because he is so worried about Damien and me. Can you handle both of them?”
    “Yes. It will not be a problem. We talked about me staying here for a while. We are bringing the kitties over later today so I won’t worry about them. I need to be with Jamie, and he needs to be here with Damien. I can handle them. I don't think Lee is planning on going anywhere until he brings you back. I will have his assistance if needed.
    “Thank you so much, Bekka! I couldn’t have picked a dearer sister if I tried.”
    Bekka smiles and hugs Mary tightly to her. “I’ll miss you and cannot wait until you return so we can talk about our guys, go shopping and finish renovating this place together.”
    51226438293_e8e9a42455_o.jpg
    51227295155_be00d69965_o.jpg
    51225517687_0e22cf0b3d_o.jpg

Jamie texted Emmaline and Liam and both arrived at the house as everyone was gathering outside. Mary hugs her friends and thanks them for coming and for all the help they have given over the winter. Emmaline and Liam assure her they are continuing to work on restoring her humanity trying out the recipes discovered.
    51225517582_07f62b5f19_o.jpg

Mary turns and notices the crocuses blooming. “One of the harbingers of spring.” she says. “I’ve always been hiding in the attic so didn’t see them.” She drops to her knees and cups one flower in her hand. Damien kneels next to her as her tears fall on the petals. “Next year I will be here for it all.” He nods too choked to speak. He wipes the tears from her eyes and helps her up. They kiss and cling to each other tightly. Damien finally lets her go and stands to the side. Mary turns and faces Lee and nods her head at him.
    51228828806_4d49cefda3_o.jpg
    51227246983_6dd4a61af2_o.jpg
    51228101975_83d25bd361_o.jpg

Lee raises his wand and recites the spell that will connect him to her protecting her soul during her transition to the netherworld. A flash of golden light surrounds Mary and boomerangs to him exactly as planned. Her soul is safe.
    51226438173_9572c940c5_o.jpg

The golden light binding Lee and Mary fades but does not go away completely. She will remain protected even when it fades. He elevates his wand again, pointing first at Damien and then at Mary and recites the words of the spell adding further protection to her spirit. This spell weaves over Mary and Damien and settles over Mary like a radiant halo. Lee is satisfied that she is safeguarded at last.
    51227794734_6936786323_o.jpg

Lee nods at Mary and tells her, “It is time.”
    Mary nods back. She is ready. She stands tall and gazes out at her friends who came to be with her. She smiles as her gaze passes over them.
    She looks over at Damien. “My love, I will see you in a few weeks.”
    Mary is glowing with her protection spells.
    Lee recites the words commanding her spirit to the netherworld.
    She feels her arm going numb. She looks down at her arm. It is the last thing she recalls.
    Lee says the final words sending her back to the netherworld.
    She disappears leaving only a trace of blue fog that dissipates in the wind.
    Damien falls to his knees calling out for her as he watches the blue fog blow away. "Mary, my love, Mary!"
    51227794729_789dea84de_o.jpg
    51227295030_cc4759a692_o.jpg
    51226324062_983d548926_o.jpg
    51227026071_310b1f7b46_o.jpg

Jamie hurries over to Damien and reaches down to assist him up. “C’mon, let's get you inside and warmed up.”
    51227026056_c9659604fe_o.jpg
    51228101785_8135709814_o.jpg
    Comments come tomorrow. Today, I just have the continuation of my last post.

Donna and Marvin moved to a house on a 16x18 lot right next to the bookstore, the movie theater and the grocery store. Originally, it looked something like this (a copy of the original house used elsewhere):
    4NbNWec.jpg
    The floor plan was rather streamlined, which also meant there wasn't even any space for a crib, unless I deleted the dresser.
    jTMujXm.jpg
    So I decided to make the house somewhat larger.
    ilEDYcG.jpg
    While I liked that first version better, I didn't know how to have a second room that fit a double bed and wasn't in the basement without tearing everything out again, so the balcony had to go quite a bit later. Here is the current state of the house:
    sPy24UO.jpg
    JZ7LB1Q.jpg
    Floorplans:
    The ground floor now sports an open floor plan, where most of the life takes place.
    fQuA14L.jpg
    The upper floor is a bit larger because of the overhangs and has three bedrooms.
    GRxiMjm.jpg
    The cupola is just meant for painting and stargazing.
    vgCzH0R.jpg
    I later added a basement for alchemy, chemistry sets and a sauna.
    X96X5rr.jpg
    The darker area is the latest addition below the sealed surface areas outside of the house footprint, but not really used yet. I wanted to try and produce some nectar there, but I'm not sure that won't overwhelm this lot.
    Donna is in journalism, while Marvin is a self-employed painter, which means he had more time for other stuff in the beginning. For example, he started the garden...
    Q8UJWDa.jpg
    ... went for a bit of treasure hunting, like in his teen days...
    SPGCQ3X.jpg
    ... and tried to stay fit.
    JxGjVjh.jpg
    Of course, he was also painting - with interruptions :wink: ...
    3rIiKRi.jpg
    8xPs1mT.jpg
    ... which in turn led to the reading of pregnancy books.
    qp9v4On.jpg
    Soon, it was time to go to the hospital.
    qj5zH1y.jpg
    The baby phase was short, and that although both of them inherited Marvin's genie wishes, which also means that all their age spans are doubled. All of them. Anyway, here are Ellen and Eric, learning to walk...
    kRB8Ykb.jpg
    GhM6EfD.jpg
    arjWU34.jpg
    eaXbhi3.jpg
    ... followed by learning to talk.
    cZcY1co.jpg
    Finally, both got their bottles for the night...
    eT2vtTw.jpg
    ... and went to sleep.
    PQDuuRg.jpg
    Good night :smile:
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,277 Member

