Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EP 11 Announcement Coming Thursday 6/10

Comments

• Options
    kristenleighwhitekristenleighwhite Posts: 226 Member
    *has heart palpitations*
  • Options
    Dannakyri1Dannakyri1 Posts: 207 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    Ooh lovely. I wonder what it will be.

Based on the post it looks like it's going to be about living a quite life in the county--I am guessing they will add some sort of farming element and it looks like you can sell produce at least, at a stall.
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    I think farming is pretty undeniable at this point and I am here for it.
  • Options
    PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    Interesting... very interesting.

Very excited to see that there's going to be a new world with this pack, though I am praying it's a decent size and has a nice balance between residential and community lots. Please devs, I am begging y'all not to do us dirty with this new world! :D
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I am SO HERE for an English village world. PLEASE let it be a full world!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    edited June 2021
    Hmmmm, it does look like it could be a farming pack. I guess the Sims marketing team do believe that rural = nature. Domesticated animals and farming equipment don't happen in the wild ;) But I know a lot of people have been looking forward to a farming pack so there will be a lot of people who are very, very happy. I'm a bit disappointed because I was hoping for a more nature/fairy pack, but this also could be good.
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    British countryside ? I hope this means farming!!
    Stall ? I hope we’re getting horses!!
  • Options
    AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 713 Member
    HENford, Countryside... If this isn't farm related fans are gonna be so mad lol.
  • Options
    Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    To be honest they have already released everything I have been wanting, so anything new at this point is just extra. I haven't been that interested in farming, but if they do it right who knows, maybe I will like it.
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    This sounds very promising! Farming, England and the Crumplebottoms, sounds like a dream.
    Let's just hope the pack isn't yet another buggy mess.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Sounds like a story-driven pack to me.
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    This looks like it’s a country life pack with fairies and hopefully some farming. The world looks uk inspired village too. I can’t wait to find out more if this is what it is it’s what I’ve been wanting for a long time.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Looks like farming & faeries to me, but unfortunately I'm not getting any horse vibes. Still curious!
  • Options
    KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    Interesting point for those of you that aren't familiar with British place names: the convention is that Hen (ford is the village by a river) and on-Bagley relates to the name of the river.
  • Options
    RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    I am thrilled to hear about this new EP and love the name. This is one I will be buying bugs and all.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Oh, a very English world? I'm in!

But Thursday is the day I get my 2nd covid jab. I may be very dazed to say the least.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Kironide wrote: »
    Interesting point for those of you that aren't familiar with British place names: the convention is that Hen (ford is the village by a river) and on-Bagley relates to the name of the river.

I live near a place called Stockton-on-Tees.
  • Options
    KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    Kironide wrote: »

I live near a place called Stockton-on-Tees.

:) I'm a bit further south.
  • Options
    GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    Ohh English countryside, and a farmer's market maybe? (Gardening stall?).
    Postcards and tourism do sound like a holiday pack maybe, perhaps hotels or B&Bs are in our near future?

Very exciting (apart from I can't justify spending money on a new pack right now :disappointed: ).