Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One thing that annoys me...

Unless you guys know a trick that I don't.... I have a Father's Day holiday and my sims wants to fish. Well I don't live near any fishing spots.... I am not exactly sure where they are... Plus a lot of them are in areas of the map where it's all residential which means as far as I know the only way to get to that area is to visit some random Sim's house. This is irritating. I want more fishing spots in public areas or I should be able to click on the "area" tag and travel to the whole area instead of a residential lot. I don't want to spend hours looking for a fishing location. 😒😒😒
heartstopper-couple.gif

Comments

• Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    i dunno what all packs you have but in the base game, both parks and both commercial districts have fishing spots around them, plus the parks have fishing ponds built in by default. that is, of course, unless you changed them or the commercial districts to residential

i've actually started trying to keep one commercial lot in some of my residential neighborhoods for fishing or whatever other purposes, usually a park or cafe or something... and definitely suggest something like lumiasta's pisces park from the gallery if you do something like that. she built the park specifically around a fishing hole so sims had somewhere easy to go for fishing (i believe it also included a cheated in fishing sign for the jungle adventure pack's fish). it was designed for oasis springs and fits quite nicely in the neighborhood on the far right there
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    There is a buy debug pond you can buy and place. I put one on a home lot before and it works for fishing. The size is annoying, though.
  • Options
    BatmanFanGirlBatmanFanGirl Posts: 1,298 Member
    @Calico45 yeah I might try that thanks. :)
    heartstopper-couple.gif