Williamena went over to the bee hive and started fogging it so that she can harvest the honey and clean out the hive before feeding the bees so that they can make more honey for them.
    CUwZ3jXl.jpg

Once she got done with that, she went inside she that she could play a fairy trick on Willie...
    88ubWwel.jpg

But it backfired on her and she ended up with the chattering teeth instead.
    6wkckHsl.jpg

She wasn't too happy that her fairy trick backfired at her and so she yelled at Willie like it was his fault that her fairy trick backfired on her.
    8PmAyKIl.jpg

And then Willie started to sniff her which she wasn't too happy with so she scolded him for that.
    WmkUPIBl.jpg
    bdH866Rl.jpg

When she got done scolding him, he had the desire to take a romantic picture with her, so she agreed to it.
    wnXBv34l.jpg

Willie then changed back into human form as he wanted to go over to the computer and make travel plans to go to Egypt as he has an assignment from the military to go and disarm a booby trap in a tomb.
    nxNg17bl.jpg

He figure he might as well take his wife Williamena and his sister Kiwi with him so that they could see Egypt as well. Once they got to the base camp, they looked around and was awestruck with what they see so far.
    zqIdaHDl.jpg

Once they got settled in and was told to go check out the adventure board to see what adventures awaited them.
    ARV135tl.jpg

After receiving his first adventure, he hoped on the Kenspa that was provided for him at the base camp so that he could go and report to Sanaa Madbouli so that he could get further orders for his next mission.
    kiT9Wzxl.jpg

She told him about some missing papers that she believes is in the Tomb of Discovery, so she wants him to go and find them for her and to return them back to her. He asks if it's okay for him to have his family helping him and she told him that it was okay for them to help him with his mission.
    ynFGNvll.jpg

So Kiwi and Williamena wait for Willie in their El Camino so that they could drive back to the base camp since the Tomb of Discovery is located right behind it.
    jjezD0Al.jpg

They get back to the base camp and head towards the fenced-in area located behind the outdoor kitchen and proceed to enter into the entranceway of the tomb. Willie told Williamena and Kiwi to let him enter into any rooms inside of the tomb so that he can make sure that it's safe for them to enter into.
    zDv5K2bl.jpg

Willie goes down the stairs first and spots an ancient chest with some ancient coins laying on the ground and so he goes over and picks up the coins first.
    IRf5IQ2l.jpg

He then searches the chest for the keystone that's needed to open up the first door but didn't find it.
    vwPjLptl.jpg

Williamena then goes and takes a look in the chest to see if she find and she did. Of course she had to say out loud about how men can never find anything that they're looking for even if it's in plain sight for them to see. So she takes the keystone and places it into the plaque on the wall. The chains fall away and Willie goes inside first.
    jhdceUyl.jpg

Once he gets inside of the room, he sees a foot plate with 2 footprints on them and he goes over to stand on the plate to see if it does anything.
    XMa2cydl.jpg

The foot plate opens up another door to another room where Willie sees a statue and another plate on the floor. So he goes over to the plate and pulls it in the direction that it needs to go to so that he can move it to the plate on the floor.
    7o0q3ipl.jpg

Once the door opens up, he sees another chest inside and goes over to investigate it to find that the missing papers that Sanaa Madbouli told him about. So he takes the papers and places them into his pocket so that he can return them back to Sanaa once he gets out of the tomb. He also gets some relics out of the chest as well.
    K0g9jl1l.jpg

When he got done searching the chest for anything else, he notices that the wall near the chest looking a bit different than the rest of the wall, so he goes over to investigate the wall. He tries to push on the wall before trying to push it with his back before he goes back to pushing it again. Of course he tells the others to stay outside of the room as he didn't know what he would find behind the wall.
    x4KMv9gl.jpg
    V2oNCbsl.jpg

Once the wall gives away some and opens up, he spots another chest inside as well as some ancient coins as well. He finds some more relics in the chest and adds them to his backpack before leaving the room.
    Ze1BuTxl.jpg

