Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Other Games Do You Play?

Comments

• TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    I'll be spending my weekend playing Mass Effect Legendary Edition. I'm so excited about that, so I wanted to share. 😀
  • Zara_StacyZara_Stacy Posts: 167 Member
    So many people have talked about this they made me look it up. Now im thinking about buying it.
    0GnCyNY.gif
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Zara_Stacy wrote: »
    Bro I heard cyberpunk was a big fail. Never tried it cause of the trashy reviews. My friend also plays STO. He likes it too.
    That info might have came from someone who just didn't like Cyberpunk.
    On that note, it is true that Cyberpunk did have some issues right out of the box as it were. But I never had any issues with the game, even though that I haven't finished playing it yet. And in my OP, it's not a big fail like some people claim it to be. In fact I asked the store clerk about how well the game was selling when I picked up my copy on the day of it's release. And the store clerk told me that it was selling faster than any other game at that time.

• rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    edited May 2021
    On PC - ROBLOX and Star Stable Online mostly, but also Webkinz, Woozworld, Moviestar Planet, Club Penguin Rewritten, Toontown Rewritten, and Corporate Clash.
    Otherwise- Avakin Life and Sims Freeplay on my tablet, Sims Mobile on my phone.
    And when I'm not playing that... Wii games like Mario Kart and Barbie Horse Adventures.
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Mass Effect Legendary Edition is dropping today. Eli Shepard will rise again!
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
    > @rubyskywalker said:
    > On PC - ROBLOX and Star Stable Online mostly, but also Webkinz, Woozworld, Moviestar Planet, Club Penguin Rewritten, Toontown Rewritten, and Corporate Clash.
    > Otherwise- Avakin Life and Sims Freeplay on my tablet, Sims Mobile on my phone.
    > And when I'm not playing that... Wii games like Mario Kart and Barbie Horse Adventures.

I played all of those games at least once. Some were good, others not.
    0GnCyNY.gif
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    edited May 2021
    Zara_Stacy wrote: »
    > @rubyskywalker said:
    > On PC - ROBLOX and Star Stable Online mostly, but also Webkinz, Woozworld, Moviestar Planet, Club Penguin Rewritten, Toontown Rewritten, and Corporate Clash.
    > Otherwise- Avakin Life and Sims Freeplay on my tablet, Sims Mobile on my phone.
    > And when I'm not playing that... Wii games like Mario Kart and Barbie Horse Adventures.

I played all of those games at least once. Some were good, others not.

Yeah, agreed. I currently play ROBLOX and Star Stable the most. Plus Webkinz when I remember to. I have membership for all three.
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
    i never even cared to buy memberships for those games. I used to play animal jam when I was younger, but too much of it costed money so I stopped.

0GnCyNY.gif
  • Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    Just came across this and it reminds me of how much detail they put into not just the lore but the environment and characters. So impressive. Eventually I would like to get back to my second and third playthrough. But another game preoccupies my time at the moment. In the meantime, it's cool that CDProjekt Red is constantly working on patches to improve gameplay performance, fix glitches and so on.

Amazing showcase of the Kabuki subdistrict.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWi7YDtzt1s
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Trashmagic wrote: »
    I'll be spending my weekend playing Mass Effect Legendary Edition. I'm so excited about that, so I wanted to share. 😀

How is it? I've never played Mass Effect, but I'm interested.
  • folklorian13folklorian13 Posts: 18 Member
    I don't play many other games, but Animal Crossing New Horizons is my main besides ts4.
  • SilentBeesSilentBees Posts: 11 New Member
    Way too many to count here, honestly, but what I'm sinking time into currently? Crusader Kings III, quite a lot of Sea of Thieves (with my friends and family), some Football Manager, a bit of Dragon Quest Builders 2, and then way too much Planet Zoo/Planet Coaster.

Writing it out like that, I realise I have a weird taste in games...
    Playing Mass Effect Legendary.

