Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SPOP characters in TS4

katastrxphexxkatastrxphexx Posts: 99 Member
edited August 2020 in Off Topic Chat
woah it's been a while, hey!! i used to create sims in like 2019 but i lost motivation and i havent played ts4 in months so i kinda forgot how to play. but im working on it.

looking back on the sims i made, personally i think they look atrocious.. basically my style is a lot different now lmao

so lately ive been watching this show called she-ra (the reboot), its really good and its on netflix, u should check it out (; anyways i wanted to make the characters in ts4

so yeah i dont really know what im doing or if these forums are still active but im gonna make these characters anyways for fun! i tried to have one i already made do poses but i already put the trait things in so i cant do that. so WARNING: the first character is gonna look strange because i cant make them do poses, but i promise the other characters will look better

but yeah i hope u like them (: they may not look exactly like the characters because im working with the cc i have (i dont feel like downloading any more). not sure how many im gonna make so i cant make any promises on when i will post!!
6f4f6cd2ab6a98484802c3e49c862f2c.gif
Post edited by katastrxphexx on

Comments

• katastrxphexxkatastrxphexx Posts: 99 Member
    edited August 2020
    ok first one is adora (shocking i know). im probably not gonna make 'she-ra' because the outfit is complicateddd, if u dont know what adora looks like, heres a picture:

latest?cb=20181030172527

and heres my sim (IM SO SORRY FOR THE POSES AND THE BACKGROUND HAHAH SHE LOOKS LIKE SHANE DAWSON):

aKljkdn.png

rrxlUTa.png

o3KzmDA.png
    Post edited by katastrxphexx on
  • katastrxphexxkatastrxphexx Posts: 99 Member
    edited August 2020
    this time i made glimmer! before you yell at me for how bad the sim looks.. i tried to make it exactly like her character but i couldnt find anything that looked even close to her outfit in the show. and i couldnt find any eyebrows or hair like hers. and there were no cute pink eyes

so i decided to just make my sim ~inspired~ by the show's glimmer

the first outfit made her look like she came straight out of an 80s work out video, so unfortunately i had to redo it ): but it looks better now even though its still terrible and im really embarrassed but i swear its the best i can do!!

i said i wouldnt get anymore cc.. but i lied.. i spent 4-5 hours straight downloading a loot of cc (i have over 2000 package files just for CAS) sooo ignore what i said before. i swear downloading cc is like an endless black hole

anywayssss, heres a picture of glimmer (season 4+):

237?cb=20200619025700

and heres my sim (yes i made her do poses AND i changed the background):

pVOJ8nx.png

tliElYv.png

dqNjAJC.png
  • jadessajadessa Posts: 16 Member
    Is it just me or are the simlish lyrics for Play with Life by Hwa Sa in the S-Pop station gone? It's only an instrumental now in game?