Once all 3 of them are out of the tomb, they all head back over to Sanaa Madbouli's house so that he can give her the missing papers that she needed. She then tells him to go and meet with Rainia Badawi at the local shops in town.
    39Wf2vSl.jpg

After he talked to Rainia, he went in search of the 4 pieces of turquoise that she needs before he can do the next adventure.
    Fd1WaGjl.jpg

After he collects the 4 pieces of turquoise, he runs back to the debris pile that he passed by while he was going to collect the last 2 pieces of turquoise and decides to search through it to see what he can find.
    bn3Doe4l.jpg

On his way back to the base camp, he spots an alien on the side of the road. I guess she was there to inspect the pyramids that the aliens built all those years ago.
    aNJtMuyl.jpg
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,918 Member
    Hello All. I've been a bit preoccupied lately. I've been sort of keeping an eye on the forums and giving out likes and awesomes but not as dilligently as usual.

@bekkasan thank you. I hope you have enjoyed any of my recent videos that you may have watched. I've been posting in both channels.

In my most recent video of my 30 Grandchildren Badge Attempt video, my couple (Dolores and Derek) are on vacation in Isla Paradiso. I have heaps of video recorded but so far they've only got to become girlfriend and boyfriend. I suppose that's progress but I think I want to push them along a bit further in their relationship than that before I complete the video. I have over an hour's worth of video recorded and I'm going to have to just grab the highlights of that if I'm going to get them engaged and married in the next episode.

At the start of Episode 32 I made a special introduction to catch up with all of the couples who have already been married and moved out with their own families.

Here are a few pics from the video that I haven't posted before.

Daryl
    Daryl002.jpg

They are vacationing on a houseboat and moving the houseboat from port to dive spot and on to another dive spot
    Delores-And-Darryl-Houseboating.jpg

Delores-And-Darryl-Houseboating2.jpg

Here are the couples who have already married in the game. There are videos on each of their vacations and weddings. We now just see them occasionally as they are all now effectively townies. Once all 15 of the siblings have been married they will all be required to have 2 babies each which I will organise with a mod and hopefully that'll be the end of their stories. I'll most likely move them all into my Big Game so we can continue to see them in future episodes of the McFluff Story or Oscar's Teen Years.
    Married-Couples001.jpg

Married-Couples002.jpg

I didn't have a pic of Delores so I just went into the game and grabbed a couple. Delores and Daryl have just headed off for a visit to the Summer festival.
    Delores001.jpg

Delores-And-Daryl002.jpg

And a few more pics from the video that I can't remember if I already posted before or not.

Delores-And-Daryl-Sunbathing001.jpg

Delores-And-Daryl-Driving001.jpg

Delores-And-Daryl-Bowling003.jpg

Daryl001.jpg

I'm going to try to record a bit of game play now. Hopefully I'll get them married and back home to Cake Island where I'll have to find a house for them to move into. There are still plenty of houses. But most of them are smaller houses than Delores's siblings have. The younger siblings are going to have to make do with some slightly more restricted conditions. If I can't make room for them to each have 5 babies eventually I'll probably give them basements. Of course, when I move everyone into the Big Game I'll move them with their homes so I won't have to do too much work and they'll still have all their stuff with them.

Happy Simming All.
    Screenshot-68.jpg
    Early morning in Camelot(Praaven)

Screenshot-69.jpg
    Merlin agreed to stay with Belle, and make sure she kept out of
    trouble.

Screenshot-70.jpg
    Merlin: Are you not attending the King's Ball tonight?
    Belle: Of course not...Lady Guinevere will be there tonight won't
    she? I don't want to mess things up.
    Merlin: Mess things up? I think we are a little beyond that, my
    girl.True, she'll be there tonight...But will he even want to meet her
    now? I don't know.
    Belle: Besides, I don't have anything to wear...
    Merlin: I can fix that...come with me.

Screenshot-108.jpg
    Belle: I don't know if I trust you...
    Merlin: Oh for maker's breathe, stand still.

Screenshot-109.jpg
    Belle: Did you kill me?
    Merlin: Stop squirming so much! I can't get your hair fixed.
    There.

Screenshot-110.jpg
    Belle: You actually did it...I'm still breathing..
    Merlin: With an attitude like that, maybe I should ship you off
    to oknee with Morgause.
    Belle: Maker no!
    Merlin: Then stop bickering and go to the ball...you'll meet Guinevere...
    I know you want to.
    Belle: Fine! But just so you don't nitpick me anymore.

Screenshot-111.jpg
    King Arthur: Did she mention me at all? Is she coming?
    Merlin: I don't know, my boy...Lady Guinevere would be happy
    to meet you.
    King Arthur: Perhaps another time merlin.

