Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This can be deleted

FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
This speculation got debunked!

On Twitter there is this interesting speculation right now, that cars are coming in the next EP.

We know the world is called “Henford-on-Bagley“. The birthplace of the first car made by car manufacturer Henry Ford (HenFord) was called Bagley Avenue. Combined w/ the fact that there is a car driving away in the new TV channel of the most recent GP, this scream cars to me.
What do you think?

a256aFi.gif
Post edited by FreezerBunnyCowplant on

Comments

• Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    I think this is quiiiiiiite the reach but will be happy if I am wrong of course. :)
  • Options
    BenjamilianBenjamilian Posts: 395 Member
    The most conspicuous thing on the postcard picture is a road.
  • Options
    HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    I know we don’t have any information about the pack yet but cars coming in a countryside themed pack seems very random as I wouldn’t really associate the two.

If cars don’t appear then this is either a massive coincidence or a massive troll.
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member

But the second redacted would make it sound like it would need a special kind of Sim. Like a trait or something. It would a very poor choice for cars to only work with (insert special quality here) sims and the new world.
  • Options
    BenjamilianBenjamilian Posts: 395 Member
    I suspect cars will come as a fairly casual thing in a not-very-car-centric pack. They'll have been working to implement them in all worlds for yonks, just like how University added bikes as a pretty minor (but excellent) feature.

I look forward with hope. Cars in general never excited me, but a sprightly Edwardian roadster? Heck yeah.
  • Options
    AllinsimstimeAllinsimstime Posts: 106 Member
    How do cars fit “bonding with nature”
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    You save smaller animals by running over their predators.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Simguru frost has confirmed it ain't happening now, it was just a funny coincidence.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Obviously riding in a car with the top down.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    adele_katadele_kat Posts: 130 Member
    edited June 2021
    deleted
    Post edited by adele_kat on
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited June 2021
    Tried to quote a tweet but it's not letting me. Oh well. Anyway, Simstea on Twitter told us that cars were coming this year. (Spilled the tea sometime last year.) Supposed to be getting patched into the base game, eventually.
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Okay this speculation got debunked by SimGuruFrost!

a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Henford = Henry Ford was a heck of a stretch.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Calico45 wrote: »

But the second redacted would make it sound like it would need a special kind of Sim. Like a trait or something. It would a very poor choice for cars to only work with (insert special quality here) sims and the new world.

If only it was this... You know that [REDACTED-world editing] only works if you are playing with [REDACTED- Mayor]sims and the new [REDACTED-Town Life expansion]... Seeing as the post card mentioned mayor and garden stall both mentioned in the town life survey.

Community Events: Participate in new events happening all over town! Buy fresh groceries from the famers’ market or have a fancy dinner at an exclusive pop-up restaurant.

Be the Mayor: Get into a career as a local politician! Start off as a community organizer, setting up protests at the new City Hall venue. Get enough support and become the Mayor, making new laws that affect the whole world!

Customize the Town: Decorate your entire town with the new neighbourhood editing tools. Control which Sims visit the town and even which ones move in with a variety of new options.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    Darkshadow608Darkshadow608 Posts: 156 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    Calico45 wrote: »

If only it was this... You know that [REDACTED-world editing] only works if you are playing with [REDACTED- Mayor]sims and the new [REDACTED-Town Life expansion]... Seeing as the post card mentioned mayor and garden stall both mentioned in the town life survey.

Community Events: Participate in new events happening all over town! Buy fresh groceries from the famers’ market or have a fancy dinner at an exclusive pop-up restaurant.

Be the Mayor: Get into a career as a local politician! Start off as a community organizer, setting up protests at the new City Hall venue. Get enough support and become the Mayor, making new laws that affect the whole world!

Customize the Town: Decorate your entire town with the new neighbourhood editing tools. Control which Sims visit the town and even which ones move in with a variety of new options.

Then Nancy Landgraab finally stop showing up everywhere. I wish they were locked to their worlds to get a more authentic feel for each world. But that doesn't seem to be a priority.