Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Storyteller Group

Comments

• Options
    JamesSims528JamesSims528 Posts: 151 Member
    Hi, I just found this thread. I started this story fairly recently so it's not too far to catch up if anyone new wants to start reading it.

Story name: Campbell Countup

Author name: JamesSims

Story URL: https://jamessimsstories.wordpress.com

Description: This story follows Noah Campbell. Despite starting with only §1800, he wants to earn money and have a family and legacy of his own.

Genre: Legacy
  • Options
    LuxAtomica92LuxAtomica92 Posts: 29 Member
    edited April 2022
    Sul sul, I'm working on my very first simlit and I have a stupid question to ask. How do you get the screenshots for your stories. I am on console (xbox) so far as I know I don't have access to any super cool toys to manipulate my sims. It seems to be really difficult to zoom in, adjust the camera and just plain catch these speedy little buggers while they're doing what I'd like to be in the screenshot for the story...that's not even going into the issue of trying to find a good angle. Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm an experienced writer, and even pretty handy with making graphics and digital manipulation, but for some reason screenshots in this game are completely escaping my grasp. Am I overthinking this? Is what I'm trying to do even possible on console? Is there any other thread I could be asking this on? Thanks in advance.
  • Options
  • Options

Not exactly what I was looking for, but helpful nonetheless so thank you. I know the basics of what's shared in that video, I'm primarily wondering if anyone's found any work arounds for us console users since we don't have mods to pose our characters -- other than, ya know, pure luck lol which is what I've been going by so far. :P
  • Options
    @Sims4MagicalTales Thanks, I'll definitely try that thread!
  • Options
    Story Title: Lux In Life

Author Name: LuxAtomica92 aka SimsAtomica

Story URL: https://simsatomica.tumblr.com/LuxInLife

Brief Description: My very first attempt at SimLit done in a graphic novel style. Really just an experiment. There's both an online and pdf version available. PDF is easier to read in my opinion.

Story Avatar:

ajc0_a24KKgy2h6ig4Aarrtu4ttIK0J8Hnt0B0hjDs3BpWEUohab99daadfm4dUrfmJcX4pzhqhpSxnbxAPuqPDbsbI2Mi7vZO5LW_Qk3-DwJDWdl9hgT_hbjX95lmX5-4VIYh6eCpgN1ItTbPyjSxZ2ryXhKu4sJcdJwDB78skxNhc5Mb4LfY4kQFQXylMqjGfm-EWj0NplX00o6gGEBBdpR-peska6EEKittA5Tlj2jEc08bZaCzBh3iGnBwk0_7J-a4iGSOi5mmPssWyrWwJN0bSbo-3bUHga2EFUYQ7mAuEFV5Eo7mONpoJ8ARf-GnRFkJ2xnRSf7VKBq6yP4sBiLrQgmmx5v6cfFPXHRYXGgKmKam4SWmTQkEO37LPKdrUVE3mL-FtGyh3egjKktO6jbBmzUcGPpdFTuOu8YLk626MNaFLG_OcrPfXpUg-MHivoWoemtdOAgv4C07xeWSp0WLJQ9fPCDQFeqQILAv79fnZr8vr1ZYUaThf-Ya31xleUpi4XCZsz_tbjXjtXREI8HNFZcD7UG34VT3XIRwnJ9oIDmgDbJpqXFLWNPjQZS2fTDsiRkz57ztOTlyeMeQqQi2DxKjNK3Onsz7As4UvKUydINU0R9DyG0dJwACMX1UvxeawdSMbo8FSprX5iBrapMRrz1EhbRE5yo2zvByaWCZ4dpUJm3OPLBUrybW3ZgSKBjXFPGea4qfkazOD3ip20niNbWw_KSIc03OQKDWtWhRlwiXVb2KYm-2kGTVD3jlc7oUjLhEFWwTlP6GJkMroL42fDM_MDmowWk6LRO1syQFu9O6K-_U6UwiOWgitH1eEdeTKw_L5bj44m9_8zcgH2cvv_z5aHNlqS6m7ArZ_3m78zNMj2nqiuWSAI84_TzTu8vy9lj9cOX2x7lfqUzK8Iw_aqW8TEvMCoOI-KdLBcwGFZh1YeDTx0FX9qt_ZWfgkujf7ilBAroO-CA2ILAsVQlRPmoCoSB8sufLEzONgjwqX4dcLJIQqO7CxnI3mFDP1uhu5VsgiPaVlR9gNh6UD-wcXOAkS-qlMYD-dBMZYw0fsNQ2ESlgqKkg=s150-no?authuser=8

Genre: Um...I'm not sure? I'm planning on following the main character from toddler-hood to death, so a little of everything?