Screenshot-113.jpg
    King Arthur: She did show up.
    Merlin: Please don't let her know you know its
    her.
    King Arthur: How couldn't I know?
    Merlin: Please, for my sake...just go along with her
    Charade.

Screenshot-114.jpg
    King Arthur: For you, Merlin, of course.Excuse me.
    Merlin: Foolish people don't know what they want!

Screenshot-90.jpg
    King Arthur: Good evening my lady, may I have this dance?
    Belle: Of course, your majesty.

Screenshot-91.jpg

Screenshot-115.jpg
    King Arthur: I have this strangest feeling, we've met before.
    Belle: I fear not, your majesty.I don't travel much from my home.
    King Arthur: I see...Where is home?
    Belle: Amer...quite a few days ride from here, your majesty.
    King Arthur: I see...Care to take a walk in the garden, my lady?
    Belle: Of course..

Screenshot-116.jpg
    King Arthur: I thought I knew every courtier in the kingdom? Are
    you sure we haven't met.
    Belle: I am visiting my cousin.
    King Arthur: Who?
    Belle: She's a very lovely cousin to visit.
    King Arthur: I'm sure, but who is it?
    Belle: Who is it? My cousin.

Screenshot-117.jpg
    King Arthur: So, your visiting your cousin?
    Belle: Yes.
    King Arthur: And she...
    Belle: She's the daughter of my aunt.
    King Arthur: And your aunt, Pray who is she?
    Do I know her?
    Belle: Naturally, she's the mother of my cousin.

Screenshot-120.jpg
    King Arthur: I really should meet her, perhaps she's a friend of
    my advisor?
    Belle: I'm sure that you met her, of course, yes you met her
    at the thing.
    King Arthur: The thing?
    Belle: The thing.....the thing where you met my cousin.
    King Arthur: Yes, your very lovely cousin.Tell me was it a dinner,
    or dance, perhaps it was france?
    Belle: Yes! It was france, where you met my cousin.

Screenshot-96.jpg
    King Arthur: Oh yes! She told me all about you.
    Belle: She did? She did...
    King Arthur: Yes she said "if you meet my cousin,implore her
    to stroll awhile." "How will I know her?" I said."Easy" She said.
    She's blessed with a most irresistible smile.

Screenshot-95.jpg
    King Arthur: So please tell your cousin's cousin, I'm so very glad
    she came, and I need to know your cousin's cousin's name.
    Belle: You know my cousin, in a way like me she's really rather shy.
    She sends greetings to you, my king and she'll see you and the thing.
    And she says to say, goodbye.

Screenshot-97.jpg

Screenshot-98.jpg
    King Arthur: Goodbye? Wait...come back

Screenshot-99.jpg
    Belle: Run Philipe! They'll recognize you...good horse.

Screenshot-122.jpg

A/N: I just had to use this bit again.XD I used it in my last story
    as well.LOL Just too funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdERAgcwibo
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Making this girl just vanilla sliders hair makeup and clothes everything

So cute so far

UsS5seQ.png

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    I don't know why the site randomly signs me out..
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @bekkasan

That was a nice photo of the two of
    them.

@Tamijo

No need to go back 10 pages, just to jump in fresh
    again at the last one.

@Turjan

Great update, their kids are
    adorable.

@GraceyManor

Great recent update

@CravenLestat

Hey hey great sim as always.
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Decided not to do the magical story with Cassandra, at least for now. I've been a bit busy, but I am going to try and at least catch up on reading and reply to those who tagged me at some point today.
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited June 2021
    Guys wanted to tell you all there is a brand new mod OPEN FOR BUSINESS :o

Not kidding it is done very well you hire employees dress them how you want you have to restock stuff after its bought your store starts at a 1 star rank where stuff cant be marked up yet to higher profits but after exp where you can star up to a max of 5 and can begin raising prices at your second star.

REPEAT!!! it is everything you ever wanted running your own business to be and it is interactive very good

Here is a review slash play through test of it and its features by the simmer Wisteria on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MmmnSF6FC8

NO RUGS REQUIRED

Basically everything on the lot is yellow in sale mode during setup you highlight everything you want to sell by clicking on it and it turns green it is a one time thing cause the cool part is after something is sold it shows a ghost image of the item letting you know it needs restocked and your sim goes over with an inventory clipboard and restocks it.Even your employee will restock and you can make yourself a manager

Sooooo good

Edit: There are even thieves that will try to steal from your store but you can catch them they will be arrested and even mystery shoppers will come to your store like a mini event where u make extra money and you can later buy a security system to auto alert police of shoplifters

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,277 Member

While I was panning the camera around Egypt, I found this shipwrecked boat on the shoreline... :)
    4FOXxNNl.jpg

When morning came, Willie headed on over to Mena Lufti's house so that he could turn in the gems that he found the night before. He talks to her for a minute or 2 before handing them over, but Mena wasn't happy with Willie and so she yelled at him.
    wvH3sDKl.jpg

