Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It was another farming hint❣️ This looks AMAZING ❣️ 🐰🦙🐔🦊🐓

Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
Country artist Caylee Hammack is recording one of her songs in simlish for “a new package”.

Now this is most likely a farming hint!

Post edited by Pamtastic72 on

Comments

• HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    Ooooh and there’s a fairy emoji too!
  • AmeliaToddAmeliaTodd Posts: 226 Member
    I don't know about spoiler, but it's such a nice song. <3
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
  • Jewels20Jewels20 Posts: 79 Member
    Now I’m thinking it’s farming and fairies because she says farm at the beginning. Ok sims team time to reveal the pack now...
  • dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    Her voice is so pretty
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,716 Member
    edited May 2021
    It probably is, that's pretty cool. That's the simlish version of Small Town Hypocrite.
  • MsMayMsMay Posts: 440 Member
    Hmmm🤔? I won’t be surprised if that turns out to be a farming hint and possible judging how she put a fairy emoji at the end. Maybe, we might get occult fairy too. But anyway, I love her voice.
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    This could indeed be another possible farming hint, but the addition of the faerie emojiis at the end really worries me.

It might mean they're thinking of including fae in the same pack as farming, which would quite honestly be horrible. I really don't want faeries to end up being like mermaids and aliens where they aren't even proper occults. And won't get a skill tree, or well thought out powers or anything. :disappointed:

Faeries have so much potential and shoving them in the same pack with farming is just a waste. I'm really hoping they'll be seperate, or that the team will surprise me and give us proper fae that are as good as vampires and spellcasters. For which I will happily eat my words.

But I just don't think faeries and farming in the same pack is a good idea whatsoever.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,716 Member
    This could indeed be another possible farming hint, but the addition of the faerie emojiis at the end really worries me.

It might mean they're thinking of including fae in the same pack as farming, which would quite honestly be horrible. I really don't want faeries to end up being like mermaids and aliens where they aren't even proper occults. And won't get a skill tree, or well thought out powers or anything. :disappointed:

Faeries have so much potential and shoving them in the same pack with farming is just a waste. I'm really hoping they'll be seperate, or that the team will surprise me and give us proper fae that are as good as vampires and spellcasters. For which I will happily eat my words.

But I just don't think faeries and farming in the same pack is a good idea whatsoever.

I agree, I think most people would want farming and fairies to be in a separate pack so that one pack would be dedicated to each.
  • bookish_sammybookish_sammy Posts: 223 Member
    Having faeries and farming in the same pack wouldn't be so bad if both were developed well. I hate to say it, but it is unlikely both would be developed well. Just look at what happened to Island Living and Mermaids. Neither of the concepts were fully developed, so we have a pack that lacks so much of what would make it great. I'm going to try to be positive and hopeful, but I'm also feeling cautious.
  • Kajsa_liisaKajsa_liisa Posts: 24 Member
    Just find on the internet that the Song wAs for dream home decorater😫
  • Jewels20Jewels20 Posts: 79 Member

That really makes no sense since she mentions farming and uses a fairy emoji in her text
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member

What song was it? A song from the trailer? There were no new radio stations in Dream Home Decorator.
    [quote="Jewels20;c-17896417"][quote="Kajsa_liisa;c-17896404"]Just find on the internet that the Song wAs for dream home decorater😫[/quote]

That really makes no sense since she mentions farming and uses a fairy emoji in her text
    [/quote]

I know but just google her name and the Sims 4 and you Will find a news magasine posting it 4 days ago
    Caylee Hammack is thrilled her song, “Small Town Hyprocrite,” will be featured in a new Game Pack version of The Sims game titled Dream Home Decorator, because she has played the game since her childhood. She went so far as to re-record her song in The Sims language, Simlish. Check out the behind-the-scenes of her recording the song below.

From universal Nashville group press release.
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Caylee Hammack is thrilled her song, “Small Town Hyprocrite,” will be featured in a new Game Pack version of The Sims game titled Dream Home Decorator, because she has played the game since her childhood. She went so far as to re-record her song in The Sims language, Simlish. Check out the behind-the-scenes of her recording the song below.

From universal Nashville group press release.

She may also be recording songs for the next pack as well. Especially if they plan on having a Country Radio Station.
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    bixters wrote: »

What song was it? A song from the trailer? There were no new radio stations in Dream Home Decorator.

Yeah, but they add new songs for existing stations. There are 4 new songs in Dream Home Decorator.

Vb83gGC.png
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    bixters wrote: »

Good point.
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,570 Member

I agree as well. Horses, unicorns and fairies could possible work in the same EP (like we got cats and dogs in one EP, so it should fit the space of an EP) but I don't see farming and fairies share the same EP - it just won't do justice to neither of them.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • greydonngreydonn Posts: 717 Member
    I'm really, really hoping, though I now understand that this song was recorded for the upcoming game pack, that it's still a hint for the Charming, Bond with Nature-y expansion pack coming out. Faeries and Farms are to me an amazing combination. <3
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »

I agree as well. Horses, unicorns and fairies could possible work in the same EP (like we got cats and dogs in one EP, so it should fit the space of an EP) but I don't see farming and fairies share the same EP - it just won't do justice to neither of them.

Exactly. And not only will the quality of both end up being lacking/half-baked if they're in the same pack, but it's only going to make both occult and strictly realism players annoyed, and probably set them at odds each other again. Strict realism players will complain about faeries "ruining" their farm, and occult fans would (rightfully) be complaining about yet another occult being "wasted" potential due to being shoved in as a side feature instead of getting the treatment they deserve. Which would not only be super dissapointing, since they're so widely desired, but the fact that we have so few occult lifestates as it is.

In order for both faeries and farming to even be half as good as they can be, they have to be seperate.

It's possible that horses, unicorns and fae could be put together. But even then, I'm still a little unsure.
  • ChocoSulSulChocoSulSul Posts: 182 Member
    edited June 2021
    83bienchen wrote: »

Exactly. And not only will the quality of both end up being lacking/half-baked if they're in the same pack, but it's only going to make both occult and strictly realism players annoyed, and probably set them at odds each other again. Strict realism players will complain about faeries "ruining" their farm, and occult fans would (rightfully) be complaining about yet another occult being "wasted" potential due to being shoved in as a side feature instead of getting the treatment they deserve. Which would not only be super dissapointing, since they're so widely desired, but the fact that we have so few occult lifestates as it is.

In order for both faeries and farming to even be half as good as they can be, they have to be seperate.

It's possible that horses, unicorns and fae could be put together. But even then, I'm still a little unsure.

The players of realism would have done it too ("rightfully"). The fairies would ruin the Farm EP like the mermaids did with Sulani. Fairies, if they come, should come in a GP although I am convinced that we will have werewolves before fairies. I answer this you say because I see that you clarify that occult players would have reasons to complain but I see that you use quotation marks to refer to what realism players say ... Wouldn't they be right? You are not objective in your answer even if you try to pretend that you are.. Both realists and occultists are right when it comes to complaining. Don't embellish your kind words to belittle the complaints of the realistic players.
    Post edited by ChocoSulSul on
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,442 Member
    The "Charming" hint they used to describe the pack could be a reference to new romantic options! It looks like a romantic place and anyone who played Sims 2 knows what Mrs. Crumplebottom's purpose was.

Mrs. Crumplebottom returns! <3<3<3

Plus, you know, it could include farm stuff.
    #Team Occult
  • greydonngreydonn Posts: 717 Member
    This is so exciting!!!
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.