I made two Sheps, but went with Andre in the end.

Commander Andre Shepard. [Spacer, Sole Survivor, Solider]
    VRGzfZJ.jpg

Commander Eli Shepard [Colonist, Infiltrator, Sole Survivor]
    JI5mpr8.jpg
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • MorgaineWitchMorgaineWitch Posts: 42 Member
    I bought Elder Scrolls: Oblivion a couple of months ago. I play that one about as much as I play Sims.
    I also play Homescapes and Gardenscapes.
  • TheStarrSimmerTheStarrSimmer Posts: 206 Member
    Currently I play F1 2020, but F1 2021 releases next month, so I will be switching to that instead.
    Snap_5bFm8Er5qd514231703.png
  • Sammytrey00Sammytrey00 Posts: 17 New Member
    My favorite online game is Shadowbound. This game is awesome! Though it is VERY addicting after the tutorial (the tutorial was SO BORING that it almost made me quit, so if you start, just suffer through it to get to the fun 😀 ) Clothing pretty show-y, but in the real game you really don’t see it. The game also cons+ists of other ‘mini-games’ such as trivia, farming and something called purgatory which is basically 10-15 dungeon floors made of puzzles. (I’m not going to explain it too much ’cause it’s not really the main point of the game) All in all, I think this is one of the most amazing games ever.
  • AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    I've played a lot of Elder Scrolls Online and I currently host the roleplay community for Conan Exiles. https://conanexilesrp.enjin.com
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I sometimes play the Civilization series. I don't have the 6th version yet. I used to love games where I had to manage the Roman Empire or Egyptian kingdoms, they were called Caesar II and Pharaoh. I also loved Oregon Trail and its different versions. I was glad when they made JA - it reminded me a little of Amazon Trail. I played Age of Empires.

I've played Skyrim on the Switch and I liked some things about it. I used to play versions of SimCities. An underrated hit with me was SimCity Societies. I'm definitely in the open-ended gameplay category though I like having these different optional ways to play with Sims.

I haven't played newer indie games. Time has been pretty limited and I actually enjoy the game I have going in this series for the most part.

If they want to come out with more historic content and special historic worlds, obviously I'd be into that. I'm playing a modern save but I could play historic.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    I get bored easy so play a variety of games. My favorites are Skyrim, Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims Medieval, Lara Croft series, and eso. I also play Rainbow Six Siege and Valheim with family when able to get together to play with everyone's busy schedule. My favorite online was Pirates of The Carribean online which I dearly miss. We would form a crew together and had a blast! Loved being a pirate and still miss it, although we do play Sea of Thieves occasionally which is also fun.
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    I should add on, I play NFS Heat a ton. "Smile, you're on dashcam!"
    I just like how I finally can play a racing game where my character isn't "man in a tan jacket"
    GKZ7Cxe.jpeg

Also I play a ton of Saints Row 1-3
    L9q8VGi.png
    Playing through Biomutant.
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • KurisKuris Posts: 16 Member
    I am really into Smite + Dead by Daylight, but also pass time in other simulation games!
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited June 2021
    AmaraRena wrote: »
    I've played a lot of Elder Scrolls Online and I currently host the roleplay community for Conan Exiles. https://conanexilesrp.enjin.com
    You play Conan Exiles too hu? Do you have Siptah yet? If so, I need a little help with finding where to learn Zath's religion at on Siptah and the Exiles lands. One Exile had said to check in the area's where the spiders hang out in. And I did that, and still haven't found where to learn Zath's religion at. I don't even know what to look for when I get there in order to learn the religion. I know that I can just buy that in feats. But I much rather find and learn that religion in the world so I know where to go and what to look for in order to learn Zath's religion.
    Looking forward to Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart.

qqavNgv.jpg
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Today I brushed the dust off the old Police Quest game from 1987. You move the character around, but you have to type what you want them to do. xD Good memories. :)