His next assignment is to ask 3 local Sims about MorcuCorp but before he starts to ask about them, he decides to try out the charm basket.
    E8g9jzMl.jpg

But when nothing comes out of the basket, he reaches inside to feel if there is anything in there and he gets bit.
    v5uskWyl.jpg

He goes up to one of the locals to ask about MorcuCorp, but he didn't want to talk about it with a stranger and walks away.
    RxyRtMRl.jpg

He then goes into Farouk Rashid's shop and starts talking to him to try to get to know him before asking about MorcuCorp. They chat for a little, then Willie asks Farouk to teach him their local songs which he does. They gossip about the locals while Willie tells him a joke and then they play tag.
    l1a0TbSl.jpg

While they were out playing tag, a local resident tries his hand at the charm basket and gets a Cobra to come out. It looks like his getting a kiss from the cobra.
    Np9XvJKl.jpg

Williamena got a request from the Rashid's, so she heads on over there and talks to Mena Lufti. She explains the problem with the house and ask Williamena if she's up to the task after letting her know about the fire traps inside of the tomb maze. So before Williamena goes inside of the tomb, she calls Willie and Kiwi to come and join her since Willie has to disarm a trap for his job.
    rXBlRW0l.jpg

Of course Willie and Kiwi both joined her and Willie told them again to let him go through any doors that they come through first so that he can search for an danger before the women can come in. So the first thing he sees are the fire traps and so he yells for the 2 women to stay right where they are until he can inspect the hole in the wall. Once he reaches inside and searches around with his hand, he finds the level that he needs to pull to put out the fires so that they could go further into the room.
    WWPZ3Xxl.jpg

Once the fire it put out, he goes over to disarm the traps in the wall before he tries to walk pass them.
    9NrnZjFl.jpg

Once he does that, he tried to disarm a trap on the floor which resulted him catching on fire, so he jumps into the pool in the middle of the room to put himself out. After he gets out of the pool, he changed into a werewolf even though there isn't a full moon out. He believes that it was the fire that made him change into wolf form which he hopes comes in handy for him while exploring the tomb.
    2YhAI49l.jpg

He and the others look around the room and notices the debris piles, so all 3 of them start to clear away the debris in hopes of finding their next clue to being able to put out the rest of the fire traps in under the house.
    S38t3pPl.jpg

After Willie clears his away, he notices a hole in the floor and goes over to place his hand inside only to pull out a bunch of bugs. So he ends up telling the others not to stick their hands into the holes as they don't know what will be in there.
    nLMGbSJl.jpg

He finds a keystone for the the door that he needs to get into and places it inside of the hole.
    IPrELkDl.jpg

He goes inside of the room and finds more fires traps, so he goes over to the 1st hole that he sees and tries to disarm it.
    uXYRSTEl.jpg

He stands inside of the water trap and gets wet and then takes a leap over the fire so that he can go and inspect the other hole to disarm the fire traps next to him.
    BmfEdDEl.jpg

Once the fire traps have been turned off, he heads around the corner where he sees another debris pile that he clears out and picks up some ancient coins, a vase and another keystone. He then heads back around the same corner so that he can try to cross over the other fire trap so that he can disarm that one as well.
    OtUeoWBl.jpg

Once he turns off the fire trap, he sees the plaque on the wall for the keystone that he just picked up and places it into the hole.
    wItP2P1l.jpg

Before entering into the room, he decides to dive into the wall to explore it and found some things down in there.
    3pu6Lg9l.jpg

He then goes into the room and starts to cross over the red tiles only to be shocked with electricity, so he calls for Kiwi to come in and clean him up since Genie's have to ability to clean other sims.
    HPGws80l.jpg
    obGGeWNl.jpg

Since Willie had gotten shocked, he was too afraid to stick his hand inside of one of the holes, so Kiwi goes over and sticks hers inside despite Willie telling her not to do it but she insisted that it would be okay as the trap won't start back up again.
    Il2RhZal.jpg

Then Williamena tried to cross over the red tiles only to have the same fate as Willie did, so Kiwi clapped her hands together and cleaned her sister-in-law up as well. Eventually they were able to cross the floor after the rest of the traps have been disarmed by them attempting to cross and managed to get to the small room where there was another chest in it with a relic.
    3QoEQ8Jl.jpg

After the mission was completed, she turned it in to this sim. (Sorry that I didn't get her name though.)
    VQsfnGKl.jpg

Kiwi and Willie decided to go out and do some sightseeing while Williamena decided to take a swim in the river... :)
    HBQyIBdl.jpg
    @Turjan I love how Donna decided on wedding date. lol, no pressure.
    Wonderful wedding!
    Nelly must have the inappropriate trait! lol
    Ambrosia is always nice to have.
    I like your version of the house much better. You can build my sims houses anytime you volunteer. :grin:
    Love the picture of Marvin treasure hunting. Makes me want to take a walk on the beach. Maybe in the morning.
    Congrats on the twins!

@lisasc360 Lovely pictures of the adventures in Egypt!

@Karritz Love your pictures. Very colorful. Looks like a few kids have already happened. I wonder if plant kids count?
    Daryl is kinda cute. He reminds me of the guy from Lost.

@GraceyManor lol, Merlin is an strange looking 'godmother' but he fixed her up beautifully!
    They do make a handsome couple.
    Cute repartee!

@CravenLestat She is very much like her picture. Lovely
    I had seen the thread in sims 3 discussion on the mod. It looks interesting for sure but doesn't work in my story right now to test it.
    Have you actually put it in game yet and tried it?

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you!
    Woot! Comments on your thread.

@Brandontaylor Good to see you pop in.

@Tamijo Nice to see you! Comments on your thread.

Should be the last winter picture. Another pretty pink sunset.
    51235541114_b908465aba_o.jpg
    Screenshot-134.jpg
    Arthur started his mornings with a routine prayer, before attending breakfast.
    Afterwards he met his citizens in the courtyard to hear the petitions.

Screenshot-139.jpg
    Jasmine: My king, might I have a word with you?
    King Arthur: Of course, my lady.
    Jasmine: Your majesty, I recently inherited lands, on surveying
    these lands, I found an old man who claimed the lands belong to him,
    but he offers no proof of this, aside from his stubborn rantings.Since
    I have approached him about leaving my lands, Four cows have gone missing,

Screenshot-140.jpg
    Belle: Good Morning, Jasmine.
    Jasmine: Good morning Belle.
    Belle: If I might, your majesty, I may have a solution
    to my friend's problem.
    Jasmine: Oh?
    Belle: The old man will give you back your cattle.
    And he will give you half his crop as rent.
    Jasmine: Rent?
    Belle: He stays on your land for as long as he lives, only
    if he gives you half his crop as payment.That way
    your land is well kept and he has a place to go.
    Jasmine: Your majesty?
    King Arthur: That sounds reasonable to me, do as my lady
    say.
    Jasmine: Thank you, your majesty....Belle thank you.

Screenshot-142.jpg
    Belle: I do apologize for overstepping my boundaries there..
    King Arthur: Not at all, Belle, you are very diplomatic...Are you
    sure you weren't meant to be Queen.
    Belle: Don't be looking to back out now, Merlin will be very angry.
    Merlin's Voice: Yes he will.
    King Arthur: How does he do that?
    Belle: The world will never know.
    King Arthur: Belle, might you go for a ride with me? I'd like to
    talk privately.
    Belle: Of course...but what about your gentlemen there?
    King Arthur: I'll handle them.

Screenshot-144.jpg
    I just really liked this screenshot with the castle.

Screenshot-145.jpg
    King Arthur: Belle!
    Belle: I'm alright...I meant to do that.

Screenshot-146.jpg
    King Arthur: Are you sure you are alright?
    Belle: A little fall won't hurt me...I'm fine.
    King Arthur: Good.Come with me, I have something
    of importance to ask you.

Screenshot-147.jpg
    King Arthur: How is your cousin doing?
    Belle: My cousin? I don't have a cousin here...I would be very old if
    I did.
    King Arthur: Your aunt's daughter?
    Belle: What are you talking about?
    King Arthur: I know you were at the ball, Belle.
    Belle: And how do you know it was me?
    King Arthur: How could I not recognize your smile?
    Belle: Was this the question you wanted to ask?
    King Arthur: No..something else...

Screenshot-149.jpg
    King Arthur: Belle, would you do me the honor being my queen?
    Belle: Arthur...
    King Arthur: Before you argue or say no, I understand
    your concern, but you have me now instead of Morgause.
    I love Belle.
    Belle: How could I say no to you? I would love
    to marry you..but I know nothing about being Queen.
    King Arthur: And I know nothing about being King, we
    can figure this out together..
    Belle: I'll marry you.

edited June 2021
    @bekkasan none of the kids any of the couples have had so far will count because I've been swapping households. For kids to count you have to stay with the grandparent in their household the entire time. Or so I've been told. Apparently it doesn't matter how you get the grandchildren though. So I don't know if plant kids will count. But in the family tree Alice, the plant sim toddler, is there are Gerri's grandchild. I can't remember if I used MC to put here there though but I think I probably didn't as Alecia picked her and she would have been counted as Alecia's daughter and therefore Gerri's grand daughter.

Now a surprising, to me, update.

I've had Daryl and Delores in Isla Paradiso on their vacation.

It's been a struggle to get cooperation out of them. They have done most of what I wanted them to do but so many things they just won't do together. Diving for one.

Other problems is in this vacation the game is constantly freezing for short times. It seems Isla Paradiso is just being difficult.

At one point I had them somewhere and I forget where now and I just decided I'd had enough so I clicked on City Hall and chose NRAAS Master Controller Town Reset Everything. Nothing appeared to change.

They visited the Bluewaters Fun Park

Blue-Rollercoaster.jpg

And did some slow dancing - this was at the end of their vacation.
    Slow-Dance.jpg

I wanted them to go downstairs together and sent them down. Daryl went but Dolores didn't show up so I went looking for her. She had decided to play the double base for tips on the stage next to the dance floor.

Delores-Playing-For-Tips.jpg

I put an end to that. I don't think she got any tips. She went and joined Daryl and they used the Love Inspector and there was a dip kiss and a proposal which she accepted.

DipKiss.jpg

The-Proposal.jpg

I wanted them to go ride the roller coaster in the other roller coaster build (Carnival on the Water) I added to the save. It is in my studio with no 3rd party content.

Red-Roller-Coaster.jpg

Red-Roller-Coaster002.jpg

I gave up on trying to get them to travel there so resorted to teleporting them. At least they arrived there that way. I was getting a bit frustrated with them by now.

I sent them on the roller coaster ride.

Derek-Delores-Red-Rollercoaster.jpg

Then I got them to play with various arcade games and Daryl wanted to do a keg stand so he did it with Delores. She dropped him which I thought was karma as he'd dropped her when they had been there previously. Both events ended up on video.

I told them to play darts together. Daryl decided he was hungry and wandered off.

I wanted them to order food from the professional bar. The mixologist was on site but refused to tend the bar so all they could get was drinks. Same with the Showtime stage - the proprietor was on the lot but was too busy enjoying himself to attend to the stage. Fortunately I had no plans for either of my sims to do a performance.

I wanted them to sit and eat together. That is possible (with the help of a mod) if they order from the professional bar. But, with no working mixologist it wasn't going to happen. I did reset the bar a few times and used NRAAS Register to replace the mixologist. I eventually gave up.

There are some bakery shelves in another part of the venue so I sent Delores there to buy a pie.

Bakery-Shelves.jpg

I tried to get her to call Daryl to the meal but the mod apparently doesn't work on food purchased from the bakery. So she grabbed her piece of pie and wandered off to sit and eat it near the Showtime stage. That's where I wanted them to both eat their meal from the professional bar and for a few seconds I thought I might have been going to get them to eat together. But no. I had to tell Daryl to grab a piece of pie and he decided to sit at a table next to where Delores had purchased the pie. We left the remainder of the pie there for townies to eat.

Here is Delores eating alone.
    Delores-Eating-Pie.jpg

Delores-Eating-Pie002.jpg

Nothing seemed to change. Until much later when I tried to send them to their vacation home. I kept getting script errors. So I went looking and it seems their houseboat has been deleted. I assume that happened because I reset everything. Correction - I just went for another look and found the houseboat still parked at the dive spot but it isn't the dive spot I thought it was at. So now I don't know why they couldn't return to their vacation home.

Here is their vacation home parked at Davey Jones's Locker.
    Vacation-Home.jpg

I decided to send the couple for one last dive at Rocky Reef before returning them to Cake Island.

They are engaged and can get married back in Cake Island.

Previously they have been diving twice and met Maya Ocean at Davey Jones's Locker on the first dive and I fixed her scales, then the next dive at the same dive lot, which will be in this episode, they met up with Mia Azul and I fixed her scales. I was somewhat surprised as I'm accustomed to my sims only ever meeting one of the four resident mermaids and I would have expected to see Maya Ocean again or no mermaid at all.

Maya Ocean has traits that make her not want to want to socialise. I forget exactly what her traits are for now so I would have expected them to not meet up with a mermaid, but I was sort of hoping Maya would turn up as I wanted to show her with her tail. When she got her scales earlier she just swam around with scales on her legs. She needs to get out of the water and back in to get her tail. Well I fixed Mia Azul on the second dive and again no tail appeared as she didn't get out of the water and back in again but she did have scaly legs.

While on their second dive at Davey Jones' Locker they improved their diving skill and they explored the dive cave there and travelled to Rocky Reef which requires a scuba skill of 4.

Now I was about to send the couple back to Cake Island but wanted them to dive again in the forlorn hope Mia or Maya might show up with their tails. I told them to dive at Rocky Reef I didn't really expect the mermaids to show up and hoped I'd get both Daryl and Dolores to go diving.

Daryl went diving but of course, Delores decided she'd rather sit and read on her tablet. I don't know where she is. I was thinking about going and getting her but then thought if I did that Daryl would probably leave the dive spot and then I spotted a fish and told him to catch it.

The Surprise:
    Suddenly Triton King was there and he had his tail with the correct tail colours. So now I'm wondering if using Master Controller to Reset Everything in Town fixes the mermaid scales and tails.

Triton-King01.jpg

I must have told Delores to go dive as she showed up too.

Lincon-Porter-Daryl-Delors-Triton-King.jpg
    That's Daryl behind Triton King and Delores is on the other side of the image. The sim chatting with Triton King is Lincoln Porter.

I think all of these scenes will make it into the video. I've got about 3 hours of video recorded so will probably get them married and moved out of the main household in Cake Island in the next episode.

This episode is being a challenge to play but I'm hoping it'll be fun to watch.

Happy Simming

PS> If I say Derek I mean Daryl. I have a terrible time remembering his name.
    Post edited by Karritz on
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    Three words. "Stupid Power Cord"

Should get new one from Amazon sometime between the 10th to the 14th. Thank goodness for drop-shipping.

Then it's back to Sims 3.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    edited June 2021
    Poor Daryl

Poor-Daryl001.jpg

Fortunately for Dolores, who was heartbroken, I failed to save. It was my fault, I knew he was out of air but I just wanted to see what was in the treasure chest. He just didn't have enough air to get up to the surface. He pleaded for his life but Grim poked his trident at him and that was it for Daryl.

But he'll be back. I didn't save.

EDIT: I did get it all on video. Should I post a really short video with just this death. This is the only time I've had a sim die like this.
    @Karritz You should definitely post the video!
    I'm happy you didn't save though! All that work getting them together would be for naught!
    edited June 2021
    Looks like the exodus from the thread proceeds :wink: .

Anyway, comments time. It is last post's "tomorrow" now, right? Eh, good enough.

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you. Talk about removing ugly stuff, I still have to do that. I have something in my folder that makes faces look ugly after age-up and still have to look for it. I postponed it because it's easy to fix, but I know it would be better if I didn't have to.
    Glad you liked the kids.
    I guess I have to go and look elsewhere now if I want to see your posts. :wink: Okay, if it can't be helped :smile: .

@Gguy Ah, I see. Personal style and all that :smile: .

@Astro Okay, nice bar you got there. You need yet another one for Bridgeport? Just asking because I thought the existing ones already didn't have enough visitors after a while. Then again, a hangout probably does the trick.

@bekkasan I think I have seen that tattoo at some point, but don't have it in my game anymore.
    Nice pic with the orchid, and I also love the last winter one.
    Bekka and Jamie are such a nice couple.
    On to the grand finale. :lol: at Layla ogling Lee. Did you take your magic system from some book?
    Aww at Damien feeling fear for his love. Understandable. Good he got some relief from Lee.
    That was a grand show (sorry for the somewhat distant remark, but I like your execution of the scene :smile: ). I loved how the ghosts watched.
    The crocuses are a great touch to foretell the things to come. Loved the scene.
    Thank you very much for the comments. Great you enjoyed the posts.
    Heh, no, Nelly isn't "inappropriate". I think she simply missed the trigger that told her "the wedding starts now!" because she got pushed to the lot a bit late. The game was running at around 3.2 GB, so I didn't dare to try and fix anything. But yeah, some glitches make for great story elements, as you can always read meanings into things like that, if you want. And I wanted here :wink: .
    Thanks for liking the house. Though I guess I'll give the new job as house builder a pass, given I'm not overly fond of it and run into anger management issues every time I run into issues like "object blocking the space" or "cannot flatten terrain" even if there is nothing in the way. Grrrr.
    And yes, I have spent most of my recent sessions with building, because nearly all houses I placed made Story Progression whine that couples "couldn't find a house to start a family". Eh, sorry for the rant :lol: .

@Tamijo No worries, it can be a bit much sometimes if you come back after a while. Then again, that doesn't seem to apply lately :smiley: .
    Nice that Charles finally seems to have found someone for good.
    Let's see how Elea develops.
    I guess soon we will see more kids run around in the town :smile: .
    :lol: I'm not sure I can recognize Simon Stone without his hat, heh. He doesn't look happy :wink: .
    I know the Nara pic is how sims look when they eat, but of course you could interpret a tense atmosphere into it if you don't know the game.

@lisasc360 Looks like Willamena had Willie everything under control :lol: .
    Yes, Al Simhara has some lovely vistas.

@Karritz Oh, I would certainly use the scene in the video, probably even in the main one. I've never seen that in-game because I still haven't done any diving in this game, believe it or not :lol: . I admire your patience with IP. I would probably give up after a few failures.
    You know, this pic makes me think Daryl knew all along:
    Daryl002.jpgDaryl couldn't get last night's dream out of his mind. Today was his big day. He wanted to enjoy his time with Dolores at the Fun Park, but he couldn't concentrate on anything. At least he got the proposal right without bungling it. Still, there was this dark, cloaked figure of his dreams on his mind, somewhat blurry, like seen through some hazy glass window panes. What does it all mean?
    Eh, I digress. Great pictures. Looks as if you had fun.

@GraceyManor That pic of Arthur on the horse was indeed great :smile: .

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top